Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1361

Thread: General Gameplay & Battle Mechanics Thread

  1. #1301
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Wherever the adventure lies
    Posts
    10,174

    Default

    Zygarde alt forms confirmed.
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

  2. #1302
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Zygarde alt forms confirmed.
    Confirmed by? source?
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  3. #1303
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Confirmed by? source?
    By nothing. He was referring to the vibes Excitable Boy was getting of Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves feeling like Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.

    I can't say I disagree.

  4. #1304
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    3,591

    Default

    I think Zygarde getting a new form was obvious (that or a mega evo). It's kinda the third versions and sequels schtick by now.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

  5. #1305
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    777

    Default

    Well it's likely that it does, seeing how some of the latest games have turned out to be, with Giratina, and Kyuriem, etc. Just thought something had actually been found is all and was curious =P
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

        Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

  6. #1306
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bolt the Cat View Post
    Zygarde alt forms confirmed.
    I agree. FormS. With a heavy emphasis on the plural form.

    Those two "Thousand" moves looks like it will be version-exclusive. Zygarde X for Wave and Zygarde Y for Arrow perhaps?
    Of course, all of this is just speculation at this point.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  7. #1307
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    so umm tipping is only a gimmick for the global link? to see who is the most generous of them all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  8. #1308
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Deep, Deep, Desert
    Posts
    1,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akashin View Post
    By nothing. He was referring to the vibes Excitable Boy was getting of Thousand Arrows and Thousand Waves feeling like Freeze Shock and Ice Burn.

    I can't say I disagree.
    Same here. ;o
    Speaking of the highly likely future prospect of us getting some form of a 'third' installment, you all think it's possible we might start getting early info later this year, possibly? Especially considering how gen 5 + its sequel released within a little over a year of each other.
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

    Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

  9. #1309
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Big Blue
    Posts
    3,007

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Same here. ;o
    Speaking of the highly likely future prospect of us getting some form of a 'third' installment, you all think it's possible we might start getting early info later this year, possibly? Especially considering how gen 5 + its sequel released within a little over a year of each other.
    While that is techinically possible, anything substantial is unlikely to come out until February 2015, as Zygarde's alt formes will likely be revealed at that time, like the previous movie legendaries and the major alternate formes. After that we should start seeing actual information about the game around March(in terms of Corocoro, alternate sources can easily showcase stuff).

    On the other hand, if by chance Zygarde's alt formes are showcased in the trailer for the next movie after Diancie, then we might get something. But either way, best we can hope is a trailer, and even that is pushing it.

    Edit: Though important note, this is assuming that the game is released around the time of the movie, which is the likeliest possibility, but not the solitary possibility. More generally, stuff for main series games from Corocoro come about six months prior to their release unless there is a trailer beforehand like the case of X/Y, so you can make the speculations based on that six months difference.
    Last edited by Trainer Yusuf; 15th April 2014 at 10:27 PM.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

  10. #1310
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    don't the secondary installments come out in the spring in contrast to the fall like the first new generation games? like 1.5 years later? if that were the case then I assume the next installments would out in April of 2015 which is still a decent time away
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  11. #1311
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    don't the secondary installments come out in the spring in contrast to the fall like the first new generation games? like 1.5 years later? if that were the case then I assume the next installments would out in April of 2015 which is still a decent time away
    They don't typically. Black 2 and White 2 are the only exception.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  12. #1312
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    AZ USA
    Posts
    332

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    They don't typically. Black 2 and White 2 are the only exception.
    So what you're saying is we shouldn't get our hopes up for any new game until Oct 2015 or later and maybe info starting next spring about this timel
    LLR

    P.S.
    East Sea Shellos (blue) with HA available
    I trade Vivillons for Vivillons and have a All 18 non-event of patterns. Ask!
    Dex 718/718 Thank you ShinyPanda! Living Dex: 711/718.


    My Friend Code: 1907-9797-0140. In game name: Sage.
    I'm using this one for trades and to check safaris for folks.
    I'll be periodically deleting older cards from my friend list.
    If you still want access just let me know and I'll be happy to add you again.

  13. #1313
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Nova Scotia, Canada
    Posts
    17,331

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llr View Post
    So what you're saying is we shouldn't get our hopes up for any new game until Oct 2015 or later and maybe info starting next spring about this timel
    Pretty much, yes.


    | Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

  14. #1314
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    Pretty much, yes.
    fair enough. I think not having remakes in gen V kinda threw me off on the release dates of the secondary installments I just remembered B2W2 off the top of my head. thanks for clearing that up.

  15. #1315
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,194

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    so umm tipping is only a gimmick for the global link? to see who is the most generous of them all?
    So far, yes.
    Aside from online bragging rights, we still don't know if tipping has any effect in the game at all.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  16. #1316
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    109

    Default

    Dang I shouldn't haves traded mine...I just hated the way it looked. A giant slug...doesn't really look like a dragon...
    3DS FC-2380-2345-7695

  17. #1317
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Everytime someone says there are no good fairy types my Togekiss just starts laughing.

  18. #1318
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    2,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pokepal148 View Post
    Everytime someone says there are no good fairy types my Togekiss just starts laughing.
    I can't say I've heard anybody say that.

    anyway I love how improved the game mechanics have gotten over the years. one of the things that took me a while to get used to however was the speed order being determined at the beginning if the turn. but I'm fairly certain this was done to prevent mega evo hax since (depending on the pokemon) it could be a massive instant speed boost which could be pretty unfair IMO so as of now I'm happy with the change.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

  19. #1319
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Re-exploring Hoenn
    Posts
    6,194

    Default

    So, there's an event at Paris Pokemon Centers that will distribute a Pokeball Pattern Vivillon. The first of its kind.
    I wonder if they will introduce more new patterns in the third installment.

    .: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.


  20. #1320
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    15,922

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    So, there's an event at Paris Pokemon Centers that will distribute a Pokeball Pattern Vivillon. The first of its kind.
    I wonder if they will introduce more new patterns in the third installment.
    Well there's only 2 in XY's code so that would probably depend more on if they want to add more through patches/dlc

  21. #1321
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    491

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    So, there's an event at Paris Pokemon Centers that will distribute a Pokeball Pattern Vivillon. The first of its kind.
    I wonder if they will introduce more new patterns in the third installment.
    so no online distribution? So only French people will get it?
    that makes me sad.


    Sir Agislash is here! Reporting for duty!

  22. #1322
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    235

    Default

    I hate the new trading methot. No smiles. You can't say if you like the pokemon or not in GTS......

  23. #1323
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    44

    Default

    I'm sorry but i have no idea if i can ask/discuss it here and i do not know if is has been mentioned allready (too many pages and too little time). But i was wondering, after the introduction of Fairy Type, what happens to Whitney and her Gym in Goldenrod? Her signature pokemon are Clefairy a fairy type pokemon and Miltank a normal type pokemon. And her gym is Clefairy-shaped. Will she stay a normal-type gymleader and lose Clefairy or will she become a Fairy Type trainer and thus losing Miltank?
    I was just wondering. I know it doesn't matter for X and Y (or even ORAS) but just curiosity.
    FC: 1950-8315-7760
    FS: Normal: Keckleon, Teddiursa and Ditto
    X:

  24. #1324
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Milan
    Posts
    974

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bamboosle View Post
    I'm sorry but i have no idea if i can ask/discuss it here and i do not know if is has been mentioned allready (too many pages and too little time). But i was wondering, after the introduction of Fairy Type, what happens to Whitney and her Gym in Goldenrod? Her signature pokemon are Clefairy a fairy type pokemon and Miltank a normal type pokemon. And her gym is Clefairy-shaped. Will she stay a normal-type gymleader and lose Clefairy or will she become a Fairy Type trainer and thus losing Miltank?
    I was just wondering. I know it doesn't matter for X and Y (or even ORAS) but just curiosity.
    You made a good question. XD
    I can see her losing Clefairy and getting Jigglypuff.
    He's as cute as a Clefairy (from Whiteney's point of view) and is a dual typed Pokčmon (Normal/Fairy).
    Anyway this makes wonder....will they give us the chance to face her once again World-tournament style in the Z version?
    Who knows...
    My Shiny Pokčmon (Since 2001): (X2)

    Last update: 19/3/2014


    3DS Friend code: 1950-8255-4764
    Friend Safari: Bug (Illumise, Ledyba and Venomoth)

  25. #1325
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,081

    Default

    I was battling someone on PSS and this player has Mega Latias..
    Mega Masquerain[Bug/Water]with Prankster

    [70/20/92/120/122/90]

    That's it I'm demanding Freeze Dry Masquerain

Page 53 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •