Page 53 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

I've randomly met Moltres twice now but I was never allowed to catch it. How am I supposed to find it and can I still use a Synchronize Ralts to change it's nature when I do?
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    I've randomly met Moltres twice now but I was never allowed to catch it. How am I supposed to find it and can I still use a Synchronize Ralts to change it's nature when I do?
    You'll randomly meet with it and it will run away about... 10-12 times (I'm not exactly sure), then it will retreat to Sea Spirit's Den. There you can properly battle it and catch it.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by wilmawong View Post
    Is it possible Diancie is like Manaphy, and you can breed it to get Carbink, but Carbink doesn't evolve into Diancie?
    Someone contact Smealum and have him put his Diancie in the Day Care with a Ditto. :P
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Someone contact Smealum and have him put his Diancie in the Day Care with a Ditto. :P
    I don't think that's a good idea. If Gen VI hacks are anything like Gen V hacks, all they'll be able to breed are bad eggs

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    You need to encounter it 12 times, then it will flee to the Sea Spirit's Den, at which point you can use Synchronize on it and catch it.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by wilmawong View Post
    Is it possible Diancie is like Manaphy, and you can breed it to get Carbink, but Carbink doesn't evolve into Diancie?
    Phione wasn't catchable in the games like Carbink is. You could only get Phione by breeding. So I don't think Diance is like Manaphy in that respect.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    You'll randomly meet with it and it will run away about... 10-12 times (I'm not exactly sure), then it will retreat to Sea Spirit's Den. There you can properly battle it and catch it.
    Okay thank you, That will be perfect.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

hi guys I'm new to this game and I'm willing to learn from you guys.
    I know we can get a perfect iv xerneas. Is it the same process to get a
    "Perfect iv" moltres which is soft resetting? If so what are the numbers should
    I look at if I'm aiming for a timid/modest nature.

Quote Originally Posted by aljohnson11 View Post
    hi guys I'm new to this game and I'm willing to learn from you guys.
    I know we can get a perfect iv xerneas. Is it the same process to get a
    "Perfect iv" moltres which is soft resetting? If so what are the numbers should
    I look at if I'm aiming for a timid/modest nature.
    yeah, the birds get 3 31 IVs everytime. i got a pretty good zapdos. use a IV calculator

I suspect that they're shiny locked in X/Y due to having perfect ivs.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

Are we expecting any retyping of past legendaries? Specifically Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, and Cresselia?

Mew through Victini are pixie-like but I doubt we will see retypings of those with dual types. Still, maybe the single-typed pokes will receive fairy secondary? Cresselia seems like Fairy fits its conflict with Darkrai very well.
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

White FC: 4728-5167-7076

3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post
    Are we expecting any retyping of past legendaries? Specifically Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, and Cresselia?

Mew through Victini are pixie-like but I doubt we will see retypings of those with dual types. Still, maybe the single-typed pokes will receive fairy secondary? Cresselia seems like Fairy fits its conflict with Darkrai very well.
    Cresselia is for sure not Fairy as you can fight her in-game in the Battle Maison and she's hit by Dragon moves, the rest are also implied not to be via GTS trade summaries (you can see their typings when you put up a trade for them and check on the GTS website).

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post

i dont think the already double typed pkmn like celebii and victini will get changed, but mew, manaphy, cresselia, mesprit, uxie, azelf could be considered i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Wait, so the IVs/Nature the Pokemon gets isn't generated when you first meet it before it flees? If so...oh god that is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Wait, so the IVs/Nature the Pokemon gets isn't generated when you first meet it before it flees? If so...oh god that is awesome.
    Correct, nothing is generated until you interact with it in the Sea Spirit's Den.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Correct, nothing is generated until you interact with it in the Sea Spirit's Den.
    Oh my goooood that is awesome. I was so worried, because I just don't have the patience/free time to restart repeatedly after tracking that damn bird down 12 times...

Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    i dont think the already double typed pkmn like celebii and victini will get changed, but mew, manaphy, cresselia, mesprit, uxie, azelf could be considered i guess
    Togetic and Togekiss say hi.
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Doesn't matter. We checked them through Global Link and where possible in-game(Maison). They don't have any changes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I think GF will leave the old legendaries alone. Also, Cresselia does not gain the fairy type.

I've had a thought. It could be possible that Diancie isn't an event legend, but the event is a new evolution item that can be used with Carbink. It's probably a crap theory, but meh :P
    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

It is. Carbink cannot evolve into Diancie. That's already confirmed because the Eviolite doesn't work on Carbink. They can still be related but not by Evolution.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

What I find weird is that groudon (グラードン), phione (フィオネ) and zekrom (ゼクロム) are listed here aswell as zygarde (ジガルデ). I wonder why they are randomly listed

The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

They are obviously all Fairy Types now.

Fairy Zekrom and Groudon FTW!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Doesn't matter. We checked them through Global Link and where possible in-game(Maison). They don't have any changes.
    I don't know why you're all quoting me lol. I'm not the one who was speculating. I was just being optimistic towards the original post...

yeah, the birds get 3 31 IVs everytime. i got a pretty good zapdos. use a IV calculator
    Thanks for the advice. Tried to catch a few and here's the best one so far
    31/31/24/25/31/31 should I keep it? and what stats are the most important for timid moltres?
    I know xerneas is spa and speed

Page 53 of 107 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast