Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon X & Y Music Appreciation Thread

Someone on YouTube posted game footage of their battle with Xerneas a few days ago. Nevermind how gorgeous the graphics looked, but the music was just so beyond extraordinary that I ended up looping it for hours on end, haha. I don't know if Yveltal's is the same, but watching that is really what gave me the final push to choose Pokemon X. I highly recommend checking it out, assuming the account hasn't been slapped with copyright claims yet - it had nothing but music leaks up.
    lord freeza i really need to use the space skype

I love how some of these BGMs seems to reflect the spirit of the Cities' Gym Leaders. Especially Ramos, Valerie & Olympia's hometowns (Courmaline, Laverre & Anistar city respectively).
    Let's go back to Edo... Together

Quote Originally Posted by Tadashi View Post
    Someone on YouTube posted game footage of their battle with Xerneas a few days ago. Nevermind how gorgeous the graphics looked, but the music was just so beyond extraordinary that I ended up looping it for hours on end, haha. I don't know if Yveltal's is the same, but watching that is really what gave me the final push to choose Pokemon X. I highly recommend checking it out, assuming the account hasn't been slapped with copyright claims yet - it had nothing but music leaks up.

Zygarde's music is the same as Xerneas's music so I'm assuming Yveltal's music is also the same. Anyway, I know which channel you're talking about. I remember listening to the BW2 music on there and now I'm doing it with the XY music.
    FC: 1779-0800-2195
    My friend safari: Noibat, Gabite, Druddigon

I will say, an really underrated song that can be heard is when you're in the actual Elite Four building. While it may just be violins with an underlying theme, it is quite atmosphereic, and really sets the tone for the final battles.

It can be heard in here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER4nMAGR70o (After the battle with the Champion)

Thank you based Turpoo

While the music is phenomenal, does anyone else long for the GBA sound modifier HGSS had? I understand it basically only fit with that game, but those sounds.... so nostalgic....
    Winds, stay with me!

Have: Several Adamant Larvitar with 5 maxed IVs, any whatever order you would like. Currently out if D-Dance Larvitar, however will breed one for right offer.

Adamant Speed Boost Torchic: 31/31/31/x/31/31

More Torchic and Larvitar than you can count with anywhere from 1-4 maxed IVs, all of the Torchic have Max Attack for sure. Most of both of these have adamant natures.

PM me your offers.

Quote Originally Posted by ReddShope View Post
    While the music is phenomenal, does anyone else long for the GBA sound modifier HGSS had? I understand it basically only fit with that game, but those sounds.... so nostalgic....
    I honestly don't see how that could work in this game. There are no reused tracks in this game, so it's not like they even could...

Thank you based Turpoo

I really love Sycamore's theme. It suits him so well.

Anyone know the ost that was playing during     Spoiler:- Kinda a spoiler:
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

@(P.O.K.E.M.O.N), you mean Emotion for X and Y?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nm8OYutl0co

Team Flare Boss battle music is amazing
    Last edited by Janovy; 12th October 2013 at 4:34 PM.

Playing the game atm and loving the trainer music. Love the incorporation of drums to amp up the sound.

718/718 Pokemon caught as of 4/13/14
    Pokemon X FC: 2638-0594-6140
    Serebii.net Claims:
    -The Drill Pokemon, Nidoking

I just got the game, and I am really surprised with the music! It's really great, and I think it might be better than Gen 5 already!
    Currently not playing any Pokemon Games, you can check my Backloggery for games that I AM playing, if you're interested:

If I'm playing a Pokemon game, I'll have my signature display the game I'm playing, current team, and badge number.

Just got the game, and am pleasantly surprised by Team Flare's battle theme. Much more intense than I had imagined.

So after being sort of underwhelmed by a lot of the music, I reached Shalour and for the first time in a while I got shivers from listening to the music. It sounds so dramatic and mystic, like something from Okami - I love it.

Seems like this is where things really start to get going. The Tower if Mastery also blew me away with its soundtrack and right now I'm just enjoying the excellent surfing music. Immensely glad that they brought back the graceful 3/4 time signature motif after Gen V's disappointing efforts.
    Last edited by Poetry; 12th October 2013 at 8:27 PM.
    [CYTUS]
    ICE - L
    eyemedia - Bloody Purity
    xi - FREEDOM DiVE↓

I spent about 10 minutes today listening to Route 1's theme. Wow.
    3DS Friend Code: 4012-4489-0237

My Friend Safari: Ground with Sandshrew (Slot 1), Camerupt (Slot 2), and Diggersby (Slot 3).

NNID: garretslarrity

I am in love with the boutique theme. It is so cool and funky and other than other pokemon songs.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero of Ideals View Post
    @(P.O.K.E.M.O.N), you mean Emotion for X and Y?
    Is that it? thank you

Gahhh.. i wish i was able to find it D: i so wanna listen to it
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Advance/AmourShipper ~ I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunrise ~
    Grooveshark | Tumblr | BulbaGarden | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

Holty crap, the route 8 Theme is GLORIOUS! Like wow, It's one of my favorite route themes of all time.

Thank you based Turpoo

I'm really loving the music !

I'm also glad they added in that guy that plays the song unwavering emotions in one of the towns.

I'm not going to get tired of the victory fanfare.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

I have listened to some of the music before hand and was Amazed at how wonderfully the music sounded. I of course am waiting to hear the E4 and Champion theme, Want it to be a surprise! Better be great like all the other themes are!
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

i love the theme when you meet your friends its really cute! i also love the gym leader theme like its so awesome???

I really like the opening theme, wild battle, and trainer battle music.

Pokemon fan girl since 1999 =D
    Raichu is #1 Forever!!!

I've been really enjoying the music in these games so far. I like the title screen and bike themes a lot and spent some time just listening to them over and over. IMO, the wild Pokemon and trainer battle themes are also pretty good and sound very exciting. Lastly, I think many of the locations in Kalos have just beautiful music. Santalune Forest and Camphrier Town are a couple of favourites.

I really like the Power Plant music. And can't forget the Team Flare Grunt Battle theme - that is just fabulous.
    *yawn*

X Team

- Greninja (Water/Dark)
    - Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
    - Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)
    - Talonflame (Fire/Flying)
    - Aegislash (Steel/Ghost)
    - Pikachu (Electric)

Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast