Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

I have every intention getting every Pokemon(With the possible exception of event-only Legendary Pokemon since I never got any before and right now there is none for me to get) and using Pokemon Amie on them. I did Pokemon Amie with all the non-event Legendary Pokemon(Except for Articuno and Zapdos which I have to get around to getting), there's just something about petting and feeding and annoying a Legendary Pokemon that is very entertaining to me.

I feel bad for a few who you can't even touch(Slugma, Regice). There's plenty who can't be touched in certain spots but can still be touched in other spots but the few who can't be touched at all...it's just sad...at least they can eat still...not sure how Regice eats though...or any of the other Pokemon with no visible mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    I have every intention getting every Pokemon(With the possible exception of event-only Legendary Pokemon since I never got any before and right now there is none for me to get) and using Pokemon Amie on them. I did Pokemon Amie with all the non-event Legendary Pokemon(Except for Articuno and Zapdos which I have to get around to getting), there's just something about petting and feeding and annoying a Legendary Pokemon that is very entertaining to me.

I feel bad for a few who you can't even touch(Slugma, Regice). There's plenty who can't be touched in certain spots but can still be touched in other spots but the few who can't be touched at all...it's just sad...at least they can eat still...not sure how Regice eats though...or any of the other Pokemon with no visible mouth.
    I believe you can touch Regice on it's yellow dot pattern.
    But poor Slugma though ;;
    Perhaps the just absorb it into their bodies or something. Or something.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    I believe you can touch Regice on it's yellow dot pattern.
    But poor Slugma though ;;
    Perhaps the just absorb it into their bodies or something. Or something.
    I tried before but it still just froze the hand. It's difficult to tell where the other Regis don't like being touched either since I didn't notice any signs of displeasure from them until they threaten me(I think one of the Yellow spots is a no-no for Regirock).

A Taillow is adorable in amie. When it's happy, it jumps all over and then just kind of falls back to its position like nothing happened.

Does anyone know for sure how many decor pieces are there??
    I found what I believe to be all of them, in the 5 categories - Wallpaper, Cushion 1, Cushion 2, Object 1 and Object 2

One for each of the 18 pokemon types (Except for cushions, there are 2 for each type in Cushion 1 and 2 in Cushion 2 groups)
    Pink, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple, Brown, Yellow, White, Black;
    Pink cloud, Blue cloud, Orange cloud;
    Polkadot, Punk and Chic (Chairs and beds included).

So, can anyone confirm this is all?
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Quote Originally Posted by EXGShadow View Post
    Does anyone know for sure how many decor pieces are there??
    I found what I believe to be all of them, in the 5 categories - Wallpaper, Cushion 1, Cushion 2, Object 1 and Object 2

One for each of the 18 pokemon types (Except for cushions, there are 2 for each type in Cushion 1 and 2 in Cushion 2 groups)
    Pink, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple, Brown, Yellow, White, Black;
    Pink cloud, Blue cloud, Orange cloud;
    Polkadot, Punk and Chic (Chairs and beds included).

So, can anyone confirm this is all?
    http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemonamiedecorations.shtml
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Does Decor and Wallpaper serve for any purpose other than to look at?

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Does Decor and Wallpaper serve for any purpose other than to look at?
    So that it looks cute for you. Far as I know, it has no purpose since other players can't see it anyways.
    Sometimes it's really annoying since you can't click your pokemon when you need to (if you've played them in really awkward places)
    Pokemon GL Medals: 135
    Successful trades completed: 25

Spoiler:- Night's Safari Info:

Quote Originally Posted by Nightshade Aran View Post
    Yeah, I've found all of those, and a couple more.
    Just want to know if anyone has any other than these.. maybe looking into the ROM dump.
    3DS FC: 0044 3638 4020 - Ghost Safari

Looking for any pokemon with the move Celebrate

XY Global Link Medals: 150
    Battle Maison Trophies: 5
    Battle Maison Win Streak: 200 (Triple)

Quote Originally Posted by EXGShadow View Post
    Yeah, I've found all of those, and a couple more.
    Just want to know if anyone has any other than these.. maybe looking into the ROM dump.
    Don't think so.

I hope in the next game, instead of the constant grass/clouds, the background is where you are-desert, city, etc.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

My Pangoro in the 6th gen remake of a 3rd gen game will be my future 63rd hundred. This is a great epiphany.

Just wanted to say how much I love it when Tyrantrum bows at like the end of a battle or when you capture a pokemon when you have full affection for it. Its like he's bowing his head in agreement - he did it when I captured a Moltres in a Duskball.
    3DS: 2509-2137-6109 Feel free to PM your FC for Friend Safari
    Friend Safari Type: Ghost Pokemon: Pumpkaboo and Lampent (unknown third).
    Pokedex: 719/719

I've noticed that when I have the bottom screen on PokeAmie when I'm in the overworld, and I take steps, the Pokemon sometimes cries for food or play, which makes sense. When I'm on rollerskates though, they roll all around the screen and seem to shake. Does this affect them negatively in any way? I've become too attached to see my poor Pokemon crash into the walls every time I make a sharp turn. D:

I actually neglected the Pokemon-Amie feature until recently since I was more interested in training and battling. I love interacting with my Pokemon using Amie though and the mini-games are cool; I especially like the Berry Picker game.

Thos game is awesome! I just bought X version and I love my Fennekin! It is soooo cute. I wish it wouldn't evolve...

There are some pokemon who look too darn cute in Amie, Milotic for example, everytime I pet it or feed it a pokepuff, I just go "daawww".
    Nickname: Johnny
    3DS Code: 2208 - 6426 - 2784
    Friend Safari - Meditite, Throh and Riolu

Flawless/Near-flawless/normal shinies for trade (RNGed in Gen V, with the exception of Skitty):2x2x 2x 2x

Intended Omega Ruby Team:

I just poke-amied all my pokemon, and I really regret it. If I trade them to another game and then retrieve them, will their amie points be reset? If not, is there another way?
    Pokemon Y FC: 1891-1279-2893

My safari: boldore, pupitar, barbaracle

Pokemon I have in the safari:
    gloom, venomoth, toxicroak
    panpour, wartortle, frogadier
    munna, espurr, gothorita
    seviper, ariados, whirlipede
    pachrisu, helioptile, manectric
    togepi, slurpuff, floette
    pansear, larvesta, fletchinder
    pachirisu, electrabuzz, galvantula
    lillipup, minccino, ditto
    octillery, quagsire
    magmar, pyroar
    pansage, sawsbuck
    tangela, swadloon

Quote Originally Posted by srullic View Post
    I just poke-amied all my pokemon, and I really regret it. If I trade them to another game and then retrieve them, will their amie points be reset? If not, is there another way?
    they amie points are reset I think. But I like to pet them (petting my chespin now)

Quote Originally Posted by Charlotte Travere View Post
    Thos game is awesome! I just bought X version and I love my Fennekin! It is soooo cute. I wish it wouldn't evolve...
    Everstone keeps Pokemon from evolving.
    Still remember game boy color in the garage with 7 other friends all playing Pokemon Gold we will never forget.

I just adore using Pokemon Amie :3 I use a team of Eeveelutions a lot, and I've understood that the more I play with them, feed them, and give them attention, they'll actually do better in battle. I learned this with my Vaporeon, since now it's actually saying that me and Vaporeon are so in sync that it caused a critical hit with Aurora Beam It can really help your Pokemon like you better, and I'm even thinking it gains your Pokemon more Exp. the closer you are. The game said me and Vaporeon are best friends forever, and it's going great right now~

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    My New Trade Shop is Finally up and running!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by WildHennaCharizard View Post
    It's like Goomy and its family.

Quote Originally Posted by Lorde View Post
    I actually neglected the Pokemon-Amie feature until recently since I was more interested in training and battling. I love interacting with my Pokemon using Amie though and the mini-games are cool; I especially like the Berry Picker game.
    Actually, you'd be suprised what Pokemon-Amie can do to benefit your Pokemon in battle. My Vaporeon actually lands critical hits more and I think he's even getting slightly more exp. points I'm not sure. But, it seems the friendship with your Pokemon formed in Pokemon-Amie can benefit, but at the same time it can't hurt it.

Friend Code: 5472-6256-4416
    My New Trade Shop is Finally up and running!
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Breeding-Shop

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    I've noticed that when I have the bottom screen on PokeAmie when I'm in the overworld, and I take steps, the Pokemon sometimes cries for food or play, which makes sense. When I'm on rollerskates though, they roll all around the screen and seem to shake. Does this affect them negatively in any way? I've become too attached to see my poor Pokemon crash into the walls every time I make a sharp turn. D:
    I use my roller skates all the time with Amie on the bottom screen, and it doesn't seem to do anything. So it doesn't affect them.

I just raised my Dragonite to 5 hearts today, and it is just so dam adorable ^^
    I have a question though
    Can every pokemon give you a high five?
    I could only make my Spritzee and dratini do it before.
    Does every pokemon do it, and if yes, what is the trick to make it work with them?

those previous pokemons that I have from previous gens (I and II) I want to see them in pokemon amie and pet them.. those are one of the things I wanted to do ever since.

Page 34 of 35 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435 LastLast