Page 60 of 107 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast
Results 1,476 to 1,500 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    You're telling me why I shouldn't believe what I do. . .
    That's "pushing" your opinion. I'm not debating. I'm saying why I think it's possible. I'm not trying to convince you I'm right. You are.

Yes, an e-shop mini game you need to pay for in order to obtain certain Pokemon.
    Don't try to spin this to be some "woe is me" type issue, we're both debating points on an issue and how that applies into the situation. It's a conflict of opinion yes, but neither me or you are trying to force anything down the others throat, we're trying to show our sides of the argument. Regardless, at this point neither of us are budging and we've derailed this thread long enough, so lets stop here and let things lie.

Still an E-shop game that is not additional content in the same sense that an extra map would be for Call of Duty. If you wanted, you could play it on its own.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    Still an E-shop game that is not additional content in the same sense that an extra map would be for Call of Duty. If you wanted, you could play it on its own.
    Directly, no, it's not. But you needed to pay for it in order to "unlock" the therian formes. They were already in the games data.
    Just like most first day DLC.

Technically speaking, it wasn't DLC like map packs. It was, however, something you need to pay for in order to "legally" get the "full package".

In which case, they can release an e-shop mini game, to reveal more Pokes. Will it happen, maybe, maybe not. (I'd hope not)
    Regardless, beating this dead horse has made me tiresome.
    Last edited by MuhFugginMoose; 25th November 2013 at 9:56 AM.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    Directly, no, it's not. But you needed to pay for it in order to "unlock" the therian formes. They were already in the games data.
    Just like most first day DLC.

Technically speaking, it wasn't DLC like map packs. It was, however, something you need to pay for in order to "legally" get the "full package".
    That can be argued to be cross-data, like if you used Metroid Fusion to unlock the Fusion Suit and the original Metroid game in Metroid Prime, or for a Pokémon example, getting Rangers to unlock Manaphy in DP. Regardless, it's still not an expansion of the original game content like that of usual DLC.

Anyway, we've derailed long enough.

So, what move changes would you expect for some of the cross-gen legendaries?

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Spoiler:- Thread derailer:

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
    So, what move changes would you expect for some of the cross-gen legendaries?
    Honestly, I can't say. Most Legendary moveset changes have been purely lore based and completely irrelevant to the game balance, if they ever happen in the first place. The only notable ones I can think of that were nice boosts were Moltres/Articuno's Hurricane, and Cresselia's Moonblast, Entei's Sacred Fire and Tornadus's Aeroblast from this gen("confirmed" by Maison). Kyurem might also gain a Level 100 move and Darkrai might gain a new move if Moonblast doesn't override an existing move from Cresselia's moveset as it most likely will. Cresselia, 100-BST pixies, Meloetta and the Lake trio might also gain some more Fairy moves.

Outside of them, the only major changes I can see will stem from the new TMs and new Tutors in the future games.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
        Spoiler:- Thread derailer:

Honestly, I can't say. Most Legendary moveset changes have been purely lore based and completely irrelevant to the game balance, if they ever happen in the first place. The only notable ones I can think of that were nice boosts were Moltres/Articuno's Hurricane, and Cresselia's Moonblast, Entei's Sacred Fire and Tornadus's Aeroblast from this gen("confirmed" by Maison). Kyurem might also gain a Level 100 move and Darkrai might gain a new move if Moonblast doesn't override an existing move from Cresselia's moveset as it most likely will. Cresselia, 100-BST pixies, Meloetta and the Lake trio might also gain some more Fairy moves.

Outside of them, the only major changes I can see will stem from the new TMs and new Tutors in the future games.
    I expect that most moveset changes will be the addition of fairy type moves. I can see celebi and jirachi possibly getting dazzling gleam or a similar move.

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Now that we know Zygarde is accessible in X/Y, I'm guessing there will not be a Pokemon Z. And hey I'm fine with that, less money you're being forced to throw down the drain for a game that's pretty much the same. I also doubt there will be a Z version because the letter Z doesn't mean as much as X and Y. The letters X and Y represent many things, gender, the X and Y axis on graphs, and many more. Z is just kinda an ordinary letter.

Quote Originally Posted by PR0F3550R_B055 View Post
    Now that we know Zygarde is accessible in X/Y, I'm guessing there will not be a Pokemon Z. And hey I'm fine with that, less money you're being forced to throw down the drain for a game that's pretty much the same. I also doubt there will be a Z version because the letter Z doesn't mean as much as X and Y. The letters X and Y represent many things, gender, the X and Y axis on graphs, and many more. Z is just kinda an ordinary letter.
    Zygarde being available in the game doesn't mean there won't be a "Z" (or whatever). Rayquaza, Giratina and Kyurem were all available in RS, DP and BW1 respectively.

Also Z is an axis on graphs.

it's basically depth

Am i the only one excited for moving all my old pokemon over to x and y, not for them being there, but just to see the models?
    I'm especially looking forward to Victini, the Oshawott line and pretty much all the other legendaries.
    But while we're on the topics of legendaries, has anyone managed to find a shiny yveltal, xerneas, or zygarde? (if they even have shiny forms)
    FC is 2122-6736-0132
    Friend Safari type: Psychic
    Friend Safari Pokemon:

Shinies:
    Platinum:
    Soulsilver:
    Black 2:
    White 2:

Y team:
    Chesnaught, Yveltal, Blastoise, Zygarde, Lucario, Mewtwo

X team:
    Greninja, Charizard, Xerneas, Doublade, Lucario, Raichu(due to change soon)

Looking for(X and Y): All Vivillon patterns except Modern and Elegant,

Quote Originally Posted by pikachu54549 View Post
    Am i the only one excited for moving all my old pokemon over to x and y, not for them being there, but just to see the models?
    I'm especially looking forward to Victini, the Oshawott line and pretty much all the other legendaries.
    But while we're on the topics of legendaries, has anyone managed to find a shiny yveltal, xerneas, or zygarde? (if they even have shiny forms)
    Pretty sure they're shiny locked. Oh and on a side note the Samurott model looks great in game
    CURRENT X TEAM
    It's my 5th playthrough already, huh.
    FC:
    4210-4020-9709
    ADD ME FOR TRADES, BATTLES, ANYTHING!

Why is it so many people on the GTS want to trade Articuno and Articuno only?? It's so annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
    Pretty sure they're shiny locked. Oh and on a side note the Samurott model looks great in game
    Well, do keep in mind that while gensect, keldeo, melotta, zekrom, and resiram were shiny lockd, they had shiny modles. for zekrom, it was green flashes rather than blue, and reshirams turbine was gold.
    https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/pet...rches/0Kw8LKfX

Everybody, sign this. Churches need to be taxed.

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarr View Post
    Why is it so many people on the GTS want to trade Articuno and Articuno only?? It's so annoying.
    Perhaps they want a better nature even though they should have saved to soft reset instead

One month till we can bring our other legendaries in game (although im missing some since i lost my soul silver and couldnt get lugia and the others so bring to gen 5 and whatever) Oh well here's hoping to get lucky
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

What do you guys think of the classifications of the event pokemon? Jewel (Diancie) Steam (Volcanion) Mischief (Hoopa) This is from the serebii pokedex.

Pokemon classification doesn't really mean a whole lot, just a way to describe a Pokemon.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Dianshii is a jewel

Hoopa likely causes mischief

Volcanion kind of vaguely resembles a boiler and is fire/water which makes steam

Quote Originally Posted by ShiningStarr View Post
    Chespin was the least picked starter, so less people have an Articuno. Most people picked Froakie, so more people have Moltres and no one likes Moltres.
    Hello, I'm TheShinyMedicham! Meditite was my first ever Shiny Pokémon, so it's become one of my favourite Pokémon. My favourite Pokémon is Snivy, and my favourite type is Grass.
    Shiny Total: 16

Hitmontop is best dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheShinyMedicham View Post
    Chespin was the least picked starter, so less people have an Articuno. Most people picked Froakie, so more people have Moltres and no one likes Moltres.
    Which is a crying shame since Moltres is pretty darn awesome and downright beastly, particularly in the sun.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Which is quite funny, since I actually went with Chespin as my starter pokemon.
    Hall of Fame Gallery (Will update this as I try to find my old cartridges -which likely need to be replayed or have to buy new ones- and finish the Gen IV and after Pokemon games)
    ---------------------------
    Blue
    Trainer name: Camvzqy (I WAS 6 BACK THEN SO I ****ED AROUND WITH THE NAME! ;-; )

Silver
    Trainer Name: Xavier

--------------------------

Anyone know the situation with the speculated fire/water event legendary?
    X FC - 2466 2718 3484 I'm a fighter (^^,) - Pancham, Meinfoo and Rilou

We know nothing for sure about the Legendaries that you haven't seen in this thread - appearance, typing, classification. Base stats are speculated but not confirmed. Beyond that, nothing.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Amethyst View Post
    Which is quite funny, since I actually went with Chespin as my starter pokemon.
    Someone would have to... it's not like it is an atrocious choice.

This is hilarious, actually. Articuno is my favourite of the three, so I'm glad I'll likely be going with Chespin, but Moltres isn't that bad...

Articuno is also (arguably) the most popular of the three birds, though, from what I've seen. That could play a part in it, too.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Heh, Articuno is pretty awesome indeed. I am so glad I went for Chespin over Fenniken.

By the way, what's a good nature for an Articuno? Modest/Timid?
    Many thanks to Astral Shadow for the (rather old) shifting userbar and Garnet who I assume created the guild userbar.

Are you interested in PASBL? I'd recommend the Getting Started thread.
    Still have questions? Drop by the Trainer and Referee Q&A!

Quote Originally Posted by Rider Of Aeons View Post
    By the way, what's a good nature for an Articuno? Modest/Timid?
    NU sets usually run Timid to get the jump on Adamant Sawk and Jolly/Timid Drifblim, whereas RU Articuno generally run specially defensive sets with Calm to avoid being outclassed by Moltres.

Hi! Its possible that somebody already asked this question but can mewtwo reappear in pokémon x?because i accidentally killed him with a critcal hit In white 2 when you defeated terrakion virizion etc. they reappeared! Thank you for answering( and for sure i didnt saved) sorry for my bad english

Page 60 of 107 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470 ... LastLast