Page 583 of 584 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584 LastLast
Results 14,551 to 14,575 of 14593

Thread: Official X & Y Help Thread

Quote Originally Posted by DracosWulfgar View Post
    (If this is the right place)
    Could someone help me complete my mountain dex please.
    Pm me if you can.
    You'll want to look here for things like that:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...Trading-Thread
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyMcSpendMoneyLol View Post
    i am new here
    any fun things to do on this website? thnx
    Quote Originally Posted by NastyMcSpendMoneyLol View Post
    i am leaving too boring omg im going back to snapchat

If I want to have a Pokemon that's not in my region (central, coastal, mountain) can I still trade for it without causing an error in the game?

Like, if I want a coastal or moutain Mon when I'm still in the central region of Kalos, is that safe?
    Last edited by ZPM; 8th November 2016 at 2:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ZPM View Post
    If I want to have a Pokemon that's not in my region (central, coastal, mountain) can I still trade for it without causing an error in the game?

Like, if I want a coastal or moutain Mon when I'm still in the central region of Kalos, is that safe?
    Absolutely.

You can even get National Dex Pokémon through wonder trade with no problem.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122
    NNID: BeatScrafty2
    Quote Originally Posted by phanpycross View Post
    Yup:

Original meaning: Deus Ex Machina

Serebii : Didnt Enjoy Much.
    I need a new signature lmao.

TiredButAwake is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Does synchronize help shinies appear faster? I personally dont think it does but my boyfriend says it does so i dont know.

Yes, i ready know how to get shinies. No need to explain.
    I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE BALLZ BECAUSE I HAV THEMMM!!!111 SUCK ME HARD PLEASE RIGHT IN THE BUTTHOLE ASSWIPES :))((((()))×^×%:1<17175159652557474784993

Quote Originally Posted by TiredButAwake View Post
    Does synchronize help shinies appear faster? I personally dont think it does but my boyfriend says it does so i dont know.

Yes, i ready know how to get shinies. No need to explain.
    Synchronize does not affect the shiny odds, only the Poke Radar, Chain Fishing and Shiny Charm do. (potentially something else I'm missing.)

"Listen, an idol's job isn't to show people their smiles, it is to make people smile. Never forget that!" - Nico Yazawa (Love Live! School Idol Project)

TiredButAwake is offline I am Currently Awaiting Email Confirmation

Does the grass sparkle when theres a shiny in oras like it does in xy?
    I HOPE YOU ALL LOVE BALLZ BECAUSE I HAV THEMMM!!!111 SUCK ME HARD PLEASE RIGHT IN THE BUTTHOLE ASSWIPES :))((((()))×^×%:1<17175159652557474784993

How do you get a haircut in XY? I couldn't find any feature like that in the clothes store.

Go to Lumiose city. It's on the South side. Not very far from the Pokemon Center. It's called Coiffure shop I think.

What's the best way to get a male Litleo through breeding?

Quote Originally Posted by ZPM View Post
    What's the best way to get a male Litleo through breeding?
    Keeping praying to the RNG Jesus, there's nothing you can do.
    Yup:

This question may be a little unusual and different from the others, but hey ho.
    I'm starting up a blog on games design and as part of my analysis on the Pokemon series, I'm trying to find an interview / quote in which the developers (I think it was Masuda) mention they intentionally made the start of this X and Y (Getting your starter, catching first Pokemon, battling the first Gym Leader) a lot faster then in previous games. Being able to reference this quote would really help the point I'm trying to make. If anybody could link me the interview(s) where this was said that would be greatly apreciated.
    FireRed Team:
    SoulSilver Team:
    AlphaSapphire Team:
    Platinum Team:
    White Team:
    White2 Team:
    Y Team:

what is the best nature and preferred ev's for a torterra

Quote Originally Posted by jopikachu View Post
    what is the best nature and preferred ev's for a torterra
    As I always say to this question. It depends on the Moveset and Role you intend for the intended Pokémon take within a team. It would really help us to know what you're planning to use it for.

Since Serebii didn't cover it during Gen 6 PotW, it did get covered on Smogon. http://www.smogon.com/dex/xy/pokemon/torterra/

Hi, I am need of a speed boost venipede, whirlipede or scolipede but I CAN only get One through a friend Safari poison apparently. However, I don't HAVE One. So, If anyone has one of these With speed boost or a friend Safari poison, please give me your friend code. Mine is: 5043-2579-7856

Quote Originally Posted by Vinicius Cavalcanti View Post
    Hi, I am need of a speed boost venipede, whirlipede or scolipede but I CAN only get One through a friend Safari poison apparently. However, I don't HAVE One. So, If anyone has one of these With speed boost or a friend Safari poison, please give me your friend code. Mine is: 5043-2579-7856
    You will likely have better luck finding someone with your desired Friend Safari here.
    Last edited by Tsukuyomi56; 2nd January 2017 at 7:02 AM.
    Credit to Brutaka for the awesome banner!

I have claimed Drapion, Yo-Kai Watch 2: Fleshy Souls and Fiora from Xenoblade Chronicles.

You have the wrong generation's help thread by mistake, I think.
    Last edited by BCVM22; 2nd January 2017 at 1:03 PM.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Vinicius Cavalcanti View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tsukuyomi56 View Post
    You will likely have better luck finding someone with your desired Friend Safari here.
    or by trading directly for a Venipede here

Quote Originally Posted by Nacreous View Post
    How long does it take to find a Shiny stone in Poke Pelago?I'm waiting for my pokemon to return from the cave.I really want to evolve my Togetic.
    This is the X and Y help thread, but to answer your question, it will take at least one round of your pokemon cave exploring (12-24 hours depending on berry use). What they find is completely random so it will likely take more than one attempt.
    Last edited by Team Volt Grunt; 2nd January 2017 at 1:45 PM.
    Most recent shiny:

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    You have the wrong generation's help thread by mistake, I think.
    yeah,didn't realize I was in the xy section...sorry,my bad.

When Does Pokemon Y (the game) end?

where do i find a chimchar in Pokemon y?
    Last edited by Endless; 6th January 2017 at 6:15 PM. Reason: Double post, merged
    Alola! Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by ShafayetInfernape03 View Post
    When Does Pokemon Y (the game) end?
    When you become champion, like other every game.

Quote Originally Posted by ShafayetInfernape03 View Post
    where do i find a chimchar in Pokemon y?
    You don't. You've either got to transfer, use the GTS, bank on getting lucky in wonder trade, or use the trade forums here.
    Yup:

Can anyone confirm if you restart an XY game, do you still have access to the Safari pokemon you had before when you reach post-game?

When you add a new friend, you have to meet them online to unlock the 3rd slot and HAs. But if you unlocked it during one playthrough and then start a new file, do you still have to encounter that same friend again to find HAs?
    (That was clear in my mind, turned out to be surprisingly difficult to write down )
    3DS FC: 5086-1917-7632

Currently playing Pokémon Sun! ign: Lys
    Pokémon Y Safari:

That's correct - Hidden Abilities appearing in the Friend Safari are contingent upon you and the friend having been online at the same time. The third slot is dependent upon the friend beating the Elite Four.

If you start a new game file, any Safaris you managed to upgrade via those means all go out the window.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Hello, I recently sold my copy of Pokemon Black with my pokemon on it dating back to Leafgreen, foolishly thinking I didn't need them anymore, but I feel regretful and want to get them back
    I could ask for the buyer to return the game itself, but is there any easier way? Is it possible for them to login to my Pokemon bank and use Poketransporter to transfer the Pokemon themselves to my account, and for me to use my pokemon x game to withdraw them from pokemon bank? Thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by EeveeSkitty View Post
    Hello, I recently sold my copy of Pokemon Black with my pokemon on it dating back to Leafgreen, foolishly thinking I didn't need them anymore, but I feel regretful and want to get them back
    I could ask for the buyer to return the game itself, but is there any easier way? Is it possible for them to login to my Pokemon bank and use Poketransporter to transfer the Pokemon themselves to my account, and for me to use my pokemon x game to withdraw them from pokemon bank? Thanks for the help
    Saldy without letting them have your 3DS, no. The NNID/Bank accounts are tied to the system and the only way you can transfer to another 3DS, involves a Transfer which requires both 3DSes next to each other.

its been a while since i posted in gen 6 area, im looking to bring over a Frisk Furret to gen7. its not the best pkmn but i like the design. the problem is i only have 1 frisk furret and its hacked loveball 6IV..... can i catch a HA sentret in gen6 or will i need acces to a person who has a legit frisk furret or previous gen game?

could i also just breed it with another pkmn to pass down the love ball and get a female with no 31 IV points and have it pass the anti hacking measures in the new PKbank update?
    Last edited by nel3; 25th January 2017 at 8:45 AM.

3ds fc: 3926 6866-2593 ign (XY) Nelliel, fighting: Sawk Machoke Tyrogue. polar pattern Vivillion, ign sun: Nelliel
    2ds FC is 4485-2497-2628 with bermite, delibird, cloyster

latest shiny ;656;
    GMT-5hrs

Page 583 of 584 FirstFirst ... 483533573579580581582583584 LastLast