Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

It has to be perfectly in your strike zone. The perfect spot is when you hit it and the little starts appear and it makes a really sharp sound.
    On most pokemon, that isn't actually at the top of their head. It's located somewhere farther down, normally right below the neck.
    It takes practice and a little bit of luck.

Dear Poke-Amie...

Please, tell me how to beat Unlimited Puzzle to get 3 stars on it... I fail so hard on it and I want the medal for it.

Sincerely,
    -Concerned poké-player.
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

I just can't wrap my head around the puzzle game... I can't get 5-stars on Easy difficulty no matter how hard I try. Like I understand it in theory but... I can't do it...

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Question, then: how do you get the mega-super-ultra-zord yarn ball at the end of the yarn game? No matter how I try to time it, it always fails.
    Uh... you hit it when it reaches the hit spot. You can critical hit it if you do it just right, which scores +50 points. A regular hit scores +10 points. To get the timing right just requires a bit of practise, but it really shouldn't be that hard if you don't suck at hitting the smaller balls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Dear Poke-Amie...

Please, tell me how to beat Unlimited Puzzle to get 3 stars on it... I fail so hard on it and I want the medal for it.

Sincerely,
    -Concerned poké-player.
    You need 17 puzzles, which takes you to ~8000 points. Then you get 5 stars.
    The best way to do this is to do the edge pieces first, then work on the center. Notice that the pieces swap but aren't scrambled anymore than that, so if you swap two pieces that you haven't touched before, they will both line up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    You need 17 puzzles, which takes you to ~8000 points. Then you get 5 stars.
    The best way to do this is to do the edge pieces first, then work on the center. Notice that the pieces swap but aren't scrambled anymore than that, so if you swap two pieces that you haven't touched before, they will both line up.
    Yeah, I know the concept of it all and I know the edge pieces (and all pieces) just swap palaces once, I just can't manage it with the "Hard" difficulty ones, I can do medium/easy no prob. I don't even care about 5 stars, just 3 are required for the Global Link medal, but I can't manage that even. It's frustrating, the only medal I'm missing from Poke-Amie.

Question, then: how do you get the mega-super-ultra-zord yarn ball at the end of the yarn game? No matter how I try to time it, it always fails.
    I got it once. Only once. I think it's all in the timing really. Since it's so big, it probably overwhelms the brain, lol.

I also find Servine extremely cute in Amie for some reason. The way it circles around when it eats a Pokepuff is just so cute! :3
    Claimed Braviary, Masamune Date, and Pokemon Conquest
    "Dragons are loyal, and they will always see their mission through."
    "In the wake of my demise, may you still continue." Source of gifs
    ~Merry Christmas and Happy New Year~

Dear Poke-Amie...

Sincerely,
    -Concerned poké-player.
    as for me i even can't get the puzzle right, is there any hint in solving one aside from the picture itself.

Yeah, I know the concept of it all and I know the edge pieces (and all pieces) just swap palaces once, I just can't manage it with the "Hard" difficulty ones, I can do medium/easy no prob. I don't even care about 5 stars, just 3 are required for the Global Link medal, but I can't manage that even. It's frustrating, the only medal I'm missing from Poke-Amie.
    For me, the Medium was the hardest because its frame is so bland. I have the frame memorized for the Hard puzzle, which might be why I find it the easiest out of the three.
    My only advice is to just concentrate on the frame. Start with the corners and work your way towards the middle. The easier side is the right, as no pieces are duplicates. Just keep trying, and I'm sure you will get it!

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    as for me i even can't get the puzzle right, is there any hint in solving one aside from the picture itself.
    As I said above, work from the frame in. Have some patience and the more you try it, the better you will get.

Quote Originally Posted by Symphony View Post
    I got it once. Only once. I think it's all in the timing really. Since it's so big, it probably overwhelms the brain, lol.
    as for me i haven't even got it not even once, even with the timing i still fail to catch it no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    as for me i haven't even got it not even once, even with the timing i still fail to catch it no matter what.
    Yeah I've never gotten the huge yarn ball either, so I just ignore the other 3 difficulties and go to unlimited, getting 1000 points is very easy and no big yarn to worry about

I think Pokemon Amie is a great new feature. The closest bond I have with any of my Pokemon is my Delphox. I'm pretty sure this is just a Psychic-type thing, but she can apparently read my trainer's mind and avoid attacks every so often.

Also, can I just say that Hydreigon is one of the cutest Pokemon in Amie? "Brutal Pokemon" my left foot. xD

I've claimed Shadow the Hedgehog!

Alpha Sapphire shall be mine!

Has anyone gotten 5-star on every difficulty of every minigame? The puzzle game is insanely difficult for me, and the berry game is too stressful... @_@
    all except the puzzle game, extremely hard for me even i cannot get a single special pokepuff from it since my score always fits in the low scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by Iblis Trigger View Post
    I think Pokemon Amie is a great new feature. The closest bond I have with any of my Pokemon is my Delphox. I'm pretty sure this is just a Psychic-type thing, but she can apparently read my trainer's mind and avoid attacks every so often.

Also, can I just say that Hydreigon is one of the cutest Pokemon in Amie? "ADORABLE Pokemon". xD
    Fixed the typo there~
    But I agree, I like Poke-Amie, and the Super Training is awesome as is P.S.S., I use all three, more than I can say I did with Black/Black2s functions.

Quote Originally Posted by Iblis Trigger View Post

Also, can I just say that Hydreigon is one of the cutest Pokemon in Amie? "Brutal Pokemon" my left foot. xD
    Every pokemon, if you have a strong enough bond with it, will occasionally throw off a status condition, land a crit, dodge an attack, or hold one with 1 HP for you <3

I believe Hydreigon's cuteness has been a huge gushing point this entire thread. It's so cute!

I think Torchics are cute, they are so adorable.

Well, off to my goal to find out the irritating and perfect points of each and every 718 (By 2016/17, 721) pokemon.
    X Dex: 719/719.
    OR Dex: Starts Jan 2.

3DS Name: Imran
    IGN (X): Imran
    IGN (OR): You decide!
    FC: 4356-0251-3424.

Wi-Fi is currently down. Can't trade now, sorry.

I have a question. How can raise my pokemons enjoyments? I can't have max fullness and enjoyment on them at the same time, right?
    Most recent shiny:
    3DS FC: 4227-2881-7628

Quote Originally Posted by 2rsa View Post
    I have a question. How can raise my pokemons enjoyments? I can't have max fullness and enjoyment on them at the same time, right?
    Whenever the music note icon pops up their enjoyment is raised a little. By playing the mini-games, making a sound or playing the face game with them.

I've only activated the face minigame once, by chance... how do you do it? Do you just wait a while after the little smiling face shows up to do it? Do you like tap it or something?

I've only activated the face minigame once, by chance... how do you do it? Do you just wait a while after the little smiling face shows up to do it? Do you like tap it or something?
    You have to make sure the smilie face in the bottom corner is there, that means the Pokémon is looking at you, and it'll try to mimic some of your movements (for example if you tilt your head to the left, your Pokémon will do so too). Not entirely sure how it activates the face mini-game, sometimes it seems to take a while to get it started. I guess it depends on how well the camera is detecting is your face. I also find it hard to have it register my faces when I'm not in a well-lit environment. It's easiest during daytime.

I've heard from virtually everyone that the face detection feature is really bad, so I'm not counting on it to earn my Pokemon's affection. Excessive touching is somehow more effecive...

The face detection is so bad I never even used it. I have multiple Pokemon (more than 10) with maxed happiness, I never used it.
    Everything is wonderful ALL THE TIME.

deviantART: http://itsabassdammit.deviantart.com/

Google+ (like it matters): https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/118334162376867992853/118334162376867992853/posts

Why is Whimsicott killing me in Amie? It's... too cute. *dies due to cuteness overload*

Nope. The cutest pokemon in Amie is Servine.
    She is so absolutely perfect. I died. Just so you know, this is a ghost.
    She runs in this little circle when she is happy, and gives you the most soul-crushing, disdainful look if you make her mad. Also, when the screen first loads and her idle animation is her doing this little tail wiggle. Ahhh!!! Too much adorableness!!!!!!
    I just wish you could give every pokemon a high-five! Why not GF?!

Edit: Samurott is also really cute. He gives you this glare when you pet the spot he doesn't like that gets his message across pretty quick. Instead of looking sad, he looks like he is deciding how he wants to kill you.
    Last edited by Dragonair7; 12th April 2014 at 11:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Nope. The cutest pokemon in Amie is Servine.
    She is so absolutely perfect. I died. Just so you know, this is a ghost.
    She runs in this little circle when she is happy, and gives you the most soul-crushing, disdainful look if you make her mad. Also, when the screen first loads and her idle animation is her doing this little tail wiggle. Ahhh!!! Too much adorableness!!!!!!
    I haven't tried the Snivy line yet, but it's one of my favourite starter lines ever. If it's as cute as you claim it is, I might get to train one next. Man, I'm such a sucker for cute things.

Page 33 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435 LastLast