Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    one thing i noticed about amie, the pokemon appear to love being petted where you first rubbed/petted them. i believe when they evolve (assuming youve played with them at all and now have one heart minimum) their favorite spot seems to be correspondent to their pre-evolved form's favorite spot. i could be wrong but its something i noticed when petting multiple untouched pokemon
    Each species has the same preferences. A lot of them just happen to like being pet in the same spot in every evolution stage.

The Deino line is one of the few I've noticed that have a spot that's disliked initially (Their heads) become a liked spot once they're fully evolved.

I assume when it comes to pokemon-amie, most people are dirty perverts?
    FC: 2251-5486-7013
    NNID: ImmortalMewtwo (banned on MIIVERSE again, f()(K you sir* )
    Pokémon Y IGN: IMMORTALMEW2

You make Mewtwo a sad Mewtwo unless you subscribe and/or at least watch it...
    www.youtube.com/immortalmewtwo

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalMewtwo View Post
    Not me; I'm a very clean pervert.

Yeah, I happen to take good care of myself thank you very much. :P

Anyway, I'm finding playing around with the legendaries is a lot of fun because they tend to surprise you. Kyurem for instance seems to pull off cute in certain animations.

It's time to return to the old, soaring back to Hoenn!

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

Anyway, I'm finding playing around with the legendaries is a lot of fun because they tend to surprise you. Kyurem for instance seems to pull off cute in certain animations.
    Yeah, I agree. Pikachu is super adorable and so is Braixen. They have fun and it benefits you in battle! You can actually play with your Pokémon which makes the game a lot more fun. I also love head it. I play that for hours. u_u
    I multiship a lot
    I am a huge fan of Pokémon, PMMM, Sherlock and all sorts of other things!
    Psst, I don't own the banner^ Credit to tumblr user bennycumbs
    ~Fire type Pokemon Club~ ~Dawn Hikari Fan club~

Quote Originally Posted by NinjaMay View Post
    Yeah, I agree. Pikachu is super adorable and so is Braixen. They have fun and it benefits you in battle! You can actually play with your Pokémon which makes the game a lot more fun. I also love head it. I play that for hours. u_u
    lol try to drop the pokepuffs, you will see the adorable pikachu getting mad at you. i really love pikachu when he gets angry since the pikachu seems to have the same voice with the one in the anime if i'm not mistaken.

I like this new feature but it's kinda pity that some pokemon are so hard to pet. Like Cryogonal, you have to be very careful not to freeze yourself. It's understandable though but still kinda pity. Just watched the Giratina's eating animation- freaky but pretty cool still It's even more freaky when Magnemite "eats"- puff just disappears when it looks at it.....
    LF shinies:
    LF: FT:
    FC: 2766-9478-4272 FS: normal type Minccino, Dunsparce and Smeargle
    I have these shinies for trade!

Please visit my trade shop: (It's still quite small but i'm working on it) http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...reeding-Corner

Successful Masuda methods(not for trade):

just got into this but where does one find which flavor to feed them??
    Coolest Eva

FC: 1048-9604-6631

Quote Originally Posted by gringogram View Post
    just got into this but where does one find which flavor to feed them??
    they dont appear to have a preference to flavors, they just seem to get more hearts out of the ones that have more toppings.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

How the hell did my Aegislash eat a pokepuff? It looked like her eye was eating it.... weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Taodragon View Post

I know!! Yveltal has this adorable little mouth that opens and it is wayy too cute for the Destruction Pokémon.

i'm not included there why would you say so anyway moving on to my faves in pokemon amie

my favorite might probably be pikachu and sylveon

pikachu -since it follows the va of the anime, love this pokemon when it gets angry
    sylveon - oh my i don't have any words for this one, too adorable and cuteness will hype you no matter what

I guess you heard of that dirty idea from Tvtropes. I understand what you're referring to. but not all of us do. In fact, it's just third or fourth nature for some of us at times. All of us will have to learn / or hear somewhere about this sensitive theme of "making love" eventually. But others won't do it anyway due to their personal stand on the theme of perverted ... you know. It's all a matter of mastering one's restraint. I would see them akin to pet lovers in real life (I don't get the IRL term back then), just replace cats with Mews I guess.

But we can't avoid some players getting a little too greedy of the -ahem- pokephillia kind of play playing Pokemon-amie (for me, Gardevoir is one of those highlight victims)
    Final Chapter: 38: Mountain's Edge(Click the Banner above)

Did some wondertrading yesterday, and got myself a mudkip. O my god it is the cutest thing ever in Amie, I love how it wags his tail when he's happy
    Friend Code 2234 - 8536 - 6702
    Friend Safari is ground with Dugtrio, Trapinch, Palpitoad

Current shiny hunt: Ralts MM breeding, 100+ eggs atm

My Charizard justs loves it when I rub her wings.
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

Quote Originally Posted by Horn of Valmar View Post
    Did some wondertrading yesterday, and got myself a mudkip. O my god it is the cutest thing ever in Amie, I love how it wags his tail when he's happy
    fennekin is adorable too, especially when it looks sad - that face you know what i'm talking about

Anyone done Amie with Luxio? Oh my, it's so cute! When you pet its head its ears wobble everywhere! But if you touche its tail it shocks you =s
    Also Grovyle looks really weird... the camera angle makes it look... not that nice, oh well, when it smiles its cute!
    And when evolved into Sceptile and you touch one of the yellow balls it gives you the most murderous look I have ever seen so far on Amie...

Also, not sure if when Pokemon like you enough, the places they hated being touched, do they then allow you? And if it likes you enough and its a fire type will it not burn you, or will it still burn you?
    Has left Serebii forums.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    Anyone done Amie with Luxio? Oh my, it's so cute! When you pet its head its ears wobble everywhere! But if you touche its tail it shocks you =s
    Also Grovyle looks really weird... the camera angle makes it look... not that nice, oh well, when it smiles its cute!
    And when evolved into Sceptile and you touch one of the yellow balls it gives you the most murderous look I have ever seen so far on Amie...

Also, not sure if when Pokemon like you enough, the places they hated being touched, do they then allow you? And if it likes you enough and its a fire type will it not burn you, or will it still burn you?
    nah i don't think fire type pokemons when they're hate being touched will burn you , examples are charmander stages and fennekin stages also talonflame.

For the record, you have to actually be touching fire/lava for them to burn you. For something like Charmander, whose body is not on fire, then of course you won't get burned. How much a Pokemon likes you has nothing to do with it. Play with fire and you're gonna get burned.
    Competitive/IGRMT Mod and one of the writers for the PotW.

I make no claim of being perfect or always right. Take everything I say with a grain of salt.

I think people are thinking about that anime episode where a Ponyta's trainer says its mane (fire) would not burn anyone who it trusts. Then Ash touches it like a dummy and gets burned.
    Shine bright like a diamond

My FC is 4785-4568-5063. I have a Dark type Friend Safari (Absol - Justified, Crawdaunt - Adaptability, Mightyena - Moxie). If you add me, send me a message with your FC. (Currently looking for Ivysaur and Eevee safaris.)

Emily101's Shiny Chaining Guide (foolproof!)

Quote Originally Posted by KillerDraco View Post
    For the record, you have to actually be touching fire/lava for them to burn you. For something like Charmander, whose body is not on fire, then of course you won't get burned. How much a Pokemon likes you has nothing to do with it. Play with fire and you're gonna get burned.
    That'd be a nice touch though if the more your pokemon trusted or liked you, the more they could adjust their flames and whatnot to not hurt you. Has anybody tried out a pokemon with rough skin? I haven't had the chance but i'm wondering if it "hurts" or anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Greninja VI View Post
    That'd be a nice touch though if the more your pokemon trusted or liked you, the more they could adjust their flames and whatnot to not hurt you. Has anybody tried out a pokemon with rough skin? I haven't had the chance but i'm wondering if it "hurts" or anything.
    At least pyroar lets you pet the edges.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My drilbur in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Anyone play with a kangashagn yet? You can feed the baby ^^
    My Tumbur http://spiritdreamdoodlesandlifeblog.tumblr.com/

Gone til the 15 of December see you then!

So, I decided to play with Shedinja today. I didn't notice the lack of the 'fullness' gauge, and I tried to feed it a Pokepuff. :c
    At least it makes cute sounds when you play with it! :B
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    Anyone play with a kangashagn yet? You can feed the baby ^^
    Really? I must try this ! I think its really cool to have personalize interact with all pokemons, I want to try it with my Shiny Milotic, but before, I must get it through the MM i'm currently doing ! I only Amie the pokemon on my team and Goodra was my favorite because of it's happy face.

I think Amie really worked for me. When I start the game, I wanted to have a Floette, but I wasn,t sure if I wanted a Florges. But when I Amie'd Florges I just fell in love with it. It is so cool, so beautiful and coquettish !
    Oh my Feebas !
    Newest Shiny !

Spoiler:- My Hunts and Shinies:

Page 28 of 35 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast