Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

So there's definitely no way to take your hat off... drat! I:

I wish I could unlock more hairstyles early on... I love these long pigtails I saw. ;_; No more buying potions!

人と結婚したポケモンがいた
    ポケモンと結婚した人がいた
    昔は人もポケモンも
    おなじだったから普通の事だった

Quote Originally Posted by Neriifur View Post
    Ahh how do you do that?
    It seems this one is asked and answered like every page of this topic, here's the quote from page 11 that helped me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMasterDD View Post
    The deafult pictures are under the profile bit of the PSS and you tap your image and you can select various images.
    Also, people need to stop saying one certain thing is required to get into the Lumiose Boutique, it seems like every time one person says one thing has to be done to get in, someone else says they got in without it. You can get in in many numbers of ways, and you can get in as soon as the blackout is over in Lumiose, I don't know what all the possible ways are, but there are many people who've listed things, one thing I do know is just do stuff around Lumiose and they'll let you in in a bit, talk to people in many buildings, check out cafes, work at the hotel, dine/battle at the restaraunts you can get into, battle people in alleyways, talk to alexa, get a haircut, make a PR video, and probly lots more ways, just do a bunch of the things around Lumiose and they'll let you in eventually. You don't have to do everything, just a lot of things, there are probably even things outside Lumiose like some people say beating the elite four and/or getting fancier clothes elsewhere work too.

There needs to become articles on the main Serebii site about this, because many people keep asking the same questions because they can't find it(myself included).

Quote Originally Posted by HohoKing View Post
    I am curious if clothing of the player affect the ability to enter the inner area of the lost hotel? I remember the person inside the lost hotel turn me off due to my dressing style... Lol
    Also, on this, from what I hear there are a bunch of roller skating moves various skaters around Lumiose teach you and learning them all will gain you entrance, where the leader guy will teach you the last one. There is an article on the main part of Serebii about where to find the skaters that teach moves I think.(I can't post links evidently)

Quote Originally Posted by Snickerdoodle View Post
    So there's definitely no way to take your hat off... drat! I:

I wish I could unlock more hairstyles early on... I love these long pigtails I saw. ;_; No more buying potions!
    It's evidently true since if you could, it'd be by clicking the hat you have equipped and it'd come off, like the accessory does, I heard some people say that works, but it doesn't, not for the hat anyhow. But you should be able to get a new hair style from the stylist by restyling your hair over and over for a bit, it cost me 30k and 20 times in selecting the "Style" option 20 times(1.5k each) and for my male character it unlocked the Medium Perm style, it will probly unlock something for a female trainer too, but I also heard if you have a good style of clothes it'll unlock without multiple restylings, like the Vinyl style from the Lumiose Boutique, wearing 3 items with the same style background on the item label apparently gives you that style, and I heard there are other styles like this too.

Also a good way to get money early on, like before beating elite 4, would be to battle people at the Battle Chateau on Route 7, especially with Amulet Coin or Lucky Incense on, and especially combined with the Prize Money O-Power. If you fight in there a lot you'll get higher level people that give more cash, with Level 3 Prize Money O-Power and Lucky Incense, fighting Marquise/Marchioness level people, I can get like 30-40k one battle in there. But then sometimes I accidently fight Baron/Baroness people and only get like 5k from a battle(with the money ups, it's like 1.2k without). Even without money ups, many battles in there yeild like 1.5k to like 15k, depending on the enemies' level/rank.
    Last edited by Wolfswift; 15th October 2013 at 7:37 PM. Reason: added a reply to another question

I don't know if someone has suggested this before, but I had the idea that perhaps just what you have to do to get into the Lumiose store could somehow be based on your Id No.? Some things have in the past, haven't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Pasukaru View Post
    I never did the restaurants or the hotel jobs. I've beaten the E4 and they let me in. I think it has to do with the outfit you acutally wear, like the clothing labels are a key to it. For example, you need a full set of orange item labels for the Pangoro hat.
    I think the requirements I listed are only if you want to get in before beating the game. I think you're automagically granted access post game, hence why you are able to get in without having done the aforementioned requirements.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fentoozler View Post
    I think the requirements I listed are only if you want to get in before beating the game. I think you're automagically granted access post game, hence why you are able to get in without having done the aforementioned requirements.
    Nope. I beat the Elite Four and couldn't get in still after that for a while. You just have to look around the various shops (and other buildings) and talk to people before being given access.
    Breeder of many Treeckos, master of none.

Conirmation: all you need to do to get into Lumiose Boutique is wear a full outfit.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Conirmation: all you need to do to get into Lumiose Boutique is wear a full outfit.
    I'm not sure that is correct. I tried to go there after the blackout was fixed and was still locked out. Battled in the restaurants, went back wearing the same outfit as before, and was let in.

My shinys: Pokemon Y~ Skrelp, Shellder~Cloyster, Bergmite, Poliwhirl~Politoad, Snorunt~Froslass, Wingull, Quilladin.
    Friend code: 0559-6908-3462. Trying to complete Pokedex. Need Meloetta, Keldeo & Landorus.
    Playing: Final Fantasy XIV Online, Final Fantasy X HD.

Has anyone find some sort of scarf somewhere ? I'm desperate...
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

what botique would carry the red boots? I have a thing for red boots and require a pair greatly and wanna know which one I should check daily to try to find them

twittertumblrlast.fm

Quote Originally Posted by Chris-kun View Post
    what botique would carry the red boots? I have a thing for red boots and require a pair greatly and wanna know which one I should check daily to try to find them

Any of the boutiques have a chance of having them. The stock changes everyday randomly, so keep checking back.
    3DS Friendcode: 4081.5809.7960

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Has anyone find some sort of scarf somewhere ? I'm desperate...
    There are some tops with scarves on them but not as separate items (it'd require another accessory slot).

Anyone know how to get into the punks den on route 15? A stylish requirement?

Also, maybe styles changes day to day. I got rejected from the luminose boutique only to be let in later with the same fashion (I think).

Quote Originally Posted by Regalia View Post
    Anyone know how to get into the punks den on route 15? A stylish requirement?

Also, maybe styles changes day to day. I got rejected from the luminose boutique only to be let in later with the same fashion (I think).
    Know all the rollerskates tricks
    3DS Friend Code:

3265-5531-6406

How to go to the fancy boutique in luminose city ? they won't let me in

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCyndaquil View Post
    Incorrect. I tried that yesterday and failed. Doing the three jobs at Hotel Richissime (sp?) is absolutely necessary. I have also beaten the 1 and 2 star restaurant.

I got a spiffy new trenchcoat. Blew off 300,000 just to get it and ended up with ~1000 remaining afterwards. (Thank you, Battle Chateau+Amulet Coin) It was totally worth it.

Now I just need to know how to unlock a ponytail or twintails/pigtails.
    Last edited by Hiss13; 16th October 2013 at 12:00 AM.
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Anyone know if it's possible to unlock the team flare hair colour? I want real ginger!

This is how you get into the Lumiose city boutique:

You must go to the Le Nah and Le Yeah restaurants and battle there.
    Then, you must do all three jobs at the Richissime hotel.

After that, they will let you in. It does NOT matter what clothes you are wearing.
    My Buddy, Penny the Growlithe

So liek one day Garchomp wuz liek "Hey u guyz, why am i's so gewds?" and peeps wur lieks "idk chomp, you da man" so now he's an uber
    3DS FC: 1418-6724-2916

Quote Originally Posted by TR_Jessie View Post

After that, they will let you in. It does NOT matter what clothes you are wearing.
    Knowing you can only do one of the three job per day, that means it requires at least three days to enter ? Too bad, I wanted to enter as soon as possible. I battled at Le Yeah and did one of the jobs. Now only have to do the remaining stuff! Thanks!
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt page
    my tumblr page

Quote Originally Posted by The Prince of May View Post
    Knowing you can only do one of the three job per day, that means it requires at least three days to enter ? Too bad, I wanted to enter as soon as possible. I battled at Le Yeah and did one of the jobs. Now only have to do the remaining stuff! Thanks!
    I'm pretty sure you can do all of the jobs in one day. I did that about eight hours ago.
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by TR_Jessie View Post

I entered without battling at Le Yeah, but despite battling at Le Nah and doing the Richissime jobs, they wouldn't let me in until I changed clothes.

Considering how different clothes have different tags and there's a different tone that plays when you're wearing enough orange-tagged clothes after you change, I'd be pretty surprised if that wasn't a part of it, especially considering how that's the implication when you're turned away.

I didn't battle at any restaurants and got in. I was in Anistar and bought the Aqua Down Jacket, Damaged Jeans, Black Sneakers and had the Black Knit Hat and they let me because I was stylish. So don't say I am incorrect.

Which boutique is this and where in the city is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Regalia View Post
    Which boutique is this and where in the city is it?
    If you're referring to the one people are discussing how to enter, then it's the Lumiose City one. But if you mean the one GoldCyndaquil mentioned, it's in Anistar City. Your post was a little ambiguous, maybe you should use the Reply button. (just a suggestion )

I only did one job at the Hotel, but I thoroughly explored the rest of the city. So I'm guessing there's a long list of things you can do to get in, but you only need to complete a portion of them.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

What part of "do things around Lumiose City" don't people get?

You don't have to do specific things, guys...just do things. Some people did jobs in restaurants, some people did PR and trainer battles in the alleys, and some people rode the cabs, cut their hair, and chilled in the cafes. It isn't a specific set of requirements.
    3DS Friendcode: 4081.5809.7960

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast