Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Thread: Pokémon X & Y Music Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's not actually silent at any point, there's the spot where the main melody stops, but there's still a very clear bassline.

I see it as short, but sweet. It all fits together very well, I don't mind that it loops often.
    The high pitch notes do stop which makes the looping too obvious. I can't find it sweet in any way since it sounds so generic like those poor soundtracks from some weak eshop games.

Interesting how there are people who appreciate this tune. It's actually astonishing!
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by Royal_Qeca View Post
    The high pitch notes do stop which makes the looping too obvious. I can't find it sweet in any way since it sounds so generic like those poor soundtracks from some weak eshop games.

Interesting how there are people who appreciate this tune. It's actually astonishing!
    It's the simplicity that makes it good in my opinion. It's not a complicated track at all.

| Backloggery | MyAnimeList | Raptr | Last.fm | VGMdb | Banner adapted by me from here. |

Quote Originally Posted by Hydrohs View Post
    It's the simplicity that makes it good in my opinion. It's not a complicated track at all.
    Yeah, it really is too simple.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

I love the Dendemille Town music. My favorite amongst all Pokemon games that I have played.

The music in the Strange House near Reversal Mountain was fittingly creepy. It might have been the thunderstorm outside combined with the moving furniture and ghost girl, but I found the music to be quite effective in telling the story of the house. Well done to the artist :P

Kalos Team: Delphox, Florges, Aegislash, Heliolisk, Hawlucha, Avalugg
    Latest Shiny: Helioptile

Fire Safari: Ponyta, Pyroar, Braixen - 1478-3803-9332
    I have claimed #671, Florges

*credit to Equal-To-Heaven for the clock

This game has brilliant music. My favourites are the Pokeball Factory, Laverre City, Snowbelle City, Anistar City, Clothes shop and route 15. Imo the best ost of a pokemon game to date.
    Pokemon X FC: 3626 - 0175 - 1281
    Fairy Friend Safari: Dedenne - Jigglypuff - Floette
    Shinies:

I think this game's soundtrack was quite solid. The PokeBall Factory/Power Plant theme is extremely cool and catchy, Sycamore's theme fills me with a sense of adventure, and the Champion's theme is intense and epic.

Speaking of the Champion theme, anyone else think it sounds like something from Mystery Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by LizardonX View Post
    Tabitha has really let himself go, just how many lava cookies did he eat in the last 11 years?

This generation truly has one of the best soundtracks of the series, especially for the city music.

I actually created a music project consisting of 'gym leader' versions of the city themes. So far, I've done everyone but Wulfric.

Oh man did I love this soundtrack. Diantha's theme was good, but the Elite Four has my favorite. Also like Lysandre's battle theme.
    H E L L O

I breed starter Pokemon constantly, so I always have a ton of them for trade! I have all released HA starter Pokemon as well, and IVs can be added. PM me if you need one!

FC: 4098-3996-8590
    IGN: G
    FS: Poison-Ariados, Gloom, Muk

HAs : and more.
    I'll breed any on request and can get some IVs on them as well.

After listening to the music selections while battling, I can definitly say that I have a newfound love for Diantha's theme. I guess when I first beat her, I overlooked it. Now, it's the only one I listen to in battles! I can also say I still don't understand why everyone likes the Team Flare themes so much...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324