Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106
Results 2,626 to 2,635 of 2635

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Maybe, though, in the movie it is revealed that a jewel or something transforms Carbink into Diancie, and so they hand out that jewel instead of a Diancie via Mystery Gift.

Credit for the trainer card goes to Ayra at her shop.
    I have officially claimed Infernape and Henry from Fire Emblem: Awakening!
        Spoiler:- Pokemon Anime Style Battling League:

Except such a jewel does not exist in X/Y. At best, it could be something included in OR/AS.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I may have missed this, but does anyone know when Hoopa and Volcanion are likely to be distributed, if they haven't already?

Quote Originally Posted by Russell-Bowman View Post
    I may have missed this, but does anyone know when Hoopa and Volcanion are likely to be distributed, if they haven't already?
    They haven't, and there hasn't been any info on when they are likely to be distributed, to my knowledge.

do you guys think diance's mega stone will be distributed with diance for pokemon X and Y?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    do you guys think diance's mega stone will be distributed with diance for pokemon X and Y?
    We already know it's being distributed with a Normal Gem, so no.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    We already know it's being distributed with a Normal Gem, so no.
    I think mega diancie will appear in the movie though... Also we might receive mega stone in ORAS

Quote Originally Posted by The Mustache View Post
    I think mega diancie will appear in the movie though... Also we might receive mega stone in ORAS
    What if Diancie doesn't need a Mega Stone? Its possible relation with the Sundial might make it special.
    FT: French Pokeball Vivillon, Wonderland Darkrai, Japanese Fancy Vivillon, Mega Stones and Pokerus.

Kalos Shinies:

Shiny Polar/Tundra/Continental/Elegant/Meadow/Modern/Marine/High Plains/Sandstorm/River/Monsoon/Savanna/Ocean/Jungle. Chesnaught (M). Greninja (F)

X 0602-7374-3204 - エックス (Elegant)

Y 4527-8721-8292 - ワイ (Monsoon)

Quote Originally Posted by alakazam^ View Post
    What if Diancie doesn't need a Mega Stone? Its possible relation with the Sundial might make it special.
    inb4 you can only Mega Evolve your Diancie between 8 and 9 PM

Hmm, it could be, but since Diancie is being promoted as an ORAS thing, how will they reconcile that (both in ORAS and in future installments) with the Sundial being in Kalos?
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I'm going to be in Tokyo at the start of August. I know to get Darkrai, i have to pre-order the ticket pretty much now and have a japanese 3ds/game etc. Does anyone know how I can go about pre-ordering the Diancie movie ticket online? Or does it have to be done in cinema?

Page 106 of 106 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106