Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast
Results 1,226 to 1,250 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    We don't know if Mewtwo is one of a kind though. Sure the Mewtwo from RGBY/FRLG is most definitely the one in HGSS but we don't know if it's the same one in XY.
    So that equates to at least two...HOWEVER, Pokémon The Origin, with Red and Green, is based on Red/Green. The fact that Red catches Mewtwo in this, which is practically the storyline of R/G, meaning that HGSS/GSC has a different Mewtwo, in a sense anyways.

If we argue with the theory I just stated...well, that means the one in XY will be the same as the one in FRLG/FG and GSC/HGSS. So let's not start that argument/"debate".
    You rock, and you rule!

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. Truth is, you can do anything.

Aim for the top, and be...a Pokémon master!!!
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Pokémon X team:
    - Froakie
    - Torchic
    - Bulbasaur
    -?????
    -?????
    -?????

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post
    So that equates to at least two...HOWEVER, Pokémon The Origin, with Red and Green, is based on Red/Green. The fact that Red catches Mewtwo in this, which is practically the storyline of R/G, meaning that HGSS/GSC has a different Mewtwo, in a sense anyways.
    However, The Origin =/= the games. The Origin already takes liberties with the storyline by showcasing Mega Charizard X, which most certainly did not appear in RGBY.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I always thought Mewtwo had fun time with a Ditto and bred...though I am just not into that "legendaries are one-of-a-kind" theory...
    I absolutely LOVE Raichu.

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post

If we argue with the theory I just stated...well, that means the one in XY will be the same as the one in FRLG/FG and GSC/HGSS. So let's not start that argument/"debate".
    The original anime is also based on Red and Green. Basing it on something means nothing, it's just the inspiration.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Have any of the legendary Pokemon's shinies been posted yet? I really wanna see what Shiny Yveltal looks like.

Quote Originally Posted by Confusious View Post
    Have any of the legendary Pokemon's shinies been posted yet? I really wanna see what Shiny Yveltal looks like.
    No. It is unknown if they are shiny locked or not at this point.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

someone posted a pic of shiny diancie, I think it was poketrip on instagram, but it looks kinda fake to me

Quote Originally Posted by TheCabbage View Post
    someone posted a pic of shiny diancie, I think it was poketrip on instagram, but it looks kinda fake to me
    That's because it is. We never saw Shiny Diancie, it was just a pic that somebody posted on 4chan as an edit on the original.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

My guess for where you'll catch the event legendaries:
    Diancie might have something to do with the huge Crystal in Anistar City, because a girl in a house mentioned that a long time ago they used the energy of a legendary pokemon to make this Crystal! But i think it will be in the Reflection Cave.
    Volcanion is probably captured in a locked Power Plant area and they use it to provide energy to the whole region.
    Hoopa possibly is in the Chamber of Emptiness, because it matches with its ghost type.

Ooh, I disagree with Volcanion. They already explicitly stated how they get the energy (via microwaves beamed down from a solar-harvesting satellite in space - which is a real-life energy idea that I've studied in my classes). It'd basically make them evil if they were using a Pokemon to power the entire region, IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Ooh, I disagree with Volcanion. They already explicitly stated how they get the energy (via microwaves beamed down from a solar-harvesting satellite in space - which is a real-life energy idea that I've studied in my classes). It'd basically make them evil if they were using a Pokemon to power the entire region, IMO.
    They could still use it for back up in case their solar energy fails.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Might be similar to Heatran and its presence powers the area passively

Or just hangs out there because of the...lava? There's lava in one of the plants, isn't there?

What if Volcanion was linked to some....comeback strategy by Team Flare? It does seem like a very Team Flare-ish Pokemon. Maybe Xerosic could capture it and hold Kalos at ransom. Or maybe Charon makes a comeback. I mean, Looker did, so why not Charon?

3DS FC: 3480 3588 2591

Visit my Trade Shop!

ALL HAIL TOXIC ORB GLISCOR!

Quote Originally Posted by Xer-arrowtotheknee-us View Post
    What if Volcanion was linked to some....comeback strategy by Team Flare? It does seem like a very Team Flare-ish Pokemon. Maybe Xerosic could capture it and hold Kalos at ransom. Or maybe Charon makes a comeback. I mean, Looker did, so why not Charon?
    This is Looker's third comeback, though. He's an interesting, and I'm assuming popular, side character. Charon is just your rival from Fifth Gen.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    This is Looker's third comeback, though. He's an interesting, and I'm assuming popular, side character. Charon is just your rival from Fifth Gen.
    Charon(Pluto in Japan) was an admin from Team Galactic in Platinum. Cheren was your rival in BW and the 1st gym leader in B2W2.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    Charon(Pluto in Japan) was an admin from Team Galactic in Platinum. Cheren was your rival in BW and the 1st gym leader in B2W2.
    That's even less likely.

i was trying to chase dwon the legendary bird (moltres), but every time i got to where it was supposed to be it had moved. Any ideas on how i can get to it?

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Go to a town with multiple areas around it.

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    i was trying to chase dwon the legendary bird (moltres), but every time i got to where it was supposed to be it had moved. Any ideas on how i can get to it?
    It's easiest to go to a route with grass and just switching between it and a nearby area, checking the bird's location whenever you're in the route.

I find it funny that as I read this, I ran into Articuno. xD
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it!

Also, with Zygarde having a stat total of 600 do you think it will get a new form in Z? in a similar way to kyurem in BW2.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Thanks for the advice guys, I really appreciate it!

Also, with Zygarde having a stat total of 600 do you think it will get a new form in Z? in a similar way to kyurem in BW2.
    That's the general speculation, yes.

If I'm not mistaken, I believe I read somewhere here they found something for him in the coding. . .

Although, I could be completely wrong.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Nothing regarding Zygarde has been found in the coding, in no small part because the coding has yet to be explored any deeper than Pokémon number values.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

There doesn't have to be coding for it to have an alternate form/forme in a future game anyway. We learned that from the Kami Trio and Keldeo in B2W2 who had no signs of coding like that.

Page 50 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4046474849505152535460100 ... LastLast