Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: General Characters/Storyline Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Firebrand View Post
    This is about a character, so I guess it goes here...?

Anyway, anyone else weirded out by the O-Powers guy? Most times, you find him alone in a hotel room, he says "Let's bond!" and the screen goes dark. When the lights come up... he's gone. The first time I just brushed it off, but as I found him more times, the subtext became more and more evident.
    Oh my god... Oh my god... OH MY GOD!!!
    Let's look at the first "meetings" you have with the O-Powers guy (the name alone...):
    1. You meet him outside, somewhere
    2. You meet him in the pokécenter
    3. You meet him in his bedroom in the hotel he's staying at

3rd date...
    Get where I'm going..............
    DAMN, dem Japanese people are perverts xd
    Pokemon X is AMAZING

I just played through the post game stuff with Looker in Lumoise all in one go last night. I won't say much about the plot for people who haven't done it yet, but think that's the most feels per square hour of Pokemon I've ever played through. For a plot based on a silly character it was brutal as all get out, even considering how dark the main game is. But it was also a lot of fun, and probably made X & Y one of my favorite postgames since FireRed and LeafGreen. I only wish there were more of these mini adventures you could do in different places, it would be like a whole other story after the real story.
    Last edited by LeasCelyn; 18th October 2013 at 9:29 PM.
    Pokemon X Team~ Delphox, Chestnaught, Charizard, Houndoom, Goodra, Pangoro

Best electric types this side of Pikachu, non?

I haven't read the whole thread, but I've found a reference to Blue in the game, there's a woman in Lumiose City's PokeCenter and says: " The famous Professor Oak's grandson came here to Kalos to study abroad. He got "Bonjour" down just fine, but he still always said "Smell ya later!" when he left!", also in the same place, there's a guy that reference Team Plasma saying: " Have you heard of Team Plasma? Apparently it was making news a while back in the Unova region...", that means that X/Y happens after B/W, but before B2/W2?
    Sorry if someone has talked about that earlier or if I get out of topic.

Quote Originally Posted by ViniciusXP View Post
    I haven't read the whole thread, but I've found a reference to Blue in the game, there's a woman in Lumiose City's PokeCenter and says: " The famous Professor Oak's grandson came here to Kalos to study abroad. He got "Bonjour" down just fine, but he still always said "Smell ya later!" when he left!", also in the same place, there's a guy that reference Team Plasma saying: " Have you heard of Team Plasma? Apparently it was making news a while back in the Unova region...", that means that X/Y happens after B/W, but before B2/W2?
    Sorry if someone has talked about that earlier or if I get out of topic.
    Nope, it takes place after B2/W2.
    Some guy mentions Colress.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsume of Shion Town View Post
    Well given that Colress doesn't appear in BW, but he's mentioned in this game as having been in Kalos, but you never see him, it could very well take place in between the two games. So it'd be something like this...

-BW, Colress is in Kalos. This is why he isn't met in Black & White.
    -XY, Colress has left Kalos for Unova. This is why he isn't met in X & Y.
    -BW2, Colress is in Unova, and you meet him in this game.

Seems pretty feasible, but then again, there might be something somewhere that debunks it, but I'm not too sure.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by Natsume of Shion Town View Post
    Thanks and sorry, I haven't played B2/W2, so I tought that Team Plasma ended at B/W.
    I have also found a woman in a hotel saying that she and her husband met at the museum at Hoenn, and her husband says that the that the 45th anniversary is Ruby and the 50th is Sapphire.
    I have a question, what happened to Lysandre after defeating Team Flare?

Guys, These words....

Spoiler:- Beautiful World:

I've just realized something about Serena/Calem as a rival. She/he wants to be recognized. They want to be a good trainer. But YOU show up out of nowhere, and screw them out of all their opportunities (like the Mega Ring). The only time they are allowed to win is when they are on your side.

In short,
        Spoiler:- The realization is...:
    I like Metagross, and I used to claim it!
    Spheal with it.

Spoiler:- 3DS Friend Code:

Actually has anyone else met with the old guy in anistar city, the one who asks for a pokemon level 5 or under? I want to reread the letter, but I can't find it anywhere in game, so I was hoping someone would be kind enough to type onto the thread since this seemed to be the right one.
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon , I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature. (Started by Tyranitar)

Does Tierno ever get the chance of owning a Ludicolo for his dance routines? The game does contain the Lotad line...

The final battle with Team Flare just felt so.. anticlimactic for me, anyone else?

<-- Click to go to an amazing guild, Edge of Neo Destruction are always recruiting!

Friend Code.. 1220-6368-0567!

Quote Originally Posted by LeasCelyn View Post
    I just played through the post game stuff with Looker in Lumoise all in one go last night. I won't say much about the plot for people who haven't done it yet, but think that's the most feels per square hour of Pokemon I've ever played through. For a plot based on a silly character it was brutal as all get out, even considering how dark the main game is. But it was also a lot of fun, and probably made X & Y one of my favorite postgames since FireRed and LeafGreen. I only wish there were more of these mini adventures you could do in different places, it would be like a whole other story after the real story.
    Looker must be the best developed character in the whole series so far (N had a great character development on BW2 too, I must admit). His story line gave me a Phoenix Wright vibe for some reason (probably the feels) and I simply loved it. I hope Looker will have bigger roles in the games from now on, the man deserves it.
    Friend Code: 5069 - 4691 - 8475

Pokédex: COMPLETE
    Well... Waiting for gen 6 event Pokémon, but still.
    Pokémon X - Trainer Gabriela (a.k.a. Gabby)

Waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait-

Spoiler:- Post-game:
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post

Spoiler:- My take on the situation::

Sigh, all this theorycrafting makes me want a sequel already...

Spoiler:- blargh:
    Last edited by Exacus; 20th October 2013 at 8:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post

If you interpret it that way, then sure (although Exacus presents a very good counterargument to that interpretation), but for the most part, all that Sycamore implies is that...

Spoiler:- :
    My 3DS Friend Code:
    3797 - 8023 - 1467
    Friend Safari: Fighting-type

Vivillon Pattern: Modern

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Zoroark View Post
    Listen, you gotta remember these things; always avoid claims of Fennekin being (or becoming) part Fighting-type, don't tick off mods, and NEVER (and I mean NEVER!) suggest that Arceus is the God of Pokemon when Endolise is online. If you somehow make this mistake, run for the hills before he attempts to murder you via tongue lashing.

You know what im thinking? What if lysandre is related to alder? Crazy hair, great battler, interesting characters. Its a thought

Officially claimed Dominic Santiego from the Gears of war series

Friend code:
    3ds: 2509 2089 0857

Black ice never dies. cut one head off, another two grow back. Just look in the miror and see that you will crumble before the might of Black ice.
    http://blackice.forumotion.com/

Visit the Black Ice youtube channel today and Subscribe!https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVU...PN_n9LOvZtmhxQ

Quote Originally Posted by AmusedMilk View Post

In short,
    Muwahahaha
    at least we know how it feel to be jerk rival
    Welcome Gen VI

PIKACHU
    the mascot of pokemon franchise

I've just realized something about Serena/Calem as a rival. She/he wants to be recognized. They want to be a good trainer. But YOU show up out of nowhere, and screw them out of all their opportunities (like the Mega Ring). The only time they are allowed to win is when they are on your side.

In short,
    You don't just beat her in battles. You show up, and the other members of the gang instantly look up to you. Plus, Shauna says your rival's parents are great trainers. She's always been living in someone else's shadow.
    3DS FC: 1891-2290-4958

Quote Originally Posted by L. Lawliet View Post
    You know what im thinking? What if lysandre is related to alder? Crazy hair, great battler, interesting characters. Its a thought
    in the same way that i feel that Az could be related to N. on the subject of Az

Spoiler:- Az:
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

I don't know if anyone's noticed but what's up with Malva after you beat the E4?

She leads you to Lysandre Labs in the Looker Series, and acts like she was a part of all of it. So, I decided to investigate and re-battled the E4 and Diantha (and won). She calls you a runt and rants about Team Flare (again!)!

Anyways, I'm loving the teasers to RS remakes, and a new region and game itself, where a guy in a hotel (the backpacker who gives you the Strange Souvenir) says he travelled far to get here (to Kalos), and says "You wouldn't believe this one town..." and then teases "you'll see in due time.."
    You rock, and you rule!

Don't let anyone tell you that you can't do anything. Truth is, you can do anything.

Aim for the top, and be...a Pokémon master!!!
    __________________________________________________ _____
    Pokémon X team:
    - Froakie
    - Torchic
    - Bulbasaur
    -?????
    -?????
    -?????

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post
    I don't know if anyone's noticed but what's up with Malva after you beat the E4?

She leads you to Lysandre Labs in the Looker Series, and acts like she was a part of all of it. So, I decided to investigate and re-battled the E4 and Diantha (and won). She calls you a runt and rants about Team Flare (again!)!
    You know the news reader who occasionally shows up on the Holo Caster? That's Malva. And as Lysandre made the Holo Caster...

Quote Originally Posted by hydrosharp_98 View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

I think we can all agree that in-game Alexa is the flattest character (I don't mean her bust size) in the entire new cast. She does nearly nothing besides giving you an item that's Easy Mode in disguise, and she's only there at her office.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 20th October 2013 at 9:28 PM.

In short,
        Spoiler:- My response...:

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:
        Spoiler:- Hmm...:

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post
        Spoiler:- Hmm...:
        Spoiler:- spoilers of war:

Page 7 of 32 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast