Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

I am like the complete opposite of you, Kiruria. I can solve the puzzles really easily. My fastest time is 20 seconds for a hard one, and I have gotten to 30 puzzles on unlimites. I find the medium sized puzzles to be the hardest, because their frames aren't very distinctive. I am decent at berry picker, with my highest score being 139. I cannot, no matter what I do, get above 140. Head-it is kinda boring in my opinion. Also, when I play with a pokemon that moves a lot and it gets to a multiple of ten, it throws me off because it moves but the spot it hits from doesn't.
    I have reached 5 stars in every level of all the games though.
    I adore this feature and I hope it is always around in the games!!!

I dont understand why I cant get more than two or three stars on the puzzle game.

I do it so fast

Thatswhatshesaid

X Friend Code: 3110-5774-434 Panda

I started over on my pokemom x game, and I ran into a shiny azurill when I got to the first city with a pokemon center. How lucky was that. But it sucked cause I caught it in a great ball. Had no choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Nayzira View Post
    I wonder if it's weird for an adult in early/mid 20's to actually enjoy petting pixels :\
    Lol, I'm 27 and love the Amie feature.

Finally get Pokebank.

Finally get to play with W2 guys in Amie.

Pick Serperior because why not?

Find out that Serperior is the cutest little dapper reptile on the face of the planet who does this little head dip thing when you feed him teeny tiny cupcakes.

Life is complete. I can now die happy.
    3DS Friend Code: 3711-7404-4720

Kanto to Kalos, the journey marches on~

Lv. 100 Club // Shinies
    //
    Quote Originally Posted by King Shuckle View Post
    You are "personally offended" by something a video game company has done? Did a swarm of electric rodents kill your family?

3DS FC: 4038-7225-8781

If you go into Pokemon Amie with Mesprit it is the funniest thing ever.
    Petting it normally it acts really cute, and does this sweet little dancy swirl when you feed it. But when you touch its things on its head in a certain part it gives you the most soul destroying look every. Gawsh, everything died inside. If you pet there for long enough Mesprit goes into a strop xD

Oh and try ho-oh too! So adorable D: and petting Regice sucks. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T! Your hand freezes anywhere you touch it. And I have no idea how it eats.
    Also, shiny origin form Giratina is so beautiful!
    Has left Serebii forums.

I finally have my MYSTRY Mew. <3333
    It gives you high-fives. I died.
    It is the cutest thing in amie.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    I want a Mew just to see this!

Thanks to epicjirachifan from The Comet Graphics for the Fire Emblem Banner!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    How do you get it to give high fives? I've been tapping at the screen for a while and I can't figure out how to do it.

MY RESHIRAM <3

Even more beautiful than I imagined. I love the sound of it's roars in amie.

And the fact that it's favorite spots are the hairs...Er, ribbons..? Whatever they're called xD
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePieFox View Post
    If you go into Pokemon Amie with Mesprit it is the funniest thing ever.
    Petting it normally it acts really cute, and does this sweet little dancy swirl when you feed it. But when you touch its things on its head in a certain part it gives you the most soul destroying look every. Gawsh, everything died inside. If you pet there for long enough Mesprit goes into a strop xD

Oh and try ho-oh too! So adorable D: and petting Regice sucks. BECAUSE YOU CAN'T! Your hand freezes anywhere you touch it. And I have no idea how it eats.
    Also, shiny origin form Giratina is so beautiful!
    Cryogonal is the same as Regice. No love for Cryogonal, even Attract won't help. :/

Giratina is really beautiful, the normal form as well. I liked the 4th Gen cover legends the less of all cover legendaries. But Giratina is such a beautiful monster O_O .. really... beautiful...

- Swirlix Murder Supporter -

Quote Originally Posted by Hasty Jynx View Post
    Cryogonal is the same as Regice. No love for Cryogonal, even Attract won't help. :/

Giratina is really beautiful, the normal form as well. I liked the 4th Gen cover legends the less of all cover legendaries. But Giratina is such a beautiful monster O_O .. really... beautiful...
    Gotta love how he eats those Pokepuffs while he's in Origin Forme; I actually thought that it would be simply 'absorbed' kinda like how Xerneas or Genesect eats, so it was pretty surprising.

Keldeo is so sweet after you feed him, daaw. Actually Virizion and surprisingly Cobalion seem to always enjoy themselves.
    Terrakion though...I feel like I'm petting a ticking time bomb. XD
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Quote Originally Posted by Valoo. View Post
    How do you get it to give high fives? I've been tapping at the screen for a while and I can't figure out how to do it.
    Don't tap the screen. Just hold the stylus near their body, and they will stare at it for a couple of seconds then start high-fiving

I find I've fallen in love with how honorable Lucario is when you feed him, and Gyarados' angry face is something that warmed my heart.
    Also, how does a Poliwhirl eat?
    Pokemon Y Information
    Friend Safari Trapinch, Camerupt, Diggersby

X/Y Shiny Count: 8
    Furfrou, Dedenne, Raichu, Skrelp x2, Dragalge, Gyarados & Politoed

Now that I have finally transferred all of my Pokemon thanks to the PokeBank, I can finally pet all of them and fully enjoy this feature.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I only came to realize how adorable Deino is in Amie after I recently trained one up into a Hydreigon. It's always smiling, and its happy animation where it rears up and waves its legs around is really cute, as is its idle animation.

I feel pretty settled on Zweilous being far less cute then the two other stages of its line, though. Mostly because it can't smile.

Mudkip is so adorable, it wags its tail when it is happy and eats PokePuffs in three, quick bites. Enjoys it when you pet its gills but does not like it when you try touching its head fin.

at first i didn't thought, but now when i try to look closely. malamar's eyes gives you the creeps, but when it was pet i think it is only giving a normal reaction.

I am definintly looking foward to petting all the legendaries i transferred in amie. Mew and Shaymin will be the most adorable!!!
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Bisharp seems like he'd be a nasty dude then you pet him just right and lets out a jolly laugh haha. I also like how you can cut your had on him. Fun stuff haha

My Zekrom gave me this dark little stare when I rubbed him the wrong way xD

I was legit scared for a second, lol.
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

I'm really glad bank is out and I can pet my legendaries now! Shaymin's kind of weird though, it loves it when you pet one of it's flowers, but gets upset if you pet the other. It's still really cute though! Then again, practically anything is adorable in Amie.

I for one find Darkrai really cute, especially when it tilts it's whole body instead of its head, since it doesn't really have one.

Name: Specter
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/w1zf3l.png[/IMG]
    Credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the Shiny Darkrai clock!
    The Forbidden Forest(Pokemon fanfic)
    [IMG]http://i42.*******.com/o5ni81.gif[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Empoleon View Post
    My Zekrom gave me this dark little stare when I rubbed him the wrong way xD

I was legit scared for a second, lol.
    Zekrom death glare is the best death glare.

I find it more amusing for the fact that it doesn't glare at you until after you annoy it, unlike most Pokemon who give you a disapproving look the moment you touch their disliked petting spot.
    Last edited by Rakurai; 8th February 2014 at 9:11 AM.

I found a way to get pokémon amie maxed out with the least use of mini-games: I start amie with just 3 pokémon i want to befriend in my party, then feed them all until they refuse more muffins, then play a minigame (I can really get "in the zone" with "head it"-unlimited, not even sure if this works with any other minigame), play that three times and all three pokémon will be at zero food again and i can feed them again, and keep doing this until they're BFFs, the reason i put just 3 pokémon in my party is to guarantee that only the relevant ones help out at "head it".

Maybe this is old news, but i'm proud enough at having figured this out to share it all the same. :P

Oh yeah, Shaymin is so very cute when you feed it, i'm 36 years old and go all "D'awwwww CUTE! ^_^ " when feeding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
    I found a way to get pokémon amie maxed out with the least use of mini-games: I start amie with just 3 pokémon i want to befriend in my party, then feed them all until they refuse more muffins, then play a minigame (I can really get "in the zone" with "head it"-unlimited, not even sure if this works with any other minigame), play that three times and all three pokémon will be at zero food again and i can feed them again, and keep doing this until they're BFFs, the reason i put just 3 pokémon in my party is to guarantee that only the relevant ones help out at "head it".

Maybe this is old news, but i'm proud enough at having figured this out to share it all the same. :P

Oh yeah, Shaymin is so very cute when you feed it, i'm 36 years old and go all "D'awwwww CUTE! ^_^ " when feeding it.
    This is what I actually do as well.
    Feed them until full. Play a game 3-times. Rinse and repeat.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast