View Poll Results: Who is your favorite starter?

Voters
1152. You may not vote on this poll
  • Grass-type, Chespin

246 21.35%
  • Fire-type, Fennekin

327 28.39%
  • Water-type, Froakie

480 41.67%
  • None of the above. GOOMY!

99 8.59%
Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Starters Discussion Thread v2

I like how Fennekin drop and Froakie jump why up lol I'm sticking with Chespin.

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

I am stubbornly gonna stick with fennekin/braixen/delphox, why? because I like fire types and I always start with the fire starter at the beginning of each new generation of pokemon and besides I do not mind delphox's design anyway it isn't a bad design (granted it isn't epic either) plus its design is still much better than emboar's design.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
    for those of you who are interested here is my link to my youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/pokedigijedi

Trade shop: pokedigijedi's bounty board
    3DS FRIEND CODE: 4382-2152-1254 friend safari type: poison pokemon ariados, kakuna, and muk. please don't take too long too add me it drives me crazy and I will delete your friend code

For me the official art isn't better than the in-game models lol. They're about the same. At least the art for Delphox has its wand in the art.

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Thought this would fit better here: official art of final starter evolutions:
    WOW...delphox looks GORGEOUS...chesnaught is still derp lol and greninja...its hands look odd and I would have preferred it if its irises stayed yellow...
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Gotta be honest-I like Delphox alot more now I can see its official artwork! Greninjas looks...odd?

So Delphox DOES use the wand still?!
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

Omega Ruby Team:

Alpha Saphire Team:

Team Froakie, forever and always...

But I must say, I love Delphox's official art; it is mischievous, wise, and majestic. I will use it someday, but the first run is awarded to Froakie.
    Chestnaught looks good. My mild grievances are its queer arms and fingers. I wish its ears were visible. GameFreak has some ear phobia, I swear.

1779 1165 5016

Quote Originally Posted by pokedigijedi View Post
    I am stubbornly gonna stick with fennekin/braixen/delphox, why? because I like fire types and I always start with the fire starter at the beginning of each new generation of pokemon and besides I do not mind delphox's design anyway it isn't a bad design (granted it isn't epic either) plus its design is still much better than emboar's design.
    You're gonna stick with Delphox?

I get it. ^^
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by XXD17 View Post
    WOW...delphox looks GORGEOUS...chesnaught is still derp lol and greninja...its hands look odd and I would have preferred it if its irises stayed yellow...
    I never noticed the iris change. They are tongue-colored, interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by MastersOfMonsters View Post
    You're gonna stick with Delphox?

I get it. ^^
    Ohohohoho!

1779 1165 5016

I'm sorry, I still don't get the like for Delphox

Still ugly

When we saw the first stages, I liked Chespin best. When we saw the second stages, I liked Frogadier best. Now that the final stages are known, I'm back to Chesnaught.

The official art for all three is fantastic. I wish Delphox's pose in-game wasn't so... passive. Same for Chesnaught. Maybe they'll have cool idle animations.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

@Wizardly
    ;3

Btw, how come neither PokéBeach nor Serebii has posted the Starter Evo Scans yet? o.o
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

pff they made it even harder to decide which starter to use seems like fennekins art looks the best. but so many cool fire types this gen chosing between fire/flying and fire/psychic is a hard one.. and got to keep in mind how awesome other psychic types can be/are...

Quote Originally Posted by Smeargle1987 View Post
    Gotta be honest-I like Delphox alot more now I can see its official artwork! Greninjas looks...odd?

So Delphox DOES use the wand still?!
    This. Delphox looks really really cool. I might have to go for it!!!

I also agree that it seems like each starter is once again outclassed by other pokemon.

Tee hee where did all the Fennekin fans go? Must not have voted yet.....
    Well Greninja looks alot better in its official art, but still awesome. Delphox has a really cool name and looks good, I really dont understand why there are so many anti-Delphox people out here. And as for Chesnaught, he has to be my favorite I know Quilladin looked derpy to say the least but Chesnaught does really make up for it. Poke-Bowser, yes please
    My Shiny Pokemon:

5th Gen:
    ;Emolga; ;Solosis;

6th Gen:
    Greninja ;Volcarona; (X2) Aegislash ;Lampent; Diggersby

Luvin' the t'wigs <3
    3DS fc: Paddy 2621-3316-5077 (Pm if you add me)

Froakie master race.

Funny how drastic the change is towards the final starters. I personally love all three of them as much as each other. The only other region in which I did that was for Hoenn and Sinnoh and this is coming from someone who's extremely selective. I think I'll be going with Froakie (as I did since day 1) because I love all three of its evolutionary stages!
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny Foongus. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Aha, so Delphox does still have the stick!

All three of them look really nice there, though. Maybe this will help some of those who hate their in-game models like them a little more?

Still Team Chespin over here, myself. It makes me kind of sad that it's in dead last in the poll for right now, though...

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

I like Chesnaught the most.Greninja kinda looks amateurish,while Delphox has too much fur.But I like that it kept its wand.

"Fear is Freedom!
    Subjugation is Liberation!
    Contradiction is Truth!
    These are the truths of the world! Surrender to these truths, you pigs in human clothing!"

The bad thing about this choice is.. Charizard can cover my Fire type.. and I love that    Spoiler:- a newpokemon and it's type.:
    , so it's like... WHO DO I CHOOSE!!!

Alright, I've been with Chespin since the beginning and I'm still on team chespin ( even though Froakie's ninja design is kinda drawing me in... awks...) and I am so glad we get to choose from the original starters as well! (Mega Blastoise all the way!... until Mega Aggron of course B) ).

I'm incredibly happy with how Chesnaught's design turned out (could've been a better typing but whatever, I'll live). It looks like a beast, combined with the mega launcher tanky blastoise and I'm in starter heaven!

oh and the torchic event. I FINALLY get to try out a speed boost blaziken

Oh man, Delphox looks waaay better in the official art. If it wasn't for the awesomeness of the bowl-cut knight I would probably pick Fennekin. I love the chespin line way to much for that though XD

Shameless advertising. For more silly cartoons click Here

I knew Delphox was hiding the stick in its robes all along!!! So happy the stick wand is there!
    Name - AJ
    3DS FC: 1633-4190-9621
    Y Friend Safari: Wartortle, Bibaral, Poliwhirl
    Black 2 FC: 0004-1279-8556
    Black FC: 545787679565

Offering
    :
        Spoiler:- :

Wanted
    :

Spoiler:- :

I'm so happy to see Fennekin getting more accepted. I'm happy with my choice, I think she will be a great starter.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Chestnaught's official art makes me want to nickname mine Megatron so bad, but I'm going to stick with my theme

Greninja looks a little better, but it's going to take time before that tounge scarf isnt so weird to me. As for Delphox, I feel like its a nice change of pace from the physical oriented guys, in all honesty I think it's the most imaginative

Still not going back to Team Fenniken, but it's definitely a cool looking pokemon

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast