Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Gym Leaders & Elite Four Thread

Wait how did you know that Malva was a part of team flare?
    Can beat Elite Four with:

Quote Originally Posted by GreenEyes View Post
    So... [SPOILERS]

Spoiler:
    *Gasp* I knew it!
    (template from Jerkfighter)

So... [SPOILERS]

Spoiler:
    Kinda figured that, she looked like an Ex-Member of Team Flare. She is a cool looking E4 Member, in fact I like all Gym/E4 members this gen (Except Valerie, and Olympia...)
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Can You post a picture of Malva Please?

Quote Originally Posted by sammysammy200 View Post
    Can You post a picture of Malva Please?
    Here is Malva the one with Pinkish hair. http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/_o11DHxWLVY/maxresdefault.jpg

Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Thanks Blackwingmarauder

I like the design of Ramos; gentle, humble people are nice, planting is a profession not too much touched on by Pokémon before now, and Gogoat is an exact fit for a French-style planter. Actual people that Ramos may represent really rely on goats and other farm animals for their livelihood, so it's nice to see another gym leader-signature Pokémon link that fits. Wulfric with Avalugg makes sense too since both are icy and big. Clemont's Lumiose City having an Electric gym is a nice fit since the city is based on Paris, city of lights, after all, and while the magnet line is common in several Electric and Steel boss teams, I am not annoyed at Clemont getting Magneton too because it just fits his mechanical style.

In Black/White the bosses had similar numbers in their teams to X/Y, then got major additions in the sequels, so it seems likely that in the follow-up to X/Y the bosses will get modifications.
    "Be like the lighthouse that stands with hard steel and guides with soft light, weathering storms and helping others through them too."

Quote Originally Posted by Jaafar Anwar View Post
    I like the design of Ramos; gentle, humble people are nice, planting is a profession not too much touched on by Pokémon before now, and Gogoat is an exact fit for a French-style planter. Actual people that Ramos may represent really rely on goats and other farm animals for their livelihood, so it's nice to see another gym leader-signature Pokémon link that fits. Wulfric with Avalugg makes sense too since both are icy and big. Clemont's Lumiose City having an Electric gym is a nice fit since the city is based on Paris, city of lights, after all, and while the magnet line is common in several Electric and Steel boss teams, I am not annoyed at Clemont getting Magneton too because it just fits his mechanical style.

In Black/White the bosses had similar numbers in their teams to X/Y, then got major additions in the sequels, so it seems likely that in the follow-up to X/Y the bosses will get modifications.
    I think the Leaders with the lead Pokémon in their team that fits them perfectly are- Viola, Ramos, Clemont, Valerie and Wulfric. Grant could have had Tyrunt as his lead and not both him and Amaura, Korrina should have had Pangoro, Olympia SHOULD have had Malamar not Meowstick! The E4 have Pokémon that Represent them Perfectly!

Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

Still no dark type gym huh? Why?

I'm glad that there is a Psychic Gym this gen. There hasn't been one since Hoenn with Tate and Liza.Still no dark gym though, kinda sucks but maybe next gen lol
    Last edited by Pikachu19; 12th October 2013 at 7:17 AM. Reason: typo
    My current Pokemon X Challenge:8 Gym badges,beat the E4,deafeated the Champion,and caught Mewtwo and Zygarde.
    My current Team
    Chesnaugh(Chester)(74)
    Blastoise(Steve)(70)
    Talonflame(Taylor)(72)
    Pangoro(Yahiko)(72)
    Tyrantrum(Rex)(72)
    Aegislash(Anduril)(72)

Quote Originally Posted by wildvaporeon View Post
    Still no dark type gym huh? Why?
    I guess Game Freak just couldn't be bothered to design one? I used to think it was pure coincidence that Dark-type Gyms didn't exist, but now I'm starting to believe that Game Freak is just against the idea for some reason. I mean they've had a chance to add one ever since Gen 2 and we have yet to get one. I honestly would have preferred a Dark-type Gym in place of the 7th or 8th Kalos Gym; Psychic-type and Ice-type Gyms have been done before after all, the latter more than the former.

Gym leader rematches? Hell yes. I really didn't expect to have them in XY.

So... [SPOILERS]

Spoiler:
    Wow.

Can someone give us the details?

I'm guessing she left upon discovering what they were really up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Gym leader rematches? Hell yes. I really didn't expect to have them in XY.
    Wait wait wait wait, there are rematches?

I'm feeling so out of the loop today.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627

"Oh, and here is my grandson. …Erm, what was his name now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post

Apparently Korrina is battleable in the Battle Chateau, so fingers crossed the other leaders are too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ver-mont View Post
    Wow.

Can someone give us the details?

I'm guessing she left upon discovering what they were really up to.

Spoiler:

2. Check the main site. Seems like the Battle Chateau holds GL rematches.

Guys have any of you noticed that the Lady in game distributing the Torchic event is in fact Malva the elite four member?

Kind of fits together that Malva is related to Team Flare if the one who appeared in that Holo Caster is actually her.

From what i read some where, Lysandre is the owner of the company that made the Holo Caster. So, that means the company is actually related to Team Flare's working. And since she seems to be an employee of that company, the chances of her being directly related to Team Flare increases.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Kind of fits together that Malva is related to Team Flare if the one who appeared in that Holo Caster is actually her.

From what i read some where, Lysandre is the owner of the company that made the Holo Caster. So, that means the company is actually related to Team Flare's working. And since she seems to be an employee of that company, the chances of her being directly related to Team Flare increases.
    The employee is 100% her... have a look

http://pokemonxystuff.wordpress.com/pss/holo-caster/

Can't wait to get all the information about the Gym Leaders and E4! And to see those rematches! (Can't actually play the game yet...)
    Sig killed by Hydrohs, please read the rules.

Malva being an ex-Team Flare member is surprising. As for the possible Gym Leader rematches at the Battle Chateau; I'd be really pleased with that. I really didn't want to wait until the sequels to be able to re-battle the Gym Leaders.

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    Apparently Korrina is battleable in the Battle Chateau, so fingers crossed the other leaders are too.
    You (well, I) meet Viola the moment you step in and she specifically states she'd like to battle you the next time you see each other. I'm certain they'll show up in the higher "Tiers"

I wonder how many pokemon they'll have. Exciting!

Is anyone able to PM me what pokemon the elite four use please?
    EDIT: and the levels they range from! Would be much appreciated! thanks heaps!
    Last edited by Johnblack1; 13th October 2013 at 9:03 AM.
    Looking for kalos bred shinies! I have lots of event pokemon for trade! UT and uncloned, some just UNtouched and some just UNCLONED

my code is 3265 - 5986 -6284

So far I've got three badges.. But god, Korrina and her Hawlucha were tough to beat. That Pokemon is just tough to beat overall.
    Pokemon X Champions

POKEMON X&Y FRIEND CODE: 3625-8985-6135
    Add me and we can trade or battle sometime! ^,^

I've loved all the gyms so far (heading to the 7th now) except for the grass gyms because of the layout and the fairy gym because it was too easy.

Also does anyone know if the E4 is rematchable at higher levels like in previous games? Would be sad if their levels stayed stagnant :/
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

Drasna and Malva are definitely my favorite E4 members. A kick butt, hotheaded chick fits the fire type perfectly. Also, a happy dragon type trainer, rather than one who sulks and takes themselves way too seriuosly, is much appreciated (I'm looking at you, Clair!)

Page 4 of 41 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast