Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by eiger View Post
    Now the dex is "complete", does it mean that events are excluded too?
    I hope not, and I certainly don't want the next coming events being mega forms only
    Since no one can hack the game, we don't know if there are event pokemon or not

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoIncarnate View Post
    Since no one can hack the game, we don't know if there are event pokemon or not
    Actually people could edit the save files of Monster Hunter 4 to get everything, so something similar might happen with X/Y. But it took about two weeks or so after the actual release IIRC.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

No ones hacked a 3DS yet......but Im sure they will now that this games out.I for one welcome it!
    3DS Friend Code: 3196-3511-1551 Friend Safari:

I Can Breed:

Adamant in Lure Balls

Adamant in Heavy Balls

Adamant In Love Balls

Regenerator with Belch in Dream Balls or Dive Balls

Timid or Modest Nature in Moon Ball

Timid in Moon Balls

Shiny For Trade:

Items For Trade: Assault Vests,Weakness Policy's,Ability Capsules,Life Orbs

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Actually people could edit the save files of Monster Hunter 4 to get everything, so something similar might happen with X/Y. But it took about two weeks or so after the actual release IIRC.
    It all depends on whether the save file itself stores any useful information, so I wouldn't get your hopes up about it yet.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Regality View Post
    Hmmm, so Xerneas gets a new type and different modes...

Any news about Yveltal getting different modes?
    What's Xerneas' new type? Grass or something? Can't find anything on his page :/
    In order to boost WiiU's ailing sales yet avoid sneaky product placement, they should have a pokémon called Weeyu. It would Electric/Light, be a legendary (of course) and would be the strongest pokémon in the game.
    Thus, Nintendo can say that "Everyone want a Weeyu".
    It rules over the Ninto trio, which is composed of Freeo, Deeo, and Esso. They have a form tat is achieved by fusing all three together to create a pokemon called Cubeyo. It subtley resembles a SNES, and is the weakest pokemon in the game for some bizarre reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    What's Xerneas' new type? Grass or something? Can't find anything on his page :/
    He means new to the series.
    Fairy.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS

Chilling in the City of Fear

Zygarde's battle is here!

A couple of things:

The music for Legendaries X/Y/Z seem to be the same, at least with X and Z.
    They got rid of the stupid low health music. I hated it when you hear it with epic battles.
    The Pokedex entries seem to vary between X and Y.
    It's clear to me. Orre, Unova and Kalos proves it. Pokemon is running out of Japan!
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Less is more. Looks like they really wanted to emphasise the fact that Kalos region legendaries are "legendary". It's a throwback to Generation 1 to the point all the Gneeration 1 generations appear in the Pokedex to compensate for the lack of legendaries. People complained that Sinnoh and Unova had too many legendaries and this is what Gamefreak did to compromise.
    Pokemon X: 1435 - 4013 - 1487 (,,)
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0176 - 2024 - 4651

I am searching for the following Pokemon
    (Modest), (Modest), (Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Jolly/Hasty/Naive), (Timid/Modest), (Jolly/Adamant)

I can provide you with the following Pokemon…
    (Timid), (Jolly), (Timid), (Rash), (Bold), (Careful), (Relaxed with Seismic Toss).

I’m also offering a legit Shiny with the egg move reversal. Looking for a good natured shiny in return!

Hmm wondering if Yveltal or Zygarde will get different forms but I suspect Zygarde will get his different form in the next game

Friend Code: 5472 - 7362 - 2623
    Kalos Dex: 67/69 Complete
    Shiny's: 0

I think it's a little odd there's no trio, but it'll be nice to have a break from Legendary overload. I've been playing since Platinum and I've only caught... Suicune, Zapdos, Mewtwo, Reshiram, Zekrom, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Virizion, Cobalion and Terakion. Most of those were because I was going to wipe my copy of White and I didn't want to lose the chance for extra Legendaries. I don't go Legendary hunting until I'm ready to soft reset for a few hours.

It looks like Xerneas and Yveltal have high catch rates. This is good.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

Does anyone know Xerneas' stats?
    Top five favorite pokemon from each generation:

Normal Type Gym trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5789-0631

Friend Safari Type: Poison; Seviper, Venomoth, and Toxicroak.

Hrmmm I'm disapointed by the lack of minor trios. These can't be the only X/Y legendaries, and frankly I'd rather get my legends through dungeons and hunting them down than having them handed to me in a cherish ball. Now if they are gonna have events the unlock addition dungeons with more legendaries or unique pokemon (shiny haxorus etc) that I'm very cool with. Makes me wonder though how the movie plots are going to be? Having stand alone pokemon movies not featuring Ash but focusing on other trainers who have specific mega pokemon could be fun, but runs the risk of having lamer protagonists than Ash. I like the movies focusing on legendaries though, kinda a proven formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Eutus View Post
    Having stand alone pokemon movies not featuring Ash but focusing on other trainers who have specific mega pokemon could be fun, but runs the risk of having lamer protagonists than Ash. I like the movies focusing on legendaries though, kinda a proven formula.
    How do you have a lamer protagonist than Ash at this point?
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

Quote Originally Posted by dbApplejack View Post
    Does anyone know Xerneas' stats?
    115-130/128-143/95-110/131-144/94-109/99-114
        Spoiler:- My Website + Ask.fm:

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemage21 View Post
    How do you have a lamer protagonist than Ash at this point?
    It's tough, but I've learned it could always be much much worse. At least Ash doesn't have a vocal brooding messiah complex

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Zygarde
    (X, Y, Z)
    I wonder if that means there's going to be a Pokémon Z Version? Or if it just means Zygarde is going to be the third counterpart to Xerneas and Yveltal?
    Last edited by Whisper24; 10th October 2013 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Adding the last sentence

Quote Originally Posted by Lion Demon View Post
    Less is more. Looks like they really wanted to emphasise the fact that Kalos region legendaries are "legendary". It's a throwback to Generation 1 to the point all the Gneeration 1 generations appear in the Pokedex to compensate for the lack of legendaries. People complained that Sinnoh and Unova had too many legendaries and this is what Gamefreak did to compromise.
    But really; would you rather have 2 post-game areas where legendaries are, or around 5?

3DS FriendCode: 2638-0261-6490
    Matthew & Sveta (Golden Sun) for Super Smash Bros. Wii U/3DS

Quote Originally Posted by Bundalings View Post
    I think it's a little odd there's no trio, but it'll be nice to have a break from Legendary overload.
    I'm glad that there aren't that many Legendary Pokemon in Gen 6. I mean I don't have anything against Legendary Pokemon, but it does save me the trouble of having to stock up on Ultra Balls and Dusk Balls. Yveltal is still my favorite Gen 6 Legendary, but Zygarde is not far behind.

Quote Originally Posted by Whisper24 View Post
    Has anyone else noticed this?
    Xerneas
    Yveltal
    Zygarde
    (X, Y, Z)
    NO WAY!!!!! lol...

I bet in the remake for X&Y they'll add more legends. kind of how black2 had new forms for the sky trio and keldeo/ kyurem
    BLK2 FC: 2709 9945 0568
    X FC: 1134 6965 6188

I RNG, If you have any requests just PM me. Also, I have many RNGd legends, events, and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Eutus View Post
    It's tough, but I've learned it could always be much much worse. At least Ash doesn't have a vocal brooding messiah complex
    Actually, you have a point............O.o
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

In terms of both New general Pokemon and New legendaries X and Y are a HUGE dissappointment. I cant help but feel they really phoned it through on this one. I was worried this might happen due to them making all the character models 3ds that they would get lazy with the new pokemon. I mean a keychain as a pokemon, and most of the pokemon look utter crap like carbink and bergemite, theres like 6-7 of them that all look very similar, very small design, no real detail, what happened to the huge lavishly designed pokemon? As a huge fan and an utter obssessive when its come to X and Y I feel really meh with the new Kalos pokedex. This gens pokemon are deffinitely the worst of all the gens! Also I feel meh about the Torchic event pokemon, wat happened to getting an exciting new even pokemon ala victini and Genosect in gen 5!

You'll just have to skip this generation out of the crushing, soul-stabbing disappointment.

See you in a few years.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BNator92 View Post
    115-130/128-143/95-110/131-144/94-109/99-114
    Thanks! ^^

Huh, I was hoping for a bit more HP but that still seems like a strong poke :3
    Top five favorite pokemon from each generation:

Normal Type Gym trainer

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5789-0631

Friend Safari Type: Poison; Seviper, Venomoth, and Toxicroak.

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio66 View Post
    In terms of both New general Pokemon and New legendaries X and Y are a HUGE dissappointment. I cant help but feel they really phoned it through on this one. I was worried this might happen due to them making all the character models 3ds that they would get lazy with the new pokemon. I mean a keychain as a pokemon, and most of the pokemon look utter crap like carbink and bergemite, theres like 6-7 of them that all look very similar, very small design, no real detail, what happened to the huge lavishly designed pokemon? As a huge fan and an utter obssessive when its come to X and Y I feel really meh with the new Kalos pokedex. This gens pokemon are deffinitely the worst of all the gens! Also I feel meh about the Torchic event pokemon, wat happened to getting an exciting new even pokemon ala victini and Genosect in gen 5!
    Jesus, the game wasn't even released yet and you wanted them to give away all the hidden legendaries?

That's not how it works
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Quote Originally Posted by scorpio66 View Post
    Ya know, I must say, you seem like you'd be a lot of fun at a party.
    People complain "there's too many Pokemon, especially Legends." so they lower the number "There's not enough Pokemon, especially Legends."
    Gotta love how this works. . .

Anyways, I, along with MANY people, think these designs are actually really good and well thought out. (if you actually thought about them)
    But, I suppose it's all opinion based.
    While I'm playing XY you enjoy BW!
    Ciao!
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS

Chilling in the City of Fear

Page 2 of 102 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast