Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: General Characters/Storyline Thread

I really loved the game, but it has some letdowns for me:

Spoiler:- My feelings on the game. Includes post-game details.:
    3DS friend code: 4871-3795-7662

Want to know what your safari is? Add me and PM me your FC + In-game name. I will get back to you asap.

Loved how much story Looker's missions are adding!
    They've officially made Malva my favourite ever Elite Four Member, with how much backstory and attitude she has.

Quote Originally Posted by MattzOr View Post
    I really loved the game, but it has some letdowns for me:

Spoiler:- My feelings on the game. Includes post-game details.:
    Uhhh, when you meet team flare they say nothing about their goal. How did you predict what they would do? Heck, did you get a good read on AZ too when you met him with his two lines of dialogue?
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Uhhh, when you meet team flare they say nothing about their goal. How did you predict what they would do? Heck, did you get a good read on AZ too when you met him with his two lines of dialogue?
    I have the same thoughts, and furthermore, having a team in the high 80's is a problem of too much EXP Share abuse (that thing is too broken, anyway), not the game being too easy. I made sure to use it sparingly, and only use it when I saw the important trainers getting closer to my levels. I got to the end of the game at about the level of the Elite 4, and things felt like they did in any other game.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Dunsparce!

Quote Originally Posted by GildedScizor View Post
    Loved how much story Looker's missions are adding!
    They've officially made Malva my favourite ever Elite Four Member, with how much backstory and attitude she has.
    I actually feel like the storytelling in the Looker sidequest is better than the main storyline itself. I found it very engaging, and parts of it were really moving and quite dark and serious for a Pokemon game. I just wish it was longer.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    I actually feel like the storytelling in the Looker sidequest is better than the main storyline itself. I found it very engaging, and parts of it were really moving and quite dark and serious for a Pokemon game. I just wish it was longer.
    That poor Croagunk...
    Jumping on the Friend Safari Bandwagon!
    4167 - 4475 - 9473
    (Has Snorunt, Bergmite & Lapras)

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    That poor Croagunk...
    I actually sat there for about a minute trying to comprehend what I'd just read. It genuinely shocked me.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    I actually sat there for about a minute trying to comprehend what I'd just read. It genuinely shocked me.
    Same here. I sat there thinking "wait, did that just happen? In a Pokemon game?"

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, *******, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

1. I can't find Serena post-game, supposedly she is in Kiloude city, but she's not anywhere.
    2. Where do I find Looker?

Quote Originally Posted by marsWanderer29 View Post
    1. I can't find Serena post-game, supposedly she is in Kiloude city, but she's not anywhere.
    2. Where do I find Looker?
    Go into the Battle Maison in Kiloude City and earn at least one BP - after that, Serena should appear in the north of the city. Fight her and she'll send you to meet Sycamore.
    After your meeting with Sycamore, returning to Lumiose City should trigger the Looker missions.

I don't know if this had been discussed yet but, at the point where you pick your Kanto starter, Scyamore asks Shauna and your rival to pick one too. But they don't seem to use them in battle... Is there a reason for this?
    3DS Friend Code : 0559-6876-7007

Safari Type : Fairy

Pokemon : Kirlia, Swirlix, (Spritzee)

Favorite Pokémon :

Favorite Game : Soul Silver

Quote Originally Posted by LLtacx View Post
    I don't know if this had been discussed yet but, at the point where you pick your Kanto starter, Scyamore asks Shauna and your rival to pick one too. But they don't seem to use them in battle... Is there a reason for this?
    I think they declined the other, but I didn't really pay attention at that point.
    When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade.
    Make life take the lemons back!

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
    I have the same thoughts, and furthermore, having a team in the high 80's is a problem of too much EXP Share abuse (that thing is too broken, anyway), not the game being too easy. I made sure to use it sparingly, and only use it when I saw the important trainers getting closer to my levels. I got to the end of the game at about the level of the Elite 4, and things felt like they did in any other game.
    I agree I turned off the exp share and my Pokemon ended up around level 62 for the Elite 4 giving my a bit of a challenge. Nobody has the right to say the game is easy if there leveling there Pokemon 20 levels above the champion.

Aggrons my favorite Pokemon if you couldn't tell.

Spoiler:- Fan Art by Ruth-Tay [url:

3DS friend code: 2148-8147-1931

...Oh man. I feel really slow to the punch for just now realizing this, but...

Spoiler:- Plots and pans:

Sneaky, Game Freak. Sneaky.
    My New 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Simply PM me if you want to add my code.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Quote Originally Posted by Endolise View Post
    ...Oh man. I feel really slow to the punch for just now realizing this, but...

Spoiler:- Plots and pans:

Sneaky, Game Freak. Sneaky.
        Spoiler:- Irony:

Quote Originally Posted by bigbro223 View Post
        Spoiler:- Irony:
        Spoiler:- Clever move:

Quote Originally Posted by gustavo 14 View Post
        Spoiler:- Clever move:
        Spoiler:- Also...:

My girlfriend is having trouble getting into Lumiose's boutique, even though she battled trainers and talked to Alexa.

Can we have rematches with AZ post game?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

Quote Originally Posted by shadowF View Post
    Can we have rematches with AZ post game?
    I too would like to fight against his immortal Floette - but so far it doesn't look like it.

Does anyone else ever wish your rivals have a big part post-game?
    You know what I just thought of~ what if your rivals could travel with you, like Shauna does at the beginning of the game. It would be awesome to keep experiencing double battles. They should most definitely add that in the next game, but they should make it only optional though
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

Okay so I was doing the Looker Ticket mission, and went inside a building thinking it was the hotel I have to go in. I was wrong, but didn't go in there ever so I thought I would check it out. On the second floor of this building (empty room) a ghost/hex lady comes out of no where and does her creepy thing. I just want to know if anyone has run into this, and if they have, have they run into her anywhere else or know if it's just a little something Pokemon tends to have now?

Quote Originally Posted by LLtacx View Post
    This is something that bothered me too. It's like Gamefreak just forgot about it.

Quote Originally Posted by FableEnd View Post
    Okay so I was doing the Looker Ticket mission, and went inside a building thinking it was the hotel I have to go in. I was wrong, but didn't go in there ever so I thought I would check it out. On the second floor of this building (empty room) a ghost/hex lady comes out of no where and does her creepy thing. I just want to know if anyone has run into this, and if they have, have they run into her anywhere else or know if it's just a little something Pokemon tends to have now?
    not gonna lie. that creeped me out the other day. i went up to whatever floor that was, some creepy music came up, she appeared out of no where and disappeared off screen. i tried to follow where she went but nada. i'd like to know how she fits in to any of this

Page 5 of 32 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast