Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Xaby View Post
    I wanted the Looker trench coat to be honest. I believe trench coats are the only acceptable clothes to go with fedoras (aside formal suits). I kept visiting the Lumiose City after a rumor that there was a trench coat there, but it was for females only.

Well, here's to hoping GF adds it in a future update.
    man a trench coat would be great, but a bow tie would be even better! I wish there was more variation and shorts. shorts would be good too.
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    man a trench coat would be great, but a bow tie would be even better! I wish there was more variation and shorts. shorts would be good too.
    Agreed 100%. How could they have missed the opportunity to give their male players shorts? After nearly two decades of love for the Youngster who originally reminded us how comfy and easy to wear they are, GameFreak must be slapping themselves on the forehead at this oversight.

The girls are lucky to have so very many more options. This is a nicely deferent gesture for the female players of a game where there originally was not even an option to play as a girl, though, so I try not to feel too jealous. ^_^;

Robin Williams
    1951-2014
    "What's it gonna be? I don't know. But maybe along the way, you take my hand, tell a few jokes, and have some fun. C'mon, pal. You're not afraid, are ya?"

Quote Originally Posted by Profesco View Post
    Agreed 100%. How could they have missed the opportunity to give their male players shorts? After nearly two decades of love for the Youngster who originally reminded us how comfy and easy to wear they are, GameFreak must be slapping themselves on the forehead at this oversight.

The girls are lucky to have so very many more options. This is a nicely deferent gesture for the female players of a game where there originally was not even an option to play as a girl, though, so I try not to feel too jealous. ^_^;
    well at least we get to have Fedoras...

Sir Agislash is here! Reporting for duty!

Having to swap clothes and so awesome ^^ but the fact my friend and i exactly both had our characters wearing the same pink dress during a battle was so hilarious, we laughed ar each other over the voice chat xD

Where do I get the white puffy hat like Lyra's one?? :0 I can't seem to find it, even in the expensive shop, nya~

Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    Luckily, the girls get their trenchcoats.

Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Having to swap clothes and so awesome ^^ but the fact my friend and i exactly both had our characters wearing the same pink dress during a battle was so hilarious, we laughed ar each other over the voice chat xD

Where do I get the white puffy hat like Lyra's one?? :0 I can't seem to find it, even in the expensive shop, nya~
    I think the closest you can get to that puffy hat is the Exotic Hat in Laverre City.
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

having the same dress is funny but im glad there is things i can change so i don't look the same exactly its nice tbh :3 I can't wait to get everything to change in and out of

master league fairy gym leader

Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

i've seen and bought the white cycling cap at the santalune boutique. according to the serebii trainer customization page you can see it at the santalune boutique on wednesday, thursday and sunday and at the anistar boutique on thursday. hope this helps!
    Last edited by Kai*; 5th November 2013 at 7:56 PM.

Thanks for the answers! I now have a character that looks like Lyra. I'm disappointed that they sold no overalls ._. And the seller in Lumiose was being sexist >_> I buy dude clothings in real life xD I want my OT Rachel to wear a messenger bag not a purse xP

i don't want brown hair coz Rachel from RE:Rev is blonde (: nya~
    https://fbcdn-photos-d-a.akamaihd.ne...31124620_n.jpg

trainer.jpg

Here's my trainer. I put this outfit together today (It required a lot of date changing). I have:

Felt Hat Navy Blue
    Hat Ribbon Accessory White
    Shirt and Tie Blue
    Tote Bag Red
    Bold Striped Pants Blue
    Riding Boots White
    3DS Name: Phoebe
    3DS FC: 0602-6757-2575
    FS: Lampent, Pumpkaboo, Spiritomb

I have claimed Dragonite!

5 IV Pokemon

Is there some way to change your player's complexion? Like, maybe some tanning place or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Au Au View Post
    Is there some way to change your player's complexion? Like, maybe some tanning place or something?
    Nope. The complexion you chose at the very start of the game cannot be changed, unless you start a new game.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

I got into Lumiose's boutique today, under some slightly odd circumstances. I'd eaten at both Le Nah and Le Yeah about a day or two ago, and taken taxis a few times just because it's so easy to get lost in the city. Otherwise I hadn't done anything else that's normally mentioned as criteria to get into the boutique, and I hadn't done any of the aforementioned things today, either. But when I showed up, I was pronounced very stylish and let in. My outfit was (and still is): green fedora, black sleeveless turtleneck, yellow jeans with green decoration, black laced boots, and green purse. I'd recently done a complete hair makeover, from medium-length black to long orange/honey. Plus I had changed into green contacts to better match the outfit.

Anyway, I've read previous posts about the ease/difficulty of getting into Lumiose's boutique, but I didn't see any mention of circumstances like mine. Does taking a taxi and eating at the restaurants maybe give you "points" that don't disappear, even if you've done those things some time ago? Or maybe it has something to do with the way my outfit matches, or whatever?

(Ironically, though, I didn't really see much that I liked or wanted to buy. Would have paid a lot for the adorable red plaid shirt on the men's floor, but of course I couldn't.... Guess I'll just go back tomorrow.)
    Trying to fill my X Pokedex! Please PM me for my Friend Code if you'd like.
    My Friend Safari is Ghost with Shuppet, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb.

My only complaint with the female clothes is that the shorts are all miniskirt length, none of them look normal. They don't even have capris! Good thing they can wear pants (like mine is!).
    Pokemon Black Name: Teito
    Pokemon Black FC: 3869 6814 1896

E-Mail Address: firechick25@gmail.com (in case these forums keep getting messed up)
    Pokemon White 2 Name: Serena
    Pokemon White 2 FC: 5072 2733 1563

Pokemon Black 2 Name: Lyra
    Pokemon Black 2 FC: 4771 6442 6877

Pokemon X Name: Rochelle
    FC: 3754-7778-5065
    Friend Safari: Ice
    Friend Safari Pokemon: Bergmite, Snover, Cloyster

I have a UT Male Shiny Foongus for trade if anyone wants it! It's in my White 2 game!

I love the new clothes and hair styles, but I am not happy that my character HAS to wear a hat all the time :P
    My trade thread: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ity-Trade-Shop!
    Got many perfect pokemon up for trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Mi-tan View Post
    I got into Lumiose's boutique today, under some slightly odd circumstances. I'd eaten at both Le Nah and Le Yeah about a day or two ago, and taken taxis a few times just because it's so easy to get lost in the city. Otherwise I hadn't done anything else that's normally mentioned as criteria to get into the boutique, and I hadn't done any of the aforementioned things today, either. But when I showed up, I was pronounced very stylish and let in. My outfit was (and still is): green fedora, black sleeveless turtleneck, yellow jeans with green decoration, black laced boots, and green purse. I'd recently done a complete hair makeover, from medium-length black to long orange/honey. Plus I had changed into green contacts to better match the outfit.

Anyway, I've read previous posts about the ease/difficulty of getting into Lumiose's boutique, but I didn't see any mention of circumstances like mine. Does taking a taxi and eating at the restaurants maybe give you "points" that don't disappear, even if you've done those things some time ago? Or maybe it has something to do with the way my outfit matches, or whatever?

(Ironically, though, I didn't really see much that I liked or wanted to buy. Would have paid a lot for the adorable red plaid shirt on the men's floor, but of course I couldn't.... Guess I'll just go back tomorrow.)
    Restaurants and riding the taxi does give you style points. For more methods of increasing style, go here: http://serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

Whatever you're wearing doesn't have any effect on your style.

Anyway, as mentioned in the guide, high style points gives you discounts on stores at Lumiose. I haven't checked if this affects the Boutique as well. Or, probably earning enough points would give us the mysterious discount coupon.

.: Pumping it up for November!!! | Drawn by me, do not steal. :.
    ~ My Pokemon Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire Speculation & Wishlist ~

.: IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE GAMES, PLEASE CHECK THE [MAIN SITE] FIRST :.

hmm, I think in the future if they continue to stick with the custom characters, I'd like the option to be able to wear the hood of my hoodie, also the option to not wear a hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Elena90 View Post
    I love the new clothes and hair styles, but I am not happy that my character HAS to wear a hat all the time :P
    Although my outfit matches right now, I too wish I could take off my hat. And also, more radical eye colors but that might be a bit of a stretch.

Aaand after clothes/soul searching, for now I have decided on... this!

-Felt Hat (pink)
    -Tie-Neck Blouse (red)
    -Pleated Skirt (red)
    -OTK Socks (black)
    -High Tops (pink)
    -Tote Bag (pink)
    -Hat Ribbon Accessory (black)

ALL IN THE GOLDEN AFTERNOON...

In some ways I kinda just want a little more colour variety with some male items, particularly the hoodies, i wish one of them came in a Red variant to match the Uni hoodie colour that I use IRL but oh well. Also while I really like the Logo caps, the female trainers ones just look a bit more...Unovaey (is that even a word) but it makes sense that their choice of clothing is much more variable.

At the moment I have been working on a certain combination but i don't have an image on PGL yet.
    [I neeed a new Signiture]

My first file (I started over-my brother wanted the mega stones, now on 2nd and final file) my character looked like a friend in real life. Clothes and everything. I didn't notice it until that huge yvetal cutscene.

You should see my new one-green sports cap. purple shirt, red pants. I have defined fashion victim.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368

This is my character right now... She's supposed to look like Sheena Fujibayashi (from Tales of Symphonia), but the hat and shirt really don't fit... >.> Oh well, it was fun making her.

I'm also trying to make an outfit that's similar to Hilda's (the girl PC from BW). I have the shoes, hat, and shorts, but I really don't know what top looks most like hers. ._. Does anyone have any suggestions?

a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    This is my character right now... She's supposed to look like Sheena Fujibayashi (from Tales of Symphonia), but the hat and shirt really don't fit... >.> Oh well, it was fun making her.

I'm also trying to make an outfit that's similar to Hilda's (the girl PC from BW). I have the shoes, hat, and shorts, but I really don't know what top looks most like hers. ._. Does anyone have any suggestions?
    She does look like sheena! And bonus points for liking tos.

The white turtleneck would sorta look like her shirt, but all the vest ones are long sleeved.
    Yo, fellow Poke' lovers! My favorite is Feraligatr, but I love most pokemon. I've lots of pokemon hatched/caught, are willing to trade some.

LOOKING FOR LEGIT SHINY SEVIPER AND LINOONE! Can breed a lot of pokemon, I have POKERUS, PM me if you are willing to trade.

"If you love it enough you can have another because the new Pokemon can never take the sentimental value of the original, but can make new memories to add to the good times"
    -My younger brother

Friend code-1375 7776 2368

I rarely change my avatar- but I have a strange compulsion to buy all the clothing options available.
    Pokemon X FC: 1934-2095-9657
    Friend Safari Type: Poison

hey everyone, There is something got me wondering. Some clothes can be available in some specific days. Whenever I change to that day. For example when I change the date to Thursday so I can buy the special clothes in Anistar's Boutique. I don't find the "special" clothes at all !

What is the trick? I'll appreciate some explanation for this.
    FC : 1693 - 1699 - 1612
    Pokemon in my Safari (Fairy) : Togepi - Swirlix - Clefairy

FC: 3823 - 9719 - 1441
    Pokemon in my Safari (Ghost) : Shuppet - Phantump - Golurk

- Pokerus spreader
    -PM me or leave a message on my profile so we assure the FC exchanging

Quote Originally Posted by BlackStar.11 View Post
    hey everyone, There is something got me wondering. Some clothes can be available in some specific days. Whenever I change to that day. For example when I change the date to Thursday so I can buy the special clothes in Anistar's Boutique. I don't find the "special" clothes at all !

What is the trick? I'll appreciate some explanation for this.
    If you manually change the date of your 3DS, Events and Clothes won't show up until 24 real hours later, every time you change the time or use a different 3DS.

Anyone have any favorite shops. I'm playing as a boy so sadly the clothing choices are really small but I really love the colorful hoodies you get from Snowbelle city. I have the bright yellow and aqua ones. I just wsh their were more "formal" or "royalty" clothing choices. I really like making my characters wear crowns and stuff.

Page 27 of 36 FirstFirst ... 17232425262728293031 ... LastLast