Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

  1. #1501
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    312

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PR0F3550R_B055 View Post
    Now that we know Zygarde is accessible in X/Y, I'm guessing there will not be a Pokemon Z. And hey I'm fine with that, less money you're being forced to throw down the drain for a game that's pretty much the same. I also doubt there will be a Z version because the letter Z doesn't mean as much as X and Y. The letters X and Y represent many things, gender, the X and Y axis on graphs, and many more. Z is just kinda an ordinary letter.
    Lugia and Ho-oh could both be found in the Original Silver and Gold. Whatever one wasn't your "box" legendary was Lv. 70 at the end of the game.
    Rayquaza could be found at the end of both Ruby and Sapphire.
    Giratina could be found at the end of both Diamond and Pearl.
    Kyurem could be found at the end of Black and White (which doesn't make much sense, plot-wise, when you think about it).
    And now Zygarde is found at the end of Pokemon X and Y. I would say everything is progressing the way it usually does.

    Six Generations / One Team
        Spoiler:- My Shinies:

  2. #1502
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The maze that pays
    Posts
    10,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sassalin View Post
    Hi! Its possible that somebody already asked this question but can mewtwo reappear in pokémon x?because i accidentally killed him with a critcal hit In white 2 when you defeated terrakion virizion etc. they reappeared! Thank you for answering( and for sure i didnt saved) sorry for my bad english
    Defeat the Elite 4 again; it should respawn back in the Unknown Dungeon.

  3. #1503
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    6,275

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PearlDex View Post
    Kyurem could be found at the end of Black and White (which doesn't make much sense, plot-wise, when you think about it).
    How so? The only issue is if you catch it, but that is optional anyway.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type


    My 3DS Friend Code:

    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

    Vivillon Pattern: Modern

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

  4. #1504
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    Thank you You saved my life

  5. #1505
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67

    Default

    I got a Mewtwo now with 5 Iv's. 31 in all stats except Attack. The judge says its attack stat is terrible.
    Mewtwo Lv 70, Timid: Attack: 144, Defense: 152, Sp.Atk: 242, Sp.Def 152, Speed: 228

    Does this looks like a very good Mewtwo? I want it to be a good Sp. Attacker.
    judging by its stats on its current level? I'm not very good with this stuff yet, so sorry if it's a stupid question >_<

    Edit: Forget what I said about the X stone...
    Last edited by PokeAmi; 6th December 2013 at 10:41 PM.

  6. #1506
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeAmi View Post
    I got a Mewtwo now with 5 Iv's. 31 in all stats except Attack. The judge says its attack stat is terrible.
    Mewtwo Lv 70, Timid: Attack: 144, Defense: 152, Sp.Atk: 242, Sp.Def 152, Speed: 228

    Does this looks like a very good Mewtwo? I want it to be a good Sp. Attacker.
    judging by its stats on its current level? I'm not very good with this stuff yet, so sorry if it's a stupid question >_<
    I was also planning to use a Mewtwonite X on it sometimes, instead of the Y one, but since it Attack stat is terrible...then it doesn't looks like a good idea.
    Why do you want it to be a good Sp. Attacker, yet use Mewtonite X instead of Y on it? That doesn't even make any sense...

  7. #1507
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    Why do you want it to be a good Sp. Attacker, yet use Mewtonite X instead of Y on it? That doesn't even make any sense...
    Yes..in Competive game it doesn't make any sense. But that doesn't matter IN-GAME for me. I was just planning to use the X stone for fun. For competive battling, then yes I will be using the Y stone, because I wanted Mewtwo too be a good Sp.Atk Pokemon. So I using Y stone for battling and the X stone just for the thrill of using Mega Mewtwo X, even if it sucks for being a Attacker with its stats.

  8. #1508
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeAmi View Post
    Yes..in Competive game it doesn't make any sense. But that doesn't matter IN-GAME for me. I was just planning to use the X stone for fun. For competive battling, then yes I will be using the Y stone, because I wanted Mewtwo too be a good Sp.Atk Pokemon. So I using Y stone for battling and the X stone just for the thrill of using Mega Mewtwo X, even if it sucks for being a Attacker with its stats.
    If it has 5 maxed IVs, and 0 IV in Attack it's perfect for a Special Attacker. Outside competitive play it would destroy anything in its path with Mega Evolution X activated, even with its minimalistic Attack stat.

  9. #1509
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    If it has 5 maxed IVs, and 0 IV in Attack it's perfect for a Special Attacker. Outside competitive play it would destroy anything in its path with Mega Evolution X activated, even with its minimalistic Attack stat.
    Oh, well, then I can atleast destroy the Elite 4 with Mewtwo X, even with that terrible attack stat, lol. thanks
    But anyways, I will stick with Mega Mewtwo Y, because it will be a beast with it stats

  10. #1510
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    SANTA ISN'T REAL, KIDS
    Posts
    1,854

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeAmi View Post
    Oh, well, then I can atleast destroy the Elite 4 with Mewtwo X, even with that terrible attack stat, lol. thanks
    But anyways, I will stick with Mega Mewtwo Y, because it will be a beast with it stats
    Mega Mewtwo Y is essentially outclassed by Life Orb Mewtwo in regular competitive battling. However, in-game, you will wreck with either Mega form. Mewtwo X is definitely fun, though.

  11. #1511
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Imposter View Post
    Mega Mewtwo Y is essentially outclassed by Life Orb Mewtwo in regular competitive battling. However, in-game, you will wreck with either Mega form. Mewtwo X is definitely fun, though.
    Oh yeah, forget about that Life Orb. Well, well, can still enjoy them in-game And I do actually prefer to do competive play without legendaries, so maybe not in need of Mewtwo anyway outside in-game. thanks

  12. #1512
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    So, does anybody have any confirmation whether Carbink has Egg Moves or not? Because if it does, it would mean that Eievui-Nymphia's conspiracy theory was correct.

    Yes I know since the English one isn't released it is pretty much non-existent in the English speaking web, but I want to test my chances.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  13. #1513
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Bournemouth, England
    Posts
    16,229

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    So, does anybody have any confirmation whether Carbink has Egg Moves or not? Because if it does, it would mean that Eievui-Nymphia's conspiracy theory was correct.

    Yes I know since the English one isn't released it is pretty much non-existent in the English speaking web, but I want to test my chances.
    No, Carbink doen't have egg moves

  14. #1514
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Anybody have a speculated base for these 3.
    It's obvious that Volcanion is like a steam turbine combined with some kind of quadruped animal. But Diancie and Hoopa have me baffled...
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

  15. #1515
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Resort Area
    Posts
    10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    Anybody have a speculated base for these 3.
    It's obvious that Volcanion is like a steam turbine combined with some kind of quadruped animal. But Diancie and Hoopa have me baffled...
    Hoopa reminds me for some reason of gypsies, lol. Maybe because of the hoops it has.

  16. #1516
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    Anybody have a speculated base for these 3.
    It's obvious that Volcanion is like a steam turbine combined with some kind of quadruped animal. But Diancie and Hoopa have me baffled...
    Diancie is based on pink diamond ore, one of the(but not the) rarest types of diamonds, much like Carbink is based on more common(but still not too common) colorless or blue diamond ores. There are obviously other pink stones, most common being rose quartz, but I imagine this coloring was intentional considering its name. It is also clearly based on the concept of a princess or queen, as its dress is reminiscent of a regal dress. Its chest horn is clearly based off a dress collar.

    Hoopa is a childlike or baby mystic, but I don't know if there is any specific legend or cultural inspiration behind it.

    Volcanion is yet another shishi/shisa (but with steam theme) that is more lion-like than inu-like Arcanine/Growlithe.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  17. #1517
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,942

    Default



    I remember seeing some people draw comparisons to hoopa being partially based on buddha
    top knot, the markings, the ear(...horn)rings, etc

    Until we see the dex entries for context, though, it's probably just coincidence and it might just be an abstract "thing"

  18. #1518
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    Diancie is based on pink diamond ore, one of the(but not the) rarest types of diamonds, much like Carbink is based on more common(but still not too common) colorless or blue diamond ores. There are obviously other pink stones, most common being rose quartz, but I imagine this coloring was intentional considering its name. It is also clearly based on the concept of a princess or queen, as its dress is reminiscent of a regal dress. Its chest horn is clearly based off a dress collar.

    Hoopa is a childlike or baby mystic, but I don't know if there is any specific legend or cultural inspiration behind it.

    Volcanion is yet another shishi/shisa (but with steam theme) that is more lion-like than inu-like Arcanine/Growlithe.
    Makes sense Diancie does have a "regal" look about it *crosses fingers for Carbink queen*
    Wait are hoopa limbs connected to it's body if so that solves why I get a Claydol vibe from it........
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

  19. #1519
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Sorry to interrupt, but do you guys think it will be any possibility that Mew and Celebi will be XY events? I' really want them and never had a chance at getting them. And never had luck getting them legit through trades either.

  20. #1520

    Default

    It's not impossible. That's as definitive an answer as anyone can give you.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  21. #1521
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokeAmi View Post
    Sorry to interrupt, but do you guys think it will be any possibility that Mew and Celebi will be XY events? I' really want them and never had a chance at getting them. And never had luck getting them legit through trades either.
    I believe (don't quote me on this) that Celebi was given out at one point as an event in Gen 4/5 (like I said, don't quote me on it). At this point, it will be hard to find a legit one in either of those Gens. Mew was only given out in the 3rd Gen event legitimately and I think that was only in Emerald.

    Seems like a valid possibility, along with an Arceus one. I would hope that with all the tidbits and hints of Hoenn in the game, along with the whole remake theory, that the 3rd gen Mew event would somehow come into play in this Gen. Would be very interesting.
    3DS Friend code: 5300 9842 1003 (Y)

    Friend Safari is GRASS type, Tangela/Gogoat/Swadloon

    National Dex -> Seen/Caught/Total 604/545/718

  22. #1522
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    60

    Default

    I can see them releasing nearly all event exclusive Pokemon during this generations lifetime(or partly into gen 7), especially mew, since they can't be uploaded to poke check or anything in gen 6 and cloned a thousand times, just to give players guaranteed legit Pokemon
    #teamchespin #teamfennekin

  23. #1523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikkichu View Post
    I can see them releasing nearly all event exclusive Pokemon during this generations lifetime(or partly into gen 7), especially mew, since they can't be uploaded to poke check or anything in gen 6 and cloned a thousand times, just to give players guaranteed legit Pokemon
    wait, when did they say that you can't upload event pokemon to poke transfer? All I remember is that they have methods in place to prevent the transfer of hacked pokemon.
    Last edited by MetalKing1417; 13th December 2013 at 7:39 PM.
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

    My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

  24. #1524

    Default

    No one said that. He said Poké Check, which is an unsanctioned web service often used for cheating.


    -----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

  25. #1525
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The maze that pays
    Posts
    10,013

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Embers_of_Solace View Post
    I believe (don't quote me on this) that Celebi was given out at one point as an event in Gen 4/5 (like I said, don't quote me on it). At this point, it will be hard to find a legit one in either of those Gens. Mew was only given out in the 3rd Gen event legitimately and I think that was only in Emerald.
    Celebi was distributed at GameStops back in Gen IV, during February and March of 2011; it was intended to be Poke Transferred to Black and White to let people obtain Zorua.

    Mew was distributed over WiFi to HGSS carts toward the end of Gen IV, back in October of 2010. It was also available via the My Pokemon Ranch application on the Wii.

    The event database on the main site has all of this on it; if you know where to look, it isn't too hard to get any event-exclusive Pokemon, as they've all been distributed at some point during the last few years, and have had plenty of time to be traded via the Internet. While it would be nice for newer players to have access to these 'mons, they're ultimately unnecessary, and GameFreak likely will want to push the Gen VI event legends first before going back and helping people play catch-up.

Page 61 of 107 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •