Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by ULiopleurodon View Post
    Everyone's thinking that the event items are going to be keys to the three other areas of the Power Plant, and the legendaries will be in there. I personally agree with that, but there could be a fourth unknown event legendary in the plaza.
    There can't be a fourth as the spot that it would be in is filled by a "Bad egg," which means there's nothing in that slot.

As for the key items, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the hacker say that there were no key items that could unlock events?

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Everyone's thinking that the event items are going to be keys to the three other areas of the Power Plant, and the legendaries will be in there. I personally agree with that, but there could be a fourth unknown event legendary in the plaza.
    No, "everyone" is not thinking that, in no small part because that makes minimal sense at best.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by bjorn130 View Post
    i"m guessing there is still no news on shiny locks or anything? i still can't find anything on this anywhere. such a big cloud. mewtwo and zygarde are still waiting to be caught in my game ><
    If nobody has posted ANYTHING about the shinies on here or youtube for over a full month, there has to be shiny locks galore. Out of the millions of people playing and nobody has posted anything? That seems like a bit beyond coincidence.

Well Mewtwo doesn't have one, I don't think. I remember seeing someone post pics of good ol' green mewtwo.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Well Mewtwo doesn't have one, I don't think. I remember seeing someone post pics of good ol' green mewtwo.
    Has that been confirmed as being a real pic, and not photoshopped? Because if I got a shiny Mewtwo in X/Y (no need since I have one waiting in B2), I'd want to show pictures of Mega Mewtwo right away as well. Or has there been pics of shiny Mega Mewtwo X or Y as well?
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram

I'm pretty sure it's shiny locked i don't remember where i saw it but it showed a list of shiny locked pokemons
    Friend Safari: Dragon Type ~
    Friend Code: 0018-1552-6187
    IGN: Daveo
    Pokerus ~ PM if Interested~SV~3856
    5IV Pokemon I can Breed For You:
    Froakie/Protean/Timid [RIGHTHonedge/No Guard/Brave][/RIGHT]
    Larvitar/Sassy~adamant
    Beldum/Clear Body/Adamant
    Gastly/Timid

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Has that been confirmed as being a real pic, and not photoshopped? Because if I got a shiny Mewtwo in X/Y (no need since I have one waiting in B2), I'd want to show pictures of Mega Mewtwo right away as well. Or has there been pics of shiny Mega Mewtwo X or Y as well?
    I agree, plus with how many people playing this game I'd expect more then just one picture on the matter.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

How does it look photoshopped? But I can see what you mean about there not being pictures of Mega Mewtwo X and Y.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    There can't be a fourth as the spot that it would be in is filled by a "Bad egg," which means there's nothing in that slot.

As for the key items, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't the hacker say that there were no key items that could unlock events?
    I'm fairly certain he did, I didn't remember that when I wrote the earlier post.
    Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    No, "everyone" is not thinking that, in no small part because that makes minimal sense at best.
    All the discussions I've been in most people think that's where the trio will be, and there's 3 areas of the plant we can't access, so it does make sense that a trio might be hidden there.

I officially own Pikachu!

Looking For:
    Pokemon: Pikachu/Pichu
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Timid, Adament or some other decent nature
    Hidden Ability: Not necessary, but obviously would be nice
    Egg Moves: Volt Tackle
    IV's: Preferably decent
    I can trade exclusives from both games and a level 50 Garchomp with Dragon Claw and Dig, holding a Dragon Fang

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    He said there were more items. He didn't specify anything about them. We know there are more key items thanks to the numeration of the items in Global Link(which is the same as games), however.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

All the discussions I've been in most people think that's where the trio will be, and there's 3 areas of the plant we can't access, so it does make sense that a trio might be hidden there.
    It's people jumping to conclusions apropos of nothing. What is it that says the power plant has to factor into anything in the first place?

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    How does it look photoshopped? But I can see what you mean about there not being pictures of Mega Mewtwo X and Y.
    It's not so much that it looks photoshopped (I honestly can't tell, really), but that this is all we seem to have. Obviously, images are the simplest way to show us, but if it's something that we don't know about whether it's locked or not, I'd want to prove it by also providing a battle video or pictures of Mega Mewtwo. Of course, it very well could be real, but that stuff would clear any doubt in an instant. I guess we'll have to wait, because it doesn't seem like we can exactly prove it's fake either.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram

not sure if mentioned before or if it is the right forum.

I was trying to chase Zapdos, by going in and out of Santalune - Route 22. I kept checking the pokedex, and suddenly it seemed like it decided to settle down in Route 5. After it "settled" I moved in and out of Santalune-R22, a couple times, it still was on Route 5. I've walked through the Route 4, and the gateway entering Lumiose and it still stays on Route 5.

Anyone knows why this happens? I was running around with a Wobbuffet w/ Shadow Tag, and Super Repels, if that may have some effect? Or is just after X times of checking the dex it settles down somewhere to make it easier? Because I've seen it before too, but thought it was just luck.
    Almost done with my pokedex. Only missing two moon stone-evolutions, Clefable and Musharna.

I am also looking for someone to tradeback a Dialga and Palkia, Thornadus/Thundurus & Landorus

Please let me know if you can help me.

Friendsafari: Slugma, Pansear, Braxien
    FC: 0834-1823-9377
    Feel free to add my FC and leave yours

Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    not sure if mentioned before or if it is the right forum.

I was trying to chase Zapdos, by going in and out of Santalune - Route 22. I kept checking the pokedex, and suddenly it seemed like it decided to settle down in Route 5. After it "settled" I moved in and out of Santalune-R22, a couple times, it still was on Route 5. I've walked through the Route 4, and the gateway entering Lumiose and it still stays on Route 5.

Anyone knows why this happens? I was running around with a Wobbuffet w/ Shadow Tag, and Super Repels, if that may have some effect? Or is just after X times of checking the dex it settles down somewhere to make it easier? Because I've seen it before too, but thought it was just luck.
    You need to encounter it 12 times and then it goes to Sea Spirit's Den.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

There's new art of Mega Mewtwo Y up on the Portuguese official site.

http://www.pokemonxy.com/pt-pt/pokem...okemon/#Mewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post

I love it! It looks amazing!
    Classic. . .
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Seriously...

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

That is a serious improvement, actually. I do wish they'd went with a more dynamic pose, though...

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

You're the first person I've seen with that theory. I still think the empty chasm area is going to be relevant. Why would ONLY the Bannetite get a designated area in the map? Also... no matter what they made the "plot," hiding 3 impossibly rare, possibly non-existent legendaries in the same place makes little to no sense. "Oh we never thought to look... right there where I work!"

Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    You're the first person I've seen with that theory. I still think the empty chasm area is going to be relevant. Why would ONLY the Bannetite get a designated area in the map? Also... no matter what they made the "plot," hiding 3 impossibly rare, possibly non-existent legendaries in the same place makes little to no sense. "Oh we never thought to look... right there where I work!"
    Same reason they had a lone cave that only had the Sunny Day TM in it in Hoenn
    Or why there was an empty room with a singing girl in BW2

Has anyone tried taking the bird trio to sea spirits den, makes me think of the hoenn trio in heargold and soulsilver
    Epic trades for you!

FC:
    Black 2: 4857 4837 4412

Offering:
    DWF:

Looking for:

Please if you want any of these and more just PM me!

All of the above are only available in black/white 2... I'm waiting for the pokemon transporter :P

In Pokemon x/y
    FC: 3754-6299-8594

Offering: Chespin, Fennekin, Squirtle, protean froakie
    Vivillions: elegant, modern
    Things I'm looking for: Mega pinsir's stone, mewtwo x's stone, mega tyranitars stone, mega manectric's stone

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    Has anyone tried taking the bird trio to sea spirits den, makes me think of the hoenn trio in heargold and soulsilver
    Yes, people have. No, nothing happens.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsgod View Post
    Yes, I tried it personally too, and nothing happened.
    What I was thinking though: could there be a possibility that you get an item or something by talking to someone with the three birds, to summon Lugia? Or would that be discovered already? I don't recall anyone talking about the birds in the game though.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Yes, I tried it personally too, and nothing happened.
    What I was thinking though: could there be a possibility that you get an item or something by talking to someone with the three birds, to summon Lugia? Or would that be discovered already? I don't recall anyone talking about the birds in the game though.
    Definitely would have been discovered by now. Lugia is not in the game.

That's hilarious lol

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Page 55 of 107 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast