Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

Anyone knows if there is another style to unlock besides the medium perm for the male trainer?

are there any cloaks or capes selling? what about long winter coats? any of them? really like these ones

__________________________________________________ _
    Pokemon X Version Friend Code: 5043 3821 1755

If we really cant take off our hats, then how come some people in my passerby list don't have hats on?!

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Sun View Post
    If we really cant take off our hats, then how come some people in my passerby list don't have hats on?!
    You can choose to use an NPC trainer look for your PSS icon.
    Looking for these female Pokemon with their Hidden Abilities. I have dozens of DWFs on offer. PM me if you want to trade.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperSceptile View Post
    If you're referring to the one people are discussing how to enter, then it's the Lumiose City one. But if you mean the one GoldCyndaquil mentioned, it's in Anistar City. Your post was a little ambiguous, maybe you should use the Reply button. (just a suggestion )
    Well if that's the case, I got into the Luminose one without battling any restaurants what so ever. Not something I have even attempted yet lol

I haven't really customized my character too much, the only thing i've done so far was change her hair color from blonde to black and gave her green eyes. I'm wanting to get her a new hat but I can't seem to find where to buy this stuff at. :V Is there some type of shop you buy accessories from in Lumiose City or somewhere else?

Is a White Fedora with a black stripe and vise-versa to much to ask for game freak. Also can anyone confirm if you can get anything lighter than blond like silver-white hair?

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Neidhardt View Post
    Is a White Fedora with a black stripe and vise-versa to much to ask for game freak. Also can anyone confirm if you can get anything lighter than blond like silver-white hair?
    Actually there is a black fedora with a white stripe. And maybe a white one too. Wait a month for full list of items, I email serebii with some pokes from safari, because we must contribute to the web
    3DS Friend Code:

3265-5531-6406

Ok so I finally got in, I tried matching clothes, which did not work. So I decided to go try stuff in the city. I did the 3 jobs at the Hotel on Perfect. After I came back to try again and I got in so the Hotel jobs seem to be a must.
    3DS FC: 3496-9740-3964
    SHINYS (NOT FOR TRADE) : Wishcash (September 29th, 2009), Sliggoo (October 20th, 2013), Magmar (November 8th, 2013), Sliggoo (November 8th, 2013), Braixen (November 9th,2013), Frogadier (November 10th, 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by mychemro View Post
    Ok so I finally got in, I tried matching clothes, which did not work. So I decided to go try stuff in the city. I did the 3 jobs at the Hotel on Perfect. After I came back to try again and I got in so the Hotel jobs seem to be a must.
    I've never done the hotel jobs and I can get in.

Ok. I cannot find the option to give your player facial hair (beard/goatee/etc.). Has anyone found out how to do this? I'm tired of looking like a small boy.

Question: Does ANYONE know how to unlock the ponytail and the pigtails/twintails for the female trainer?
    Pokemon Y---Trainer Name: Setsuna
    3DS FC: 5000-2960-1997--Friend Safari Type: Water (Frogadier, Gyarados, Krabby)
    Badges: 8/8 [Hall of Fame]--Location:Somewhere in Kalos

Quote Originally Posted by Neidhardt View Post
    I've only seen the red and gray ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Grei View Post
    Ok. I cannot find the option to give your player facial hair (beard/goatee/etc.). Has anyone found out how to do this? I'm tired of looking like a small boy.
    Sadly, it's only for PR videos as far as I can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Shard View Post
    are there any cloaks or capes selling? what about long winter coats? any of them? really like these ones
    I think they're only for girls which are really pea coats in the Lumiose Boutique.

Also, anybody get different music for the high resolution model? I get some piano music along with music notes. Then again, I'm probably one of the few wearing a fedora who Nices the other guys wearing them. I was annoyed we couldn't get fedoras any sooner because I'm not a cap person. More annoying is that we can clearly be seen without a hat but can't remove it.
    Last edited by OracleOfDelphox; 16th October 2013 at 5:25 AM.
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/141009l.jpg[/IMG]

Does anybody at all know where to get the discount??
    Last edited by Jenksy; 16th October 2013 at 5:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiss13 View Post
    Question: Does ANYONE know how to unlock the ponytail and the pigtails/twintails for the female trainer?
    Okay, made a account here on Serebii just to attempt to answer this:

In order to unlock the Ponytail & Pigtails/Twintails hairstyles, you have to at least use every style & hair color once.

I just posted this answer on a random gamefaqs post, but I feel like posting it here because I feel it won't get lost in all the clutter at gamefaqs.

I'd assume this is true also for the extra boy hairstyles.

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGamer View Post
    Okay, made a account here on Serebii just to attempt to answer this:

In order to unlock the Ponytail & Pigtails/Twintails hairstyles, you have to at least use every style & hair color once.

I just posted this answer on a random gamefaqs post, but I feel like posting it here because I feel it won't get lost in all the clutter at gamefaqs.

I'd assume this is true also for the extra boy hairstyles.
    So, do you mean I have to use each combination (e.g. Black-Bobbed-Sideswept hair, which mind you is one out of 40 combinations) or each component at least once?

So, do you mean I have to use each combination (e.g. Black-Bobbed-Sideswept hair, which mind you is one out of 40 combinations) or each component at least once?
    Each component once.

I think you just need to spend an amount of $ to be let into the boutique.

~ | Latest shiny: Alpha Sapphire| ~

~ | Friendscode X & Y: 3196-4085-3103 | ~

~ | Living Pokédex: 719/721 | ~

Quote Originally Posted by AnimeGamer View Post
    Each component once.
    So basically, if I had Black-bobbed-sideswept and then Blonde-Medium-Bangs, then that would be 6 components, right? That means I just have to use each of the 11 components at least once, then? Just verifying.

EDIT: I just tried it. It didn't work. I still got the same options. No ponytail or twintail options.
    Last edited by Hiss13; 16th October 2013 at 7:20 AM.

So basically, if I had Black-bobbed-sideswept and then Blonde-Medium-Bangs, then that would be 6 components, right? That means I just have to use each of the 11 components at least once, then? Just verifying.

EDIT: I just tried it. It didn't work. I still got the same options. No ponytail or twintail options.
    I heard you had to make changes 20 times, spending at least 1500 each time. And that's about how much it took me to get mine ^^

Guys, instead of AFFIRMING that you have to do certain things in Lumiose city, just say that those are the things that you DID; you don't have to do every single little thing, I assure you.
    There is a picture on imgur.com (/dq2Kdbf.jpg) that basically explains the stylish level. Hope it helps!
    Now to be more stylish so I can get those discounts at Boutique Couture...

Quote Originally Posted by Jenksy View Post
    I heard you had to make changes 20 times, spending at least 1500 each time. And that's about how much it took me to get mine ^^
    i confirmed this a few hours ago. get your hair styled 20 times and the next time (21st haircut) the ponytail and pigtail options should be there. having the amulet coin and battling at the battle chateau is an awesome way to earn money fast!

by the way, when testing this, i went to the lumiose boutique after getting my hair styled 10 times and i was let in. i didn't do any of the other requirements i have seen other people post on here. (at that time i only had one badge.)

@Hiss13 - where did you get those boots in your sig?
    Last edited by Kai*; 16th October 2013 at 12:12 PM.

I personally:

Got my hair styled once.

Did all three errands at the hotel.

Fought in the one and two star restaurants.

Defeated all of the trainers in the alleyways.

Made some berry juice.

At that point, I was able to get into the boutique.

Quote Originally Posted by OreNoBaka View Post
    Guys, instead of AFFIRMING that you have to do certain things in Lumiose city, just say that those are the things that you DID; you don't have to do every single little thing, I assure you.
    There is a picture on imgur.com (/dq2Kdbf.jpg) that basically explains the stylish level. Hope it helps!
    Now to be more stylish so I can get those discounts at Boutique Couture...
    Finally, some clarity! Thanks for posting!

Okay so I saw that serebii only has a list of the male items you can get so I'll try my best to clear some things up about te female stuff.

-As far as I've seen shops carry the same clothing every day but in various colours (not enitirely sure though), so if you find an item you like in the wrong colour just wait a day. Clothes in stock change at midnight.

-Some stores have the same items as others (ex. fedora) but use different colour schemes when they change it every night (lumiose uses 'classy' colours like red, grey and black)

I'm not entirely sure what gets you the extra hair options (I have two: pigtails and ponytail), but I suspect it has something to with becoming champion, because people treat you different then it seems.

And if you have all 8 badges the shops inventory should look someting like this:

Spoiler:- SANTALUNE:

Spoiler:- CYLLAGE - bright colours:

Spoiler:- LUMIOSE - classy colours:

Spoiler:- LAVERRE - pastel colours:

Spoiler:- ANISTAR - white and pale colours:

Spoiler:- SNOWBELLE - lots of blues:

Okay I know it doesn't have pictures but for some people it might be useful I put it in spoilers because it was a long post.
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/ixcah0.png[/IMG]

More of a reader. Active in phases.

Yellow Crystal Ruby Fire Red Black Y

Page 15 of 36 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast