Page 55 of 555 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 13868

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

  1. #1351
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Zororak confirmed at pokemons village... nighttime for me showing up like wildfire
    My Pokemon X Team
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/21mas1v.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33y1j7r.png[/IMG]

    Friend code:2638 - 0635 - 1736. Lets get this friend safari on the role!

  2. #1352
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Hey guys,

    I did the 7th gym badge earlier, and my rival said she was going to battle me, but never did - i missed the rest of the message and now dont know where to go!

    Where do I need to go to continue the story? I cant go on the next route as it's closed off by 2 servicemen.

    Please help!!

  3. #1353

    Default

    I NEED to find a skrelp, can someone please tell me where to find the good rod
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  4. #1354
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by add1ct3dd View Post
    Hey guys,

    I did the 7th gym badge earlier, and my rival said she was going to battle me, but never did - i missed the rest of the message and now dont know where to go!

    Where do I need to go to continue the story? I cant go on the next route as it's closed off by 2 servicemen.

    Please help!!
    did you defeat flare's leader

  5. #1355
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In my house
    Posts
    390

    Default

    Someone please tell me how to get to the lumiose city boutique I've tried every combination of clothes and sets but it just wont work. I dont get it.


    Isshu we're ready, are you?




  6. #1356
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    did you defeat flare's leader
    Where's that, in the ice cave thing?

    I did that before doing the gym, right?

    Someone in another thread said I need to meet the girl in the cafe back in the main city, but I went there and she's definitely not there!
    Last edited by add1ct3dd; 13th October 2013 at 10:52 PM.

  7. #1357
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Not Kalos
    Posts
    3,108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by add1ct3dd View Post
    Where's that, in the ice cave thing?

    I did that before doing the gym, right?

    Someone in another thread said I need to meet the girl in the cafe back in the main city, but I went there and she's definitely not there!
    Go inside Lysandre Cafe in Lumiose City and fight the two waiters, then press A on the bookshelf.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

  8. #1358
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    87

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Momiji View Post
    Someone please tell me how to get to the lumiose city boutique I've tried every combination of clothes and sets but it just wont work. I dont get it.
    Try a haircut
    My Pokemon X Team
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/21mas1v.png[/IMG][IMG]http://i42.*******.com/33y1j7r.png[/IMG]

    Friend code:2638 - 0635 - 1736. Lets get this friend safari on the role!

  9. #1359
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    30

    Default

    Where can I find a thunderstone?
    Pokemon X Pokemon Y

  10. #1360
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Razo View Post
    Where can I find a thunderstone?
    They are around but I couldnt find them, got my brother to give me one

  11. #1361
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    guys i give up, togepi wont evolve in the morning, day, evening or night, whats going on? why cant i evolve it?

    Quote Originally Posted by add1ct3dd View Post
    Where's that, in the ice cave thing?

    I did that before doing the gym, right?

    Someone in another thread said I need to meet the girl in the cafe back in the main city, but I went there and she's definitely not there!
    in the red cafe you talk to the waiters and then you continue on

  12. #1362
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Cheers both, I'll take a look

  13. #1363
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Spain
    Posts
    178

    Default

    So, where is the shaking grass in the Pokémon Village? There is only flowers

  14. #1364

    Default

    Can somebody please tell me where to get a good rod
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  15. #1365
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Is it possible to get all mega stones of the kanto starters?

  16. #1366
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpacawhisperer View Post
    Can somebody please tell me where to get a good rod
    Coumarine city. After taking the monorail

  17. #1367
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    47,686

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alpacawhisperer View Post
    Can somebody please tell me where to get a good rod
    Coumarine City, given by a fisherman I believe.

  18. #1368
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Is it possible to get all mega stones of the kanto starters?
    yes, a guy sells the other starter stones but they are very pricy

  19. #1369
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    168

    Default

    May be a silly question

    *spoiler alert*

    In the video that is shown by the man behind bars in team-flare's lab, is that Pokemon that was resurrected obtainable? I don't recall seeing it, possibly legendary or?

    Also, where can I buy choice items?
    Current Shiny Hunt:

    Abra - 14 Boxes

    Next Hunt:

    Aron
    Ludicolo

  20. #1370
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    yes, a guy sells the other starter stones but they are very pricy
    omg so expensive! Is there another way ?

  21. #1371
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    here...there....somewhere...
    Posts
    288

    Default

    ok after giving togepi 3 rare candies it finally evolved.... i thought i already had max affection
    Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    omg so expensive! Is there another way ?
    yes you can decline the price and it'll drop to 25k

  22. #1372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Coumarine City, given by a fisherman I believe.
    Thanks a lot and you too, Crimson_Blazer
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  23. #1373
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    233

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cmack102 View Post
    May be a silly question

    *spoiler alert*

    In the video that is shown by the man behind bars in team-flare's lab, is that Pokemon that was resurrected obtainable? I don't recall seeing it, possibly legendary or?

    Also, where can I buy choice items?
    It's a Floette, first evolution of Flabebe. The one in those scenes just has a different flower than any which are obtainable

  24. #1374
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,047

    Default

    Where can I find Clauncher? thanks in advance

  25. #1375
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azurewing View Post
    ok after giving togepi 3 rare candies it finally evolved.... i thought i already had max affection


    yes you can decline the price and it'll drop to 25k
    Were did you find those rare candies by chance? Need one to evolve sliggoo

Page 55 of 555 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •