Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

I keep seeing trainers on the Passersby section that look like NPCs. Can someone tell me how to do this? I'd love to make my trainer look like one!

Pokemon X Team

~ Chesnaught ~ Charizard ~ Blossom ~ Maya ~ Raichu ~ Bubbles ~
    Pokemon Y Team

~ Reader ~ ValVal ~ Sweet ~ Melodia ~ Austin ~ Carmela ~
    Message me for Friend Codes

Go to your profile, click your name and then click public icon.

Where exactly do you get the pangoro hat?
    New to competitive battling always up for friendly matches to help me get better!

Fc:2766 8106 8895

Water safari

Damn, the Lumiose Boutique is expensive as hell. I couldn't resist buying something though, even if it cost me all of my money. It's all so purtyyy!

Quote Originally Posted by Arcanineblitz View Post
    Where exactly do you get the pangoro hat?
    Post-Game, in the resort town with the Friend Safari, at the very back of the town there is a person by the water.
    ALPHA SAPPHIRE TEAM

So anyone can confirm how many male hairstyles are there? From what i know theres a long one, but cant seem to find how to unlock
    3DS Friend Code:

3265-5531-6406

Quote Originally Posted by JChaosW View Post
    Finally got in after doing all that talking with Alexa and getting my hair styled thanks.
    whos Alexa?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

Alexa appears in Pokémon X and Y, working for a company as a journalist from Lumiose City. Her sister is the Santalune City Gym Leader, Viola.
    I watch you s̶l̶e̶e̶p̶ play games at night...

can you get long coats? or even gabardine?

Quote Originally Posted by Wheels-Luper View Post
    Alexa appears in Pokémon X and Y, working for a company as a journalist from Lumiose City. Her sister is the Santalune City Gym Leader, Viola.
    whats her location?
    . Pokemon Black FC : 2151 3135 7016

. Pokemon White 2 FC : 4814 6076 9041

. Pokemon Y FC : 3325 1707 2950
    | shiny pokemon caught (and bred) in Y : 36

Maddie's successful MM shinies in White 2
    . no shiny charm used .

Current shiny hunt: Torchic - 500+ eggs hatched

Spoiler:- MM results:

So I have 5 badges and I still can't get into the lumiose city boutique, how do you get in?
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    So I have 5 badges and I still can't get into the lumiose city boutique, how do you get in?
    Not sure if this has been said before, but I did a lot of things. I'm not sure what triggered it but here's what I did.
    -Beat the gym
    -Went into every cafe
    -Talked to Alexa
    -Went to the museum
    -Dined at the 2-star restaurant
    -Worked at the hotel
    -Groomed Furfrou (and kept it in my party)
    I also made a PR video and got a haircut a long time beforehand. (I was also able to unlock alt. hairstyles when I went to the salon and got a haircut about 10 times in a row. That was after I unlocked the Boutique.)

After I did all of that I was able to get in. Good luck!
    Last edited by Sweet-Poffin; 15th October 2013 at 3:27 AM.

I became champion and they let me in. It's a good thing I had a million saved up lol
    3ds FC: 4124-5399-8900

Froakie Master Race!!

Quote Originally Posted by DSDark View Post
    I have 5 badges and I got in as soon as I found it, though people say you gotta do a bunch of things in Lumiose before you can get in, I did do a lot of things before I ever found it, I did pretty much everything I found. Got a hair restyle and recolor, made a Trainer PR video, worked at the hotel, battled some back alley trainers, talked to Alexa to learn where interesting things are, visited a few cafes, talked to absolutely everyone, visited the museum and most buildings for that matter, just kinda did whatever I found, talked to people looking for TMs, hold items, tips on things or just anything really. Evidently it was enough.

I'm not sure it's nessessarily a few set things, I think it's just do a bunch around town. I know I did not find any 2 star restaraunt that would let me in unless I was famous or "on par with the champion" and I did not groom a furfrou, kinda dislike weird poodley groomed things, looks weird, I like the basic furfrou more. Also, with Prize Money Power lvl 3 and amulet coin, I make around 100k when I visit the Battle Chateau, fighting marquis and marchionesses with so much bonus money, some give like 30k, the gym leader rebattles give out like 30-40k, some only give like 10k, but again this is with prize money lvl 3 and amulet coin, otherwise they usually only give like 10k-15k at most. I had 400k sitting about when I found the place, and that was after buying a bunch of balls and potions and repels, like a TON of them.
    Last edited by Wolfswift; 15th October 2013 at 3:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Larvesta View Post
    I keep seeing trainers on the Passersby section that look like NPCs. Can someone tell me how to do this? I'd love to make my trainer look like one!
    Go into the menu and choose Profile and then choose profile icon.
    3DS Friend Code: 0748-2535-5552
    Feel free to pm me your friend code and add me, hoping for more pokemon in Friend Safari

So how many styles does we get, cause it seems to be alt hairstyles, but no one says how many or how they are... :S

Quote Originally Posted by Sweet-Poffin View Post
    Not sure if this has been said before, but I did a lot of things. I'm not sure what triggered it but here's what I did.
    -Beat the gym
    -Went into every cafe
    -Talked to Alexa
    -Went to the museum
    -Dined at the 2-star restaurant
    -Worked at the hotel
    -Groomed Furfrou (and kept it in my party)
    I also made a PR video and got a haircut a long time beforehand. (I was also able to unlock alt. hairstyles when I went to the salon and got a haircut about 10 times in a row. That was after I unlocked the Boutique.)

After I did all of that I was able to get in. Good luck!
    got in thanks
    3DS Friend code:1246-9040-8906
    Friend Safari: Ghost: Shuppet, Phantump, and Spiritomb

Isn't it a bit unfair that female chars have more hairstyles than male ones. 7 - 4 Really?
    I can understand more clothings option for them but hairstyles?

Hi guys, I need to have the Bamboo sprig hat but I'm not able to have it. Serebii say gift in Kiloude city and I think I've found the guy but he want me to show him a vivid colored hat and sneakers but I have sneakers and I've tried all the hat and he don't want to give it to me. Do you know what to do?

Quote Originally Posted by guigui1120 View Post
    Hi guys, I need to have the Bamboo sprig hat but I'm not able to have it. Serebii say gift in Kiloude city and I think I've found the guy but he want me to show him a vivid colored hat and sneakers but I have sneakers and I've tried all the hat and he don't want to give it to me. Do you know what to do?
    Try different hat/sneakers. Something with bright colors. It worked for me with yellow shoes and a purple cap.

Since i'm still early in the game there's not much of a selection for customization which is understandable, but I really like the idea of this. I think it's cool we can customize our trainers. I can't wait to see what else I unlock for customization as I progress through the game!

My Friend Code for my 3ds! My friend Safari Type is Poison
    1693 1038 1902

I changed my hair from the default to short. It looks a lot better now in my opinion.
    Latest Shiny!

Chain fish in Cyllage City in Pokemon X!

3DS FC: 4682 - 8902 - 8849
    PM me if you decide to add me. Psychic Friend Safari with Xatu, Munna and Espurr.

Like someone before mention after a couple of times changing your hair(style and color) the girl will give you another option, for me it was medium perm. and it seem more stylish now, so maybe if I keep using the service the options will keep on growing(or is it confirmed to only have 4; very short, short, medium and medium perm.?

Is there any difference in the skin tone between the black hair starting character and the blonde one?

Quote Originally Posted by The Fentoozler View Post
    Is there any difference in the skin tone between the black hair starting character and the blonde one?
    The blonde one has lighter skin tone.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast