Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by halfrican View Post
    Has anybody actually seen Articuno yet? Moltres and Zapdos look great in game. I know no one knows how to catch them yet, but everyone just stopped talking about them before Articuno was discovered. If anyone knows where I could find a seen entry or a "wild articuno fled" shot, I'd love them forever.
    As far as I know nobody who encountered Articuno took a pic.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by richi3f View Post
    I'm glad this gen did not include tons of legendary Pokémon! It was one my main hopes and it's refreshing to see them going back to the old "few legendaries" formula.

Lavados is Moltres' German name. Megas keep their name and have a prepended "Mega."
    Oh, thanks cause the way I saw it it looked like it had bigger flames, I guess it was fake,
    [CENTER]
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2e6fo5d.png[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i43.*******.com/1zb9cvd.jpg[/IMG]

I AM A SHINY POKEMON HUNTER! I DO NOT CARE ABOUT IV'S AND EV'S, INFACT NEVER GIVE ME A POKEMON WITH THAT UNLESS I WANT IT
    Black 2 pokemon name: pokemon
    Friend code:2366-7219-1441
    [IMG]http://i41.*******.com/vrc7qq.gif[/IMG]
    I AM LOOKING FOR A CLONING SERVICE AND A SHINY GENESECT

Wait a minute, I thought I read in multiple places that even Shadow Tag doesn't keep the roaming pokemon from Fleeing?

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    As far as I know nobody who encountered Articuno took a pic.
    Looks like Serebii just did.
    Pokemon X Team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eutus View Post
    I gotta disagree. No more old event legendaries. I agree 100% with event Megas, frankly kinda seems like the only way we are ever all gonna get to see a new pokemon at the same time. But constantly recycling legendaries every generation as events takes away from it. You want a Mew? Shoulda had to win Nintendo Power back in the day or snag if from a relevant event to a movie or frlg. Thats how you do a legendary. Not let people get three of each per generation. I know it sounds kinda harsh, but if that was the case and someone pulled a Celebi on you years past any of their availability don't you think it'd be a tad more awe inspiring and legendary?
    I dunno, having a couple event legends like Shaymin would be REALLY nice. Or at least those that haven't been released since before White/Black.

I think I remember reading on /vp/ that Xerneas and Yvetal had two forms - one in-battle and another outside. Has this been confirmed? Because I've been racking my brain on this video on why Xerneas looks like that (0:20) in the beginning - it has Xerneas' antlers alright, but a huge X on its 'face'? o.O and then, it gets smaller and is outside of Lyzandre's cage? I'm confused.

Quote Originally Posted by John's Knight View Post
    I think I remember reading on /vp/ that Xerneas and Yvetal had two forms - one in-battle and another outside. Has this been confirmed? Because I've been racking my brain on this video on why Xerneas looks like that (0:20) in the beginning - it has Xerneas' antlers alright, but without a face? o.O and then, it gets smaller and is outside of Lyzandre's cage? I'm confused.
    Xerneas has an Out of Battle form (the light blue seen in the video) and his in battle form (The one with the different colors on antlers). Yveltal still hasn't been revealed to have a second form, same for Zygrade... but those might come later on?

One thing I find strange about this gen (I'm also very surprised no one seems to have mentioned this) is that there is no legendary with a base stat total of 600 (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi etc). I prefer those sort of legendary Pokemon to be honest.
    Favorite Pokemon: Mew and Charmander because they win at life.

Quote Originally Posted by K-B-K View Post
    One thing I find strange about this gen (I'm also very surprised no one seems to have mentioned this) is that there is no legendary with a base stat total of 600 (Mew, Celebi, Jirachi etc). I prefer those sort of legendary Pokemon to be honest.
    That's because it is presumably going to be an event Pokemon, which are unaccessible at the moment. Odds are, it will be the first event Pokemon revealed.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Quote Originally Posted by K-B-K View Post
    There probably is one. We just won't know about it until it is officially revealed or until somebody figures out how to datamine a 3DS cartridge.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Plus side down side View Post
    That's because it is presumably going to be an event Pokemon, which are unaccessible at the moment. Odds are, it will be the first event Pokemon revealed.
    Yea good point, I guess we're all used to knowing about these things early in previous gens. lol
    Favorite Pokemon: Mew and Charmander because they win at life.

Is there possibility to still be some hidden places containing legendary trio or some other legendaries? Like Regis in 3rd gen.

Quote Originally Posted by pokepim10 View Post
    Is there possibility to still be some hidden places containing legendary trio or some other legendaries? Like Regis in 3rd gen.
    Almost definitely NOT. We know the third mascot's, Zygarde, pokedex number, 718, and there is not more spaces left in the pokedex between genesect and it. The only pokemon that generally come after the third mascot are event pokemon. only one has a pokemon appeared after that was not event and it was cresselia.

Long story short: There is no trio.
    I am capable of manipulating matter on a subatomic level by speaking. A mere flick of my finger is sufficient to alter the gravitational pull of the planet. I shelve physics texts under "fiction" in my personal library. I consider the Laws of Thermodynamics loose guidelines, at best. In short, I am grasping the reins of the universe's carriage, and every morning I wake up, look the heavens and shout "Giddy up, boy!" You may never grasp the complexities of what I do, but at least have the common courtesy to feign something other than slack-jawed oblivion in my presence. I, sir, am a wizard, and I break more natural laws before breakfast than of which you are even aware.
    -Vaarsuvius, Order of the Stick. (with all due respect to Rich Burlew)

I don't understand why there is no other new legendary pokemon other than the mascots unless they're to be released in the remake.

Quote Originally Posted by ABC595 View Post
    I don't understand why there is no other new legendary pokemon other than the mascots unless they're to be released in the remake.
    Because everyone was always complaining that there were too many Legendary Pokemon and they weren't special any more.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Lv100Mewtwo View Post
    Wait a minute, I thought I read in multiple places that even Shadow Tag doesn't keep the roaming pokemon from Fleeing?
    ..well that kinda defeats the whole point of the ability.
    I am sure it says on the serebii page that having shadow tag works, but whether they have tested it is a different story..

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

For people who are interested. Not sure which one is from which game though.
        Spoiler:- :

From what I read about Xerneas/Yveltal on serebii, it seems like you are forced to capture them, just like with Reshiram/Zekrom in BW. I'm hoping that this isn't true, and that you can KO them and battle them again later.
    I plan to capture the legendaries only after they've figured out the RNG mechanics for X and Y. Because I do NOT want to have to go back to resetting the game over a hundred times just to get the right nature, but terrible IVs.
    ""You know, you fight pretty well… for a thief." He told me while still trying to catch his breath.

"Thanks. You're not so bad yourself." I responded. "Your hair's still silly-looking though."

- Robin and Scarlette (my OC), Titan Legends Volume 5

This is a line from volume 5 of my fanfiction on deviantart and fanfiction.net. It features my original character, Scarlette; a young demigoddess with the power to make almost any weapon.

Pokemon Black FC: 1893-3683-3048

3DS FC: 4682-8668-1957
    Pokemon X ING: Joey

Visit my trade thread:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=562519

Who was complaining I loved having lodes of legends it was always a challenge to try and catch them all.

Okay, I get my game in 8 hours. I am determined to prove/disprove the existence of Mega Articuno. I will be rushing to post-game, and based on others, I should be there by sunday. On the way, I will be looking for a Wobbuffet. I'm sure numerous others will beat me to post-game, but for some reason, interest in the legendary birds seems pretty low. If no one has figured it out by the time I get there, that's all I'll be doing until I can catch one of them. I'm a little scared shadow tag won't work. If it doesn't, then we'll know for sure that there's some other trigger for getting them to stay in battle. I can't think of any other reason for them to be so mysterious beyond getting mega evolutions. I'm honestly surprised no one else is as hyped about that as I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Not sure which one is from which game though.
    Y is the top one, X is the bottom.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Can you catch Mewtwo in Pokemon X and Y?

I hope this isn't a silly question but I never got Pokemon black or black 2 which means I don't have a straight chain of trading.. ie trading from ss to black and black to black 2 and black 2 to pokemon x/y.. so I can't trade my red/blue mewtwo all the way across..

Quote Originally Posted by Heiach View Post
    Can you catch Mewtwo in Pokemon X and Y?

I hope this isn't a silly question but I never got Pokemon black or black 2 which means I don't have a straight chain of trading.. ie trading from ss to black and black to black 2 and black 2 to pokemon x/y.. so I can't trade my red/blue mewtwo all the way across..
    Yes, you can catch it. It's found at the Pokemon Village.

Awesome banner by dahrue

Quote Originally Posted by Iblistech View Post
    Yes, you can catch it. It's found at the Pokemon Village.
    *Hugs* thanks for the swift reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Heiach View Post
    *Hugs* thanks for the swift reply!
    It is also holding it's mega evolution stone.

Thank you based Turpoo

Page 5 of 107 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast