View Poll Results: Who is your favorite starter?

Voters
1132. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grass-type, Chespin

245 21.64%
  • Fire-type, Fennekin

320 28.27%
  • Water-type, Froakie

471 41.61%
  • None of the above. GOOMY!

96 8.48%
Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Starters Discussion Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Well, haven't seen this posted yet so, here:

Spoiler:
    Although I really like all this, it's either fake or incomplete seeing as Froakie gets Bounce, Quick Attack, and Extrasensory, as well as the fact that Chespin gets Pin Missile, Vine Whip(Not Bullet Seed), and Headbutt.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcticwolf10 View Post
    I don't know though, Power-up Punch is tempting... Delphox's attack is usable at any rate... plus it raises the attack each usage
    that shiny greninja looks badass. I might actually do SR till I get that.

National Pokedex 718/718 Shiny Charm Obtained! | Shiny Starter Hunt Completed! 6/6 ~

Need someone to EV Train my Pokemon
    Need CLONED Pokeball & Fancy Vivillons

Spoiler:- Wanna Trade?:

Has there been no shiny Chespins or Fennekins yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    If you choose Chespin, you'll get a Froakie later (trade with a rival). So go for Chespin.
    Wait, seriously? You can do that? Holy crap, choosing Chespin. (What do you have to trade him/her?)

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    Has there been no shiny Chespins or Fennekins yet?
    Some guy on the thread claimed to have shiny Fennekin, but since no evidence was posted, no there has not been.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Wait, seriously? You can do that? Holy crap, choosing Chespin. (What do you have to trade him/her?)
    At Post-game one of your rivals trades you the baby of the starter yours is good against. you can trade her/him(not sure) anything i think.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    At Post-game one of your rivals trades you the baby of the starter yours is good against. you can trade her/him(not sure) anything i think.
    If it's "anything", I will trade a Lv. 1 Caterpie to add insult to injury.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    Some guy on the thread claimed to have shiny Fennekin, but since no evidence was posted, no there has not been.
    Well I guess I'll have to keep waiting to see if someone posts a picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Kitsune View Post
    Well I guess I'll have to keep waiting to see if someone posts a picture.
    If you wanna bother going a few pages back, he did describe the appearance of it.

Quote Originally Posted by RNG_Reporter View Post
    It's not real.
    What isnt real?
    Everyone needs a little less signature in their lives

After 5 generations I finally get to use a water starter that is actually FAST! Which fits perfectly since Greninja is based on a ninja. I just hope he knows some Dark moves.

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    If it's "anything", I will trade a Lv. 1 Caterpie to add insult to injury.
    That made me laugh. I wanted to make a comeback with a pokemon that would be more insulting...but I couldn't lol
    3DS FC-2380-2345-7695

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja'd View Post
    After 5 generations I finally get to use a water starter that is actually FAST! Which fits perfectly since Greninja is based on a ninja. I just hope he knows some Dark moves.
    Well, his final typing IS part Dark; there will possibly be more as he continues leveling up. ;p

Well it looks like Delphox does actually use a stick. In the November issue of Corocoro it is seen using the stick as a wand with a flame at the end so there was a use of it after all. http://i2.wp.com/pokejungle.net/wp-c...dkhco2_500.jpg

I'm on Team Froakie and Fennekin. I love both equally. I don't like Chespin.

I am definently using chespin I loved him from the start (though when second evos were revealed I briefly considered froakie never been a fennekin fan though) but how should I super train it? I know ill do attack and I was thinking speed but that may be pointless. btw is their any links to the shinies I keep hearing about?
    Looking for a HA corphish/crawdaunt or someone with them in their fiend safari pm me
    3DS friend code 3368-1262-6860
    http://cheezburger.com/7669290496

Name: Blake
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I wanted to use Fennekin from the very start, but a couple months in I had a change of heart and decided to go with Chespin. I am not regretting my decision ever since the reveal of Delphox.

Thinking about super training Fennekin in S.attack and speed, seems like its top two stats there. Just hope I have the patient for the mini game, might drive me nuts after awhile.

I won't be able to get my copy of X until this Wednesday, but I'm starting with Fennekin because ever since I was a child, I've had a love for the red fox. Yes, Fennekin is a Fennec fox, but that's not an issue. I'm also getting Bulbasaur from the Professor because it was my original Gen 1 starter.

I really love Greninja, as well, tho. It'll definitely find a spot on my Y team if I ever manage to pick up a copy and a second 3DS for self-trading (I don't have wifi for the PGL or Bank, so I gotta go old-skool and forever-alone it.)

Quote Originally Posted by gabric View Post
    I am definently using chespin I loved him from the start (though when second evos were revealed I briefly considered froakie never been a fennekin fan though) but how should I super train it? I know ill do attack and I was thinking speed but that may be pointless. btw is their any links to the shinies I keep hearing about?
    I'm going Attack and Defense for Chesnaught. His stats are looking good for a physical tank, I just hope his type will work with it (specifically the Grass part).

I'm still choosing Fennekin as my starter regardless of the Torchic distribution. To be honest, I am actually quite fond of Delphox.
    3DS Friend Code: 4742-5468-5795

I'm surprised the poll is as close as it's currently showing... I thought Froakie would be blowing the other 2 out of the water (similar to how Fennekin did during their first reveal).

Even though I'm #TeamChespin I want to change my vote to Goomy cause everyone knows Goomy is the real winner.
    Team Y: Kalos Champs
    3DS Friend Code: 3437-3797-6559 (PM me your FC if you add me)
    Friend Safari: Ghost - Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, and Dusclops

Greninja will be OU for sure. A good comparison is Starmie.

Starmie: 60/75/85/100/85/115
    Greninja: 80/90/75/100/75/120

I am so excited to use Greninja!

Timid/252 SpA/252 Speed
    Surf/Dark Pulse/Ice Beam/Extrasensory

Quote Originally Posted by Shraeder View Post
    Although I really like all this, it's either fake or incomplete seeing as Froakie gets Bounce, Quick Attack, and Extrasensory, as well as the fact that Chespin gets Pin Missile, Vine Whip(Not Bullet Seed), and Headbutt.
    I mean it does say not complete.

Iv'e seen gameplay with the Frokie line using all 3 moves so....

Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast