Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by The Winchesters View Post
    I just caught Yveltal in a quick ball. No messing about first turn nothing else required.
    Was this a fluke of pokenature or is the capture rate for this one excessively low?
    It is probably low, as it is important to the story (I think you have to catch it, or it will respawn?) so i would guess 45 like Reshiram and Zekrom.

My Yveltal is naive and takes plenty of siestas.

I just love it when the nature and characteristic de-mystify a Legendary.

Now to stick him in Amie...
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    As nobody struggled with it, they assume that it has a high catch rate.
    Well Quick Balls are the capsules for most of my past Legendaries, so I guess Catch rate is usually disregarded with the mechanics of Quick Balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    My Yveltal is naive and takes plenty of siestas.

I just love it when the nature and characteristic de-mystify a Legendary.

Now to stick him in Amie...
    Lmao giant bird in a friendly background.
        Spoiler:- Just- lol:

Quote Originally Posted by BAP Blackjack View Post
    Well Quick Balls are the capsules for most of my past Legendaries, so I guess Catch rate is usually disregarded with the mechanics of Quick Balls.

Lmao giant bird in a friendly background.
    Not really, Quick Ball just has a very high catch rate, X5 in the first turn since Gen V.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by KingDarkHero View Post
    Does Suicune show up in the Pokedex after it shows you that picture? I would certainly like to see Johto's trio appear in the games too. Of course this could just be a TrollFreak teaser lol

Well I got screwed over for yveltal.

Bold.

Quote Originally Posted by ZelionX View Post
    Does Suicune show up in the Pokedex after it shows you that picture? I would certainly like to see Johto's trio appear in the games too. Of course this could just be a TrollFreak teaser lol
    It is the latter. The place just shows a bunch of random Pokémon each day. It is good for "seen" data I think, though.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    Well I got screwed over for yveltal.

Bold.
    Did you not save beforehand?
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    Did you not save beforehand?
    Before the final flare mob fight. Didnt know there wasn't an option to save after the last admin.

Quote Originally Posted by KingDarkHero View Post
    Where is this house?

Same deal. Didn't expect the legendary to straight up attack you in this game. Alas it was Timid so I'm happy.

Just gotta figure out which IV's are maxed. It likes to thrash about so there's 2 more max'd stats? Or is it just straight up perfect? Been looking around but there's no straight up answers.
    friendly code is:
    platinum (i think...): 4597 8555 9517

Soul Silver: 0947 5117 8702

Black: 0604 5929 3965

3DS: 5112 - 3439 - 6831 (Add me all you randoms. PM me your fc if you add me.)

Quote Originally Posted by Dekimashda View Post
    Same deal. Didn't expect the legendary to straight up attack you in this game. Alas it was Timid so I'm happy.

Just gotta figure out which IV's are maxed. It likes to thrash about so there's 2 more max'd stats? Or is it just straight up perfect? Been looking around but there's no straight up answers.
    Seems that you're guaranteed 3 perfect IVs. Even though it isn't entirely accurate, I plugged my Xerneas's stats into Pokeshowdown and it gave me 3 x perfect IVs. A few pics of stats that I've seen seem to have similar spreads too.

Decided to soft reset until I get a Timid one now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Neptune View Post
    Most Japaneese players can think faster than us.
    Maybe its because they went to school on Saturdays making them 24 hours smarter than us.
    Haha, oh wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Darking-Lucario View Post
    Where is this house?
    It is a café in the Laverre City(6th Gym).

She shows Suicune indeed, but when I look for the location, it says Area Unknown.

Quote Originally Posted by Darking-Lucario View Post
    She shows Suicune indeed, but when I look for the location, it says Area Unknown.
    Well, looking at the latest link, it seems that she doesn't just show Suicune.
    Favorite Pokemon: Mew and Charmander because they win at life.

I'm pretty sure that you pay to eat in the cafes, and then after you eat you can talk to people and they show you pokemon to fill your pokedex. Apparently the person who took that picture had a fennekin, so they got shown suicune maybe, whereas someone who picked chespin would see entei. I would also assume you would have to pay to eat on the terrace or whatever (the most expensive) to see the suicine, as opposed to the $100 one where someone would show you a bidoof. Thats what I think.

Also, I gave up on trying to catch a mewtwo in a pokeball and decided I would use my masterball on it, so I kept SR'ing until I got modest Mewtwo, it dropped the Y stone, which I beleive boosts its Special Attack. This is perfect with the modest nature. So its clear I should super train its special attack, but what else is good for it? Speed and HP? Speed and defense? Defense and HP? Lemme know.
    Last edited by Siebold; 14th October 2013 at 4:33 PM.
    First things first I'm the realest.

Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post
    I'm pretty sure that you pay to eat in the cafes, and then after you eat you can talk to people and they show you pokemon to fill your pokedex. Apparently the person who took that picture had a fennekin, so they got shown suicune maybe, whereas someone who picked chespin would see entei. I would also assume you would have to pay to eat on the terrace or whatever (the most expensive) to see the suicine, as opposed to the $100 one where someone would show you a bidoof. Thats what I think.

Also, I gave up on trying to catch a mewtwo in a pokeball and decided I would use my masterball on it, so I kept SR'ing until I got modest Mewtwo, it dropped the Y stone, which I beleive boosts its Special Attack. This is perfect with the modest nature. So its clear I should super train its special attack, but what else is good for it? Speed and HP? Speed and defense? Defense and HP? Lemme know.
    I started with Froakie and she still showed me Suicune.

Quote Originally Posted by Endless View Post
    I started with Froakie and she still showed me Suicune.
    I wonder if what she said has something to do with the Reflection Cave. I'm doing the other cafe, maybe I'll find more legendaries.

Edit: Didn't find any other similar case in other cafe's.
    Last edited by Thoorium; 14th October 2013 at 6:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoorium View Post
    I wonder if what she said has something to do with the Reflection Cave. I'm doing the other cafe, maybe I'll find more legendaries.

Edit: Didn't find any other similar case in other cafe's.
    I'm checking out the cave right now. Nothing yet...

I need help with a nature for Xerneas. I am afraid it learns lots of good attacking moves and not just special. I am thinking modest or timid right now... but I do not know what physical moves it learns.

Just asking.. is it true that Yveltal is learning Judgment??

Found this location in Reflection Cave... looks awfully Legendary to me...

i.imgur.com/kAM0bcU.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by ZenixNet View Post

i.imgur.com/kAM0bcU.jpg
    That could be the place that you're supposed to bring Tornadus, Thundurus, and Landorus to in order to change their Formes; a scientist in Reflection Cave mentions that the Reveal Glass may not be a one-of-a-kind item.
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by ZenixNet View Post

i.imgur.com/kAM0bcU.jpg
    I agree with what you are thinking there. Do you guys think there actually might be a new legendary trio not yet seen? Or do you guys think that the legendary birds are the trio for Kalos as well? If the latter is true it would kind of suck - but would also make sense considering this region has a lot of Kanto roots (like the 3 starters found and such).

It might also be that since no real story spoilers are being put out yet that the true trio of this generation hasn't been mentioned yet. Not sure though. It's a little strange to me.

Also in my opinion the Musketeer pokemon from Gen V seem to fit much better in Gen VI. With the whole based off of France thing that is. 8I
    Black 2 Friend Code: 2925 0080 3395

Page 9 of 107 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959 ... LastLast