Thread: Which background(s)?

Default Which background(s)?

Which background or backgrounds did you use in X/Y?

Did you use one throughout the entire game or did you cycle through just a few or all of them?

In my current X play-through I'm using the background called "Starters".

In past play-throughs of these games (I can't remember which one's I used in which games at the moment) I used the following:

- Polka Balls (I think that's what it's called)
    - Cockpit (calling it now: the first part of that gets censored Nevermind)
    - Eevee/Eveelutions (The one with the Eeveelutions, obviously)

I believe that's all.

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I've been using the "Starters" background on Y for a long time, since close to the start of my adventure. I'm so used to it that I don't think I'll ever change it.

On X, I used the "Eevee" one during my first playthrough. I couldn't remember which one I had on my current file, so I checked and saw it was the default one. I think I completely forgot about the battle background feature when I was playing through that save file. Anyway, I decided to change it something more interesting and ended up picking "Stickers" because it looks like it would be my sister's favourite background.
    ~ * * ~

Checked both of my games today. I had picked the Starters background on X and the Monochrome background on Y. I don't think there was any reason behind those choices, I just picked two that seemed cool and went with them. I don't think I ever looked through all of the backgrounds either. I didn't really care much about this feature so I didn't put much thought into it. Which I kind of regret in retrospect since it is a pretty cool feature now that I think about it. I might look through all of them and see if I can find any real favorites when I'll go back to playing X/Y for a short while in the future.

Regina noctis pro nobis.
    Mundus noctis aeternae velit. Mundus vult lunae. Lunae lumen lucidus orbis erit.
    Sacra Luna. Nos coniungamus. Sit luna oriatur.
    In luna credimus. Lunae lumen habet claritatem veritatis. Lunae lumen in mundo, Lunae lumen in me.
    Cantate ei regnum. Cantate ei gloriam. Sidera ducet nos. Luna nos protegat.

Secret Bases

I picked the starters one on both X and Y. I liked how bright and colourful it was so I went for that one. I used a couple of other ones in Y but always ended up back to the starters one.

I decided to take my best guesses at what backgrounds I used for my first files of X and Y (at least):

X - I want o say it was the Eeveelutions background
    Y - I'm pretty sure it was the Cockpit background I picked for this one

My top favorites

Claimed by me!

Formerly Painkiller2001

I think I used the Tatami background in my second one, but I'm really fond of the cockpit, so I've been using that one in runs after that.
    FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

Pokemon Black Nuzlocke- Current Team:

- - - - -
    Metronome - Bucko - Halberd - Whiplash - Full Moon - Farewell
    Deaths: 4

I used to use the Cockpit and Carbon backgrounds, but I recently discovered that I really like the Tatami background, so that's what I've been using most recently.
    It's hiding in the dark, its teeth are razor-sharp
    There's no escape for me, it wants my soul, it wants my heart
    No one can hear me scream, maybe it's just a dream
    Maybe it's inside of me
    STOP THIS MONSTER!

Well I used the Starters background on my Y version if I remember right and I used the Eevee background on X version. I like the backgrounds and all, but if I'm being honest I didn't pay much attention to them cuz they're such a minor X/Y feature ha ha. Mostly they're just pretty to look at. :]