Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 2635

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Well, as I said I can be completely wrong.
    Either way, I recall seeing something/someone say there was something aiming towards a possible form or something of the sort.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    There doesn't have to be coding for it to have an alternate form/forme in a future game anyway. We learned that from the Kami Trio and Keldeo in B2W2 who had no signs of coding like that.
    Especially when they can release a free update holding all the new data for forms/megas.

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Well, as I said I can be completely wrong.
    Either way, I recall seeing something/someone say there was something aiming towards a possible form or something of the sort.
    It might be the Venom Blast move you are thinking about. That and there are at least three open move slots and at most four open move slots(if Celebration is a known move name), though obviously at least one of them is for Volcanion.

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    There doesn't have to be coding for it to have an alternate form/forme in a future game anyway. We learned that from the Kami Trio and Keldeo in B2W2 who had no signs of coding like that.
    Kyurem was in the code as a place holder, so were Giratina, Shaymin and Rotom, which means that Kami trio and Keldeo's alternate moves might have been thought of near the end of the development of Black/White or slightly after it(not too late into the development, though, as the annual movie production starts after the end of the previous one IIRC and the scripts for the animé episodes are written in 6 months advance, not to mention both forms were part of the pre-release period, even if they were near-release).
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 5th November 2013 at 9:05 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Apparently, the legendary birds can only be battled once you encounter all three and go to the Sea Spirit's Den (knew it wasn't useless!). But, I'm finding trouble finding Moltres and Zapdos. I found Articuno when i was trying to catch a minun on Route 5 for the pokedex. Are these three extremely rare, or is it just me?

Also, Am i the only one who would is excited about Volcanion? Fire/Water typing, great, giant donut ring of fiery and watery death on it's back, EPIC!
    Last edited by Archangel; 6th November 2013 at 12:18 AM. Reason: Double Post Merged
    FC is 2122-6736-0132
    Friend Safari type: Psychic
    Friend Safari Pokemon:

Shinies:
    Platinum:
    Soulsilver:
    Black 2:
    White 2:

Y team:
    Chesnaught, Yveltal, Blastoise, Zygarde, Lucario, Mewtwo

X team:
    Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Doublade, Lucario, Raichu(due to change soon)

Looking for(X and Y): All Vivillon patterns except Modern and Elegant,

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu54549 View Post
    Apparently, the legendary birds can only be battled once you encounter all three and go to the Sea Spirit's Den (knew it wasn't useless!). But, I'm finding trouble finding Moltres and Zapdos. I found Articuno when i was trying to catch a minun on Route 5 for the pokedex. Are these three extremely rare, or is it just me?
    You only need to have seen one of the Winged Mirages (as you can only see one of them - like the Legendary Beasts in FRLG, the Mirage that you encounter is determined by your choice of Starter), but you need to have seen it twelve times before it will settle in the Sea Spirit's Den. You cannot and do not need to have encountered all three.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Back when the original legendaries were announced, I liked Xerneas' name but Yveltal's design was better. Now, I've grown to like Xerneas a lot more, especially because he showcases the new type. Zygarde is an interesting design for a third.

Of the three Mythics that were "discovered", I'm actually excited about Volcanion but not the other two.

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    You only need to have seen one of the Winged Mirages (as you can only see one of them - like the Legendary Beasts in FRLG, the Mirage that you encounter is determined by your choice of Starter), but you need to have seen it twelve times before it will settle in the Sea Spirit's Den. You cannot and do not need to have encountered all three.
    I always had it in my head that you could only encounter one; I currently have Moltres, or am I mistaken and you can only encounter one?

Also, nice pictures Odanmaster0 :-).
    Bluebird55's Battle-Beating Duo!

My Friend Code - 1891-1851-7972

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    That Lugia looks amazing.

Come on BW Kyurem

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird55 View Post
    I always had it in my head that you could only encounter one; I currently have Moltres, or am I mistaken and you can only encounter one?
    You can only encounter one, but as I said, once you encounter it twelve times, it will retreat to the Sea Spirit's Den where it can then be captured.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post
    Awesome, I like how these three turned out, especially Lugia.

Come on BW Kyurem
    That reminds me, do we have the dialogue for when you get the DNA Splicers from the girl yet?

A new region awaits us, soon we shall uncover and unlock everything it has to offer...

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    That reminds me, do we have the dialogue for when you get the DNA Splicers from the girl yet?
    Not yet, but I already have my retcon helmet on just in case.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Can someone put a link to whatever website you are getting these leaks from? I'd like to stay updated ASAP with these awesome screenies, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Squeaky101 View Post
    Can someone put a link to whatever website you are getting these leaks from? I'd like to stay updated ASAP with these awesome screenies, thanks!
    They're coming from a variety of places I believe.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Darn it, can't see the image now
    Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: Kami 1349-5696-3132

Playing Pokemon X:
    Name: Kami

Proud Owner of:
    Shiny Hasty Protean Froakie with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Timid Ghastly with 31/14/31/31/31/31 and 6IV's
    Shiny Brave Honedge with 31/31/31/24/31/00
    Shiny Impish Furfrou with 31/31/31/X/31/31 (M) and 6IV's (F)
    Shiny Timid Volt Absorb Jolteon with 31/X/30/31/31/31 (HP Ice)
    Shiny Bold Cute Charm Sylveon with 31/22/31/31/31/31
    Shiny Jolly Tyrunt with 31/31/31/31/23/31
    Shiny Timid Infiltrator Noibat with 31/14/23/31/31/31

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They're coming from a variety of places I believe.
    Don't they all come from the same person? I'm sure he has a place to post his stuff.

More news revealed:

I just found today that someone uploaded an image of Arceus in a Fairy form and I don't believe we haven't seen this yet around in SF.net. And the guy who found the three legendaries and the Latios and Latais Mega Form replied at the guy who found the Arceus image that some people thought he founded that Arceus leaked, but he didn't covered that part of the hack. I kinda wondered who used that screenshot from since he didn't used it?

Here's this image of Arceus in a Fairy form that I found around the web:

1383322408221.jpg
    Last edited by King Marth 64; 7th November 2013 at 2:09 AM.

Not yet, but I already have my retcon helmet on just in case.
    Ah, so we still don't know what the deal with that is.

Also, do you have an extra by any chance?

A new region awaits us, soon we shall uncover and unlock everything it has to offer...

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Ah, so we still don't know what the deal with that is.

Also, do you have an extra by any chance?
    How'd you get through the Fairy retcons without one?

Though with B2/W2 being the most recent before X/Y, I am quite interested in seeing how they explain having the DNA Splicers, if at all. Not that I'm expecting anything too special.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post

Though with B2/W2 being the most recent before X/Y, I am quite interested in seeing how they explain having the DNA Splicers, if at all. Not that I'm expecting anything too special.
    There is a girl in a certain Town *can't remember which one* who wants to be shown a Kyurem. I suppose that's where the splicers come from...although why she would even have them is another thing altogether. XD
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    There is a girl in a certain Town *can't remember which one* who wants to be shown a Kyurem. I suppose that's where the splicers come from...although why she would even have them is another thing altogether. XD
    Yeah, I know that, but I'm talking about the dialogue she might have. Maybe it might make sense once we actually show it to her, but that's probably being too optimistic.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

I have a thick head.

Yeah, but I still hope we get some nod to their original origin, though maybe that is hoping for too much.

Yeah, I know that, but I'm talking about the dialogue she might have. Maybe it might make sense once we actually show it to her, but that's probably being too optimistic.
    Oh, yeah. She'll probably just say something along the lines of 'ooh a good friend of prof. fennel gave me this mysterious object that was meant for kyurem, etc'. I feel the same though, hopefully there will be some sort of acknowledgement to the actual origin of it and who exactly pieced it together.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Can someone re-post the picture for some reason I'm unable to see it.
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    Can someone re-post the picture for some reason I'm unable to see it.

And a link in case you still can't see it

http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1383758873234.jpg

The picture doesn't work anymore. Someone should've uploaded it to a site like Photobucket or Imageshack.

"Do you know the definition of insanity?"
    Y Team:Chesnaught, Talonflame, Blastoise, Aegislash, Tyrantrum, Heliolisk

3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 51 of 106 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101 ... LastLast