Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

Lol it was paralyzed. Thanks.
    FC: 2552 1706 4453

Lol, my Salamence is a sleepy little guy, twice now I've seen him snoozing when opening up Amie, and then twice he tried going back to sleep when I was playing with him! How rude! >:T

^^
    He probably has a status condition or low HP

I remember I first used the Pokemon Amie on my Kirlia. The way she danced around smiling when she was happy was adorable.

is there any real use for pokemon amie other than sylveon?
    MY Friend code. (if you add me pm me with yours)

3668 8584 2784

I have Wooper, Dugtrio and Palpitoad

Quote Originally Posted by Vasarto View Post
    No, unless you for some reason find difficulties playing the game with low-leveled Pokemon that get their butts handed to them in a daily basis outside of battle facilities.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

The exp. boost is nice
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Quote Originally Posted by magentaman View Post
    The exp. boost is nice
    That and it's a childhood dream realized
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Credit goes to FairyWitch at Flower Paradise Graphics

Fanfic Status: Currently postponed-- Kingdom Hearts: Memories' Reflection. Last updated 8/17/13

The exp. boost is nice
    Which then becomes obsolete once you hit lvl. 100, but it should be done when training Pokemon.

The exp. boost is nice
    My Sylveon was madly overlevelled during the story because I maxed affection before I knew it only took two :P
    Hello, I'm TheShinyMedicham! Meditite was my first ever Shiny Pokémon, so it's become one of my favourite Pokémon. My favourite Pokémon is Snivy, and my favourite type is Grass.
    Shiny Total: 16

Hitmontop is best dancer.

There's always the other perks to maxing happiness.
    You know, increased critical hits...being able to pet it after a battle (Which I love) and also at the start of a turn where you get a little message such as "<Pokemon name> is awaiting <Player name>'s instructions..."
    Friend Code: 4098-3294-3067
    Friend Safari: (Dark) Pawniard, Cacturne, Liepard
    **PLEASE PM ME IF YOU ADDED ME!!**

Quote Originally Posted by Togeblimp View Post
    There's always the other perks to maxing happiness.
    You know, increased critical hits...being able to pet it after a battle (Which I love) and also at the start of a turn where you get a little message such as "<Pokemon name> is awaiting <Player name>'s instructions..."
    I think it also occasionally lets your Pokemon survive hits that would've otherwise KO'd them, and helps them shake off status conditions. Although I've only experienced the former once with my Charizard, and never encountered the latter effect.

In other news, I tried playing with Muk today out of curiosity. It was officially disturbing.
    Trying to fill my X Pokedex! Please PM me for my Friend Code if you'd like.
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.

I've found larvitar to be utterly adorable when playing.
    It's still no shellder of course.
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/5ydys1.jpg[/IMG]
    3DS FC: 0962-9471-3329

Pancham does the most adorable little marching dance thing when he's happy, it almost makes me not want to evolve him!
    Forever keeping it clean. Whether everyone else likes it or not!
    3DS FC: 4227 - 0729 - 3560

My ASB Profile

I love Pokémon Amie.
    I've maxed out the Affection of all my Team Members, except Inky, and I've encountered every single effect except the Petting after Battle :P

I love it, it's so adorabel :3

Also, almost every time I play with my Surskit, the window starts upside-down, which is kinda odd :P

Quote Originally Posted by Rika_of_Thunder View Post
    Lol, my Salamence is a sleepy little guy, twice now I've seen him snoozing when opening up Amie, and then twice he tried going back to sleep when I was playing with him! How rude! >:T
    This might not mean anything, but out of curiosity, what characteristic does that Salamence have?
    Might not mean characteristics affecting them or it might be just a coincidence, but if it has something like 'Nods off a lot' or 'takes plenty of siestas', then I guess GF might've put in more detail into it then I thought.

Pokemon just start falling asleep once their enjoyment and fullness are both close to the max.

I can't help but find it a little silly that all of the winged Pokemon that fly in Pokemon Amie keep flying even after they fall asleep. It's understandable why they do it in battle, but since they're not as limited as far as animations go in Amie, I was hoping they'd give them a proper sleeping animation (Especially after seeing how some like Hydreigon did actually sleep on the ground in Gates to Infinity).

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    Pokemon just start falling asleep once their enjoyment and fullness are both close to the max.

I can't help but find it a little silly that all of the winged Pokemon that fly in Pokemon Amie keep flying even after they fall asleep. It's understandable why they do it in battle, but since they're not as limited as far as animations go in Amie, I was hoping they'd give them a proper sleeping animation (Especially after seeing how some like Hydreigon did actually sleep on the ground in Gates to Infinity).
    I like to think they didn't have enough time to make many different animations for all the Pokémon, since they also already had to do all the 3D models and battle animations with this gen. I hope they'll just expand on Amie in future games, instead of abandoning it, or building it from scratch again. If they keep what they made in X/Y, they could then decide to give every Pokémon in Amie an extra few animations and interactions in the next game. I'd like to see that.

My Eevee evolved into a Sylveon even though his affection was no where near maxed out? He knows one fairy type move and has Pokérus; could that have something to do with it?

Just got a Grimer from the GTS and I really like how the hand gets sludgy and slows down no matter where I pet him. It's those little details that adds so much to it!
    Quote Originally Posted by coyote_cuddles View Post
    My Eevee evolved into a Sylveon even though his affection was no where near maxed out? He knows one fairy type move and has Pokérus; could that have something to do with it?
    Last I read, Eevee just needs to have at least 2 Affection ( as well as knowing a Fairy move) in order to evolve into Sylveon, not max Affection.

Played around with a Haunter... I have no way to describe the hand effects but she grinned and laughed away....

Zigzagoon is really cute in Pokemon Amie. It excitedly turns in a circle after you feed it, pet it, or complete the face game :3
    3DS Friend Code: 5129-1435-1920 (Andrea)
    Pokémon X Trainer Name: Andrea
    Native Vivillon Pattern: High Plains
    Feel free to PM/VM if you'd like to trade Vivillon patterns (accepting all).
    Please do not add me for Friend Safari as I'm focused on completing the storyline.

Hi. New to the Serebii thread. Nice to meet all of you.

Now I'm sure some of you have noticed but there's also sound recognition along with face recognition for the Pokemon-Aime. Does anyone have any information for the sound recognition? Like... if you whistle a pokemon's cry or a tune or something, you'll get a cool reaction from the pokemon or something (ex: I just whistle a single note and Delphox reacts like it's happy)?

well it can be used to boast pokemon's happiness... in other words it can be used to evolve pokemon that needs max happiness to evolve (E.G Golbat)

Sir Agislash is here! Reporting for duty!

Quote Originally Posted by Morty05 View Post
    well it can be used to boast pokemon's happiness... in other words it can be used to evolve pokemon that needs max happiness to evolve (E.G Golbat)
    Apparently, Happiness isn't tied to it at all. Otherwise getting Sylveon wouldn't require the use of amie.

Raising Happiness become a hell lot easier if you simply feed them Stat Decreasing Berries. You'll evolve Pokemon in a single day with a single level.
    Last edited by AuraChannelerChris; 29th November 2013 at 11:20 PM.

Page 20 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1016171819202122232430 ... LastLast