Page 44 of 107 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    And Manaphy looks like a Water starter, i think all the mythical mons look, well mythical
    I don't get if you are giving me reason or not lol. But even though mythical pokémon do look different enough from the others I do have to differ. If GF created a "rattata-like pokémon" that was only ever seen by 1 person than it would be theoretically a mythical pokémon and yet it'd look as bland as another rodent. Yeah but I know how GF uses that term to only classify some rare legendary Pokémon.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    More pics.. I know some have been shown already

Spoiler:- kind of a large image:
    Wow! I was hoping it'd be able to separate the pipes and shoot steam or fire out of them, and it looks like I got my wish. Definitely one of my favourites from this generation~

And I can't be surprised in the slightest that Fairy Arceus is pink... although all things considered, the colours go together well.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    I don't get if you are giving me reason or not lol. But even though mythical pokémon do look different enough from the others I do have to differ. If GF created a "rattata-like pokémon" that was only ever seen by 1 person than it would be theoretically a mythical pokémon and yet it'd look as bland as another rodent.
    Yes, i was giving you reason xD.

That is true, but they normally have more details ( even tough the first time i saw a leaked imaged of Hydriedgon i was OMG AWESOME LEGENDARY UBER then it was a guy the lvl up at lvl 64 -_- ). And if a rat pokemon was only seen once would be because he was good at hidding, something like zoroa maybe.
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonNekomata View Post
    And I can't be surprised in the slightest that Fairy Arceus is pink... although all things considered, the colours go together well.
    Well pink is the base color for the Fairy-type, hence why the type is listed in a pink box and why the Pixie Plate is pink. Realistically, it couldn't have been anything else.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Well, there could still be other hidden Pokemon, seeing as we haven't cracked into the code yet (... Wait, have we?)
    Show me how to lie, you’re getting better all the time
    And turning all against the one is an art that’s hard to teach
    Another clever word sets off an unsuspecting herd
    And as you step back in the line a mob jumps to their feet

Now dance, ****er, dance, man, he never had a chance
    And no one even knew, it was really only you

And now you steal away
    Take him out today
    Nice work you did
    You’re gonna go far, kid

Slowly outta line and drifting closer in your sights
    So play it out I’m wide awake, it’s a scene about me
    There’s something in your way and now someone is gonna pay
    And if you can’t get what you want, well, it’s all because of me

Quote Originally Posted by Thewindlord View Post
    Well, there could still be other hidden Pokemon, seeing as we haven't cracked into the code yet (... Wait, have we?)
    #722 was an egg.
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Thewindlord View Post
    The hacker has cracked he code, and these ae the only ones he could find.

Furthermore, all Mega Stone Slots are used up, meaning no more Mega Stones.

And, since the GTS didn't provide any other results, it is very likely there are no more Pokémon to be added in XY.

And considering that in the Index, Hoopa is the last Pokémon, and (except Chimecho beause Chimecho is awesome like that) no other Pokémon Game had any oher Pokémon after that other than Eggs and Unown Forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    #722 was an egg.
    What?
    #722 on the Dex is an Egg?

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Yeah, I'm still not a big fan of the fact that out of two *soon to be possibly 3* Mascot legendaries, only 1 can land SE STAB against the other. All the supposed 'Master' of the trio can do is weaken them a bit. XD
    The most notable feature of Zygarde is the fact he gets DD+Extreme Speed but even then, but unless he gets a buff in stats...
    Well, at least we got starters that have multiple triangles.. I'm just a bit disappointed that we didn't get a Poison legendary at this point.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Well, at least we got starters that have multiple triangles.. I'm just a bit disappointed that we didn't get a Poison legendary at this point.
    T reply to both, Xerneas has SE STAB on both Yvelal and Zygarde, since Fairy is SE against Dragon and Dark.

But, yeah, no Poison Legendary again is ver dissapointing,

Today while searching through GTS I found that one guy wants to trade his Scyther for Volcanion and what got me wondering is that I'm not able to search for pokemon I haven't seen and registered on the pokedex. I haven't thought about it till when I saw the spoilers cuz I was totally dumb to think this is Volcarona's preevo which obviously is Larvesta. If he seen it in game either he hacked it or it isn't EVENT trio.

Quote Originally Posted by ohmigodzor View Post
    Today while searching through GTS I found that one guy wants to trade his Scyther for Volcanion and what got me wondering is that I'm not able to search for pokemon I haven't seen and registered on the pokedex. I haven't thought about it till when I saw the spoilers cuz I was totally dumb to think this is Volcarona's preevo which obviously is Larvesta. If he seen it in game either he hacked it or it isn't EVENT trio.
    No, you can look for any Pokémon in the GTS if you manually enter it.

Quote Originally Posted by RoySceptile View Post
    What?
    #722 on the Dex is an Egg?
    To be more specific, it's a "bad egg"

that is, sort of like a default (?) reaction from when something isn't there.
    Basically there's no other new Pokemon past Hoopa

I bet they are going to release them in "DLC" Events on the E-Shop. I really, really, really, really, really, really, hope there are storyline to these legendaries with a quest you have to do to get them similar to Darkrai etc..

I don't know if I like the hidden legendaries. They look less like legends and more like Pokemon that were scrapped from the initial dex.

Hoopa looks like a pre-evolution of a genie that should be larger and more menacing. I can totally see it. Not sure if I like the design too much.

Volcanion is something. I guess it's supposed to be a fusion reactor? The whole design is weird. A head that looks feline with bold Druddigon colours and a large circle that are also arms.

Diancie doesn't look bad, but it resembles Carbink so much. I almost think Carbink was meant to be a male form and Diancie was supposed to be the female.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Oops -

Do you guys think Lati@s will be availible in X & Y through a in-game event or distribution?

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I bet they are going to release them in "DLC" Events on the E-Shop. I really, really, really, really, really, really, hope there are storyline to these legendaries with a quest you have to do to get them similar to Darkrai etc..
    I couldn't agree more- those little mini storylines for the event legendaries in Platinum were very nice. Plus I like to nickname my legendaries and I can't do that with regular old event distributions.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

They actually all look very good, i'm satisfied with them. Volcanion is probably a pokemon that shoots out extremely hot water. He reminds me of heatran a little bit. I also think the mega latios forms are fake or latias either has blue instead of red or is wrong altogether. Also strange souvenir is most likely Diancie. Ghost lady and all of that = Hoopa, Guy talking about lava dome pokemon = volcanion, which leaves strange souvenir to Diancie. that little icon that represents a Moai head is nothing and is just a symbol for Diancie. They can't put Diancies head since it obviously gives it away. Again, Diancie is probably found in a cave on an island which is considered a region. It protects the landmass with its fairy powers or something.
    Last edited by ColdCarnage; 2nd November 2013 at 4:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCarnage View Post
    I also think the mega latios forms are fake or latias either has blue instead of red or is wrong altogether.
    They are both real and are both purple.
    Last edited by Endolise; 2nd November 2013 at 4:38 AM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Does anyone else think that volcanion will be obtainable within the power plant?
    F C - 2938 6238 5062.

Ghost Type Safari with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo and Drimblim.

Shiny Pokemon X ---Talonflame (RE), Dragalge (WT), Clauncher (CF), Venusaur (FS),
    Charizard (FS), Slugma (FS), Braixen (FS), Yanma (Horde), Horsea (CF), Bergmite (FS), Cloyster (FS), Eevee (WT), Buneary (WT)

Shiny Pokemon Platinum --- Garchomp (RE)

I'm gonna say the mysterious statue leads you to a place where you can turn Carbinks into Diancies. Only once per game though.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    They are both real and are both purple.
    So they both look identical?

Or perhaps... you fuse latios and latias together? that explains the color, because red and blue make purple. This would be pretty cool, another pokemon fusion like we got in BW2

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky101 View Post
    So they both look identical?

Or perhaps... you fuse latios and latias together? that explains the color, because red and blue make purple. This would be pretty cool, another pokemon fusion like we got in BW2
    No to both.

They are not identical and they are not the product of a fusion.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    No to both.

They are not identical and they are not the product of a fusion.
    How do you know? Looking at the screenshots they are 100% identical sooo... yeeah

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky101 View Post
    How do you know? Looking at the screenshots they are 100% identical sooo... yeeah
    Mega Latios is bigger in proportion and has curvier facial accents. Others have said that their eye colors are also different, but the pictures are too blurry for me to discern that myself.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Page 44 of 107 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast