Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 898

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

  1. #101
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Santa Monica, CA
    Posts
    21

    Default

    So hat removal is possible, but no one seems to know how?

    Does anyone know if we can change our skin color? The darker skinned character is too dark, but the white ones are way too pale. I'd like my character to look like me (Part Native American), but I need kind of an in-between color for that.
    Playing Pokemon since 1998

    Friend Code: 1934-0749-3902.
    Safari Type: Ground (Phanpy, Palpitoad and Camerupt)

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    73

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DANB0 View Post


    Not a picture of me, but I'm pretty sure this confirms hatless option.
    That's just to show off the hair style you are selecting, no?

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Any words on scarfs ? Can we buy scarfs, or at least coats with a little scarf on ?
    There is a person you can talk to in a house in a village who tells you about the clothes shops in each town, one of them apparently sells scarves. I've not gotten that far to confirm yet though.

    My shinys: Pokemon Y~ Skrelp, Shellder~Cloyster, Bergmite, Poliwhirl~Politoad, Snorunt~Froslass, Wingull, Quilladin.
    Friend code: 0559-6908-3462. Trying to complete Pokedex. Need Meloetta, Keldeo & Landorus.
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV Online, Final Fantasy X HD.

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    I've heard you can cut your hair super short. This is great for me, because I have a buzz cut. I hope we don't need a hat...I hate hats...

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    3,742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sour Monster View Post
    There is a person you can talk to in a house in a village who tells you about the clothes shops in each town, one of them apparently sells scarves. I've not gotten that far to confirm yet though.
    Oh wow, thanks a lot!
    « Be the leaf... »

    my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    80

    Default

    What's the diffrerence between the Blonde and Brown haired White Characters skin colour or are they the same?
    Waiting for the game to arrive so need to know quick please ^-^
    Nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah Salamence!
    Seriously, he looks like a Batarang.

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    2

    Default

    I wasnt aware of this feature, sounds awsome, Dont recall them having it in the previous games, But I havnt played black and white yet.
    Pokemon

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I've heard you can cut your hair super short. This is great for me, because I have a buzz cut. I hope we don't need a hat...I hate hats...
    Yep. The options are: Short, Bobbed, Medium & Long. And you also have the option of styling the front of your hair with either Bangs or Sideswept.
    I just went to the Salon to see how short the 'Short' option was, and yeah, it's quite short about ear length. Like a pixie cut.

    Editing just to say I'm not sure if more options will be available as you progress further in the game, but this is what is available so far *for the female character*
    Last edited by outoftheordinary; 12th October 2013 at 3:20 PM.
    *yawn*


    X Team

    - Greninja (Water/Dark)
    - Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
    - Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)
    - Talonflame (Fire/Flying)
    - Aegislash (Steel/Ghost)
    - Pikachu (Electric)

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fozzie View Post
    What's the diffrerence between the Blonde and Brown haired White Characters skin colour or are they the same?
    Waiting for the game to arrive so need to know quick please ^-^
    blonde hair has paler skin and blue eyes. Hair colour can be changed.

    Quote Originally Posted by outoftheordinary View Post
    Yep. The options are: Short, Bobbed, Medium & Long. And you also have the option of styling the front of your hair with either Bangs or Sideswept.
    I just went to the Salon to see how short the 'Short' option was, and yeah, it's quite short about ear length. Like a pixie cut.

    Editing just to say I'm not sure if more options will be available as you progress further in the game, but this is what is available so far
    Or if you're male, super short, short, medium, long. But what they call really short is short to me, their short hair was a little too long.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,149

    Default

    I'm a guy BTW.

    I love this customization. Can you change your skin tone and hair color mid game?

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I'm a guy BTW.

    I love this customization. Can you change your skin tone and hair color mid game?
    Not sure on hair colour, but skin tone is set at the start of the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Navarch View Post
    I'm a guy BTW.

    I love this customization. Can you change your skin tone and hair color mid game?
    Hair colour yes. Skin tone no.

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    is there anyway we can get a new ? like a regular backpack ?
    R.I.P. to Jaws (Feraligatr) my first ever pokemon


  14. #114

    Default

    Is it possible to change you eye color, or is it just like skin tone?
    Y TEAM:
    DELPHOX, BLASTOISE, TYRANTRUM, AERODACTYL, AEGISLASH, MALAMAR


    X TEAM:
    GRENINJA, CHARIZARD, TREVENANT, GOODRA, SCIZOR, HELIOLISK

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Portugal (GMT+0)
    Posts
    213

    Default

    why wont the Boutique lady in Lumiose City let me enter the store?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

    . Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

    . Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

    Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .



    Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched


        Spoiler:- MM results:

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Perth, Australia
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Helium Paperweight View Post
    Is it possible to change you eye color, or is it just like skin tone?
    The chick in the back room of the PR Video Studio in Lumiose City gives you contact lenses. Colours: Hazel, gray, green and blue.
    *yawn*


    X Team

    - Greninja (Water/Dark)
    - Pangoro (Fighting/Dark)
    - Tyrantrum (Rock/Dragon)
    - Talonflame (Fire/Flying)
    - Aegislash (Steel/Ghost)
    - Pikachu (Electric)

  17. #117

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thetamale View Post
    Or if you're male, super short, short, medium, long. But what they call really short is short to me, their short hair was a little too long.
    Yeah, I chose the short cut, but it's longer than I was hoping for. I'll try out the super short option some time. Are there any pictures of it?

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    127

    Default

    Has anyone played as a girl yet? Can anyone confirm if girls can wear normal shorts or capris?
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

    E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

    Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

    Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

    I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Northwest England
    Posts
    4,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FireChick View Post
    Has anyone played as a girl yet? Can anyone confirm if girls can wear normal shorts or capris?
    I've not played as a girl, but I can confirm you can get shorts at some point. It was briefly shown in a video highlighting customisation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Huspoel View Post
    You're saying some really smart stuff there.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    2

    Default

    This is one of the best things they've added in a new Pokémon for a long time. Character customization makes the whole game feel so much more 'mine' and unique. Love it!

  21. #121
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    251

    Default

    My personal choices would be replace the hat with a bandana, like the MC from the GBC's Pokemon Card Game had, the jacket worn by the male MC in Heart Gold and Sould Silver, and the pants worn by the male MC in Emerald. Of course, being able to change their colors as well would be nice to add my to my stile of clothing color choices.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Found facial hair, door on the left hand side in the PR video studio and also contact lenses from the woman in the back. You can also add freckles.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    New York, NY
    Posts
    22

    Default

    What did you guys choose as your nickname? I couldn't come up with anything better than Silver.
    Current X Team:

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by HectorB View Post
    What did you guys choose as your nickname? I couldn't come up with anything better than Silver.
    I just let them call me Big N. I used my nickname as my name already

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Route 12
    Posts
    861

    Default

    I've got a question about the clothing store in Lumious City, the lady won't let me in because I'm not stylish enough then tells me to explore Lumious City more.
    What exactly do I have to do to get in the store? My family is going out tonight so I can't figure it out for myself.
    "I see now that the Circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are."
    -Mewtwo
    Mega Snorlax make it happen GAME FREAK!!

    3DS FC: 3308-4646-2043
    NNID: Zyon17

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •