Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    My gawd, Adaptability Latios would be doing too much with a base 180 SpA. I'm glad that rumor wasn't true.
    Assault Vest woulda been the answer, unless you fear Knock Off.
    Which is a thing everything that can learn it runs it these days, which is annoying.
    Last edited by TheBattleFrontierAsh1; 23rd February 2014 at 7:38 PM.
    3DS FC: 3652-1012-6122

Baking Soda, I got Baking Soda!

Quote Originally Posted by MuhFugginMoose View Post
    But, they are shiny locked. Regardless how many times you SR it can't be shiny. Whether it's an event or not it's still "shiny locked".
    But you can't sr for Pokemon at distributions! You only get one! I'm not talking about victini or anything that you can actually soft reset for, unless your a hacker and you can find keldeo and such in the wild.
    Catch a wyrmeon and it will grant your wildest dreams!

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Man, some of these Mega Evolutions are impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBattleFrontierAsh1 View Post
    Assault Vest woulda been the answer, unless you fear Knock Off.
    Which is a thing everything that learns it runs it these days, which is annoying.
    Psyshock coming from that thing would be absolutely terrifying. Regardless, look at mLuke and how powerful he is, and he has a base 145 attack. . .
    To put this in perspective, Psyshock can 3HKO and has a 90% chance to 2HKO Chansey with rocks up. . .
    Chansey! xD
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

Quote Originally Posted by Wyrmeon View Post
    But you can't sr for Pokemon at distributions! You only get one! I'm not talking about victini or anything that you can actually soft reset for, unless your a hacker and you can find keldeo and such in the wild.
    I wasn't specifying between distributions and in-game shiny locked, I was just saying that you can't have shinies of those (except for Jirachi which is bull because you actually can get a legit Shiny Jirachi, I have one). No need to throw a fit about it.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    I wasn't specifying between distributions and in-game shiny locked, I was just saying that you can't have shinies of those (except for Jirachi which is bull because you actually can get a legit Shiny Jirachi, I have one). No need to throw a fit about it.
    That wasn't my response to you, that was my response to what "MuhFugginMoose" said, that those pokemon were shiny locked. Okey!

That wasn't my response to you, that was my response to what "MuhFugginMoose" said, that those pokemon were shiny locked. Okey!
    Except he was defending me and they are shiny-locked so...

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Except he was defending me and they are shiny-locked so...
    No they are NOT! It says so on the Serebii Shines Game Mechanics page. Being that the serebii website is a PRETTY CREDIBLE FANSITE, I'd say its more a bit more credible then your word.

No they are NOT! It says so on the Serebii Shines Game Mechanics page. Being that the serebii website is a PRETTY CREDIBLE FANSITE, I'd say its more a bit more credible then your word.
    Chill out, dude. You're getting way too worked up over this. We can't get them as shinies therefore we call them shiny-locked, chill.

So apparently the Latiosite and Latiasite currently can be used in wifi battles, (includes Battle Spot).
    Don't know how this is possible but you can do it.

So apparently the Latiosite and Latiasite currently can be used in wifi battles, (includes Battle Spot).
    Don't know how this is possible but you can do it.
    Assuming that's true, I expect them to take battle spot, etc down and make it so you can't. Probably an oversite in their filter

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    Assuming that's true, I expect them to take battle spot, etc down and make it so you can't. Probably an oversite in their filter
    Even if they do, it'll take awhile for them to acknowledge they exist. Best bet is a Nintendo rep comes across one of them while testing out some team lol.

Even if they do, it'll take awhile for them to acknowledge they exist.
    They'll prolly just say "hey, weird non-specific stuff was occurring, Battle Spot is going to be down for 1 day, 14 hours, 6 minutes, and 39 seconds so we can stop it from occurring, thanks for your cooperation and continued purchase of our stuff;" they usually don't elaborate on their fixes too much anyway.

But you can't sr for Pokemon at distributions! You only get one!
    You can save before receiving the Pokemon, and SR if you receive one with bad stats.

Many people do it all the time, in fact being able to SR them is the reason why people can RNG abuse the event Pokemon to be flawless - it's because the stats are not determined until you actually receive the Pokemon.

Currently I'm still SR-ing the event Unnerve Mewtwo in 5th Gen to get the one with more 31 IV than just in SAtk and Speed.

No they are NOT! It says so on the Serebii Shinies Game Mechanics page. Being that the serebii website is a PRETTY CREDIBLE FANSITE, I'd say its more a bit more credible then your word.
    hmm.......you meant this?

In Generation IV and Generation V, nearly all the non-Shiny event Pokémon you obtain are coded to not be shiny. These Pokémon can usually be soft reset for IVs and natures, but they will never be shiny. There are a few exceptions for this, such as a couple of Kyushu events in 2012 in Japan. In addition to this, in Pokémon Black, White, Black 2 & White 2, several of the wild Pokémon are coded to not be shiny, specifically the legends Victini, Reshiram and Zekrom.

As of now, the following Pokémon cannot be shiny under any circumstance.
    It actually states that all of them, including event ones, are coded to be not shiny. Or in simpler words, shiny locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellirium View Post
    Attachment 11987

Randomly found this, Anyone know if you can SR the Legendary birds at the spirits den? or are they set as shiny once you start the game by chance
    they're most likely shiny locked. It is possible that it's a Zapdos from previous gen, hacked to have the Kalos mark.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Apparently, I found someone from the other site that I'm on that posted a YouTube video of Diancie is a Pokemon Center Delivery Event Pokemon like the Torchic and Blazekinite and also there are three people came in to the Pokemon Center asked the player before they received the Diancie to ask about the Diancie.
    Last edited by King Marth 64; 26th February 2014 at 8:33 PM.

People are also trolling in the comments that are backing up the video. We're not five year olds who wouldn't know the difference.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

VGC 2015 Season: 156 CP

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    The video is fake.
    It's not fake. It's a hacked event pokemon yes, but the cheat codes for said pokemon's event wondercard have been released. Whether it's ethical or not doesn't matter in this case and I won't back that up, but the video is real. Besides it would take some pretty darn good video editing/3ds hacking to create that video, and I know swd doesn't have the time nor care to do that.
    Last edited by BGP_; 26th February 2014 at 9:58 PM.

RIP Ice Grabbers
    Super Smash Bros. Melee - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Nana you're too smart for a 3DS.
    *credit to PurpleBlitz for drac stuff*

My video is completely real.

The reason the wondercard says "You recieved this gift on [October XX 2013]" is because it overwrote the torchic event.

The one in my PC is illegitimate as it was caught, master ball, and has a non-event OT

The one from the wondercard is legitimate, though obtained early making it "hacked"
    3DS FC: 0044-2817-7751

Unless the guy had some amazing skill to program an extra event you don't get in regular gameplay, it's not fake.
    Powersave does have the ability the hack the game.

What is this... "powersave"? I'm tired of waiting personally and sometimes the damn event passes me by completely after waiting (never forget Celebi HGSS and Victini BW, both events which I missed by a day).
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    What is this... "powersave"? I'm tired of waiting personally and sometimes the damn event passes me by completely after waiting (never forget Celebi HGSS and Victini BW, both events which I missed by a day).
    A device by Datel [did I get that right?] which allows you to back-up saves and use cheats.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    Essential it's this gen's action replay.

Spoiler:- Shiny Mortality Duo:

Spoiler:- Shiny Zygarde:

Personal Opinion: I have to admit that Game Freak/Nintendo really out did themselves with these Shiny forms of Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde. Zygarde's Shiny form is my favorite, I just love the emerald green and white on this Serpent.

I just hope that GF/Nintendo could give us the opportunity of obtaining these shinies in the future. :)

Special thanks to Valoo. for finding the images.

Quote Originally Posted by Shnivy View Post
    A device by Datel [did I get that right?] which allows you to back-up saves and use cheats.
    Essential it's this gen's action replay.
    Thank you both. I've heard bad juju when it comes to AR so I'm going to just stay away. I miss the days when GameShark was another option. Now that was a great device.
    Friend Code: 4597-0393-3118
    Pokémon in My Safari:
    PM me first before adding!

Quote Originally Posted by King Marth 64 View Post
    Apparently, I found someone from the other site that I'm on that posted a YouTube video of Diancie is a Pokemon Center Delivery Event Pokemon like the Torchic and Blazekinite and also there are three people came in to the Pokemon Center asked the player before they received the Diancie to ask about the Diancie.
    In the comments of that video the poster says...

"Well if you noticed the individual's dialog, it seems like there may have been more to this event.. So there is most likely a Quest to find it.. Unfortunately the method i used to acquired it was just making it a Mystery Gift.. so looks like we are seeing the Conclusion of that event."

In response to...

"So no side quest... that's stupid, even the Celebi event in Crystal was better "

--

Obviously, this doesn't confirm things, and it seems like the people came in specifically, after the person gave you it... but who knows! There's hope! A bit...

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
        Spoiler:- Shiny Mortality Duo:

Spoiler:- Shiny Zygarde:

Personal Opinion: I have to admit that Game Freak/Nintendo really out did themselves with these Shiny forms of Yveltal, Xerneas, and Zygarde. Zygarde's Shiny form is my favorite, I just love the emerald green and white on this Serpent.

I just hope that GF/Nintendo could give us the opportunity of obtaining these shinies in the future.

Special thanks to Valoo. for finding the images.
    There was no need for breaking up the spoilers, you could've just grouped them all together as the mortality trio.

Page 91 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101 ... LastLast