Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: General Gameplay & Battle Mechanics Thread

Anyone know where I can get Pikachu's moveset? Wanna evolve him, but not sure if I should yet.
    3DS Friend Code: 2981 6586 5454 - only accepting specific code exchanges
    In-game name is NickPick.

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Ariados (shiny reported!)
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Looking for tyrogue, scyther, and porygon.

I was in a horde battle with 4 Seviper and 1 Zangoose and every single Seviper attacked the Zangoose. I think he attacked one of them too, but he obviously didn't last long. I did not get attacked until there was only 2 Seviper left.

Had the Seviper/Zangoose thing and when the Zangoose was killed some of the Sevipers decided to swagger each other.

You can compare the weight of two Pokemon in the Pokedex. When you do so, a cute animation with different bird Pokemon appears. Thought it was nice.

Pokemon Y Friend Code 4356-0012-3407
    Poison Safari: Toxicroak, Ariados, Cascoon

Currently looking for a US shiny Gengar code!
    I have a EU shiny Gengar code to trade in return!

Hawlucha can use Fly but it can't be used in Sky Battles. That's some absolute BS.

Anyone know what the large beam of light on the ground at the bottom of glittering cave is/does?
    3DS Friend Code: 2981 6586 5454 - only accepting specific code exchanges
    In-game name is NickPick.

Your 3rd Safari Pokemon is hidden until you've beaten the Elite Four and go back online via PSS.

Poison Friend Safari
    Seviper
    Ariados (shiny reported!)
    Whirlipede

Friend Safari Access: Ditto, Quilladin, Frogadier, Braixen, Charmeleon, Wartortle, Magmar, Muk, Gyarados, Pinsir, Wobboffet, Togepi, Clefairy, Mankey, Poliwhirl, Mawile, Bronzong, Metang, EEVEE, Heracross, Vivillon, Abra, Drowzee, Galvantula, Marowak, Duosion, Barbarcle, Braviary, Golurk, Phantump, Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, Swalot, Dustox, Hawlucha, Dedenne,

Looking for tyrogue, scyther, and porygon.

I'm really glad they have the Battle Chateau. It's an excellent source of both EXP and money, and I imagine it's probably where the highest leveled trainers in the game are going to hanging out eventually.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 14th October 2013 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Apparently just had a really dumb streak of luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I'm really glad they have the Battle Chateau.

It's an excellent source of both EXP and money, and I imagine it's probably where the highest leveled trainers in the game are going to hanging out eventually.
    Is the Battle Chateau the place where Korrina is?
    With the Baron titles and stuff?

Because if it is, I love the fact that they are EXP battles, not Battle Tower style.

Male Pokemon can now pass down special abilities.

That certainly is a good change to breeding.

I'm trying to breed myself a Salamence with 31 attack IVs but I'm having a bit of a problem. I noticed that when the female counterpart of the breeding pokémon is holding an everstone, the pokemon that hatches from the egg has the same nature as the female with 100%, but it turns out that all of the hatched Bagon have only gotten the breeding male's and female's characteristics (likes to run and highly curious), and after having hatched dozens of eggs I have not noticed anything change so I don't think it's a coincidence. Anyone else having a similar problem?
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/2vlml35.png[/IMG]

Pokémon Y FC: 4098-3136-1457
    Friend Safari (Bug): Combee, Beautifly, Heracross
    Feel free to add me, remember to PM me with your FC though.

The saving is so much better now

regarding hidden abilities and egg moves; can females still pass down the hidden abilities if say they were from BW/BW2? And what about the egg moves from males? I guess they got a role reversal then. what about egg moves from previous generations, can they be passed down? Like Tropius with Air Cutter?

Quote Originally Posted by Strolling View Post
    The saving is so much better now
    It's so fast you end up saving 3 times because you forgot you save

This is really easy but realy fun. Anyone using the Lucario you get?
    3DS Friend Code: 3780-9421-5420

So, have 6vs6 flat battles returned, or are we still limited to 3vs3 battles online?

Hey, i have finished the game and went to Kiloude City so that i can get the absolite from my rival but i cant find her, can someone help!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Nighrot View Post
    Hey, i have finished the game and went to Kiloude City so that i can get the absolite from my rival but i cant find her, can someone help!?!?
    You have to complete at least one battle at the Battle Mansion or whatever it's called first.
    My DWF: Houndour, Lickitung, Torkoal, Vulpix, Jynx, Tangela, Kanghaskan, Riolu, Mr. Mime, Eevee, Ralts, Abra, Sabeleye, Swablu, Nuzleaf, Crawdaunt

White FC: 4728-5167-7076

3DS FC (X): 1461-7514-0002

Friend Safari: Electric (Stunfisk, Emolga, Galvantula)

Add me and PM me and I will add you back for Friend Safari.

Hey Anyone got an idea if the Type gems are in the game? [Or if Anyone has found a fairy type gem at that matter]

Anyone ran into goomy hordes? In trying to get its hidden ability without friend safari- do the goomy hordes even exist?
    FRIEND CODE: 2280 8485 2260

Quote Originally Posted by RayRighteous View Post
    Anyone ran into goomy hordes? In trying to get its hidden ability without friend safari- do the goomy hordes even exist?
    I don't think there are hordes of any of the sixth gen Pokemon.

so have any other gym leaders other than Korrina have appeared in the Battle Chateau?
    White 2 Friend code : 1508-0208-9881
    Pokémon X Friend Code: 0275-7830-7079

I have a question related to the Friend Safari. Though I'm not entirely sure it goes here.

I know that type of someone's safari can't be changed, but is the type of Pokemon that can be found in a person's safari the same among all of their friends?

Say Todd on Jim's game is a water safari. Is he also water safari on Sally's and Fred's, or does it vary from person to person?

I'm not sure if anyone has posted this. Sorry.

But there's a way to return the running shoes with the circle pad. Just use the dowsing machine and you will able to run while moving with the c-pad.

For those who doesn't like to use the skates a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    I don't think there are hordes of any of the sixth gen Pokemon.
    Trevenant(Route 20), Carbink(Reflection Cave) and Klefki(Route 15, 16, Lost Hotel) appear in hordes.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

Quote Originally Posted by Blazios View Post
    Well, I just had a Garbodor hit my Mega Aerodactyl with Toxic while it was in midair during Fly. It was a Double Battle in the Lost Hotel with my Gogoat and M-Aero vs their Garbodor and Pangoro. I don't know how it happened, since it was on Turn 1. I reset the game and managed to repeat it twice as well. Any ideas?
    I had the same thing happen with my Hawlucha in that very battle. Apparently Toxic hits airborne Pokémon now!
    ***New Signature To Come***

Page 14 of 55 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast