Page 72 of 107 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Neosonic97 View Post
    Somehow, Schmmidtty, I highly doubt that. There's no place TO put them. The only event legendary I know that would make sense anywhere in Kalos would be Darkrai in the Chamber of emptiness.
    - Volcanion in the Power Plant
    - Diancie in Reflection Cave (where Alakazite was, perhaps?)
    - Hoopa... More obscure, but could be linked to the Lumiose Ghost Girl.

Then again, I'm probably just defending this point 'cause I want to nickname them!

Speaking of those Legendaries, with the rumours of them being hacked into the game, I'd hoped one would pop up on Wonder Trade, or less likely, GTS, just for a chance to test them myself.
    Sadly, that has not happened.
    Pokemon X Friend Code: 3738-0826-8883. In-Game Name: JB, Mii Name: Horus

My Gen VI Trade Shop, JB's Tenacious Depot

Hoopa could also be Cave of Emptiness
    FRIEND CODE: Pokemon Y - 4399-0179-3036 (Alex)
    FRIEND SAFARI: ELECTRIC

Emolga - Helioptile - Manectric
    Bug Catcher Kreayshawn

I personally think that Hoopa, Volcanion, and Diancie will probably be in locations that will be introduced in a new game in gen VI. I think that there might be a new game focused on Zygarde (called Pokemon Z) that will be like Platinum in gen IV was with Diamond and Pearl
    3DS FC - 1177 7855 8010
    Pokerus is available by request with any trade!!

Diancie stats- HP:50 Attack:100 Defense:150 Special Attack:100 Special Defense:150 Speed:50 Hoopa stats- HP:80 Attack:110 Defense:60 Special Attack:140 Special Defense:130 Speed:80 Volcanion stats-HP:70 Attack:125 Defense:120 Special Attack:125 Special Defense:89 Speed:71
    I AM THE "COOLEST" TENTACOOL

Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    Diancie stats- HP:50 Attack:100 Defense:150 Special Attack:100 Special Defense:150 Speed:50 Hoopa stats- HP:80 Attack:110 Defense:60 Special Attack:140 Special Defense:130 Speed:80 Volcanion stats-HP:70 Attack:125 Defense:120 Special Attack:125 Special Defense:89 Speed:71
    pretty sure one of them is meant to be the 600 bst 100 stats all around legendary
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    pretty sure one of them is meant to be the 600 bst 100 stats all around legendary
    Nope these are pretty accurate estimations from the leaked screenshots. Although there is a 15 point interval between some none of these follow the 100 across the board which is interesting to say the least...

Quote Originally Posted by Aonshinzo View Post
    Nope these are pretty accurate estimations from the leaked screenshots. Although there is a 15 point interval between some none of these follow the 100 across the board which is interesting to say the least...
    oops my mistake. i was speaking solely on history i wasnt even aware their bst estimates had been released
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Yeah it is weird we do not have a chibi legend this generation. I am going to go ahead and assume they had no idea for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    Yeah it is weird we do not have a chibi legend this generation. I am going to go ahead and assume they had no idea for one.
    Back then, I used to think that either Hoopa or Diancie could be the equal 100 based pokemon. Then your thoughts about having no chibi pixie pokemon that I love hit me to the knee.

Sad for me...
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

I am going to go ahead and assume they had no idea for one.
    This is a poor assumption. Nothing is omitted, ever, because they "didn't have an idea for it", and particularly not something like a creature design.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

I mean their not that hard to come up with so I doubt this is the case. I mean all you need is something cute and small, heck, Hoopa could have been it. Maybe they just wanted to stop the tradition entirely......or maybe it will be in the other speculated region in Gen VI

Or maybe they'll try and keep things really new and surprising and it's deeply (or half) embedded into the games code awaiting a patch to unlock it (hopefully as some event)?

Hey, it's a new generation and GameFreak/Nintendo LOVE trying to keep Pokémon hidden, this could be a new strategy.

I can still see there being more in-game events added. Like the chamber of emptiness, something else has got to be there besides a mega-stone.
    And my biggest suspicion is Reflection Cave, in one area where everything is lit up, and that area took a good bit of searching to get to, it had an earth plate there, so at first I thought Zygarde would appear there, it didn't.
    Also the Power Plant looks HUGE, there has got to be more to it! Along with the secret floor in Lysandre labs, a lot of things are barricaded off, could be more mega stones or in what looks like a corridor just as you exit the lift is barricaded off, maybe something's there.
    And hey, maybe even that lame haunted house has some Pokemon there. There better be.
    Has left Serebii forums.

My guess is that for Pokemon Z is that the ultimate weapon will involve both Xerneas and Yveltal and then the player will have to find Zygarde to fight Lysandre and the two legendaries. One a side note - Has the official name for the Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde trio been released cause I've just called them the XYZ trio or Balance trio

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Vogon View Post
    One a side note - Has the official name for the Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde trio been released cause I've just called them the XYZ trio or Balance trio
    Most of the "official" names for the Legendary trios are not even really official. They are mostly all made up by fans, with a few exceptions (Winged Mirages, Lake Guardians, "Forces of Nature" for the Kami trio, apparently).
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    I can still see there being more in-game events added. Like the chamber of emptiness, something else has got to be there besides a mega-stone.
    And my biggest suspicion is Reflection Cave, in one area where everything is lit up, and that area took a good bit of searching to get to, it had an earth plate there, so at first I thought Zygarde would appear there, it didn't.
    Also the Power Plant looks HUGE, there has got to be more to it! Along with the secret floor in Lysandre labs, a lot of things are barricaded off, could be more mega stones or in what looks like a corridor just as you exit the lift is barricaded off, maybe something's there.
    And hey, maybe even that lame haunted house has some Pokemon there. There better be.
    If more Power Plants open up, I think Volcanion would appear in the south-eastern one, as that Power Plant generates energy on Steam.

And What is Volcanion?

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Most of the "official" names for the Legendary trios are not even really official. They are mostly all made up by fans, with a few exceptions (Winged Mirages, Lake Guardians, "Forces of Nature" for the Kami trio, apparently).
    Sometimes they even change arbitrarily.
    Kami trio was just "Kami trio" & the birds were just the legendary birds until they decided to be needlessly..."flavorful"

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Sometimes they even change arbitrarily.
    Kami trio was just "Kami trio" & the birds were just the legendary birds until they decided to be needlessly..."flavorful"
    "Forces of Nature" comes from the anime and a TCG set, although if you ask me, the term isn't being used as an official name for the trio and people are just misinterpreting it.

"Winged Mirages" does originate from the games, but "Legendary birds" is actually more common in my experience.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Um...Is the legendary Birds supposed Flee without you even getting access to the battle screen? Because I just ran into Moltres and was going to choose Bag to throw my Master Ball when it escaped...

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    Um...Is the legendary Birds supposed Flee without you even getting access to the battle screen? Because I just ran into Moltres and was going to choose Bag to throw my Master Ball when it escaped...
    Yep. Now do that nine more times and then go to the Sea Spirit's Den.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Yep. Now do that nine more times and then go to the Sea Spirit's Den.
    The ideas Game freak come up with sometimes I swear...

Thank you though.

FC: 4699-6505-4258
    IGN: Diva

Quote Originally Posted by KaiyoOrganiz View Post
    Any Pokemon with an Event Ribbon or Cherish Ball cannot be traded on the GTS.
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    Wait, so Pokemon with an event ribbon AND caught in a cherish ball can't be traded on the GTS? That makes catching 'em all a bit harder...
    I don't know if the Cherish Ball really blocks trading in 6th Gen, but in my opinion, saying "a Pokemon with Event Ribbon AND Cherish Ball cannot be traded" is useless/a moot point, as the Event Ribbon alone already prevents trading anyway.

That and I remember the ribbonnless event Regigigas in 4th Gen can be traded on the 4th and 5th Gen GTS, despite being in a Cherish Ball. In fact, that's how I got mine.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by cascadethewarrior View Post
    The ideas Game freak come up with sometimes I swear...
    Hardly any worse than a traditional roaming encounter, isn't it? At least this way you're eventually granted a normal, stationary battle and don't have to futz around with a Block-er or a Mean Look-er repeatedly.

-----
    Words to|live by

I would say we have not seen a 600 bst legendary yet with 100 in each attribute because in my opinion, we have only seen roughly half of the 6th generation pokedex so far. GF are being very innovative this gen and I believe a generation 'split' will happen with the remainder of the pokedex coming along in the sequel or whatever to X and Y with a new region to boot. I've seen enough evidence to support this and I hope it's the case!
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by Emily101 View Post
    I've seen enough evidence to support this and I hope it's the case!
    Random, baseless, cockamamie theories are not "evidence" by any definition of the word.

-----
    Words to|live by

Page 72 of 107 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682 ... LastLast