Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: General Characters/Storyline Thread

I heard that the storyline changes depending on which version you have. Is that true??

So far Shaune and Serene are my favorite characters. Tierno is cool too, but Trevor is just boring in my opinion.

So I beat Team Flare out of the Power Plant and there was this HUGE guy standing just north of the city that was previously blocked off. And when I say huge I mean like this man was tall as I've ever seen.

Anyone have any idea what that's about? He just mumbled something and walked off.

Current MM hunt

(Quilladin/Ivysaur/Tangela)
    Message me if you want to swap FCs!

Quote Originally Posted by Atome View Post
    So I beat Team Flare out of the Power Plant and there was this HUGE guy standing just north of the city that was previously blocked off. And when I say huge I mean like this man was tall as I've ever seen.

Anyone have any idea what that's about? He just mumbled something and walked off.
    Keep playing the game. He becomes very important as you move on.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Keep playing the game. He becomes very important as you move on.
    Okay, I was just curious because he was huge and very distracting. Good to know he's important. c:

Current MM hunt

(Quilladin/Ivysaur/Tangela)
    Message me if you want to swap FCs!

Yeah that surprised me too! And I already beat the game and I still have no idea why he's so tall and massive and he creeps me out with his constant staring x|
    Anime is love, anime is life <3

If anyone needs version exclusive Pokemon for either X or Y, contact me and I'll catch one for you. Any pokemon. Even the item exclusive like Mewtwonite Y or X

I love that tall guy, honestly. I wonder if he appears anywhere post-game...

Spoiler:- plot:
    Looking for ANY legit Diancie! I have various things for trade. Please PM/VM if you have one.

FC: 5284 2722 8575

P o k e m o n A l p h a S a p p h i r e

Spoiler:- personality tests, quiz results etc.:

Guys, when I finished dealing with Team Flare at Pokeball Factory, I have received an Holo Caster call from a reporter which is exactly IDENTICAL to Malva. Any confirmation on this?

Spoiler:- Malva?:

POKÉMON ALPHA SAPPHIRE | IGN: VITTORIA | 3DS FC: 2165 - 6014 - 0811

I went to the train station in Luminoise and found a strange message on the back of one of the time tables. It might be post-game, but I never bothered to look before now.

The side characters you start your adventure with in this game are loads better than Bianca and Cheren. For one, there are a lot of them and there is actual development between all of them and you. Second, they aren't pushy! Bianca and Cheren were hella annoying in B/W because you turned a corner and they wanted to fight you with some new junk they just captured. Its definitely refreshing to be running around and just seeing all your neighbors doing something related to what they want to do instead of trying to "Test" themselves against you.

so I was looking at the Pokéarth section and in victory road your rival has these 5 pokemon( I don't want to say which ones because I don't know if it is a spoiler or not.) and when you battle them postgame they switch one of their pokemon with a different one. do you guys think that is the first time it has ever happened with a rival? I find that very weird. Also I hate how they only have 5 pokemon not six even postgame.
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteBlair View Post
    Guys, when I finished dealing with Team Flare at Pokeball Factory, I have received an Holo Caster call from a reporter which is exactly IDENTICAL to Malva. Any confirmation on this?

Spoiler:- Malva?:
    Yes, there's a reason that looks like Malva. Finish the game and do the Looker missions to find out why. But if you really want to know....

Spoiler:- ....:
    Last edited by diakyu; 15th October 2013 at 4:06 AM.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Spoiler:- looker spoiler:
    3ds friend code: 0989 - 1816 - 0688

Read this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrantrum View Post
    I heard that the storyline changes depending on which version you have. Is that true??
    Not really, no. The only thing that differs about the story between the games is whether Xerneas or Yveltal is involved.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

I loved the lyrics during the credits, such a beautiful story this game had.

I do like how the NPCs in this game actually give insight on some of the main characters. My favorite has to be the NPC who mentions Sycamore tried to master mega evolution but came to the conclusion he wasn't cut out for it.

I got to the scene where the main character watches the fireworks with Shauna, and I was wondering something. Do you get the same scene if you play as a girl? Because there was definitely some romantic tension there, and I'm not sure if Pokémon is ready to tackle the topic of homosexuality (not that I mind, it's be cool to finally see a big game do it.)
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

Quote Originally Posted by ECM View Post
    I got to the scene where the main character watches the fireworks with Shauna, and I was wondering something. Do you get the same scene if you play as a girl? Because there was definitely some romantic tension there, and I'm not sure if Pokémon is ready to tackle the topic of homosexuality (not that I mind, it's be cool to finally see a big game do it.)
    No, Shauna tells Player!Serena that she's happy to be great friends.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    No, Shauna tells Player!Serena that she's happy to be great friends.
    Okay, I figured it'd be something like that. I just wanted to be sure.
    Yellow Team

Current Pokémon Y Team Members
    Greninja, Venusaur, Blaziken, Raichu, Tyrantrum, Mr. Mime

Pokémon X Planned Team Members
    Chesnaught, Charizard, Vespiquen, Jynx, Jolteon, Lucario

I do like how the NPCs in this game actually give insight on some of the main characters. My favorite has to be the NPC who mentions Sycamore tried to master mega evolution but came to the conclusion he wasn't cut out for it.
    The one who talked about Blue visiting Lumiose was entertaining. Him getting "bonjour" right (like on the SS Anne) but saying "Smell ya later" is just like him. Looks like some people just don't change.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Secret Base Teams // Most Recent Shiny: Reshiram and Palkia

Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    I loved the lyrics during the credits, such a beautiful story this game had.
    I loved that too, very beautiful. Also, this may sound weird, but sing the words, they seem to actually match the music. (Don't know if it was supposed to be obvious, but it took me by surprise. :P )

Isn't your rival character supposed to have another of the Kanto starters?

Quote Originally Posted by Bramblefire View Post
    I loved that too, very beautiful. Also, this may sound weird, but sing the words, they seem to actually match the music. (Don't know if it was supposed to be obvious, but it took me by surprise. :P )
    Yeah I noticed it when the chorus came along, shame there wasn't any actual singing. Maybe they'll release it one day.

I'm actually pleasantly surprised by this game. Outside of the lack of new pokemon, it's really good. Good story so far, team flare actually makes sense for the region and the theme of the game.
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Yes, there's a reason that looks like Malva. Finish the game and do the Looker missions to find out why. But if you really want to know....

Spoiler:- ....:
    Adding to this;

Spoiler:- Wynaut:
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast