Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,425 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    About as much as I think Garchomp is an evolution of Sharpedo.
    this is my opinion but i actually think there's a significant relation. Carbink and diancie are related like sharpedo and garchomp perhaps it's more like kabutops and genesect or even better, the debatable kangaskhan and cubone. By this i mean it's one pokemon that looks like another but it's not related to it so evidently. Remember, carbink's Y description says:
    "It has slept underground for hundreds of millions of years since its birth. It's occasionally found during the excavation of caves."
    So it means it's ancient. Now, we don't have the description of diancie yet but i guess it's like the superior carbink, maybe it's the one carbink that was on the surface for some reason and it got hit by xerneas energy, developing an unique "evolution" of sorts. diance's rocks look strangely similar to anystar's sundial. Not too farfetched IMO.
    Last edited by magma grunt edu; 18th November 2013 at 11:58 PM.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    like sharpedo and garchomp perhaps it's more like kabutops and genesect or even better, the debatable kangaskhan and cubone
    None of those Pokémon were ever suggested to have any sort of relationship whatsoever.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by magma grunt edu View Post
    but i guess it's like the superior carbink, maybe it's the one carbink that was on the surface for some reason and it got hit by xerneas energy, developing an unique "evolution" of sorts. diance's rocks look strangely similar to anystar's sundial. Not too farfetched IMO.
    What you've elected to posit defines "farfetched" nearly entirely in and of itself.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Just one question, When people say that are no more legendaries just becuse there are not anymore pokemons in the games files, has anyone ever thought that more legendaries might be patched in or something like that?
    MMing for Shiny

Can't wait for Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD Remix and Kingdom Hearts III

Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but shiny yveltal is a bit unexpected. http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...2360058965.png
    Credits to SwordMetalhead and Avenger Angel

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreaky View Post
    Just one question, When people say that are no more legendaries just becuse there are not anymore pokemons in the games files, has anyone ever thought that more legendaries might be patched in or something like that?
    The notion is brought up relatively frequently, yes. But that doesn't change the fact that the 721 that we know are the only ones in the game files as of now.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    The notion is brought up relatively frequently, yes. But that doesn't change the fact that the 721 that we know are the only ones in the game files as of now.
    OK thanks. Hope they patch in more Pokemon though
    MMing for Shiny

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreaky View Post
    OK thanks. Hope they patch in more Pokemon though
    That, while technically possible, is highly unlikely. Masuda is on record saying he wants to ship a complete experience, and not require people to download things later on to get everything. If we do get any DLC, it will most likely be completely optional things that allow us to get Pokemon or items that could be obtained otherwise.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Reshiram44 View Post
    Not sure if anyone has posted this yet, but shiny yveltal is a bit unexpected. http://0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...2360058965.png
    It's most likely a fake/shopped picture.

Person who posted the pics makes ridiculous claims (such as not being able to take the photo of the sparkles because his camera is "not fast enough"), and also, it's from OCTOBER.

We're already in November and the person who posted the pics has disappeared and never gave a video proof. So it's very likely he's just lying.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

The difference between Sharpedo and Garchomp, Luvdics and Alomola, Pachirisu and Emolga, etc. and Diancie and Carbink are being introduced in the same gen, so thought was likely given to that decision. Now, there's nothing to say they're not still unconnected, but I bet they will have some connection, although it may not be as strong as an evolution or Phione situation, maybe just the Diancie area will be filled with Carbinks. Who knows?
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

White FC: 4728-5167-7076

3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

How does one go about catching the legendary bird trio? I encountered Moltres in the wild and it runs away instantly. Am I supposed to chase it to the Sea Spirits Den in Azure Bay by encountering the bird multiple times? Help would be appreciated.
    My Friend Code is: 4527-8183-9552
    My User Name is: Reaven

Friend Safari for Pokemon Y:
    Pokemon Type: Water
    Pokemon Names: Octillery, Floatzel, and Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBoyd View Post
    How does one go about catching the legendary bird trio? I encountered Moltres in the wild and it runs away instantly. Am I supposed to chase it to the Serpents Den in Azure Bay by encountering the bird multiple times? Help would be appreciated.
    Exactly that. You find it in the wild 12 times, after which it will settle at the Sea Spirit's Den for capture.

Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    Exactly that. You find it in the wild 12 times, after which it will settle at the Sea Spirit's Den for capture.
    That helps, thanks. So by now it should already be in the Den. Now to get Articuno and Zapdos.
    My Friend Code is: 4527-8183-9552
    My User Name is: Reaven

Friend Safari for Pokemon Y:
    Pokemon Type: Water
    Pokemon Names: Octillery, Floatzel, and Frogadier

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroBoyd View Post
    That helps, thanks. So by now it should already be in the Den. Now to get Articuno and Zapdos.
    As far as i'm aware your only able to get one of the legendary birds per game, and its based on the starter you choose.

Sorry :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    That, while technically possible, is highly unlikely. Masuda is on record saying he wants to ship a complete experience, and not require people to download things later on to get everything. If we do get any DLC, it will most likely be completely optional things that allow us to get Pokemon or items that could be obtained otherwise.
    Masuda really has good way of thinking
    MMing for Shiny

Another reason to believe that Diancie and Carbink are related:
    Diancie: 50/75/175/75/175/50

Also
    Volcanion:90/140/110/105/110/55
    Hoopa: 70/70/90/155/90/125

http://pokemon-global-academy.tumblr.com/

Unconfirmed, so it's not really a reason. The person posting that could be basing it's stats off Carbink's for the heck of it.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

SO BEAUTIFUL!!

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Groudon's red coloring looks awesome!

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Quote Originally Posted by Eievui-Nymphia View Post
    Another reason to believe that Diancie and Carbink are related:
    Diancie: 50/75/175/75/175/50

Also
    Volcanion:90/140/110/105/110/55
    Hoopa: 70/70/90/155/90/125

http://pokemon-global-academy.tumblr.com/
    Well, if these are real, we're missing a 100-stat spread pixie this gen.
    Morjens!
    3DS FC: 3110-4257-9678

groudon looks amazing, can't wait to see what the other legendaries look like in beautiful 3d XY

First run Pokemon Y Team - Charizard, Yveltal, Delphox, Floette, Tyrantrum, Sliggoo - Reserves - Talonflame, Lapras, Blaziken, Malamar, Abomasnow

Second Run Pokemon Y Team- Greninja, Aurorus, Roserade, Mawile, Charizard, Meowstic - Reserves - Mewtwo, Yveltal

Third Run Pokemon Y Team (so far) - Quilladin, Magmar, Dragalge, Staraptor, Vaporeon, Heracross - Reserves - Haunter, Heatmor, Hawlucha

I want to see Kyogre so badly. Also a little disappointed in those stats. Pretty sure those are unconfirmed atm!

Groudon looks amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Munchy View Post
    Well, if these are real, we're missing a 100-stat spread pixie this gen.
    Which is interesting in terms of game balance, as the early pixies were given 100-stat spread most likely so they can't be overpowered and have large enough movepool and moveset variations to be experimented with. In contast, in this generation it is the mascot trio that are balanced, especially since Xerneas and Yveltal have the same stats, which leads to event Pokémon being more diverse(except Volcanion, as it is diverse predominantly for being the "obviously going to get another form" legendary than this case). Assuming the stat spreads are real, but they match with Volcanion's supposed stat spread and I think it matches with Diancie's HP but don't quote me on that. I haven't calculated it yet.

I might actually like these event legendaries because of this.

Edit: Yes, Diancie's HP is within the borders for 50 HP.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    None of those Pokémon were ever suggested to have any sort of relationship whatsoever.
    ok, garchomp and sharpedo are not good examples. What i meant is the fact that one of the two could be a branch of the other for some reason. For example, genesect could be a genetically modified kabutops so it could be related to kabutops. cubone could be a baby kangaskhan whose mother was killed and therefore became a new branch. Some luvdisk could have suffered some alteration in their forms due to some sudden climate changing and became alomomola. The same way diancie could be a carbink altered by the legendary pokemon's energy. I like to see the similarities between pokemon. Other examples are clefable and gengar.

Quote Originally Posted by BCVM22 View Post
    What you've elected to posit defines "farfetched" nearly entirely in and of itself.
    I guess. It's just my take on it. What is your opinion on diancie?

Quote Originally Posted by HostileKangaroo View Post
    The difference between Sharpedo and Garchomp, Luvdics and Alomola, Pachirisu and Emolga, etc. and Diancie and Carbink are being introduced in the same gen, so thought was likely given to that decision. Now, there's nothing to say they're not still unconnected, but I bet they will have some connection, although it may not be as strong as an evolution or Phione situation, maybe just the Diancie area will be filled with Carbinks. Who knows?
    The fact that two pokemon that are quite similar were introduced in the same gen is interesting indeed. Maybe diancie is located where alakazamite is, in the reflection cave, the same place carbink live.
    THE HYPE IS REAL! HOENN IN 3D! My favorite gen! <3 you GF

<3 you: greninja, furfrou, meowtic m, barbaracle, dragalge, aurorus, gourgheist, avalugg, noivern, yveltal, megaY, mega megamegamegamega

the very best:

I personally think that diancie is like the carbink queen...they are not evolutionarily related...just that diancie creates and controls the carbink...it is also related to the anistar sundial
    Draconic Pokemon are King: My Deviant: http://xxd17.deviantart.com

Future Omega Ruby Team:

Page 57 of 107 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167 ... LastLast