Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast
Results 1,376 to 1,400 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

lol@ that website.

I really want to see Kyogre in 3D. So do we know Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie's bst yet? I think the ones posted for Volcanion were likely not accurate.

So as far as the hacking goes, is there still a chance that some new pokemon, mega evolutions, etc. are still hidden? That fifth meteorite in Ambrette really intrigues me, and although I doubt we'll get a mega stone out of it the chance of a new Deoxys sounds really cool.

And does anybody else think that Dianice looks more like a Carbink evo or something?
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    So do we know Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie's bst yet?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by LokiTheGengar View Post
    So as far as the hacking goes, is there still a chance that some new pokemon, mega evolutions, etc. are still hidden?
    Mega Stones, potentially. Pokémon, no.

And does anybody else think that Dianice looks more like a Carbink evo or something?
    It's been discussed to death. They share some aesthetic similarities, but there's just no logic that - right now - supports a rank-and-file Pokémon easily obtainable in-game being related to an event Legendary.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    It's been discussed to death. They share some aesthetic similarities, but there's just no logic that - right now - supports a rank-and-file Pokémon easily obtainable in-game being related to an event Legendary.
    They share a lot more similarities than Froakie/Frogadier and Greninja, mind. And do recall that there's precedent for a non-legendary event pokemon, and simply having the means of evolution as an event isn't too much of a stretch. But really we have to just wait and see for this stuff.
    I'm sorry, were you expecting some kind of epic signature here?

Current works:
    A Modern Atlantis- Bioshock/Doctor Who crossover (FINALLY WRITING CHAPTER 3! Will post soon!)
    -When a perfectly mundane trip to the ocean floor causes the Doctor and his companions to discover an underwater city, they find a utopia that is anything but. (Rated PG-14 for language and violence)

They share a lot more similarities than Froakie/Frogadier and Greninja, mind.
    Not really.

And do recall that there's precedent for a non-legendary event pokemon, and simply having the means of evolution as an event isn't too much of a stretch.
    No, it's a stretch. Unless I'm missing something really obvious, we've never had a critter that could only evolve to an actual next form with an event item; Mega Blaziken doesn't quite count. And if Phione is our precedent, Phione was not sitting there in the middle of the Pokédex, found abundantly in the wild midway through your journey.

Not to say they can't be related, but right now there's nothing save their few aesthetic similarities to support it.

-----
    Words to|live by

They share a lot more similarities than Froakie/Frogadier and Greninja, mind. And do recall that there's precedent for a non-legendary event pokemon, and simply having the means of evolution as an event. But really we have to just wait and see for this stuff.
    Not really, Frogadier and Greninja are both slim frogs with a clear ninja motif, pose and a scarf (though made of different things), the only disconnected aspect between them is the loss of bubbles for the scarf. Carbink and Diancle have some similarities, but they're being overplayed.

Regardless, there's no way for Carbink to evolve into Diancle as Eviolite doesn't work on it nor is there any established connection between them from the Pokedex entries, numbering or otherwise. If they're connected, it's not by evolution.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

About as much as I think Garchomp is an evolution of Sharpedo.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

After hours of SR I got a good Yveltal. Perfect IVS for Att, Sp Att, Sp Def with Mild Nature
    Shiny Trophy Collection: , , - Perfect 5IV , , , , &

Current Shiny Hunt: Y: SS Shiny
    3DS FC: eiger 2466-2804-0760 with
    Visit Bkdevils Shop for 5IV & Egg Moves: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-IV-Trade-Shop

I Have Claimed Carracosta!!

I am really hoping there are new legendary pokemons
    Gpxplus ;D

Current Pokémon Red Team:
    Current Pokémon Yellow Team (rotation):

Paint me like one of your french girls ~~

Quote Originally Posted by Alvez05 View Post
    I am really hoping there are new legendary pokemons
    We already know what all the Pokemon are.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

I'm actually happy there are fewer legendary pokemon this time round. Gen 4 overkilled it.

Although with that being said i would have liked more pokemon but i guess gen 7 will be just as good and i read on the internet somewhere the new generation will have a simple feel to it but not fewer pokemon so thats good.

I like that there are less new pokemon that you can't get unless you trade. I can think of about 2 or 3 unless im wrong. I've been able to catch / obtain almost every pokemon in the Kalos region which is pretty good.

The lack of other region starters is a shame though. even if they didn't get their stones in this game it would have been nice to see how they look and all.

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

Quote Originally Posted by IMACHARIZARDGUY View Post
    i read on the internet somewhere the new generation will have a simple feel to it but not fewer pokemon so thats good.
    We know literally nothing about Gen VII at present. What you read was most certainly fake, or at least, some random person's own personal desire.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    We know literally nothing about Gen VII at present. What you read was most certainly fake, or at least, some random person's own personal desire.
    It's not fake, but there's no absolute confirmation towards it.

On a youtube video, one of the pictures has an Arceus in it. Maybe, just maybe, that Snorlax in the pokemon village is sleeping on top of a hole where we can get an Azure Flute o.0
    Also, maybe that railway that goes east of Couriway Town goes to a small region, possibly with an all new set of gyms (preferably 4) and maybe 40-50 new pokemon along with it.
    FC is 2122-6736-0132
    Friend Safari type: Psychic
    Friend Safari Pokemon:

Shinies:
    Platinum:
    Soulsilver:
    Black 2:
    White 2:

Y team:
    Chesnaught, Yveltal, Blastoise, Zygarde, Lucario, Mewtwo

X team:
    Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Doublade, Lucario, Raichu(due to change soon)

Looking for(X and Y): All Vivillon patterns except Modern and Elegant,

Sugimori's favorite is Gengar? That explains it Still, definitely too early to start speculating about a Gen 7 anyway.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    Sugimori's favorite is Gengar? That explains it Still, definitely too early to start speculating about a Gen 7 anyway.
    Yup.
    We just had the first main series game for the 6th generation.

Also: let the light and sound type war begin...

At the moment number 10 in double battles of the Netherlands.

If you beat the legendary birds in Sea Spirits Den, does it respawn right away after E4, or do i have to chase it around again?
    Almost done with my pokedex. Only missing two moon stone-evolutions, Clefable and Musharna.

I am also looking for someone to tradeback a Dialga and Palkia, Thornadus/Thundurus & Landorus

Please let me know if you can help me.

Friendsafari: Slugma, Pansear, Braxien
    FC: 0834-1823-9377
    Feel free to add my FC and leave yours

I've still yet to actually encounter any of the Legendary Birds. Every time I go to find them they never appear so I've just given up haha!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Just managed to catch the Zygarde not to mention wasted probably a million in poke dollars using all those ultra and dusk balls! Arrrgh!! The stuggle...its too real....

Let there be HAIL!

B/W FC: 3912 1280 0747
    B2W2 FC: 5158 0898 6591

3DS FC: 5026 4831 0186
    X&Y Safari with

Spoiler:- Current Total Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by kjthek1ng View Post
    If you beat the legendary birds in Sea Spirits Den, does it respawn right away after E4, or do i have to chase it around again?
    It would respawn back at the Sea Spirit's Den.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Only 3 new legend dries! In Gen3 there were like 99 in Gen4 there was 13 in Gen5 12. (Don't correct me)
    GAME OVER
    please try again next time

3DS FC: 0387-9333-2196

I haves claimed PorygonZ! (Not a typo)

http://dragcave.net/view/NjBIS
    http://dragcave.net/view/flTM8]
    http://dragcave.net/view/HXFjx]

Quote Originally Posted by AnyRandomName View Post
    Only 3 new legend dries! In Gen3 there were like 99 in Gen4 there was 13 in Gen5 12. (Don't correct me)
    There's 6 not 3.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

The gamer that unlocked his 3ds found many Pokemon even the events and mega evolutions, if you think that they are the only 3 that's comportent absurd in hg and ss when you took the shiny pichu to the shrine the notched ear pichu appeared, who says if you take one of the events to a special place there wont be another specal pokemon, and plus who says the guy hacked it all the way cause he only found mega evOlutions for latias and latios, that's only two there are more then two that haven't been shown hey maybe the notched ear pichu will make a return
    pokemon y-5215-1007-9222- gira
    Friend safari - electric - snorunt,piloswine. beartic
    acomplishments-
    completed all kalos dex's
    completed national dex

No, we're reasonably sure that we know all the Pokémon there are. The Spiky-eared Pichu is an irrelevance here. "Well this COULD..." is not evidence.

I freely admit to not knowing what "comportent absurd" means.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by mastero2101@yahoo.com View Post
    if you think that they are the only 3 that's comportent absurd in hg and ss when you took the shiny pichu to the shrine the notched ear pichu appeared, who says if you take one of the events to a special place there wont be another specal pokemon
    Smealum tried putting in encounter modifiers past the number 721 and got a bad egg. That verifies that there are no more Pokémon in the games' coding beyond the ones that we know of.

and plus who says the guy hacked it all the way cause he only found mega evOlutions for latias and latios, that's only two there are more then two that haven't been shown
    And you know that there are more... how?

hey maybe the notched ear pichu will make a return
    It would be extremely unlikely considering that it only existed for the purpose of promoting a movie four years ago and was not notable in any regard other than its slightly modified sprite.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Page 56 of 107 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast