Page 94 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by Hexin' Wishes View Post
    No but, didn't it come into contact with the Box art legendaries? I actually don't remember this game's plot anymore (that's how deep it resonated with me) so bare with me.
    Only indirectly. It was implied that AZ used Xerneas/Yveltal in order to power the ultimate weapon, which was originally designed as a resurrection machine. So Xerneas'/Yveltal's powers were used in order to revive Floette and bestow it with eternal life, but it was an Eternal Flower Floette before that ever happened, so Xerneas/Yveltal wouldn't have had anything to do with its unique appearance and powers.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    There is a event database on Serebii.net that lists all the Pokemon events.
    http://www.serebii.net/events/
    So, like rocky said, it is indeed legit. For all my legendaries I know were legit because I never used the GTS (all asking for stupid trades so I never bothered back then).
    As for the Kyogre it could have been hacked to be set at lvl 100 on its encounter or caught somewhere impossible like Victory Road in Sinnoh. I have found the Pokebank checks mostly efficient and have gotten rid of a lot of the old hacks.
    ok, one last question on the subject. i have seen posts about people putting a poke through a hack checker. what is the hack checker they are talking about? i want to put this mew, and some other stuff through it and see if they are legit enough. is it possible they are just "legit enough" and not necessarily legit. i know there are ways to hack pokes in gen 6, but not a way to transfer hacked pokes to gen 6 through bank. i think they could be cloned or even hacked in and made to look legit. you probably could not tell the difference between a legit and a cloned, but i do not want to try trading them with someone only to then find they were hacked or something. id rather check them first and be able to say if they are clones but i am not sure if there is a way to tell. or if it is easy enough to just say if they came from gen 4 through bank, then they are legit. i was going through my previous versions and most of the stuff came through. it didn't allow a couple things like that kyogre and a level 100 green salamance....but it did let through a lot of event pokes. i am not confident enough to say they are all "legit". is a made to look legit hacked poke legit? i don't think so. but i don't know how to tell. don't want to potentially get blacklisted for making a misinformed trade.
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Oh the hackcheck is something I have never used (don't know its real name), but apparently is no longer able to be used on Pokemon X and Y. Well there is no way of telling if a Pokemon is cloned. But your mew is perfectly legit as that was the movie event one I believe.
    I know Pokemon Bank runs some tests through and will only let through Pokemon it deems as legit (caught in right location and at the right level, no victory road lvl 1 reshirams). But if you are that worried you can just say you got it from a trade. Anyway you'll only get banned, I believe, if you don't give back the person's Pokemon as they will ask you for it back. I personally don't know because all the trades I've done on Serebii have been fine. Basically it is very hard to see if a Pokemon is hacked, some are obvious (English shiny movie genesect) and others are impossible (some shinies?).

Also where you ask questions is the official XY questions thread or the general Pokemon question thread.
    Has left Serebii forums.

ok, thank you. and sorry about that. maybe i need to ask a mod to move these posts over. just thought it might be relevant to this topic since it is not a trade thread and is for legends.

well thanks for the info.
    3DS Friend Code: Doobius - 1607-2505-9784
    Safari: Electric - Pikachu - Dedenne - Luxio

Your signature contained too many images. Read the rules before you add anything new.

Did the Muskateer Trio ever interact with Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyruem? They seem mildly parallel to Zygarde. They kept humans in check, like Zygarde does. I can't wait to learn some more lore about the box legendaries. I still don't 100% understand the plot. Was the warrior AZ, or was AZ just the king and his brother was the warrior?
    Also, what was the signifigance of the statues of Zekrom and Reshiram in Parfum Palace? And the statue of the king(or was it the warrior)?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Did the Muskateer Trio ever interact with Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyruem?
    No.

They seem mildly parallel to Zygarde. They kept humans in check, like Zygarde does.
    I don't believe we've been given anything that says directly that Zygarde "keeps humans in check", have we?

Also, what was the signifigance of the statues of Zekrom and Reshiram in Parfum Palace? And the statue of the hero(or was it the warrior)?
    There was no significance. Visual flavor.

-----
    Never underestimate the power of stupidity, of the one and of the many.
    Words to|live by

Did the Muskateer Trio ever interact with Reshiram/Zekrom/Kyruem? They seem mildly parallel to Zygarde. They kept humans in check, like Zygarde does. I can't wait to learn some more lore about the box legendaries. I still don't 100% understand the plot. Was the warrior AZ, or was AZ just the king and his brother was the warrior?
    Also, what was the signifigance of the statues of Zekrom and Reshiram in Parfum Palace? And the statue of the king(or was it the warrior)?
    The Swords came out and scoured Unova when they sensed that Kyurem had been disturbed, but no, they did not directly interact with any of the dragons. That's not really their division. They just protect Pokémon from humans.

AZ was the king of Kalos who built and activated the ultimate weapon. His brother was the greedy warrior who commanded a legion during a neighboring war and schemed to overthrow AZ, but upon seeing the destruction that AZ's weapon had caused, he chose to bury it and only revealed the whereabouts of the weapon to his family on his deathbed.

The Reshiram and Zekrom statues were just there to show that Kalos had been in contact with Unova in the distant past.

The statue was not implied to be of either AZ or his brother. It could just be the king who ruled in Parfum Palace three hundred years prior, or some other nobility.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Doesn't Zygarde pokedex entry read something along the lines of "protects the environment"? I would say that that means keeping humans in check, if not necessarily stated explicitly

Edit: Just saw your post Endolise. Thanks for the summary

Doesn't Zygarde pokedex entry read something along the lines of "protects the environment"? I would say that that means keeping humans in check, if not necessarily stated explicitly

Edit: Just saw your post Endolise. Thanks for the summary
    No problem. And to clarify a related matter (just in case), Lysandre is descended from AZ's brother, so he would be AZ's great^50-nephew.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

I have a feeling they are going to reveal Volcanion and Hoopa before Autumn. It makes sense to me especially because i think we might end up getting more new pokemon in Pokemon Z (My guess is Z will be announced round about winter time)

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    The statue was not implied to be of either AZ or his brother. It could just be the king who ruled in Parfum Palace three hundred years prior, or some other nobility.
    I was under the impression that it was a statue of the same warrior depicted in the Lumiose Museum painting, given the presence of the Golurk in both.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I was under the impression that it was a statue of the same warrior depicted in the Lumiose Museum painting, given the presence of the Golurk in both.
    I have a feeling it's his brother but at the same time is might be someone else. I really hope this whole AZ thing get's expanded upon in Pokemon Z.

Quote Originally Posted by SurfingPenguins View Post
    I have a feeling it's his brother but at the same time is might be someone else.
    Given the time the Parfum Palace was constructed compared to the time period of the painting in the Lumiose Museum, I would assume it's from a more contemporary period; there isn't any likeness of AZ's brother available.

Coincidentally, there is a painting of the king who constructed the palace in one of its rooms, and the player does remark that he resembles AZ if you visit it post-game.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Given the time the Parfum Palace was constructed compared to the time period of the painting in the Lumiose Museum, I would assume it's from a more contemporary period; there isn't any likeness of AZ's brother available.

Coincidentally, there is a painting of the king who constructed the palace in one of its rooms, and the player does remark that he resembles AZ if you visit it post-game.
    Maybe AZ's Brother is Immortal like AZ..it would make sense

I have a feeling they are going to reveal Volcanion and Hoopa before Autumn.
    There's nothing to suggest this and it doesn't particularly make sense.

It makes sense to me especially because i think we might end up getting more new pokemon in Pokemon Z
    Which makes equally little sense - if there are more Pokémon to be had, why aren't they hidden in the code of X/Y? One of many reasons why this makes no sense.

-----
    Words to|live by

Quote Originally Posted by KKS-Lapras View Post
    Have any hackers released anything new in regards to Volcanion and Hoopa? I understand the Diancie stuff, but if Mega Latios and Mega Latias can be opened for no real reason, I don't see why I haven't seen much of anything about the other two new Pokemon.
    I'll quote myself, since no one answered my question. If the answer is no, it would just be nice to get some clarity.

Pokemon X Friend Code: 5258-0130-4229 / Electric: Dedenne, Pikachu, Zebstrika

This is just my opinion, if you don't support the main character of the show, why bother watching.

Quote Originally Posted by KKS-Lapras View Post
    I'll quote myself, since no one answered my question. If the answer is no, it would just be nice to get some clarity.
    There's nothing new to release. We got their typings, [parts of] their movesets, signature moves and at least a vague idea of base stats when the Pokémon themselves were discovered. What more are you waiting for in this capacity?

-----
    Words to|live by

The only thing remaining about them is the entirety of their movesets. Well they could possibly have some event like Diancie does when you obtain it.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

How would that make sense?

I'm pretty sure it was also mentioned they perished.

One could make a reasonable assumption that the next (either Hoopa or Volcanion) will be shown as a teaser at the end of the Diance movie. Wether they will then follow through and release detailed information is anyones guess.
    Pokemon Y Friend Code: 2320 7045 5596

Pokemon Safari Type - Ground Wooper, Palpitoad, Marowak

Why are there very little Legendaries in X & Y? In comparison the Sinnoh region had about 13 if I'm not mistaken. Why? What are your thoughts on this?

Also, why isn't Diancie in the Legendary Pokemon page for the X & Y games?

Maybe if someone hacked the game's code we'd find information on soon to be revealed Legendaries? IDK.

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline_3 View Post
    Why are there very little Legendaries in X & Y? In comparison the Sinnoh region had about 13 if I'm not mistaken. Why? What are your thoughts on this?

Maybe if someone hacked the game's code we'd find information on soon to be revealed Legendaries? IDK.
    I'm not fussed about the small amount of legends in Gen VI, because it's not really the smallest pool of legends we've had so far. Gen I had only 5.

Also, people have already hacked X&Y and found Volcanion and Hoopa, but not much past their Pokédex entries, height, weight and signature moves have been revealed. As far as I'm aware, Datel has yet to make a code to get them appear in-game.

there were too many legends in sinnoh. in my opinion. i was satisfied with the overall number in kalos including the unrealesed yet
    bushie
    white fc:2581 7084 0443
    soul silver fc: 4298 8231 5702
    WHITE 2 FC : 3182 9975 4292
    3ds fc: 4356 0302 3712
    HERE WE GO EAGLES

Well aside from him being dead, sure.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467

Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline_3 View Post

I think GF realized that some of the legendaries are unnecessary and are just a waste of dex space (most specifically, Manaphione). Also, if I'm not mistaken, the purpose of Mega-evolution is to bring some Pokemon into the same level as Legendaries.

I'm actually okay with just the main mortality trio since they are the most important figures in Kalos' mythology.
    Regarding Sinnoh, it had too much legendaries. It would've been fine with just the Creation trio, Lake Trio, and Arceus.

Most of the legends we have are unnecessary. Some are just for gimmicks, and some are just there to follow a trend.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 94 of 107 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104 ... LastLast