Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 2655

Thread: Legendary Pokémon Thread v2

Quote Originally Posted by 0danmaster0 View Post

What I find weird is that groudon (グラードン), phione (フィオネ) and zekrom (ゼクロム) are listed here aswell as zygarde (ジガルデ). I wonder why they are randomly listed
    It's almost definitely a ban list, likely for the Battle Maison. Or, possibly, a list of what is considered "Special Pokemon" for things like the GTS.

i"m guessing there is still no news on shiny locks or anything? i still can't find anything on this anywhere. such a big cloud. mewtwo and zygarde are still waiting to be caught in my game ><

Why would anybody ever want Carbink to evolve into Diancie? Why is this an issue?! Also, when have legendaries ever evolved from another pokemon?

http://postimg.org/image/52aojzdfx/d47af607/ looks like Mewtwo is not shiny locked.

Soft resetting to Ground type HP on Xerneas, but im tired of the cut scene before the battle to catch it, if irun/lose/KO can i save in front of him and still be able to SR for a different nature and IV spread?
    SEEKING: Modest Xerneas W/ Ground Type Hidden Power, 31 SpA IV
    Curently playing: X

About the Wi-Fi Event Legendaries, where do you guys think they'll have an impact at? Genesect had an event at P2 Lab, Keldeo at the Moor of Iccirus and behind Flocessy Ranch, and Meloetta at the secret alleyway bar in Castelia City. Only one I could think of is Volcanion in Lumiose City. Where do you think Diancie and Hoopa will have an event at?

The leaker said there were still some unknown key items, right? Could the event Pokémons possibly be like Gen II-IV again, where you are given items, and they lead to the Legendary?

^^So Mewtwo is NOT shiny locked in this game? Nice! I already gave up and caught it in X, but I'll try for the shiny when I beat Y. But what about Zygarde? Still no news if it's shiny locked or not? Still haven't caught it yet. Awaiting confirmation still.
    "What's The Last Guardian? Does he mean The Last of Us? Oh, Noctis! He's the last crystal guardian."

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    looks like Mewtwo is not shiny locked.
    THANK YOU!

u just made my day.

So i have a few questions on the bird trio. Some people are confirming that zapdos has static when battled in the maison. I think the redid the hidden ability. Is It possible to get that in game?
    Is that in the sea den?
    Black: 4513-4344-4910Black2: 4256-1602-05583DSY&AS: 0087-2812-5536
    PURE RANDOM ENCOUNTER SHINIES

8/23/08 1/15/09 11/5/13 12/1/13 12/14/13 7/12/14 7/27/1410/17/1412/8/14

Quote Originally Posted by Redmudkip View Post
    So i have a few questions on the bird trio. Some people are confirming that zapdos has static when battled in the maison. I think the redid the hidden ability. Is It possible to get that in game?
    Is that in the sea den?
    It is not possible to get it in game.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It is not possible to get it in game.
    So its probably a event.
    That sucks though that the battle maison can use it but i can't.

Does sending it to the sea den reset the nature and iv's?
    Last edited by Redmudkip; 10th November 2013 at 7:26 PM.
    Black: 4513-4344-4910Black2: 4256-1602-05583DSY&AS: 0087-2812-5536
    PURE RANDOM ENCOUNTER SHINIES

8/23/08 1/15/09 11/5/13 12/1/13 12/14/13 7/12/14 7/27/1410/17/1412/8/14

Quote Originally Posted by Redmudkip View Post
    So its probably a event.
    That sucks though that the battle maison can use it but i can't.

Does sending it to the sea den reset the nature and iv's?
    The natures/IVs are not set until you encounter them in the Sea Spirit's Den. So techinically, yes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Reagrding the Latias and Latios Mega Evolutions leaked, I was just wondering why in the screenshots, the Mega Evolution symbol is missing? Isn't there supposed to be something like a multi-colored orb there? Just askin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Au Au View Post
    Reagrding the Latias and Latios Mega Evolutions leaked, I was just wondering why in the screenshots, the Mega Evolution symbol is missing? Isn't there supposed to be something like a multi-colored orb there? Just askin'.
    Because they were modded in as wild Pokemon.

That Mewtwo picture seems photo shopped to me, the green is too dark and the stomach has no roundness.
    Last edited by Shraeder; 11th November 2013 at 10:05 AM.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

don't know if the shiny mewtwo is real or not but if it is real then the chances of getting one must be extremely rare.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    http://postimg.org/image/52aojzdfx/d47af607/ looks like Mewtwo is not shiny locked.
    That looks kind of fake to me; Shiny Mewtwo's tails are a brighter shade of green.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    That looks kind of fake to me; Shiny Mewtwo's tails are a brighter shade of green.
    I woulnd't be surprised if they muted the color a bit to be less blinding. Not all Pokemon have the exact same color shades from the previous generation: normal or shiny.

For example, Charmander isn't as orange as in the last gen games and my shiny Horsea's colors aren't as bold in X & Y as they were in BW(2).
    Pokemon Y
    Trainer Name: Y
    3DS Friend Code: 0946-2358-7257
    Friend Safari: Grass - Tangela, Sawsbuck, Quilladin
    Searching for English Scatterbug EGGS of the following patterns, in Pokeballs: Elegant, Monsoon

Me personally? I think we should wait for Mr. hacker to do his magic.
    Pokemon archetypes I hope to see in future generations: Zombie, Minotaur, Centaur

My 3ds friend code: 3523-2525-4960
    safari pokemon: Drowzee, Espurr and Duosion
    Pm me if you wish to add me to the list.

I hope he shows us the other legendaries. The other cover legendaries, meloetta and genesect especially <3

Pretty sure he said he's no longer revealing anything else.
    So, don't count on it.
    PERFECTE MENOSVS • PERFECTE IMPERFECTVS
    I love beautiful women, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you do too.
    Want to battle? Feel free to PM me.
    FC: 1736 1029 6838
    Chilling in the City of Fear

In regards to this post:

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    The natures/IVs are not set until you encounter them in the Sea Spirit's Den. So techinically, yes.
    Does that mean their shinyness isn't set until they're in the den as well? Or do you think they might be shiny locked?
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    In regards to this post:

Does that mean their shinyness isn't set until they're in the den as well? Or do you think they might be shiny locked?
    In theory it should, but we haven't seen any strong evidence confirming any shiny legendaries so they are probably shiny locked, though you are free to check if this is the case in the Den.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

I wonder if Lugia, Celebi, and Kyurem will actually be available by some sort of event as the hacker revealed. I was disappointed with the lack of legendaries, when HGSS had 11 available in each game and B2W2 had 13 available in each game, both without any trading or events involved.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteRules1 View Post
    I wonder if Lugia, Celebi, and Kyurem will actually be available by some sort of event as the hacker revealed.
    It is extremely unlikely. Smealum was just modding them in to appear as wild Pokémon; he could do that with any Pokémon.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Possible moves Volcanion will learn:
    Scald(derp)
    Eruption/Water Spout
    Lave Plume
    Earth Power
    Body Slam
    Ancient Power

Hoopa:
    Shadow Claw
    Zen Headbutt
    Psychic
    Shadow Ball
    Power Gem

Diancie:
    Moonblast
    Power Gem
    Psychic
    Fairy Wind
    Draining Kiss
    Rock Polish
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Shraeder~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    So I herd u liek Mudkipz...So do I!
    FC: 4742-5645-2960
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Audino, and DITTO!

Quote Originally Posted by SazandoraIsAwesome View Post
    About the Wi-Fi Event Legendaries, where do you guys think they'll have an impact at? Genesect had an event at P2 Lab, Keldeo at the Moor of Iccirus and behind Flocessy Ranch, and Meloetta at the secret alleyway bar in Castelia City. Only one I could think of is Volcanion in Lumiose City. Where do you think Diancie and Hoopa will have an event at?

The leaker said there were still some unknown key items, right? Could the event Pokémons possibly be like Gen II-IV again, where you are given items, and they lead to the Legendary?

^^So Mewtwo is NOT shiny locked in this game? Nice! I already gave up and caught it in X, but I'll try for the shiny when I beat Y. But what about Zygarde? Still no news if it's shiny locked or not? Still haven't caught it yet. Awaiting confirmation still.
    Everyone's thinking that the event items are going to be keys to the three other areas of the Power Plant, and the legendaries will be in there. I personally agree with that, but there could be a fourth unknown event legendary in the plaza.

I officially own Pikachu!

Looking For:
    Pokemon: Pikachu/Pichu
    Shiny: No
    Nature: Timid, Adament or some other decent nature
    Hidden Ability: Not necessary, but obviously would be nice
    Egg Moves: Volt Tackle
    IV's: Preferably decent
    I can trade exclusives from both games and a level 50 Garchomp with Dragon Claw and Dig, holding a Dragon Fang

Page 54 of 107 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104 ... LastLast