Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 2687

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

  1. #2626
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Carrion Isle
    Posts
    780

    Default

    Maybe, though, in the movie it is revealed that a jewel or something transforms Carbink into Diancie, and so they hand out that jewel instead of a Diancie via Mystery Gift.

  2. #2627
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Except such a jewel does not exist in X/Y. At best, it could be something included in OR/AS.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  3. #2628
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Britain
    Posts
    76

    Default

    I may have missed this, but does anyone know when Hoopa and Volcanion are likely to be distributed, if they haven't already?

  4. #2629
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Russell-Bowman View Post
    I may have missed this, but does anyone know when Hoopa and Volcanion are likely to be distributed, if they haven't already?
    They haven't, and there hasn't been any info on when they are likely to be distributed, to my knowledge.

  5. #2630
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    930

    Default

    do you guys think diance's mega stone will be distributed with diance for pokemon X and Y?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

  6. #2631
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,802

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    do you guys think diance's mega stone will be distributed with diance for pokemon X and Y?
    We already know it's being distributed with a Normal Gem, so no.

  7. #2632
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    We already know it's being distributed with a Normal Gem, so no.
    I think mega diancie will appear in the movie though... Also we might receive mega stone in ORAS

  8. #2633
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    I think mega diancie will appear in the movie though... Also we might receive mega stone in ORAS
    What if Diancie doesn't need a Mega Stone? Its possible relation with the Sundial might make it special.
    LF:
    Regular of different languages except Japanese / 6IV other than Japanese
    Master Balls
    Shiny Vivillons
    JPN shiny
    JPN Wonderland x2
    JPN 2015 shiny/regular x1/4

    FT:
    Japanese
    HA Starters
    Self-obtained P Scrap
    Ball/Fancy Vivillon
    Shinies
    Mega Stones
    Pokerus
    Access to all Friend Safaris

    X/AS 0602-7374-3204 (Elegant)

    Y/OR 4527-8721-8292 (Monsoon)

  9. #2634
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,284

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alakazam^ View Post
    What if Diancie doesn't need a Mega Stone? Its possible relation with the Sundial might make it special.
    inb4 you can only Mega Evolve your Diancie between 8 and 9 PM

    Hmm, it could be, but since Diancie is being promoted as an ORAS thing, how will they reconcile that (both in ORAS and in future installments) with the Sundial being in Kalos?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  10. #2635
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    16

    Default

    I'm going to be in Tokyo at the start of August. I know to get Darkrai, i have to pre-order the ticket pretty much now and have a japanese 3ds/game etc. Does anyone know how I can go about pre-ordering the Diancie movie ticket online? Or does it have to be done in cinema?

  11. #2636
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    214

    Default

    So, there's no way to activate the Diancie event without downloading one from the movie, right? Trading one will not activate it?
    LF:
    Regular of different languages except Japanese / 6IV other than Japanese
    Master Balls
    Shiny Vivillons
    JPN shiny
    JPN Wonderland x2
    JPN 2015 shiny/regular x1/4

    FT:
    Japanese
    HA Starters
    Self-obtained P Scrap
    Ball/Fancy Vivillon
    Shinies
    Mega Stones
    Pokerus
    Access to all Friend Safaris

    X/AS 0602-7374-3204 (Elegant)

    Y/OR 4527-8721-8292 (Monsoon)

  12. #2637
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Orre Region
    Posts
    165

    Default

    How much longer do we think it will be before global releases of Diancie? I bet they will release her with ORAS or around that time.
    Pokémon Y Team:
    Pokémon AS Team:
    My Friend Code is 5343-9772-6309.

  13. #2638
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    18,126

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyumbreon View Post
    How much longer do we think it will be before global releases of Diancie? I bet they will release her with ORAS or around that time.
    The GameStop Diancie event is in October.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  14. #2639
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    The GameStop Diancie event is in October.
    Really? When did they confirm that?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  15. #2640
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    91

    Default

    They did confirm that US distribution is via Gamestop during Fall unfortunately.....
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

  16. #2641
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The lovely and crazy chiapas
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Im just laughing hard all the hopes an dreams of people hoping for a global download event are now crushed.
    Discussions on forums are always serious business :3

    Looking for a 6IV Hasty Hoopa for competitive purposes. Got nothing really unique trade but I'd appreciate the favor.
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664

  17. #2642
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Orre Region
    Posts
    165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KaiyoOrganiz View Post
    They did confirm that US distribution is via Gamestop during Fall unfortunately.....
    Thankfully I live in the US; hope they send this event elsewhere soon.
    Pokémon Y Team:
    Pokémon AS Team:
    My Friend Code is 5343-9772-6309.

  18. #2643
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    2,180

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alakazam^ View Post
    What if Diancie doesn't need a Mega Stone? Its possible relation with the Sundial might make it special.
    Well, Diancie required a Mega stone in the movie, although one it created itself. While games and movies are far from the same I think it is safe to say it will need one in the games as well.


  19. #2644
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,250

    Default

    I do hope Diancie gets released, maybe before the new games get released. And hopefully the other two get released.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire.

    Currently own: All gen 4 main series games, all gen 5 games and the all four gen 6 games.

    Feel free to check out my hilarious signature!

    Currently avoiding the giant chicken so I won't destroy half the city when fighting the chicken!

    Oh no, oh no, oh no! Oh Yeah! Okay, can everyone please stop saying oh no in the court room cause the Kool Aid man keeps coming in!

    Oh that dog of mine!

    Oh haven't you heard? Bird is the word!

  20. #2645
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Kanto/Johto
    Posts
    600

    Default

    I liked the new legendarys introduced in Pokemon X and Y. Yveltal and Xerneas were really cool I liked their designs and how it matched the game title. Both are very fun to use.
    All credit for this banner goes to Red's Mount Silver Art Shop at Bulbagarden

  21. #2646
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ?
    Posts
    2,711

    Default

    * Zygarde will become more important in Pokemon Z/Pokemon X2 and Y2/Pokemon W and Z/whatever. It will get a Mega Evolution, which it'll be holding in the wild to serve as a tough opponent. If there are two versions, there will be two Megas. Zygarde will have to either drop the Dragon type or get itself a Poison type to balance against Xerneas. My guess is that Mega Zygarde with be Dragon/Poison(when battling Xerneas) and Dragon/Fairy(when battling Yveltal). Or get an ability which makes Dragon and/or Ground moves super-effective against Fairy and/or Dark moves respectively
    * Diancie will be special, in that the event activated is an evolutionary item. Breeding has shown that Diancie can't have Carbink babies, and even then because it has no gender there's no worries about a OP Carbink with Diamond Storm. It'll be a new milestone to see a legendary Pokemon brought forth by evolution. However this means that they'll need to deactivate the shiny lock
    * When we're entering Gen VII, they will release a shiny Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Both Gen IV and V introduced shiny trios. We can't normally get their shiny forms, so they'll be valuable
    * Volcanion will be an important event legendary in WZ. Maybe not an event legendary, but a suprise main legendary we didn't suspect
    * The sequel will bring forth the musketeer trio, and with an event(or maybe not) bring them together to summon Keldeo. Or not. If not, have one version possess Virizion and the other Terrakion. Bring the two together to get Cobalion. Or have Cobalion in both, and all three makes Keldeo
    Last edited by RedJirachi; 4th September 2014 at 4:10 AM.
    Shinies
    Search:
    Random:
    SR:
    Traded away:
    Gift:
    In-game:
    MM:
    Dexnav:
    Trade: Sylveon

    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi

    Latest shiny: Omanyte(40 SR!)

  22. #2647
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Cardiff, UK
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedJirachi View Post
    * When we're entering Gen VII, they will release a shiny Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde. Both Gen IV and V introduced shiny trios. We can't normally get their shiny forms, so they'll be valuable
    I don't quite know what logic you're going on here. "Both Gen IV and V introduced shiny trios" - what does that mean? Every Pokémon ever made has a shiny version. There's never been a "shiny trio". Sometimes they shiny lock legendaries, as happened with Reshiram and Zekrom in Black and White. But there's always a shiny version, even if it's never going to be used, simply for practical purposes. Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom never saw the light of day, so I don't know why Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde would.

  23. #2648
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    427

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Timeboy View Post
    I don't quite know what logic you're going on here. "Both Gen IV and V introduced shiny trios" - what does that mean? Every Pokémon ever made has a shiny version. There's never been a "shiny trio". Sometimes they shiny lock legendaries, as happened with Reshiram and Zekrom in Black and White. But there's always a shiny version, even if it's never going to be used, simply for practical purposes. Shiny Reshiram and Zekrom never saw the light of day, so I don't know why Xerneas, Yveltal and Zygarde would.
    Just because they're locked within the game itself (IE, can't random into them) doesn't mean Nintendo can't later release them as shinies for an event. Sure, they haven't done it for Reshiram/Zekrom, but it's not out of the realm of possibility for any pokemon to get such treatment during giveaways.

    Like Pathfinder? check out Mystical: Kingdom of Monsters at Drivethru RPG. New Class (the Monster Trainer), 6 archetypes, 154 monsters, feats, magic, and so much more. Feel free to PM for more information about this game/world.

  24. #2649
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Disaster_Lord View Post
    Im just laughing hard all the hopes an dreams of people hoping for a global download event are now crushed.
    :'( But why do they insist on doing it this way when Wifi downloads are possible? I live in a country that didn't even get displayed on the world globe in Pokemon games or get listed in the "select your country" lists in Pokemon games and the 3DS. I was so lucky just to be able to find someone who would trade me Meloetta and Celebi and I wonder what I'll have to do to get a Diancie... :'(

    Also, I've heard reports of Gamestop employees taking advantage of Pokemon fans by making them pre-order ORAS before they get serial codes for the bug Megastones and refusing to provide codes for people that already pre-ordered elsewhere.
    My faith in humanity has been renewed and strengthned by the generosity and tenacity of people willing to help me in something as trivial as a Poke'mon game.

  25. #2650
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    The lovely and crazy chiapas
    Posts
    2,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Solomie View Post
    :'( But why do they insist on doing it this way when Wifi downloads are possible? I live in a country that didn't even get displayed on the world globe in Pokemon games or get listed in the "select your country" lists in Pokemon games and the 3DS. I was so lucky just to be able to find someone who would trade me Meloetta and Celebi and I wonder what I'll have to do to get a Diancie... :'(

    Also, I've heard reports of Gamestop employees taking advantage of Pokemon fans by making them pre-order ORAS before they get serial codes for the bug Megastones and refusing to provide codes for people that already pre-ordered elsewhere.
    They gotta keep the bussiness running. Also im suffering because i live in a different country so i dont even get to see those stores. So yep i knew it all along i wont be able to RNG my own diancie.
    Discussions on forums are always serious business :3

    Looking for a 6IV Hasty Hoopa for competitive purposes. Got nothing really unique trade but I'd appreciate the favor.
    Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664

Page 106 of 108 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •