Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

So the speculation about AZ's Floette is that it has Light of Ruin? Just wondering.

I also hope that the hidden legendaries have some sort of in-game event when they are distributed. It would be cool.

Say, I know in theory AZ's Floette can't evolve or breed, but can something like a new model be added with a patch to the game? DLC or something?

Has anyone tried Metronoming Light of Ruin and other hidden moves?

Oh, and what if they added more pokemon to the game through updates? They could even add a whole nother region o.O, maybe they're keeping some pokemon secret like that.
    Last edited by dragon1; 3rd November 2013 at 5:07 PM.
    Future pokemon Alpha Sapphire Team: WIP, still deciding XD.
    Friend Safari: Dewgong, Bergmite, Snorunt.
    PM me if you want to exchange FCs...

Quote Originally Posted by YonaNoveau View Post
    So the speculation about AZ's Floette is that it has Light of Ruin? Just wondering.

I also hope that the hidden legendaries have some sort of in-game event when they are distributed. It would be cool.

Say, I know in theory AZ's Floette can't evolve or breed, but can something like a new model be added with a patch to the game? DLC or something?
    Yes. But again, it's currently only speculation.

We have two unknown items so at least two of them will likely have an in-game event.

Yes, but don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1 View Post
    Has anyone tried Metronoming Light of Ruin and other hidden moves?
    Yes, but not for Light of Ruin. What people found were instead Venom Blast, Hold Back and Happy Hour. Since there are 620 something possibilities, don't expect anyone to actually bother with it.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Yes. But again, it's currently only speculation.

We have two unknown items so at least two of them will likely have an in-game event.

Yes, but don't count on it.
    My bet is in a power plant key for Volcanion
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Lol, another question: Has it been confirmed that the only wild legendries in this game are the ones that Serebii's listed or could there be others that we haven't found yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    My bet is in a power plant key for Volcanion

The ingame text for the 2 powerplant doors (at least in the french version) imply that the door are tightly shut (they don't say anything about a key since you have the pass but if you go there before you got the pass it's the same text for all three doors), so I assumed they were just blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by dragon1 View Post
    Lol, another question: Has it been confirmed that the only wild legendries in this game are the ones that Serebii's listed or could there be others that we haven't found yet?
    It has been confirmed. These are the only legendaries in the data.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by GDK View Post
    The ingame text for the 2 powerplant doors (at least in the french version) imply that the door are tightly shut (they don't say anything about a key since you have the pass but if you go there before you got the pass it's the same text for all three doors), so I assumed they were just blocked.
    If it is like that, is kinda lme :/ but it's the only place where you can make those events ( because in D/P darkrai island was stated in the regional map same thing with the Victini island. )

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    It has been confirmed. These are the only legendaries in the data.
    Ok, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Vintrial View Post
    If it is like that, is kinda lme :/ but it's the only place where you can make those events ( because in D/P darkrai island was stated in the regional map same thing with the Victini island. )
    It can be a hidden part. Maybe a random spot on the map. I am sure some events led in previous game to a part where it didn't seem to be anything.

Also, would be cool if one event has to do with exploring the shut door of the power plant. That whole sections looks huge.

Quote Originally Posted by YonaNoveau View Post
    It can be a hidden part. Maybe a random spot on the map. I am sure some events led in previous game to a part where it didn't seem to be anything.

Also, would be cool if one event has to do with exploring the shut door of the power plant. That whole sections looks huge.
    ~

hum well, the chamber of Emptiness is rather.. empty ( pun intended )

Read this.

I like Volcanion, but I am a little disappointed that the first Water/Fire type is a legendary, because likely it won't be useable much in competitive play.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Like others have said I hope the event legendaries are catchable in the game via some event item. Such as Victini was. I found that the legendaries this gen were really easy to catch and I want more of a challenge.
    (template from Jerkfighter)

Venom blast? I wonder if Zygarde gets that move. It looks like it should be poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Missingno.Fan View Post
    Like others have said I hope the event legendaries are catchable in the game via some event item. Such as Victini was. I found that the legendaries this gen were really easy to catch and I want more of a challenge.
    The cover legendary is the only one easy to catch. Mewtwo, Zygarde and Articuno, Zapdos and Moltres all have the traditional low catchrate.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

So we have three event legends, I like the Volcanion one, looks pretty sweet. I can't help noticing that they low levels in the pictures on serebii. Cool, looks like Latias and Latios have mega evolutions.
    Currently playing Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire and waiting for the guidebook(s).

Currently own: X and Y, Black 2 and White 2, Black and White, Heart Gold and Soul Silver, Platinum, Diamond and Pearl, Super Pokemon Rumble, Ranger 3, Ranger 2, Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time and Dragon Ball Z: Super Sonic Warriors. Guidebooks for Johto games, Unova games and Kalos games.

Own quite a number shinies, especially in Y thanks to Consecutive Fishing.

Own all 5 gen event legends in White 2, many came from my brother which I like to thank.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexander18 View Post
    So we have three event legends, I like the Volcanion one, looks pretty sweet. I can't help noticing that they low levels in the pictures on serebii. Cool, looks like Latias and Latios have mega evolutions.
    The low levels are due to the coding being switched with a Pokemon that'd usually be there, I.e; Scatterbug.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

I love the event legends... hm quick question. Those meteorites in Ambrtette Town [I believe] are for Deoxys.
    So what's up with the fifth meteorite? Is it for something new or...?

>Guess we can find out if the hacker looks into it?

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    I love the event legends... hm quick question. Those meteorites in Ambrtette Town [I believe] are for Deoxys.
    So what's up with the fifth meteorite? Is it for something new or...?

>Guess we can find out if the hacker looks into it?
    Hacker already checked if there is any alternate formes for Deoxys. There wasn't. He hasn't checked if Deoxys reacts to the fifth meteorite because he wasn't that far into the game.

No alt form eh. All well, thanks for the info though. [Though I do wonder what the purpose of the 5th one is; I hope it isn't something like "Deoxys appears to think this meteorite looks pretty" or something like that e.e]

Quote Originally Posted by KikoKo View Post
    No alt form eh. All well, thanks for the info though. [Though I do wonder what the purpose of the 5th one is; I hope it isn't something like "Deoxys appears to think this meteorite looks pretty" or something like that e.e]
    might just change it to a random form

Apparently the ticket that was from Global Link was the Bargain Ticket. So, false alarm, but we still have a lot of placeholders.

What are your guy's opinions on the possibility of Mew being catchable? IMO its possible, but its more likely it'll be distributed via an event.

I officially own Pikachu!

Looking For:
    Pokemon: Pikachu/Pichu
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Timid, Adament or some other decent nature
    Hidden Ability: Not necessary, but obviously would be nice
    Egg Moves: Volt Tackle
    IV's: Preferably decent
    I can trade exclusives from both games and a level 50 Garchomp with Dragon Claw and Dig, holding a Dragon Fang

Quote Originally Posted by ULiopleurodon View Post
    What are your guy's opinions on the possibility of Mew being catchable? IMO its possible, but its more likely it'll be distributed via an event.
    Not possible at all

What the heck was all the "durr twins" stuff coming from, back when people were talking about Latios/Latias being similar in appearance? You guys do realize there's multiple Latios/Latias, right? Not just one of each? Heck, one of the Pokédex entries even mentions them living in colonies and I don't think you can have a "colony" of just two.

Regardless of what the anime/movies/etc. or people's weird fan-theories might say, "legendary" does not equal one-of-a-kind, and never has (Mewtwo is the only confirmed one-of-a-kind legendary Pokémon in the games, since he's got a definite origin story that's more of a "saw it in the newspaper headlines a few years ago" kind of thing rather than "ancient mythology, may or may not be even loosely based on a true story"... a few others like Arceus can probably be assumed to be unique, but most legendaries are probably entire species just like any other Pokémon, just really rare and/or hard to catch.) The reason why you can only get one of each legendary in an individual game (without trading) is so that they seem extremely rare and/or hard to find, not to imply that only one of each even exists. Latios/Latias are not "twins," they the males and females of a species (just like the two different types of Nidorans.) Except male and female Nidorans look much more different from each other than Mega Latios/Latias do...

I guess they were going for a "blended-together version of the two" sort of thing with them (they're both purplish, a combination of blue and red... they're closer together in size than they were before... they both have near-identical appearances compared to before... and so on), like "Mega evolving" makes Latios more Latias-like and Latias more Latios-like or something. I'm guessing their stats will be very similar to each other, with maybe a slight difference (Latios having barely higher Sp.Atk, Latias having barely higher Sp.Def?) or something. Or maybe they'll switch their highest stats around, so Mega would make Latios more defensive and Latias more offensive in addition to just giving an all-around boost.

Page 48 of 107 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898 ... LastLast