Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

I fail miserably at Berry Picker Unlimited. It gets overwhelming when it speeds up.
    Any tips on this minigame?

.: So, what's next? | Edit by me, do not steal. :.
    .: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Quote Originally Posted by Wulava View Post
    I fail miserably at Berry Picker Unlimited. It gets overwhelming when it speeds up.
    Any tips on this minigame?
    I can easily get 130+ berries, so a few tips I can think of are:
    -keep your cursor centered on the middle berry when not waiting for Pokemon to pop up
    -always go for the berry closest to where you currently are/make short concise movements; don't reach all the way across just because that's what the next Pokemon in sequential order wants when another berry you need is just up to the right
    -if you accidentally pick up a berry no Pokemon wants, just drop it
    -learn where the berries are on the tree so you don't have to look for it

Berries hiscore:
    Hard: 42
    Endless: 138

Head-it hiscore:
    Hard: 560
    Endless: 1161

Puzzle hiscore:
    Hard: 1:06 (can't get that 5 stars T__T)
    Endless: Haven't even tried, lol...

Poor Cryogonal you can't pet him at all...

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Poor Cryogonal you can't pet him at all...
    You can, actually.

There's two points on edge of its body that can be touched.

It's kind of disappointing that some Pokémon without a neck merely twitch, or haven't been given a proper animation at all. My Gengar just has a strange spasm in its neck and you never see the front of its face after battle.

[IMG]http://i50.*******.com/1zczozk.png[/IMG]

"This won't hurt a bit..."

[IMG]http://i54.*******.com/2r7y61i.gif[/IMG]
    SoulSilver: 3782-6070-5200
    3DS: 1306-6278-8282
    X Psychic Safari: Grumpig, Wobbuffet, Gothorita.

Just wanna know one thing about Amie. Does the power boosts it has affects WiFi battles?

Shiny zubat in Amie also looks like a frog. I felt like petting a different pokemon.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

Quote Originally Posted by ChloboShoka View Post
    Just wanna know one thing about Amie. Does the power boosts it has affects WiFi battles?
    Nope. Don't even think it'll work in ranking matches or the Battle Maison.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Nope. Don't even think it'll work in ranking matches or the Battle Maison.
    Thanks was curious.

☆ Maya Fey: Ace Pokemon Trainer
    Carry On, BlisseyThe Other King☆
    Advancers Tumblr
    Banner by Sworn Metalhead at Dćdric Design ✠

So, uh, yeah.

I got a High-Score of 8526 in Header Unlimited, and does anybody know the Maximum Score?

Same goes for Berry Picker (although I only have 1392 in that)

... I can't get Five Stars in Puzzle Hard, yet I finish the Easy Puzzle under three Seconds ._.
    Seriously, that thing is messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    So, uh, yeah.

I got a High-Score of 8526 in Header Unlimited, and does anybody know the Maximum Score?

Since the level is said to be unlimited, then that means there's no highest score in that mini game. So to answer your question, there is no maximum score in a mini game if its unlimited

So, uh, yeah.

... I can't get Five Stars in Puzzle Hard, yet I finish the Easy Puzzle under three Seconds ._.
    The trick is to work on the edge of the puzzle first, as that part never changes, and by the time you've got most of it done, it'll be a lot easier to put together the center of the puzzle.

I'm guessing the score maxes out at 9999, as there isn't enough room for additional digits to be displayed on the result screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    The trick is to work on the edge of the puzzle first, as that part never changes, and by the time you've got most of it done, it'll be a lot easier to put together the center of the puzzle.

I'm guessing the score maxes out at 9999, as there isn't enough room for additional digits to be displayed on the result screen.
    Yeah, I usually do that, but I tend to mix up the sides of the puzzle, so they keep going in the wrong place.

Alright, then, thanks.

I don't know if I'm the only one who feels this way, but I think that in spite of Pokemon Amie existing to bond trainers with their Pokemon and raise happiness, that there should be drawbacks to the feature if you choose to misuse it. Like it, like certain folks, you're a dick to your Pokemon and troll them with teasing them with Poke'Puffs and then dropping them, making the Pokemon upset; then those effect should carry over in battle, if you do it too many times. Ideally, GameFreak would take some of the elements of Pokemon Colosseum, where the Shadow Pokemon attacked the trainer in their hyper mode state

I know I'm a little late but, Braixen in Pokemon Amie is just so cute! I literally stand in one spot for hours and play with my Pokemon, even after I've finished the game. Pokemon Amie rocks!

Quote Originally Posted by IceQueen4483 View Post
    I know I'm a little late but, Braixen in Pokemon Amie is just so cute! I literally stand in one spot for hours and play with my Pokemon, even after I've finished the game. Pokemon Amie rocks!
    if i had known it was cute, i shouldn't have evolve it delphox. oh well got to breed

Has anyone get their Pokemon to follow you in Amie? I tried tilting my head at... I forget what Pokemon it was a long time ago and I failed lol

Challenges completed: LG Grass mono
    Pokemon HGSS roleplaying forum. Referral: Tikikala

FC: 2981 6880 2804
    Flying Safari:

Quote Originally Posted by Kacho View Post
    Has anyone get their Pokemon to follow you in Amie? I tried tilting my head at... I forget what Pokemon it was a long time ago and I failed lol
    do you mean tilting with the camera?

How do you finish the Easy Puzzle in 2 seconds or less when it won't even slide the tiles fast enough to move them all within that time?

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    How do you finish the Easy Puzzle in 2 seconds or less when it won't even slide the tiles fast enough to move them all within that time?
    i think that's impossible since i haven't reach a very short time limit in completing a puzzle

Gah, I still find it impossible getting a high star rating on Tile Puzzle Unlimited XD. I just barely managed to go through all the puzzles twice, and that only got me 1.5 stars. I'm assuming to get 5 stars, you'd have to go through each puzzle really quickly at least 6 or 7 times, to keep your timer from running out.
    ~Graoo!~

~Mightyena lover and Shiny Hunter~

[Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Fire--- Magmar, Larvesta and Braxien]

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    I really don't know.

Actually, I don't even remember ne doing that, it just showed up in the high-score box, and I assumed I did that.
    My game has been bugggy prior to the 1.2 Update, though, I need to check if it's still there.

If not, then my high-score is 6 seconds, which was really only because of incredibly lucky placement.

EDIT: Nope, it's not there anymore. Now my high-score is just 6 seconds.
    Last edited by dirkac; 18th December 2013 at 7:47 AM.

Pokemon-amie is definitely one of my favorite additions introduced in Generation 6.
    I love the fact that we can interact and play with our Pokemon. The mini-games in Pokemon-amie are really fun,
    And thanks to this feature which makes the bond between Pokemon and Trainer stronger, your Pokemon excels in battles as well.
    If you ask me, this is the best feature in Pokemon XY.

Quote Originally Posted by Nulava View Post
    Pokemon-amie is definitely one of my favorite additions introduced in Generation 6.
    I love the fact that we can interact and play with our Pokemon. The mini-games in Pokemon-amie are really fun,
    And thanks to this feature which makes the bond between Pokemon and Trainer stronger, your Pokemon excels in battles as well.
    If you ask me, this is the best feature in Pokemon XY.
    not only that it also increase the happiness of your pokemon , now i got a question on my own

how can i pet aurorus it seems it doesn't want to let me pet since it always stomp me.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    not only that it also increase the happiness of your pokemon , now i got a question on my own

how can i pet aurorus it seems it doesn't want to let me pet since it always stomp me.
    If you bring out a Pokepuff when you're playing with any Pokemon that takes up both screens, the camera will pan up temporarily so you can touch the upper half of their body.

Page 22 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast