Going in this order.

Fire
    Water
    Steel
    Dragon

Update: One shot all Malva's pokemon with blastoise's surf
    Update: Siebold was a pain. Especially his gyarados
    Update: Steel type (forgot his name already) down
    Last edited by pikachu54549; 22nd October 2013 at 2:43 AM.

I only had difficulty at the second gym, then I realized what the exp share did and started using it.

I am very upset he elite four didn't get an upgrade after you beat them. and on another note I was hoping he elite four had 70s there first run through I was expecting it from the levels my guys were getting.
    my shinies =D

White 2 FRIEND CODE: 0004 1519 9174

im down to trade, battle etc. PM me

I think the gym leaders and elite four have VERY unique designs this gen. And I cannot wait until we get the official full body artworks of them.

Valerie is SOOO cute. ~^_^~
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

It's not always black and white, But your heart always knows what's right.~

Quote Originally Posted by Crystal Power View Post
    I think the gym leaders and elite four have VERY unique designs this gen. And I cannot wait until we get the official full body artworks of them.

Valerie is SOOO cute. ~^_^~
    Valerie is creepy. Those bug eyes of hers and the fact her arms are inside those wings (which also enlarge her overworld character model like Wulfric) kind of scare me.

Quote Originally Posted by McBatch View Post
    I only had difficulty at the second gym, then I realized what the exp share did and started using it.

I am very upset he elite four didn't get an upgrade after you beat them. and on another note I was hoping he elite four had 70s there first run through I was expecting it from the levels my guys were getting.
    Yeah, I really hope the Elite Four level up after you beat them once like in BW2, BW and HGSS. Another thing is I find out that Siebold is more annoying than Diantha. The reason is because his Gyrados Intimidate my Gogoat, after that I use Horn Leech and it deal 1/3 damage to Gyrados, it uses Dragon Dance. When I was about to knock it out, he uses Full Restore, repeat until he uses 3 Dragon Dance and 2HKO my Gogoat. While Diantha did not even knock one of my Pokemon out.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Valerie is creepy. Those bug eyes of hers and the fact her arms are inside those wings (which also enlarge her overworld character model like Wulfric) kind of scare me.
    I have to be honest, I thought she was... odd at first too. But now I love her design. I must be under her spell. O.o
    ~It's not always right or wrong, As long as your spirit's strong. It's not always win or lose, It's the road you choose; The answer's within.

Erm, she's beyond gorgeous; she's the Elesa of Kalos imo. She and Viola are great, although I know most people think Viola looks too basic, but I think she's pretty and interesting. Olympia on the other hand, is slightly creepy. I don't particularly care for her but it's nice that she has a Meowstic which is my favorite Gen 6 Psychic-type.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Erm, she's beyond gorgeous; she's the Elesa of Kalos imo. She and Viola are great, although I know most people think Viola looks too basic, but I think she's pretty and interesting. Olympia on the other hand, is slightly creepy. I don't particularly care for her but it's nice that she has a Meowstic which is my favorite Gen 6 Psychic-type.
    I agree with most of what you said so much!! Nice to find someone who agrees!!

I totally agree with everyone who feels that the Kalos Gym Leaders/Elite 4 were underdeveloped and too weak but one things bothers me more than anything. Why in the name of Arceus were there almost no Mega Evolution users? I feel like they wanted us to believe it was an exclusive power available only to special people but that's nonsense. Korrina was a mere Gym Leader, the 3rd one at that. I'm not saying everyone should have used it, but at the very least, every member of the elite 4 should have had a Mega Evolution on their team too.

Definitely not my favorite set of gym leaders and elite four. They really didn't get to into most of these guys which is a shame as they all have cool designs. My favorite ones would be Grant, Korrina, and Wulfric. Grant because of his awesome gym although it would have been cool to have a bike race with him. Korrina because of the whole mega evolution thing she was probably the best gym leader backstory wise. Wulfric because he seemed like a caring guy with that whole Pokemon Village thing plus I like how straight forward he is on how he's stubborn and why he likes ice types. The others weren't too bad but still after having gym leaders getting better backstories in the last two gens it feels weird for them to be so bland this time. All their gyms looked great though especially Grant's gym I loved how you could sit on a bench in his gym and just enjoy the waterfall. I liked how we didn't get a water gym but disliked how we STILL got another electric gym and no dark gym. For the elite four Siebold was my least favorite as he seems too serious and he wasn't that strong either. Malva is definitely interesting with the whole Looker backstory but her attitude annoys me. Drasna is very sweet and a nice change of pace from most of these hardened dragon type trainers so 2nd favorite elite four member in this gen. Last but definitely not least the awesome Wikstrom. This guys had the coolest room, an awesome suit of armor, and his Aegislash was the most annoying Pokemon I faced at the league. He gets the top spot for me and it was refreshing to see two new elite four types. Diantha was obviously the champion so no surprise there but she is my least favorite champion so far. I was so uninterested when I fought her and when it was over I didn't even feel that accomplished but she does have a nice design. Overall this region gets a B+ from me.
    Last edited by Chimchar15; 23rd October 2013 at 2:01 AM.

It's called holding it back to sell Z.

Or at least thats what I hope it is.-

Quote Originally Posted by Tropius19 View Post
    It's called holding it back to sell Z.

Or at least thats what I hope it is.-
    BW didn't even seem to be holding back the good stuff.

In fact, all the good stuff was in BW until B2W2 let the foreign Pokémon flow everywhere in Unova.

Hey everyone. First post so.. Hi.. Gotta say I was a little underwhelmed by the elite 4. I was getting owned by the trainers on victory road, but when it came to the elite 4 I wiped them all out first go with jolteon almost exclusively. I do like the ending though, where your celebrated. All the other games are like "yeah you won the pokemon league.. And" so it was nice to make a big deal out of it.

Malva is my favourite elite four member but I can't help but feel she is very sadistic. At first the Elite Four were hard, especially Gryados, but it keeps getting easier every time.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by -=<W0LF>=- View Post
    Hey everyone. First post so.. Hi.. Gotta say I was a little underwhelmed by the elite 4. I was getting owned by the trainers on victory road, but when it came to the elite 4 I wiped them all out first go with jolteon almost exclusively. I do like the ending though, where your celebrated. All the other games are like "yeah you won the pokemon league.. And" so it was nice to make a big deal out of it.
    SPOILER! You didn't celebrate the fact that you won the Pokémon League... It was all about defeating Team Flare and saving the humanity/pokémon.

Glad I'm not the only one who felt the same. XD

My favorite gym to work my way up had to be the Psychic Gym. I really enjoyed the other-worldly feel it had to it.

Gyarados was probably the most difficult for me to handle in the E4 but once I gave Greninja Dark Pulse he had no problem what so ever. ;p

Totally Agree here about Valerie. She is definitely the best gym leader design followed by Korrina. While I disliked Olympia, I loved her gym. It was incredibly beautiful and surreal.
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Erm, she's beyond gorgeous; she's the Elesa of Kalos imo. She and Viola are great, although I know most people think Viola looks too basic, but I think she's pretty and interesting.
    I like Valerie's design too. Viola looks nice as well, even if it is simplistic.

I personally liked all the gym leaders, though Korrina and Valerie are my faves.

tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder, xerneas, and tales of the abyss
    Omega Ruby team:

I can't help but like Wikstrom, he's very funny. I just beat him in the Battle Chateau and he said something along the lines of "I doth wish to bequeath you a treasured family heirloom. Or at least it has been, since I bought it in a shop a week ago. Two weeks mayhap!" Gives me a Big Nugget.

All credit to SM of Daedric Design for this awesome banner!

Y Team: Talonflame, Roserade, Aegislash, Goodra, Blaziken, Greninja
    3DS Friend Code: 1160 - 9940 - 3351
    Rock Type Friend Safari: Nosepass, Onix and Barbaracle.
    I has officially claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Kenpachi View Post
    I totally agree with everyone who feels that the Kalos Gym Leaders/Elite 4 were underdeveloped and too weak but one things bothers me more than anything. Why in the name of Arceus were there almost no Mega Evolution users? I feel like they wanted us to believe it was an exclusive power available only to special people but that's nonsense. Korrina was a mere Gym Leader, the 3rd one at that. I'm not saying everyone should have used it, but at the very least, every member of the elite 4 should have had a Mega Evolution on their team too.
    I guess it just works with the idea that it's still very new.
    But watch, by 8th gen, there will be route trainers with Megas. xD
    Y Team: Delphox, Venusaur (Mega), Blaziken, Absol, Aegislash, Florges
    PROUD TO DONATE GOOD POKEMON TO THE WONDER TRADE!
    But I swear to Arceus if you give me a Dedenne, I will find you.
    3DS Friend Code: 2036-7115-4768
    (my safari zone really sucks... sorry. IT HAS DEDENNE. STUPID KARMA.)
    <<R.I.P.
    HELLO HERE'S MY FANFICTION

Mod note: Signature should have have font size larger than 3.
    Lux note: You're right, it should.

I also talk about Pokemon stuffs here. (and the link works now.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luxvan View Post
    I guess it just works with the idea that it's still very new.
    But watch, by 8th gen, there will be route trainers with Megas. xD
    In which case, the powered-up Knock Off will nearly kill most of them off.

In which case, the powered-up Knock Off will nearly kill most of them off.
    I'm pretty sure that the Mega Stones can't be removed through moves like Knock Off or Thief, which is a bit of a shame really.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    I'm pretty sure that the Mega Stones can't be removed through moves like Knock Off or Thief, which is a bit of a shame really.
    That's not what I mean.

It just means Knock Off will have infinite power against most Mega Pokémon who can't take the stone off.

That's not what I mean.

It just means Knock Off will have infinite power against most Mega Pokémon who can't take the stone off.
    Knock Off doesn't get the 1.5x boost when used against a Pokemon holding a Mega Stone, apparently.
    Pokemon Pearl version Nuzlocke team
    Theo, Quiet Nature, Lv.36 Stella, Lonely Nature, Lv.33
    Elvis, Calm Nature, Lv.33 Clara, Hasty Nature, Lv.33
    Balthazar, Gentle Nature, Lv.33 Cassidy, Adamant Nature, Lv.33

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowKreach View Post
    Knock Off doesn't get the 1.5x boost when used against a Pokemon holding a Mega Stone, apparently.
    Oh, really?

So if they're not holding anything when transformed...does that mean they can be given a Held Item through Trick?

Page 12 of 41 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast