Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Anybody else love when they lean into the amie screen? The upside down is my fave.
    Yes, I love that part! It took a little while for my then-Charmeleon to start doing it, but now that he's a Charizard he does it basically all the time. It always makes me break into a huge grin just because of the completely solemn expression he wears xD
    Trying to fill my X Pokedex! Please PM me for my Friend Code if you'd like.
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-tan View Post
    Yes, I love that part! It took a little while for my then-Charmeleon to start doing it, but now that he's a Charizard he does it basically all the time. It always makes me break into a huge grin just because of the completely solemn expression he wears xD
    Tyrunt look so happy all the time, so its awesome. I noticed with tyrantrum, if you pet his muzzle, he'll open and close his mouth. I can't wait till morning, it'll be awesome. A huge dino, who absolutely loves me, and being petted (And the chocolate puffs).
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Goodra is so ridiculously happy all the time that I can't help laugh whenever I look at its face for more then a few seconds.

It's pity it ended up being one of the boring Pokemon, though. It doesn't even have an idle animation.

Random PA revelation of the day: I forgot Metagross has a mouth. :x
    Claims | Golurk (pending) ・ Knights of the Round (Final Fantasy series, summon)
    3DS Friend Code | 2148 8469 8580
    ΩR | Duelleck (♂OT: 44357) ・ αS | Merlwyn (♀OT: 57802)
    X | Nixon (OT: 43198) / Friend Safari Ghost (Pumpkaboo, Shuppet, Dusclops)
    Wh | Ace (OT: 62283) ・ W2 | Lloyd (OT: 30233)SS | Karagu (OT: 55992)

KEEP CALM and BE A CHAMPION

Quote Originally Posted by Austratus View Post
    Really? I thought in the anime it does.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by Austratus View Post
    Speaking of, does anyone who has X note whether or not Xerneas has a mouth? It's hard to tell with even Yveltal unless there's art explicitly showing it. X)
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    Speaking of, does anyone who has X note whether or not Xerneas has a mouth? It's hard to tell with even Yveltal unless there's art explicitly showing it. X)
    Yvetal has a mouth-its kinda a weird mouth, but it has one. Its quite cute to see it open it, actually.

-My younger brother

Quote Originally Posted by CrusherTheFeraligatr View Post
    Yvetal has a mouth-its kinda a weird mouth, but it has one. Its quite cute to see it open it, actually.
    It is, I like playing with it just to see its cute face. *3*
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    It is, I like playing with it just to see its cute face. *3*
    I love how you have to pet his feet.

-My younger brother

Has anyone else seen special sleeping animation for Growlithe and Arcanine? They actually are laying down, no Z's, no "snoring", and unique wake up animation, before it cuts to white to change to it's usual standing on all fours position.

It does always happen though, like sometimes Arcanine is just the usual closed eyed drifting to a side and keeping itself from falling sideways adorably. xD
    3DS Friend Code: 0344 - 9488 - 0748 (Eric) Friend Safari Type: Normal. Pokémon: Dunsparce, Mincinno, Smeargle.
    Do feel free to add, just let me know so I can add you back! :3

Talonflame always appears upside down on the screen for me! so cute! I hope this feature never goes away. I loved having pokemon follow you around in HGSS, but this blows that completely out of the water.

For some reason, whenever I do the facial expression thing, the 3DS doesn't pick up when I do stuff like wink my eye, tilt my head, or open my mouth wide

Also, the little Goomy I just hatched, who isn't even passed level 1, is my first pokémon to reach maximum affection on pokémon amie !!
    Last edited by Mr.Munchlax; 14th November 2013 at 4:26 AM.

Black2/
    Heart Gold/X Trainer Card:
    • Name- Dale Hudson
    • Status- Hearing from Cheren that Team Flare has attacked the Aspertia Academy and blew up the school to try to get me to leave Kalos
    • Idols- Tucker Satoshi, Red, Cynthia, Alder, Lance
    • Hometown- Aspertia City, Unova, USA
    • Graduated from- Aspertia Academy

Does anyone find it annoying that a max affection pokemon looks to the right when it is sent out?

Kinda makes the battle menu longer to appear ….

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

Quote Originally Posted by flawlessazn View Post
    Does anyone find it annoying that a max affection pokemon looks to the right when it is sent out?

Kinda makes the battle menu longer to appear ….
    How dare you complain about the Pokémon you bonded perfectly with!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Munchlax View Post
    For some reason, whenever I do the facial expression thing, the 3DS doesn't pick up when I do stuff like wink my eye, tilt my head, or open my mouth wide

Also, the little Goomy I just hatched, who isn't even passed level 1, is my first pokémon to reach maximum affection on pokémon amie !!
    Congrats! My tyrantrum just maxed out.

Aw, people don't like the movements? I think they're sweet, like when they dodge stuff because they love you, or look back.

-My younger brother

I got my Lunatone to 5 hearts in Affection. If I don't keep petting and feeding it, will its Affection level decrease?

Quote Originally Posted by Kalos.Fan View Post
    I got my Lunatone to 5 hearts in Affection. If I don't keep petting and feeding it, will its Affection level decrease?
    I haven't touched Amie since I maxed my main team on the day of release, and they're still max affection.
    Join my Roleplay Forum?

Spoiler:- Shinies I'm after:

Quote Originally Posted by Kalos.Fan View Post
    Yes, Kalos.Fan, it's impossible for Pokemon to decrease Affection. I have my whole team maxed out. The battle messages are still different, and they still get boosted xp. I wish they had the following feature like in HGSS so that you could interact with your Pokemon more and it shows their affection in the overworld.
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

I did some experimenting with Amie last night, using a few Pokemon from the PC...

Snorlax was pretty awkward at first, because due to his size, only his lower half was on the touchscreen. When I fed him a Pokepuff, though, the camera moved up and I could pet his head and shoulders. He was about the goofiest one I tried. Liked having his ears pet (he'd get this silly dreamy look on his face as I pet them), and he would also make a derpy curious face when I waved my hand around. Whenever he was happy, he'd wave his arms in the air and his belly would bounce. xD

Eevee was probably the most adorable. Again, she made a curious little face when I waved my hand around, but was otherwise very happy. She liked being pet on the front part of the light-colored ruff around her neck, but was okay with mainly everything else except the fluffy fur at the top of her head, which made her make this kind of sad face. When I fed her Pokepuffs she'd leap around happily. About killed me *sobs*

Ninetales was the most majestic, didn't mind basically any petting, and his cry scared me half to death because it always sounded like he was mad.

Dragonair was also cute but didn't do much, just sort of bounced around happily when I fed her. Made some very cute sounds of happiness, though.

Zoroark...uh no thank you I'll pass

Magikarp was pretty hilarious (swimming in midair!) and seemed thrilled that I was paying attention to him. He didn't mind where I pet him and always kind of swam around happily when I fed him.

Ditto was the last one I tried, and actually was pretty adorable for a blob of goo. Apparently it must be difficult to pet him because the Mickey Mouse glove hand icon moved very slowly and turned rather blue. But he was quite happy about it all and bounced around when I fed him.

Apologies if others have talked about playing with these guys, I just thought I'd share what I found out last night
    Trying to fill my X Pokedex! Please PM me for my Friend Code if you'd like.
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.

Just played with my shiny azumarill in amie and its soo cute I just had to upload a photo of it to my photobucket. Pretty sure It's tail glows when you feed it.

Muk is not fun to play with in amie makes such a gross sound when you pet them all squishy and gross.

Wish we could play with Megas in amie because I'd love to play with my mega absol since its soo fluffy
    National dex complete - shiny charm obtained

Name:Stacey
    My 3ds friend code. 2981-5742-9029

My shiniesx4.x5. x4. -braixen- x2. x3. -trevenant-x2. x2.-honedge- froakie -x2.x2.
    http://s798.photobucket.com/user/Dar...?sort=3&page=1

IV breeder - have many iv bred pokemon and can breed many if you want a list of what I can breed pm me.

Quote Originally Posted by dark1raven3 View Post
    Just played with my shiny azumarill in amie and its soo cute I just had to upload a photo of it to my photobucket. Pretty sure It's tail glows when you feed it.

Muk is not fun to play with in amie makes such a gross sound when you pet them all squishy and gross.

Wish we could play with Megas in amie because I'd love to play with my mega absol since its soo fluffy

Dude, you have a muk? Trade something for a grimer?

-My younger brother

Man, I just can't get over how much I love Pokemon-Amie! it puts making a connection with your pokemon to a whole new level, They are willing to hang on, hit an enemy hard, or steel through status effects...for you!

This reminds me when i was going through Victory Road and faced a trainer's Haxorus. My Slurpuff took a Guillotine and...and...held on...THEY TOOK A 1-HIT KO ATTACK! I couldn't help but cry joyfully and say "You...you're awsome!"!
    Darkness is just a friend you can't see!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

Mi-tan, if you think Eevee is adorable, you've gotta evolve one into Umbreon to play with in Pokémon-Amie, it sounds cute and sweet, and it's tail wags when you feed it a Poké Puff is adorable. ^w^
    3DS Friend Code: 0344 - 9488 - 0748 (Eric) Friend Safari Type: Normal. Pokémon: Dunsparce, Mincinno, Smeargle.
    Do feel free to add, just let me know so I can add you back! :3

So far. my favorite Pokemon on the Amie are Delphox and Absol. Both are very happy to see me and they make the cutest faces ^.^ And I like both of their cries.

However, Zangoose has all of the personality and facial expressions of the grumpy cat meme. Even when it opens its mouth in happiness it looks like its pissed off.
    Friend Code: 3282-1808-1238
    Pokemon in my Safari: Mienfoo, Sawk, Hariyama
    HA Pokemon I have: Eevee, Fletchling, Froakie, Poochyena, Goomy, Mienfoo, Snorunt, Petilil, Shroomish, Torchic, Charmander, Fennekin, Helioptile, Gible, Bulbasaur, Emolga, Squirtle
    HA Pokemon I am looking for: Nidoran (f), Mawile, Ralts, Espurr (m), Zangoose, Smeargle, Vulpix, Abra, Dratini, Litleo, Spritzee, Swirlix, Shinx, Budew, Buizel, Lilipup, Minccino
    Currently Breeding: HA Eevee, min 4 Perfect IVs currently, 5 max. Still working on getting one that has all 6 stats perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by DragoniteRules1 View Post
    Yes, Kalos.Fan, it's impossible for Pokemon to decrease Affection. I have my whole team maxed out. The battle messages are still different, and they still get boosted xp. I wish they had the following feature like in HGSS so that you could interact with your Pokemon more and it shows their affection in the overworld.
    Maybe this has been answered before, but i couldn't find it: Does this mean that storing pokémon in the bank doesn't reduce affection (the pokémon amie type) either? The game says "friends forever" when i hit 5 hearts so that bodes well, but i'm afraid to try it myself :P

i'm well underway to getting my main team to level 100, but i'll soon be levelling more pokémon, and it would suck (as well as be heart-rending) to lose affection with my main crew because of it, not to mention the influx of currently unobtainable pokémon that will be added when pokémon bank hits (misdreavus and shaymin must be so cute in pokémon amie! ^_^ )

Page 18 of 35 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast