Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

My trainer will look exactly like the pink one lol >> http://www.pokemonxy.com/_ui/img/_en...rt-X-and-Y.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WaterMasterDD View Post
    That's the image you get shown after you change your hair at the salon, if I remember correctly... (Also the exact hairstyle I have for my player)

Charmed, I believe it's generic blonde, black or brown for hair.
    Can you put on shades like they're supposed to be worn rather than them being placed on your hat?

Huh, I thought we could change eye color.

Quote Originally Posted by WaterMasterDD View Post
    Charmed, I believe it's generic blonde, black or brown for hair.
    I'm crying. I wanted vivid and dynamic color choices but I guess that was too much to ask for. Ugh, I guess I'll go for blonde hair color for the female character. I was tempted to pick the male character for the facial hair feature, but I could see that getting old really fast so I'll stick with the female.

I want my girl to look more like a dude.
    So I really hope girls can wear NORMAL PEOPLE CLOTHES.

If not, I guess I can wear those skinny jeans.... but that is a backup.....

Quote Originally Posted by Natsume of Shion Town View Post
    I want my girl to look more like a dude.
    So I really hope girls can wear NORMAL PEOPLE CLOTHES.

If not, I guess I can wear those skinny jeans.... but that is a backup.....
    What do you mean by NORMAL PEOPLE CLOTHES? I see women all the time that wear skirts or skinny pants.

Or are you saying there are some weird clothing options in the game that I haven't seen yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Mew_Celebi View Post
    I hope customization has the outfits from the previous game protagonists. I'm sure a lot of people would love having their character look like Red.
    I would like Lucas, myself.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698
    Twitter/ Tumblr /Secret Base

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm crying. I wanted vivid and dynamic color choices but I guess that was too much to ask for. Ugh, I guess I'll go for blonde hair color for the female character. I was tempted to pick the male character for the facial hair feature, but I could see that getting old really fast so I'll stick with the female.
    I think we can also be ginger, which is the most "vivid and dynamic" color you could have for your hair, if you are interested...

Quote Originally Posted by Guywhoiam View Post
    What do you mean by NORMAL PEOPLE CLOTHES? I see women all the time that wear skirts or skinny pants.

Or are you saying there are some weird clothing options in the game that I haven't seen yet?

I would like Lucas, myself.
    I think he/she means that all we've seen so far was skirts, dresses, feminine clothes and that he/she only wants some common clothes, such as a normal T-Shirt and normal pants.

As for Lucas, OH YES! I WANT THAT SCARF!
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 11th October 2013 at 1:58 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    \I think he/she means that all we've seen so far was skirts, dresses, feminine clothes and that he/she only wants some common clothes, such as a normal T-Shirt and normal pants.
    That is exactly what I meant.

I don't want/need a girl that's always feminized, I mean girls can wear more guy-like clothes too.

That is exactly what I meant.

I don't want/need a girl that's always feminized, I mean girls can wear more guy-like clothes too.
    Ah, I get you now. I didn't know if you were one of those people who says that women wearing anything feminine is wrong.

But I do agree that female characters shouldn't have to wear feminine clothes.

Ah, I get you now. I didn't know if you were one of those people who says that women wearing anything feminine is wrong.

But I do agree that female characters shouldn't have to wear feminine clothes.
    While I don't like to wear feminine clothing, I don't find it wrong for others, it's just not my style.

So I am really hoping girls have the option of wearing regular t-shirts and regular shorts and jeans.
    Cause I want this game to reflect who I am, a HUGE tomboy (then my Y version will have a really cool looking guy). I mean, that's what Game Freak was going for, right?

I'm also really hoping that we can change the color scheme of clothes.

How do we get facial hair, the salon never gave me the option.

So I am really hoping girls have the option of wearing regular t-shirts and regular shorts and jeans.
    Cause I want this game to reflect who I am, a HUGE tomboy (then my Y version will have a really cool looking guy). I mean, that's what Game Freak was going for, right?
    I feel you. I hope there's stuff to make a nerdy/scholarly female character myself. XD Somewhere between being a tomboy and an intellectual. Also I know not all nerdy people wear glasses, but I do IRL so I hope those are a thing as well.
    Pokemon X Team~ Delphox, Chestnaught, Charizard, Houndoom, Goodra, Pangoro

Best electric types this side of Pikachu, non?

While I don't like to wear feminine clothing, I don't find it wrong for others, it's just not my style.

I'm also really hoping that we can change the color scheme of clothes.
    Yeah, I hope I didn't come off as criticizing what you like to wear, because that was not my intent at all. Nor was it to sound rude if I did.

Yeah, I hope I didn't come off as criticizing what you like to wear, because that was not my intent at all. Nor was it to sound rude if I did.
    No, no. You were fine.

By the way, anyone have a list of some of the items you can wear (boy or girl)?

By the way, anyone have a list of some of the items you can wear (boy or girl)?
    Not that I'm aware of. I would really like to know, too. Maybe serebii will come up with a full list of it, with the prices with it ?
    Also, I hope we can buy some winter clothes. I'm a real fan of winter clothes (coats, boots and scarfs) and I think Platinum being the only game including winter clothes is lacking...
    Last edited by The Prince of May; 11th October 2013 at 3:03 AM.
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Not that I'm aware of. I wold really like to know, too. Maybe serebii will come up with a full list of it, with the prices with it ?
    Also, I hope we can buy some winter clothes. I'm a real fan of winter clothes (coats, boots and scarfs) and I think Platinum being the only game including winter clothes is lacking...
    I wonder if you can have your character be in their swimming suit or long/short skirt in the snow.

Just a quick question- can we change our hairstyle or not? I thought I read where we could, but then I saw someone post where we could not remove our PCs hat. It seems odd to be able to style your hair if you are going to hide the majority of it underneath a cap, but I of course would love to be able to do so! I prefer shorter hair than what the character has to start off with.

Can anyone confirm if there are accessory options? XD I have certain...accessory quirks. XD

~ Signature under Construction ~

| Lucian and Grimsley are mine. Touch and I will cut you. | That also applies to Houndoom. | Clock: Equal-To-Heaven |

I hope there's a decent amount of clothing items to choose from. The customization is the most exciting part of XY for me aside from the 3D graphics.:P
    FC: 0216-1922-2231

It would be cool if we could dress them as pokemon cosplays.

Pikachu costume ftw!

" You called me out upon the waters
    The great unknown, Where feet may fail
    And there I find You in the mystery
    In oceans deep, my Faith will stand ..."

I really hope there are bandanna's i'd like to wear one in the style that's tied around your forehead, underneath your hair~
    My First Journey (Yellow):

Can you get a beard? I want my guy to dress like Red and have a beard.

Im quite sure that eye color can be changed with the use of Contact Lens ("Lentes de Contacto" in spanish, not sure whats the true name in english) I saw a customized trainer with green eyes, so.. just do some research, i'll do it asap.

"Karlos, look me in the eyes and tell me you Love Pokemon more than you Love me... I dare you..." -Matthew Knight.

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/voboy1.png[/IMG]
    I'm your tiny birdy!! (I drew it)

I thought they said you had to remove your hat at home . . . . . . if that doesn't work you can always go inside the Pokecenter and remove it. The hats are a separate form of style and not tied with the hair. You have to remove the glasses and the hat . . . . or so I am told.

I really hope we can customize certain battle phrases.
    You know, stuff like "Go! Fennekin!" and "Your foe is weak! Go, Chespin!"
    I wanna be able to personalize that, like "[Player] calls Staryu" (Misty's) or "[Pokemon] stand by for battle!" (Paul's)

Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast