Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Trainer Customization Thread

Quote Originally Posted by KumaPanda View Post
    Are there really only 6 haircuts for girls? How boring... I'm hoping Gamefreak will later add an additional download for clothes and haircuts. It's been one week and I'm seeing the same clothes for 2-3 days in a roll. How did you get Tierno's shirt from the shops? I'm annoyed that there's nothing for me at Larverre and Antistar's clothing shops due to the pink overdose. Here's my favorite clothes combination: http://24.media.tumblr.com/389f4fd17...uy3o1_1280.png

Should have used the light blue bag...
    I actually think that looks very cute! The Light Blue Bag may look really great as well, but if you have the money, you should get the Black Strappy Bag (if you don't already have it, which I'm sure you might).

Quote Originally Posted by Räven View Post
    Where do get the Damaged Jeans?
    I found them in a lot of places... I think I remember seeing them in Cyllage City, but I remember seeing them in one of the later boutiques, like Anistar or Snowbelle. Don't quote me on that one. I know for a fact that they won't appear in the Santalune or Lumiose City boutiques, and very likely not the Laverre City boutique.

And might I just say that half of my game play time has been spent solely on Trainer Customization? I am utterly in love with it! <3

I wish you could wear facial makeup outside of the PR Studio, though... my darling trainer looks stunning in pink lipstick, and I'm sure it would add a lot more variety to the way people customize their trainers.

Proud member of The Fairy-type Club and the Serena Fan Club!
    PM me for my Pokémon Y Friend Code! My Friend Safari type is the Ghost-type with Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb!
    Current Y Team: | Celebi | Squishums the Goodra | Venusaur | Evelia the Cresselia* | Greninja | Jolteon |

Does anyone know how to "register" a favorite outfit? I see the button for it but it's grayed out.

[ Edit ]

I got it. You've got to be in a Pokemon Center. XD
    Last edited by Toraojou; 22nd October 2013 at 11:47 PM.

You can favorite clothes? How do you do that?
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

You can favorite clothes? How do you do that?
    Press X while changing in a Pokemon Center.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkLucarioADV View Post
    Pokemon can be good if you lower your standards a bit, and not expect anything good.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakurai View Post
    It's really kind of ridiculous how much more variety female characters get in their clothing choices.

I would've liked some formal wear, but everything males get is just some manner of bland jacket or shirt.
    It is.
    But, I am satisfied with the male clothing selection. Personally, I sport simple attire myself, and the black outdoors cap is an acceptable alternative to my Greek fisherman's cap. A black longsleeve or flannel would be appreciated, though.

1779 1165 5016

I would love to be able to not use any hats
    And plus I am kinda sad that there are very rare of tomboyish outfit for girl :'D
    But man I love how you can mix thing here XD
    I am using a formal top with a shorts. /shot
    Y Team :3

pics from spp :3

I like the customisation, but its a bit silly that there aren't any proper shorts for boys. There are only those disgusting three quarter things or jeans. And where are my trainer socks?
    Btw how old are Calem and Serena?
    Strong Pokémon. Weak Pokémon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites.

If you really can't remove your hat,and if there really are only 4 hairstyles for males...Then what's this?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JohnJohn; 23rd October 2013 at 9:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn View Post
    If you really can't remove your hat,and if there really are only 4 hairstyles for males...Then what's this?
    Someone simply changed their icon in the PSS, which you can do via settings in the PSS.

Do the male trainers really only have four hair styles? I'm sure glad I chose the female trainer then, even though I only switch between two different hair styles. XD

PM me for my Pokémon Y Friend Code! My Friend Safari type is the Ghost-type with Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Spiritomb!
    Current Y Team: | Celebi | Squishums the Goodra | Venusaur | Evelia the Cresselia* | Greninja | Jolteon |

Damn.
    Perhaps you can get new hairstyles based on playtime and seasons/months?Really hope that there are more than just 4 hairstyles...:|

Quote Originally Posted by JohnJohn View Post
    Damn.
    Perhaps you can get new hairstyles based on playtime and seasons/months?Really hope that there are more than just 4 hairstyles...:|
    Theoretically if they can patch the Lumiose City save bug they can patch in some new hairstyles/colours.
    Whether or not they will is questionable.

As for if there are any others, maybe, but until someone gets into the coding and takes a look, we won't know.

I believe it is based on your style/popularity about Lumiose City. It took me a while to get ponytail and pigtails as hairstyle options for my darling trainer, even though I don't use them.

But I do hope that there are other hairstyle options that can be unlocked in some shape or form... the hairstyle of the café waitresses would look beautiful on my dear trainer! Make it happen, Game Freak!

I'm kinda displease about how much the male trainer get in the customization compare to the female trainer. They on'y have four hairstyle to like 6 to the female. To add insult, the female can fix they bangs.

Also the female trainer have more cloths to pick form them the male......

So, if you a female that pick a female trainer or a guy that like playing as a female trainer going to love this.....

Lyndell's 3DS XL: 2380 2934 0909
    Bug Safari:
    Pokemon X Lyndell

Can we discuss how only the guys get the beanie (knit cap, I think it's called) option? I love those kind of hats but it's not an option for female trainers. What's up with that?
    Pokemon Y
    4055-4543-2432
    Friend Safari: Fraxure, Dragonair, Sliggoo
    Dex 603/721

It's disappointing that girls get twice as many hairstyles and way more clothing than guys. :/
    FC: 0216-1922-2231

my favorite part is that, at the very beginning, if you pick the darker-skinned character, your mom is still white :P

Yeah I wasn't happy when I learned the limited options for guys, I don't know what Game Freak was thinking. I mean there had to be at least one person who suggested there be more options at least for the hair.

3DS FC: 1693 1069 1732
    Dream Suite Address: 5300 - 2139 - 7204

Where can I get that Slurpuff dress ?
    The Disciple of the fifth Hokage!

Quote Originally Posted by besho View Post
    Where can I get that Slurpuff dress ?
    I got it last night from a guy in the northern area of Kiloude city. He asked to see a girl with frilly/ribbony clothes. I put together the frilliest stiff I had and talked to him.

Does anyone know if there are more hidden outfits like that?
    DWFs up for trade:
    DW male Eevees with egg moves as well.

Can give Pkrus!

I am happy to attach a Liechi, Ganlon, Salac, Petaya, or Apicot berry to any trade - just let me know which

Name: Cat
    FC: 4771 7705 0512

I hope they add new clothes, especially better hats for girls. I would love something cute to go with my sundae dress.

Yeah, I kinda hate how there are so much more options for females than males in this game. I really hope they do some DLC or something along those lines.
    ~ Pokémon XY ~

Let the amazing adventures begin!
    ♪ On a side note, I'm a big fan of SatoxSere Shipping. They look so perfect together! ♫

I'm pretty mad that the girls are forced to have the Sundae dress as the only option for Kiloude City while the guys get the cute Pangoro hat. I wanted that hat...I like pandas. Wish the girls would be able to wear jackets instead of only the winter coats they offer. It would be nice if both boys and girls had access to bits of each others' wardrobe. Like maybe the girls can get beanies and the guys can get trench coats. Shame you only have 1 style of purse/bag of either gender instead of having the options of other styles of bags. I really liked the bag from RSE.
    Disappearance: REWRITE (19/??)
    Author: Mitsukiharu (collaboration account)
    Summary: Legendary pokemon once resided with humans until war and bloodshed turned the center of Johto into a wasteland 150 years ago. The legendaries scattered to keep peace. 5 years after Red was defeated, he and the Green are in a situation like before war broke out. They must find the cause of the disappearances of the legendary pokemon or the world would be thrown into disarray.

My Personal FF Account l Ambition l Four Times The Charm l For The Love of Food! l Disappearance: REWRITE (collboration)

I'm pretty mad that the girls are forced to have the Sundae dress as the only option for Kiloude City while the guys get the cute Pangoro hat. I wanted that hat...I like pandas. Wish the girls would be able to wear jackets instead of only the winter coats they offer. It would be nice if both boys and girls had access to bits of each others' wardrobe. Like maybe the girls can get beanies and the guys can get trench coats. Shame you only have 1 style of purse/bag of either gender instead of having the options of other styles of bags. I really liked the bag from RSE.
    Agreed. I "loved" how you get directed to shop in the proper section in the boutique in Lumiose City... Like I just wanted to look at the guys stuff my bad haha. But I definitely agree there should be some items available for both guys and girls in the game, cause some of those jackets available for guys are pretty awesome. And the purse situation I just started picking up on. I noticed the trend of the last few games there the female protagonist carries a tote/cross body bag while the male has the backpack... But give a girl a few more options here xD

Otherwise, I've been pleased with the customization of characters. I change my look almost every other day or so with what I have purchased so far in the game, almost at the point where I'm battling and saving my money for the cute pair of jeans or shoes I want... My shopping habits have transferred to my RPG life how does this happen?! XD
    3DS Friend Code: 5257-9772-9447
    Friend Safari (FLYING): Pidgey, Hoothoot, Hawlucha

3DS XL Friend Code: 2165-7177-7589
    Friend Safari (GHOST): Pumpkaboo, Lampent, Dusclops

Shinies
    x3

How do you like save an outfit? Hi i'm new and is it like possible to transfer money from other games to this one. I spended all of mine on clothes. I need to buy some potions
    Last edited by Quinnie; 25th October 2013 at 1:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinnie View Post
    How do you like save an outfit? Hi i'm new and is it like possible to transfer money from other games to this one. I spended all of mine on clothes. I need to buy some potions
    Money transference has never been a thing in Pokémon - just go to the Battle Chateau and fight through there for a few hours.
    As for saving an outfit, I believe you have to press X while you're changing your outfit in the Pokémon center.

Page 23 of 36 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast