Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: General Characters/Storyline Thread

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    It's unlikely GF made that model able to be fought and are going to do nothing with it.

Edit: not to mention we already know it has an exclusive move.
    What's the move called anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by NeoDude-5000 View Post
    What's the move called anyway?
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, "Light of Ruin?"

I didn't know we -knew- it was its signature move however

So I guess we can expect more stuff on AZ since-
        Spoiler:- event spoilers:
    When was this known?

Quote Originally Posted by Orgetorix View Post
    The Fireworks scene barely made sense to me anyway, but when it was in the day it was just completely pointless. I feel like the plot developments that could have sprung from that moment never got past that scene. It also doesn't help their nickname for me is M'lord, which makes Shauna seem seem so much more subservient than she already was.
    So is the fireworks scene momentous or is it not? I guess the whole plot twist dealing with secrets I shouldn't put without spoiler tags was about as meaningful as a brain damaged Slowpoke's thoughts.

You could have called yourself weirdo, and I'm sure you would have gotten a different impression.

Hoenn has disappointed.

P.S. I get tired of complaints from great games.
    3DS friend code: 2148-8189-4401 (Rock Type) Nosepass/Pupitar/Barbaracle
    Dream Code: 5400-2204-6955

Am I the only one expecting AZ Floette bringing some surprises? I mean the thing, with help, trascended death and everything. Is like something out of Fullmetal Alchemist.

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    If it's the one I'm thinking of, "Light of Ruin?"

Yeah, It's kinda assuming on my part. Could be a signature move of the other event legendaries. But the name of the move would fit perfectly with that pokemon knowing it's backstory.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Yeah, It's kinda assuming on my part. Could be a signature move of the other event legendaries. But the name of the move would fit perfectly with that pokemon knowing it's backstory.
    It could also be another V-Create in hat no Pokémon acually learns the Move.

Or it can be placeholder.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    It could also be another V-Create in hat no Pokémon acually learns the Move.

Or it can be placeholder.
    No pokemon learns it as it is now. It's most likely event exclusive.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

No pokemon learns it as it is now. It's most likely event exclusive.
    I know, it most likely is, but it could also simply be an unused Move that no Pokémon actually learns or is capable of performng outside Metronome.

... Okay, no, this is not Kinesis, this is the Light of Ruin I'm talking about.

So, before going onto my opinion on the general stroyline, id like to say i dont think the story is set like this and will likely change with the Third Version (likely Z, but im not calling it a prediction at all, with what GF pulled off in BW2).

Spoiler:- minor spoilers:

May I ask how we found out about this Light of Ruin move? It sounds ominous, whatever it is (reminds me of Doom Desire actually) but I thought no one had made any progress on hacking 3DS games, so how...?

Or is this a case similar to Pixilate, with an NPC mentioning it?

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Quote Originally Posted by AnonNekomata View Post
    May I ask how we found out about this Light of Ruin move? It sounds ominous, whatever it is (reminds me of Doom Desire actually) but I thought no one had made any progress on hacking 3DS games, so how...?
    It can be ordered at Hotel Richisimmie.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    Then I wish to order some Damnation Beam, please.

I also think that Z, X2Y2 or whatever we get will likely expand on things. Perhaps we get a sequel that goes further into things or perhaps a third version that elaborates more on the plot. I do hope that we don't get a cast change, mostly because it would be a good chance to develop the characters that need it (All your rivals) and to expands the characters that are indeed interesting (Sycamore, Lysandre, AZ.)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Then I wish to order some Damnation Beam, please.
    Unfortunately, the protagonist cannot order food, for they are a soulless shell of emptiness, void of life. Consumption of matter is not within their nature.

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    ...Wow. I'd be highly amused (and probably a mite disturbed) if someone ordered that. Not that orders named after moves aren't an amusing concept anyway.

Current mono-type: TFL, Round 4
    Game: Black 2 (6/8)

Regions cleared: Johto | Hoenn | Sinnoh | Unova | (More? Let's finish these first~)

Quote Originally Posted by AnonNekomata View Post
    but I thought no one had made any progress on hacking 3DS games
    Well, somebody hacking the games is how we've now seen Diancie, Volcanion, Hoopa, Mega Latias, Mega Latios, and Fairy-type Arceus, so progress has been made.
    Last edited by Endolise; 8th November 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    My 3DS XL Friend Code:
    0748 - 4304 - 0124
    Friend Safari: Steel-type

My 3DS Friend Code:

3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

Well     Spoiler:- about Lysandre:

Spoiler:- For AZ:

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

POKÉMON OMEGA RUBY & APLHA SAPPHIRE
    |
    MEGA EVOLUTION | 0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    Y FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
        Spoiler:

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
        Spoiler:
        Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post

Well, with battle model of AZ's Floette existing in the game, the move being related to the weapon, and the weapon being shaped like the flower of AZ's Floette, I can see why people instantly assumes Light of Ruin will be her signature move.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

In the thrid game, I wish we could see more of Dexio and the girl (forgot the name, something like Sino or stuff). I hope they could be battled too as the Defenders of Kalos.

Quote Originally Posted by Au Au View Post
    In the thrid game, I wish we could see more of Dexio and the girl (forgot the name, something like Sino or stuff). I hope they could be battled too as the Defenders of Kalos.
    I agree. Their characters are better than your friends IMO. It was disappointing that we never battled them.

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I agree. Their characters are better than your friends IMO. It was disappointing that we never battled them.
    They were also really funny by thinking that their disguise was perfect, when their identity was pretty obvious.
    I hope that we will more from them in the expansion or in the future games in general.
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

Last update: 19/3/2014

3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

Quote Originally Posted by YonaNoveau View Post
    I also think that Z, X2Y2 or whatever we get will likely expand on things. Perhaps we get a sequel that goes further into things or perhaps a third version that elaborates more on the plot. I do hope that we don't get a cast change, mostly because it would be a good chance to develop the characters that need it (All your rivals) and to expands the characters that are indeed interesting (Sycamore, Lysandre, AZ.)
    I agree. I feel like if Game Freak wants to capitalize on the total perfection they created with X and Y, they would make a sequel that contains all of the rivals and the player. Tierno could be a part of a dance studio somewhere, Trevor could be Sycamore's assistant or something. Shawna could be... Champion. Yeah. Serena/Caleb could be a Red-like figure, while the other could be some important figure in some other, League-like way.

I sort of envisioned Z alternatively being some sort of add-on to X and Y. There's a second set of train tracks in Lumiose Station that seems to be for a specific purpose, and what with the rumors circulating Smogon about there being another region/section of Kalos... I could totally see them finding a way to add a second half to X and Y. I remember them saying there wouldn't be DLC for X and Y, but they released patches, so could it be possible?

If so, those could be X2 and Y2, and the story could literally be a continuation of X and Y, allowing you to just continue into the new areas with your current player. I dunno, just a pipe dream, I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by s2daam View Post
    He was in an underground chamber that exploded. A canyon filled with rocks is all that's left.
    Immortal doesn't mean invincible; unless Lysandre escaped or leapt into a plot hole, he's very, very dead.

That'd be pretty neat. I can especially see that if Z is a sequel.

Anyone know where to find the Looker tickets? I already accepted the mission and read the diaries with the locations, but when I go there they aren't there. Help?

FC:
    SS- 3223 9732 1772

Page 17 of 32 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast