Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

Oshawott has got to be the cutest thing in Pokemon-amie.
    I just love how he throws up his Scalchop in the air whenever his affection stat goes up.

Nulava's Shinies ~Credit to Varanus for the Banner :)

Hey I Got Swagger TM87

I love this, but I feel bad when riding the bike or skates. I feel like I am physically abusing the pokemon, but walking is too slow.
    I love how almost every pokemon is personalized. When you drop a pokepuff on some pokemon, they just look sad, but other get angry. My Talonflame eats super fast, but Delphox chews in a more stately manner. Florges is adorable in Amie, because she gives this little giggle after everything.

In regards of the puzzle minigame, I was wondering if anyone had a particularly successful strategy they'd found. Usually, I focus on the edge pieces, and that seems to help a lot, but my best times don't really seem to correspond to that method...
    Heyahowsitgoin
    Addmewhydontcha
    3DS (IGN: Luna): 3625-9695-2604

Focusing on the edge pieces is the only thing that you can really do, as if you don't make any mistakes while you're doing it, you'll have assembled most of the center pieces by the time you're done, which makes putting the rest together much easier.

Servine is adorable! She eats her poke puffs than trwrils around chirpping and smiles ^^

Shaymin Sky-Forme looks weird in Amie. I don't really like his 3D model. Shaymin regular form is mega cute, but I wish it would move its head when I hover my cursor around him.

Both Jirachi and Meloetta are really cute. Not disappointed at all.

I wish more pokemon gave high-fives!!
    That is a really cute feature, and it definitely shows you GF favorites.

I'm so glad I got to trade Jirachi over. It's so cute!!!
    Shinies: (Gift) (In-game event) (SR) (search) (random), (traded away) (trade)
    Friend code: 4356-0061-9735, Redjirachi
    UTC: +12
    Pokedex: All(plus Diancie)
    LF: Jungle and Pokeball Pattern
    FT:
    PM if interested

Oh. My. God. Tyrunt is the cutest pokemon ever in Amie. It gives you a high five with its little arms and it can't reach!! Ahh!
    Also, I finally got around to evolve my Charizard and he is the only pokemon I have heard make a metallic sound when eating. Just an interesting thing I found.

I wonder if the Supreme Pokepuffs have to do with any of Sawsbuck form changes? Some of them inlcude "Winter Supreme" "Spring Supreme" etc and I think that may be the key to changing Sawsbuck's forms, so its all up to the trainer. I havent tested it yet but with lack or further evidence from anywhere else I believe it happens to be these

You can High-Five Altaria.

It's so incredibly adorable, but ugh, it's so hard to activate since when the camera zooms in it automatically touches Altaria making it like a split-second to activate <_<

One thing I do wonder about this feature...What do the Pokemon talk about in these little hangouts? xD
    ~ Return to Hoenn! ~

So, in my experiences, Vibrava is the most uncomfortable and awkward Pokemon in amie. It kind of just shakes and derps around. I can't help but think it's cute, though.
    I broke my high score in head it! I got 1000. I know it's not an amazing score, but it's something for me.

take me somewhere stars are still asleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiffany View Post
    So, in my experiences, Vibrava is the most uncomfortable and awkward Pokemon in amie. It kind of just shakes and derps around. I can't help but think it's cute, though.
    I broke my high score in head it! I got 1000. I know it's not an amazing score, but it's something for me.
    Getting 1000 in the head game is quite good. My max score is over 1200. The only way to get that high is to have a really long combo since you stop scoring points when you hit 999.
    FC: 1778-9489-4489 IGN: King Arceus
    Safari: Ferroseed, Klang, Bronzong
    Guides I've written:

Want to chat? Skype: dragonexpert8323
    Instant Messager: Arceus
    Now with support for group instant messaging.

me i always try to drop the pokepuff when i',m playing with pikachu since i love to see it's reaction when it is angry.

resembles ash's pikachu since it basically has the same voice?

It is yeah. I checked the Pokemon X credits and the voice-over artist for the game's Pikachu is the same one that voices Pikachu in the anime
    3DS XL Username - Cloud; Pokemon X In-Game Name - Squall - Online very regularly on my 3DS XL, as well as the forum

FC - 3797 - 7574 - 3250

Friend Safari. Type - Bug (Pinsir, Butterfree, Volbeat)

Currently: Filling up my Pokedex; Breeding & Training my Pokemon; Looking for Casual Battles with common Pokemon from X & Y (I don't use Game Chat, but I use PMs here for messaging, and also Miiverse)

Miiverse username - Cloud (United Kingdom)

you think all off those pokemon are cute try skiddo its jumps all over the place when you pet it its really cute when i put groudon in amie cause its so big it scared the hell out of me and dont 4get slyveon sooo cute to the shiny ones are even more cuter just so adorable try those two
    pokemon x shinys i have murkrow teddiurser vileplume relicanth got alot more shiny pokemon now pokejoke is out looking for shiny shaymin will trade almost any thing 4 it let me know to many shiny pokemon to list here hit me up if youve got shiny shaymin not lv 100 thanks if you have 1 hit me up thanks

my team pokemon x pikachu,groudon,talonflame,shiny skiddo,darkrai
    PLEASE PLEASE DONT TRADE SOMEONE WITH THIS FC NUMBER 5386-8703-5926 IGN KYLE HE WILL SCAM U OUT OF SHINY POKEMON DONT TRADE HIM
    HE IS FORMALY KNOWN AS SUPER SEXY SHINY GUY THAT ACCOUNT HAS NOW BEEN PERMA BANNED BUT HE WILL MAKE ANOTHER ONE SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT FOR THAT FC THANK YOU FOR READING THIS

I thought Zweilous's heads while supposed to fight each other while eating http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhkdAobHC4k

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    I thought Zweilous's heads while supposed to fight each other while eating http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhkdAobHC4k
    I noticed that while I was raising mine too. XD
    Maybe they think they should be on their best behavior with their trainer? Lulz. X)
    I can def. see this happening in the wild though...
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Amaura is super cute in Amie. It's ears/fins/sail things change color. When its eating or playing they turn green. In battle they are red. And when it freezes you it gives you this look like "What?" So cute. I love it's cry!

Mawile is still my favorite on amie, seriously this thing is adorable :3
    Who said moe cant be Gar?

Fc Ixchen: 0559-7194-5664
    Poison safari : Muk Cascoon Venomoth

LF 6iv Rash Diancie.I got nothing decent to offer just consider it a charity of some sort PM me if you are willing to help. Ty to the noble souls who helped me on previous requests.

Love it how latios just makes a circle in the air when I feed or play with
    Also skitty is really cute :3
    I have claimed Skarmory

shaymin is absolutely adorable in its normal forme in amie. I have yet to try him (yes i consider mine a him xD) in sky form

Man its scary seeing the giant legendaries in the amie. Im like "How am i suppose to reach their heads!" then i have to like rub their lower area until the camera moves their head to the petting area. Feels so wrong petting between their.... YOU GET WHAT I MEAN @_@
    ~Credits to SwornMetalhead for the Banner~

Quote Originally Posted by Pamizard View Post
    shaymin is absolutely adorable in its normal forme in amie. I have yet to try him (yes i consider mine a him xD) in sky form

Man its scary seeing the giant legendaries in the amie. Im like "How am i suppose to reach their heads!" then i have to like rub their lower area until the camera moves their head to the petting area. Feels so wrong petting between their.... YOU GET WHAT I MEAN @_@
    Actually, you just need to touch and hold the upper part of the screen for a few seconds, then the camera will move up. Same with moving the camera down, just touch and hold the bottom area. No need to rub things. XD

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

Oh my god Mew is so cute in Pokemon Amie oh my god.
    I just want to play it endlessly to play with Mew and see the reactions gosh.

Page 31 of 35 FirstFirst ... 21272829303132333435 LastLast