Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 2697

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    4,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    I've randomly met Moltres twice now but I was never allowed to catch it. How am I supposed to find it and can I still use a Synchronize Ralts to change it's nature when I do?
    You'll randomly meet with it and it will run away about... 10-12 times (I'm not exactly sure), then it will retreat to Sea Spirit's Den. There you can properly battle it and catch it.

    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,264

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilmawong View Post
    Is it possible Diancie is like Manaphy, and you can breed it to get Carbink, but Carbink doesn't evolve into Diancie?
    Someone contact Smealum and have him put his Diancie in the Day Care with a Ditto. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Lumiose City
    Posts
    3,107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Someone contact Smealum and have him put his Diancie in the Day Care with a Ditto. :P
    I don't think that's a good idea. If Gen VI hacks are anything like Gen V hacks, all they'll be able to breed are bad eggs

    Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Just received a call from Mai saying that she & Joey are somewhere in Lumiose City, though she hung up without an explanation |:\
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    18,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Demonsead View Post
    I've randomly met Moltres twice now but I was never allowed to catch it. How am I supposed to find it and can I still use a Synchronize Ralts to change it's nature when I do?
    You need to encounter it 12 times, then it will flee to the Sea Spirit's Den, at which point you can use Synchronize on it and catch it.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wilmawong View Post
    Is it possible Diancie is like Manaphy, and you can breed it to get Carbink, but Carbink doesn't evolve into Diancie?
    Phione wasn't catchable in the games like Carbink is. You could only get Phione by breeding. So I don't think Diance is like Manaphy in that respect.

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    812

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    You'll randomly meet with it and it will run away about... 10-12 times (I'm not exactly sure), then it will retreat to Sea Spirit's Den. There you can properly battle it and catch it.
    Okay thank you, That will be perfect.
    Fact: All fanbases are unpleasable, deal with it.

    Pokemon Red Team: Corona LV.53 Garland LV.44 Salt LV.47 Rime LV.48 Blitz LV.55 Buckle LV. 46 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

    Pokemon Crystal Team: Flower LV.62 Torrent LV.61 Echo LV.58 Shade LV. 57 Vortex LV.60 Brand LV. 60Badges: 16, Elite Four defeated, Red defeated

    Pokemon Black Team: Daedalus LV.52 Metoer LV.51 Lillil LV.51 Ramses LV.52 Neptune LV.50 Atalanta LV. 49 Badges: 8, Elite Four defeated.

    Ranked 5,823rd place in the VGC 2011 Autumn Friendly Tourney

  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    hi guys I'm new to this game and I'm willing to learn from you guys.
    I know we can get a perfect iv xerneas. Is it the same process to get a
    "Perfect iv" moltres which is soft resetting? If so what are the numbers should
    I look at if I'm aiming for a timid/modest nature.

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aljohnson11 View Post
    hi guys I'm new to this game and I'm willing to learn from you guys.
    I know we can get a perfect iv xerneas. Is it the same process to get a
    "Perfect iv" moltres which is soft resetting? If so what are the numbers should
    I look at if I'm aiming for a timid/modest nature.
    yeah, the birds get 3 31 IVs everytime. i got a pretty good zapdos. use a IV calculator

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    92

    Default

    I suspect that they're shiny locked in X/Y due to having perfect ivs.
    Mii: Kaiyo [Friend Code is 1993-7286-9750. Friend Safari is Normal with ] PSN/Xbox Live/Steam/Twitter/ Youtube/Raptr/Twitch

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    97

    Default

    Are we expecting any retyping of past legendaries? Specifically Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, and Cresselia?

    Mew through Victini are pixie-like but I doubt we will see retypings of those with dual types. Still, maybe the single-typed pokes will receive fairy secondary? Cresselia seems like Fairy fits its conflict with Darkrai very well.
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

    White FC: 4728-5167-7076

    3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

    Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

    Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post
    Are we expecting any retyping of past legendaries? Specifically Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, and Cresselia?

    Mew through Victini are pixie-like but I doubt we will see retypings of those with dual types. Still, maybe the single-typed pokes will receive fairy secondary? Cresselia seems like Fairy fits its conflict with Darkrai very well.
    Cresselia is for sure not Fairy as you can fight her in-game in the Battle Maison and she's hit by Dragon moves, the rest are also implied not to be via GTS trade summaries (you can see their typings when you put up a trade for them and check on the GTS website).


    It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post
    Are we expecting any retyping of past legendaries? Specifically Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Manaphy, Shaymin, Victini, and Cresselia?

    Mew through Victini are pixie-like but I doubt we will see retypings of those with dual types. Still, maybe the single-typed pokes will receive fairy secondary? Cresselia seems like Fairy fits its conflict with Darkrai very well.
    i dont think the already double typed pkmn like celebii and victini will get changed, but mew, manaphy, cresselia, mesprit, uxie, azelf could be considered i guess

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Here, duh.
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    You'll randomly meet with it and it will run away about... 10-12 times (I'm not exactly sure), then it will retreat to Sea Spirit's Den. There you can properly battle it and catch it.
    Wait, so the IVs/Nature the Pokemon gets isn't generated when you first meet it before it flees? If so...oh god that is awesome.

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    18,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silverevilchao View Post
    Wait, so the IVs/Nature the Pokemon gets isn't generated when you first meet it before it flees? If so...oh god that is awesome.
    Correct, nothing is generated until you interact with it in the Sea Spirit's Den.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Here, duh.
    Posts
    510

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Correct, nothing is generated until you interact with it in the Sea Spirit's Den.
    Oh my goooood that is awesome. I was so worried, because I just don't have the patience/free time to restart repeatedly after tracking that damn bird down 12 times...

  16. #1316
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    745

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    i dont think the already double typed pkmn like celebii and victini will get changed, but mew, manaphy, cresselia, mesprit, uxie, azelf could be considered i guess
    Togetic and Togekiss say hi.
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    4,079

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    i dont think the already double typed pkmn like celebii and victini will get changed, but mew, manaphy, cresselia, mesprit, uxie, azelf could be considered i guess
    Doesn't matter. We checked them through Global Link and where possible in-game(Maison). They don't have any changes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..

    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Gallifrey
    Posts
    378

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    i dont think the already double typed pkmn like celebii and victini will get changed, but mew, manaphy, cresselia, mesprit, uxie, azelf could be considered i guess
    I think GF will leave the old legendaries alone. Also, Cresselia does not gain the fairy type.

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    2,276

    Default

    I've had a thought. It could be possible that Diancie isn't an event legend, but the event is a new evolution item that can be used with Carbink. It's probably a crap theory, but meh :P

    "Writing doesn't require drive. It's like saying a chicken has to have drive to lay an egg." ~ John Updike

  20. #1320
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    parrish,AL
    Posts
    9,965

    Default

    It is. Carbink cannot evolve into Diancie. That's already confirmed because the Eviolite doesn't work on Carbink. They can still be related but not by Evolution.

    Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    Check out my Power Ranger FanFics:https://www.fanfiction.net/u/1802430/
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    646

    Default


    What I find weird is that groudon (グラードン), phione (フィオネ) and zekrom (ゼクロム) are listed here aswell as zygarde (ジガルデ). I wonder why they are randomly listed

    The 6 best pokemon of all time. If you disagree you can and will be factually disproven

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Sweden~
    Posts
    3,849

    Default

    They are obviously all Fairy Types now.

    Fairy Zekrom and Groudon FTW!
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

    One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

        Spoiler:- Number 1:

        Spoiler:- Number 2:

        Spoiler:- Number 3:

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Vacaville
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Doesn't matter. We checked them through Global Link and where possible in-game(Maison). They don't have any changes.
    I don't know why you're all quoting me lol. I'm not the one who was speculating. I was just being optimistic towards the original post...

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Umbreon2112 View Post
    yeah, the birds get 3 31 IVs everytime. i got a pretty good zapdos. use a IV calculator
    Thanks for the advice. Tried to catch a few and here's the best one so far
    31/31/24/25/31/31 should I keep it? and what stats are the most important for timid moltres?
    I know xerneas is spa and speed

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    18,980

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post

    What I find weird is that groudon (グラードン), phione (フィオネ) and zekrom (ゼクロム) are listed here aswell as zygarde (ジガルデ). I wonder why they are randomly listed
    It's almost definitely a ban list, likely for the Battle Maison. Or, possibly, a list of what is considered "Special Pokemon" for things like the GTS.

Page 53 of 108 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •