Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

The two hearts rule has happened for all of my Pokemon so far...

FC:
    SS- 3223 9732 1772

Will the PokemonAmie Advantages also be active in Online battles?

I love Pokemon-Amie! It's so cool that I get to actually interact with my Pokemon, like, I thought I played through games long before! How much more now?? xD

My main gripe though is that I don't understand how the making faces thing works. Like, only my Pikachu even tries, and it never actually works so... Both my Pikachu and I were sad.

Feel like you need a little more Pokemon in your life? Tune into our show!
    EPISODE 55 - SLOWPOKE HOLIDAY
    Looking for something Pokemon-related to listen to while playing through Pokemon XY? This episode is for you!!
    Released: 12/11/14

Guess who claimed Luxray?!

I noticed that with Pokemon with fire on their bodies such as Charmander, Cyndaquil, etc. if you move the hand to the fire it actually burns! I love the little touches they put onto it...

Quote Originally Posted by Excitable Boy View Post
    I've heard from the Josh leaks that the camera portion - where you try to mimic your Pokemon - is screwy and unresponsive. How have you guys been doing with it?
    I've been trying this for the last two days without much luck =/
    I can get my pokemon to look at me, and then twice I've been able to get facial poses recognised =/ It seems to hate my glasses too... Had a chain of about 6 going at one point, then it just couldn't figure out winking, managed it without glasses on the next time I managed to get it up again, but otherwise, it doesn't seem to lock onto you very well at all, keeps losing you somehow and doesn't read facials very well at all =(

Other than that I love it!!
    Happy silly bouncing pokemon ^^ Also, it seems that getting highscores in MiniGames helps with the affection, I gained two hearts when I was berry picking on unlimited. Got almost 200 berries that go =D
    4871-3883-3277 My Safari is type with: Pansear, Braxien and Larvesta!
    I'm almost out of space for new Safari friends and I'm still looking for Safari's with:
    -- Bug: Masquerain---
    PM me your FC if you add me ^^ (I'm only taking people with the Safari's listed above) And remember to connect in your pokemon game so that your friends can register your third safari slot! =D

Quote Originally Posted by HeroicRein View Post
    So far the only Pokémon I have "amie'd" with is Azurill and here are what I found out:

- Touching it's tail will make it mad and it will give the expression (>.<)
    - Touching it's ear makes it uncomfortable.
    - Touching it's cheeks will make it sleepy and it will relax
    I also found a few interactions with Litleo, Frogadier and Flabebe.

Litleo:
    -Litleo seems to love its ears being touched, and will react better if you do so. Just be careful not to get burned.
    -I don't advise you touch its nose, though. It looks uncomfortable and doesn't react as well.
    -Touching Litleo's neck/torso seems to merit a neutral reaction from it.

Flabebe:
    -Flabebe seems to like the top of its head being touched. I got a positive reaction from mine.
    -Those little ear things of its? Flabebe doesn't like them being touched.
    -Anywhere else seems to be neutral.

Frogadier:
    -It seems to like the head spikes being touched.
    -Mine doesn't seem to have any complaints with anywhere.

I also think I discovered something about Pokémon-Amie. With my Flabebe, I decided to play minigames with it for about half an hour. After this, after a short interval, she gained more EXP from Pokémon-Amie. My Flabebe wasn't traded from any game, as I caught it myself, and has never left my cartridge. I can take snapshots of the effect and of the OT and number if I need to supply some proof of this occurrence.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

I'm confused as to what exactly you're supposed to do to get any points out of the giant yarn ball at the end of the Head-It minigame.

I can't seem to find any sort of timing that produces a result other then my Pokemon getting squished by it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fieora View Post
    I've been trying this for the last two days without much luck =/
    I can get my pokemon to look at me, and then twice I've been able to get facial poses recognised =/ It seems to hate my glasses too... Had a chain of about 6 going at one point, then it just couldn't figure out winking, managed it without glasses on the next time I managed to get it up again, but otherwise, it doesn't seem to lock onto you very well at all, keeps losing you somehow and doesn't read facials very well at all =(

Other than that I love it!!
    Happy silly bouncing pokemon ^^ Also, it seems that getting highscores in MiniGames helps with the affection, I gained two hearts when I was berry picking on unlimited. Got almost 200 berries that go =D
    It did said more eyewear and try hold yous ds a feet away

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

I've noticed that holding the DS further away makes mimicking a little more reliable.
    Favorite Pokemon: Mew and Charmander because they win at life.

When consistently playing, and feeding your pokemon through amie, it steadily gets happier. As it does, I think it gets an exp boost. My Gama/Froakie is getting an exp boost.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

Had a different battle text when my Gyarados reached red health, it said "Gyarados is in a bit of a pinch, it looks like it might cry!" It's at 4/5 affection rating
    Last edited by Lithexive; 13th October 2013 at 3:04 AM.

It is good fun but does playign with Pokemon via Pokemon-Amie actually do anything other than change battle text and evolve Sylveon. Besides form Sylveon evolution it does seem a bit pointless. It is kinda but I also think what is the point? Also, do different coloured pokemon treats do different things?

3DS friend code: 1478-4001-3509

I would love to link up with people!
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    It's a whole new world we live in,
    It's a whole new way to see,
    It's a whole new place,
    With a brand new attitude
    But you still gotta catch 'em all
    And be the best that you can be!

Trying to see if I can get Riolu to evolve via this way.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

I have been messing around with pokemon-amie for a while and I still cannot figure out what enjoyment is. It seems like the more I play with my pokemon the less enjoyment they have. Does anyone have a clue about what increases and decreases it?
    3DS FC: 3496-9493-8590

Can someone help me out with the Pokemon Amie part the part with the music notes how do I raised it to max level I already play an hour of mini games and nothing for a moment was full but I feed eevee and the music notes when down!

Can someone help me?i maxed my eevees bond and leveled it during the day twice, yet it wont evolve into espeon. Am i missing something?

The affection value in Pokemon Amie is separate from the friendship value needed to evolve Pokemon.

On an unrelated note, i really wish I didn't have to wait so long to get a Deino, because I'm dying to play with a Hydreigon.

Since everyone seems to have problems with the facial recognition (including me), maybe we should gather tips and pointers on how to use it?

So far you guys wrote saying a bit further from the 3ds and palying in a well lit area.

Anything else?

I'm also havin trouble scoring five stars in the yarn and puzzle games.

It's a fun addition, pokemon-amie!
    My 3ds Friend Code:
    Name: Rotem
    FC: 4425-1847-2626

I have Pokemon X, Animal Crossing New Leaf, Mario Kart 7, Super Smash Bros. For 3ds, Bravely Default, Luigi's Mansion 2 and Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium for Multiplayer. Add me if you wish.

Repost from what I said in the discovery thread - maybe it will be of use for you guys. I'd suggest trying some testing of this too for more info and maybe get a more accurate version of this.

Have some Amie stuff! I and some friends were trying some trial and error, and I think this way works in general to get the affection up. It's a bit of a timely process, but this may help for you guys trying to get a Sylveon.

Basically, you have to alternate between feeding, petting, and playing minigames with your Pokemon. Doing one may increase an Amie stat but decrease another.
    For example - one cake and a pet = fullness and affection up by one, but enjoyment may decrease by one. A minigame in itself drops the fullness by two, but increases enjoyment by two. So it's a bit of a balancing act.

One way that seems to get the affection up to the max 5 after some time was interchanging between feeding a cake and playing a minigame, with some petting between each case. Keep the fullness at or above a minimum of 3 before playing a minigame. Also go for the nicer cakes, that you get by playing minigames at higher levels, and more of by playing well.
    Last edited by bobandbill; 13th October 2013 at 1:47 PM.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

i got my eevee to max in everything and leveled it up and it didn't evlove am i doing something wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by strawbs View Post
    i got my eevee to max in everything and leveled it up and it didn't evlove am i doing something wrong?
    You also need to have a Fairy-type move and level it up.
    This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciatted starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig . Started by Dax-360
    Quote Originally Posted by Teshub View Post
    I also read from the bulbagarden thread about the movie that Zorua impersonates Dawn and tries to show Dawn's butt to Ash. Fanservice, foreshadowing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    This show is called Pokemon, not Pochaman.. although that sounds almost the same..
    Youtube, DeviantArt, Bulbagarden, Imageshack, Photobucket, Smogon, Blog, Pokémon Series Analysis Dropbox Folder, Tumblr. PO/PS Username: Yusuf Kaya 3.0

cool thanks you got a move list for me please?

I think it'll learn charm, a fairy type move, by level 29.

A parody of the Pokemon Colosseum game, full of pastries and Miror B.
    Completed. Four times winner of Best Comedy/Funniest Fic.

The BBS Forums! Join in!
    Gain achievements for activity on forums & the games!

Tied to this Pokemon Magazine! Looking for contributors - check it out!
    Why should you? Well, Wynaut?
    Current article: Dude, where's my Game Corner? Learn why you can't gamble in ORAS. =(
    Avatar by minty-fivestar on DA, with edited background/cropping. Fic banner by cieux.

Quote Originally Posted by Trainer Yusuf View Post
    You also need to have a Fairy-type move and level it up.
    I believe this is false. My Eevee evolved without a fairy move.

Quote Originally Posted by RawrDinosaur View Post
    I believe this is false. My Eevee evolved without a fairy move.
    its only for Sylveon. the others don't need a fairy to evolve from what I've heard

///

Pokegym Credit: Azulart (gym badge),FairyWitch (Userbar)
    Trinity Credit: AstralShadow (personal banner and trade shop button) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & Sworn Metalhead (symbol)

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast