Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast

Thread: Pokémon-amie Thread

I wish that you could play with the Megas in Pokémon-Amie! Some of them are really awesome, like the Charizards, Houndoom, Mawile, Absol(biased because I <3 Absol)and Banette. I don't want them to become permanent forms, but I wouldn't mind if you could see them outside of battle. Also, Neutral Mode Xerneas kills me. Its antlers are so pretty, but the dull resting blue isn't attractive, but you can't see the antlers in color in Amie

It has recently come to my knowledge that Amaura dislike you patting its neck. But my god, those Things are adorable in amie

Just like the pokedex states you will be cursed if you pull ninetales tail, it gets angry when you do that, though I wish it had a better animation in amie, its kinda bland imo
    I have claimed

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Also, Neutral Mode Xerneas kills me. Its antlers are so pretty, but the dull resting blue isn't attractive, but you can't see the antlers in color in Amie
    yeah i wish i can see its colored antlers but oh well.. idk what's behind its antlers, it doesn't want to be pet there.

I'm trying to find the sweet spots for all the pokemon. I just need to find the spots for the legendaries and some of the Hoen pokemon and I'll be set

3DS FC: 5257-9458-5704
    Working on team in Pokemon Y: Azumarill, Heliolisk, Goodra, Houndoom, Mandibuzz and Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by thunder2910 View Post
    Just like the pokedex states you will be cursed if you pull ninetales tail, it gets angry when you do that, though I wish it had a better animation in amie, its kinda bland imo
    Then you have the opposite-gogoat can tell your feelings/lets you use its horns when you ride. Gets sad when you pet them.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, lot of HA pokes, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368-Heather

IMPOSTER DITTO-Pm for offers

Im just wondering why I dont get star poke puffs sometimes. They give you way better items.

One time I went two weeks without getting one. Its a bit sad
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

You only get those after you've beaten the Elite 4.

You need to beat them again if you want to be given more.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    You only get those after you've beaten the Elite 4.

You need to beat them again if you want to be given more.
    I beat them more than 40 times already. Then I gave up cause theyre too easy to beat.

I just randomly get the star pokepuffs now. I always hope that I get another one in a present
    I left this site.
    They gave me an infraction for "cheat codes, discussion".
    I wasnt even talking about cheat codes or anything.
    Its outrageous.
    All I put was that I saw a passerby with hacked shiny legendaries.
    How silly and immature is this site.
    Lmfao.

Well, you can also get really fancy pokepuffs (With several sprinkle-things on top) if you do really well at one of the pokemon-amie games, i found that you get two of those if you get a score above 1000 in "Head it"

Okay, is Goodra not stinkin cute in Poke-Amie?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotara View Post
    Well, you can also get really fancy pokepuffs (With several sprinkle-things on top) if you do really well at one of the pokemon-amie games, i found that you get two of those if you get a score above 1000 in "Head it"
    Berry picker unlimited is the easiest one for me. You always get two of the really fancy ones if you get 5 stars. I think the 5 star threshold is something like 88 berries?

Berry picker 5 stars is 100 I thought. The 5 stars on Head it are 800 points, and the puzzle is 1800 points or approximately 17 puzzles.

I love when you can pet your pokemon in battle. Its my favorite thing in the pokemon world to pet my squishy dragon on the head after it destroys another pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonair7 View Post
    Berry picker 5 stars is 100 I thought. The 5 stars on Head it are 800 points, and the puzzle is 1800 points or approximately 17 puzzles.

I love when you can pet your pokemon in battle. Its my favorite thing in the pokemon world to pet my squishy dragon on the head after it destroys another pokemon.
    I've gotten 5 stars below scores of 100 on berry picker before, and I think the cutoff was around 88. Also, I had no idea you could pet your Pokemon on the head in battle. How do you do that?

Recently found out that if I try to touch Volcarona's wings, my hand gets burnt. (The animation for the burn was cute too.)

What's really funny here is that Volcarona doesn't even notice what's wrong while its trainer's hand gets burned. :P

I noticed different Pokémon enjoy being petted in different places, despite being the "same" Pokémon. Bullying a Pikachu is hilarious. Just because it has an actual voice. Yeah, I'm evil. My fav game is the yarn ball one, 'cause I'm good at it. Berry picking is too stressful and I don't care about the puzzle game. I wish they would add more ones in the next version.

Yup I'm weird.
    Credit: ico

i just notice that hydreigon doesn't have a part where it doesn't want to be pet prior to the poke.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    i just notice that hydreigon doesn't have a part where it doesn't want to be pet prior to the poke.
    It doesn't like being petted on its wings.
    As a Deino/Zweilous, they generally don't like that spike/fur on the top of their head to be petted. :B
    3ds FC: Mystica; 2621-3668-7527
    Safari: Electric; Electabuzz, Parchirisu, Galvantula {partially full}

Art belongs to me
    Preferred Battle Style: Rotation

Excuse me, but I have some uestions that I like to ask but. What happen when the In-battle waiting dialogue has changed from "<Pokémon> turned back towards <Trainer> and nodded in understanding!" to " What will <Pokémon> do? " I used Pokemon Amie very often to develop a stronger bond with them. My pokemon has 5 hearts affection. I'm asking you this because it happened whenever I Mega Evolve my pokemon in battle, then the in-battle waiting dialogue has change from " <Pokémon> is awaiting <Trainer>'s directions..." to " What will <Pokémon> do? ". Whenever I done a super-effective move with a Mega-evolved pokemon, it changed from " That's it! I knew you could do it! " to "Its super-effective..." during the Mega Evolution. I like for my pokemon to be happy. Did I done something wrong?
    I am here to help others to solve their problem,and I'm also the big fan of Kissshipping.

FC: 3737-9549-2888
    IGN: Shego

Quote Originally Posted by CMD Calcio View Post
    I've gotten 5 stars below scores of 100 on berry picker before, and I think the cutoff was around 88. Also, I had no idea you could pet your Pokemon on the head in battle. How do you do that?
    After you faint the pokemon and before you gain EXP, rub on the fight button and a disembodied hand will pet your pokemon. Then they give you a happy look and the little Amie heart shows. It's cute.

Quote Originally Posted by Rio! View Post
    It doesn't like being petted on its wings.
    As a Deino/Zweilous, they generally don't like that spike/fur on the top of their head to be petted. :B
    clarification it doesn't want to be petted on its wings but it isn't feeling angry or mad about it - you still get the same reaction after you do so.

Quote Originally Posted by Shego View Post
    Excuse me, but I have some uestions that I like to ask but. What happen when the In-battle waiting dialogue has changed from "<Pokémon> turned back towards <Trainer> and nodded in understanding!" to " What will <Pokémon> do? " I used Pokemon Amie very often to develop a stronger bond with them. My pokemon has 5 hearts affection. I'm asking you this because it happened whenever I Mega Evolve my pokemon in battle, then the in-battle waiting dialogue has change from " <Pokémon> is awaiting <Trainer>'s directions..." to " What will <Pokémon> do? ". Whenever I done a super-effective move with a Mega-evolved pokemon, it changed from " That's it! I knew you could do it! " to "Its super-effective..." during the Mega Evolution. I like for my pokemon to be happy. Did I done something wrong?
    Those messages don't do anything, other than show that you built a bond with your Pokémon through Amie.
    When a Pokémon mega-evolves, it temporarily loses that bond, which is why it shows regular battle messages while it is mega-evolved.

Quote Originally Posted by raigeki333 View Post
    clarification it doesn't want to be petted on its wings but it isn't feeling angry or mad about it - you still get the same reaction after you do so.
    I thought that the spot a pokemon likes to be put depends on the individual, not the species.

Quote Originally Posted by Milennin View Post
    Those messages don't do anything, other than show that you built a bond with your Pokémon through Amie.
    When a Pokémon mega-evolves, it temporarily loses that bond, which is why it shows regular battle messages while it is mega-evolved.
    I always found that to be a puzzling aspect of Mega Evolution. If is based on the bond between trainer and pokemon, why does it lose that bond?

Has anyone gotten 5-star on every difficulty of every minigame? The puzzle game is insanely difficult for me, and the berry game is too stressful... @_@

Quote Originally Posted by Keysmash View Post
    Has anyone gotten 5-star on every difficulty of every minigame? The puzzle game is insanely difficult for me, and the berry game is too stressful... @_@
    Yeah, got to get those Special Pokepuffs! The hard setting on Berry Picker was the hardest for me because you need 40 with approximately 41-43 chances.

Question, then: how do you get the mega-super-ultra-zord yarn ball at the end of the yarn game? No matter how I try to time it, it always fails.

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435 LastLast